Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:35:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 [516] 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376995 times)
inBitweTrust

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 05:45:14 PM

I still wonder if https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/#@inflation is up to date.

When zooming out, you can see there were about 12,343,300 XPY when PoS kicked in on the 23:rd of Dec. Now on 29:th of Dec, it shows there are 12,375,650 XPY ever created.

The amount of XPY has increased due to PoS staking with 32,350 XPY in six days, so new XPY are being minted at the rate of about 5400 XPY a day.

5400 / 12,343,300 x 100 = 0.0437 % per day minted by PoS

Afaik the normal QT wallet will give 5% per year of stake, that is 0.015965 % daily

Lets subtract the QT stake from the total 0.0437 - 0.015965 = 0.027735 % daily extra minting from the GAW magic wallets etc. That is 0.027735 % daily x 12,343,300 XPY = 3423 XPY minted from the non QT wallets daily.

GAW has stated that the hashstaker will generate around 1% daily interest. From this we can calculate that there are 3423 XPY / 0.01 = 342,300 XPY staking in hashstakers.

Hmm what to think about this? Please chip in with comments and critique of the calculations

He has also stated this -

https://hashtalk.org/topic/25923/buying-new-hashstaker/54

@GAWCEO There are about 5 times less HashStakers than XPY...... Smiley

That would make it ~2.4 million HashStakers and about 23 thousand XPY in daily payouts, or nearly half a million USD per day if we are to believe the official valuation.

They don't add up, and I am not surprised.

keshuker

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

aka. dibdab

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 05:51:10 PM

When zooming out, you can see there were about 12,343,300 XPY when PoS kicked in on the 23:rd of Dec. Now on 29:th of Dec, it shows there are 12,375,650 XPY ever created.

The amount of XPY has increased due to PoS staking with 32,350 XPY in six days, so new XPY are being minted at the rate of about 5400 XPY a day.

Afaik the normal QT wallet will give 5% per year of stake, that is 0.015965 % daily

Lets subtract the QT stake from the total 0.0437 - 0.015965 = 0.027735 % daily extra minting from the GAW magic wallets etc. That is 0.027735 % daily x 12,343,300 XPY = 3423 XPY minted from the non QT wallets daily.

GAW has stated that the hashstaker will generate around 1% daily interest. From this we can calculate that there are 3423 XPY / 0.01 = 342,300 XPY staking in hashstakers.

Hmm what to think about this? Please chip in with comments and critique of the calculations

https://web.archive.org/web/20141227091535/https://hashtalk.org/topic/25923/buying-new-hashstaker/59

[...]

And this is interesting if someone wants to do some math:

That would make it ~2.4 million HashStakers and about 23 thousand XPY in daily payouts, or nearly half a million USD per day if we are to believe the official valuation.

Yes I just started to memorize this and you posted it before i started searching Smiley

2.4 million hashstakers and I think they said about 50% of all coins will be locked in prime controllers. I don't know how those are supposed to "earn" but afaik the prime controllers are paying out the extra stake to the hashstakers, so it would make sense that they would generate at least same interest as the hashstakers.

I hope some of the pro-gaw guys could clear up this. Because everything GAW will fall or stand based on the blockchain. If they are speaking out of their asses about the stakers, then they have effectively lied and are paying the hashstakers from the premine. The only problem is that the staker is centralised and you only see your daily stake as a figure in zencloud etc, but you can never scrutinize it by checking from which address the stake came from
inBitweTrust

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 05:55:33 PM

Yes I just started to memorize this and you posted it before i started searching Smiley

2.4 million hashstakers and I think they said about 50% of all coins will be locked in prime controllers. I don't know how those are supposed to "earn" but afaik the prime controllers are paying out the extra stake to the hashstakers, so it would make sense that they would generate at least same interest as the hashstakers.

I hope some of the pro-gaw guys could clear up this. Because everything GAW will fall or stand based on the blockchain. If they are speaking out of their asses about the stakers, then they have effectively lied and are paying the hashstakers from the premine. The only problem is that the staker is centralised and you only see your daily stake as a figure in zencloud etc, but you can never scrutinize it by checking from which address the stake came from

This is the largest mistake Paycoin2 enthusiasts are making. They are trusting in a centralized source that has a conflict of interest. One of the central premises of crytocurrencies is to get away from these models or faith and to rely on math and decentralization to instill trust within the economy.

Whether its BTC or XPY, paybase or mtgox ... never trust in a centralized authority to "care" for your coins.

WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 05:56:28 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2018, 05:47:49 AM by WaffleMaster

Oh, look what shill it is again guys!  Grin

sigh* all I can do is call people names and pretend I can prove something. You should start charging people for your opinion. Call you the the paid shit talker. Just like everytime I look at this forum. Same old crap, a bunch of people pretending they're better than everyone. You sir are the shrill
HEY MORON, YOU DONE PRETENDING YOU DON'T SEE MY POSTS OF ARCHIVED STATEMENTS FROM CEO EXPLICITLY LYING AND THEN EDITING HIS POSTS? OR HOW ABOUT REDACTED WITHDRAWING THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS OF XPY, DELETING THE THREAD ABOUT IT, AND TELLING PEOPLE TO BUY THEM (xpy) UP FOR CHEAP?

This guy is something else. He plants the seed then goes back and digs it up ! Unbelievable

This is the original:

https://archive.today/W3OTH#selection-845.0-851.51

We will buy your XPY for $20 each with NO verification and as soon as you open your account!

Then he sneaks back after having said that and edits it to gibberish so he can't be called on it:

We will manange XPY to the $20 each with NO verification, as soon as you open your account!

GAWCEO posted    , last edited by GAWCEO

https://archive.today/4kqa4

https://hashtalk.org/topic/25441/paybase-launch-rescheduled
Archive of Redacted getting second thoughts about Paycoin and GAW.

https://archive.today/4znIF

Seems like even the most loyal of shills are having their problems. Lmfao. Wonder what Redacted is doing with those hundreds of XPY? Not dumping them I'm sure Roll Eyes

Edit: He mentioned 3 thousand, not hundreds. Strange that's almost the exact volume on cryptsy this last down trend...and he's actually telling people to buy up cheap coins. LOL could this be any more obvious?

shadow banning? Better call batman. Or better yet "shadow banned on hashtalk.org scamcoin saver guy antibanned shill I mean shrill MAN" you should make up some new words dummy
So, you're ignoring the evidence I provide to call me names? Really speaks to your legitimacy. You're exposed now, just as most of this operation is. KEEP PRETENDING! Grin
Why haven't you stopped shilling and replied to me, one of the most authentic and proof providing members on this forum? I notice you calling people names, spreading FUD and trolling here (Hashtalk TM) without actually responding to me and my evidence. Why is that?
Its irresponsible to claim someone is partially telling the truth. In a court of law one lie proves your a liar and your testimony is thrown out.
STILL HE CONTINUES TO POST WITHOUT ADDRESSING ME. Continued quoting for a page by page basis so people can see and read this. This may be the most important material on this thread, with archived proof of GAW CEO lying and then editing it shortly after to cover his ass. Well, he couldn't cover it in time. I could care less about this shill who continues to post here, even addressing me sometimes but only to call me names and not refute any of the proven legal proof I have (at the credit of others).

*all red text cause I'm frustrated trying to get my point across in a domineering communist manner* I'm right, your al wrong look at my reputation. When I say scam, ITS ULTIMATE. COW DOWN BEFORE YOUR RULER. GAW IS HORRIBLE, I SAY SO!!! Brawr
It's entertaining you're actually just exposing yourself more and continue to ignore the facts and evidence while still calling people names and trying to mock them. I guess that's the last resort you have when you can't refute my archived proof.
*name calling*, *name calling*, I'm right, your wrong, look at my "facts" I posted on the internet so it must be true
And still he continues. I think I've done enough here. He's exposed completely and entirely, ignoring archived proof, and continuing to mock Grin I'll repost this on every page so people can see their tactics, as I myself have stopped reading every page and just usually skip to the last few. Good day shill, and thank you for continuing to prove my point. Anybody with logical thinking will see this and run for the hills! I commend you sir, you played exactly as I thought you would. It's not easy to predict someone's entire moves in advance. I checkmate you now. Goodbye.
you forgot pink text... That helps your case against gaw
LOL, I'm simply highlighting these quotes to capture people's attention. I find it humorous all you are reduced to is now trying to somehow discredit me because I use colored text Grin YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP PEOPLE HAHAHAHA! I'm done after this one, he's already revealed himself enough. Really dude? Making fun of somebody and trying to discredit them because they highlight their text with color to draw attention to your bullshit? GAWesome!
In case people forgot
WaffleMaster

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 06:11:23 PM

On another note, besides discrediting people blindly following something, I'm doing this waiting for Paybase.

cryptodaknight

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 06:17:53 PM

Paycoin is everything Bitcoin stands against, inflation, identification, centralization, staking, seizing, etc.

OMG bitpop, BINGO!!!! You MUST MUST tweet that. Perfect.
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 06:26:03 PM

Meanwhile....

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 06:40:37 PM

Meanwhile....

Will all of the customers in this picture gradually come into focus as they slip out of the time/dimensional/alternate reality warp where they have been using Paybase and giving glowing testimonials for a couple of weeks regarding a service that still does not exist?  Roll Eyes

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
interstellar

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 06:47:42 PM

On bittrex price seems to be dropping. Where is paybase to save the day?
WaffleMaster

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 06:52:33 PM

klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 06:57:55 PM

Well i dumped. Thanks GAW  Cheesy
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 07:01:04 PM

Meanwhile....

Will all of the customers in this picture gradually come into focus as they slip out of the time/dimensional/alternate reality warp where they have been using Paybase and giving glowing testimonials for a couple of weeks regarding a service that still does not exist?  Roll Eyes

Yes one seems to be coming into focus now it must be one of the original testimonials.

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
keshuker

Activity: 395

aka. dibdab

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 07:03:32 PM

https://hashtalk.org/topic/25923/buying-new-hashstaker/54

Also when thinking about it, I believe the amount of prime hashlets was supposed to be 500k and maybe Josh even commented on how many % exchanged them for stakers, then was the zen:s turn. Either my math is screwed up or the numbers don't add up. Would be nice to discuss this on HT but oh no I'm shadowbanned
ikeboy

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 07:04:59 PM

@ Ikeboi: Writing fake reviews to promote a product definitely translates into gain for the company due to fraudulently representing something.

Yesterday your line was that GAW was not actually lying, now you have switched to whether it is a prosecutable offense.

GAW is a pack  of liars. You are a jackass that defends them. Deal with it.

P.S: Gotta love the bit about "consulting my lawyer" about his favorite internet trolling topic. I believe you just as much as I believe GAW, and they publicly announce that they are a pack of stinking liars.

I

I've said that it wasn't a lie, and you haven't responded to that yet, and still continue to re-quote your lies every few pages. What I was saying now was that even if it was, it wouldn't be prosecutable. Read a little more carefully.

Why is it ok for you to lie but not gaw? I pointed out some lies you posted. You ignored that and posted them around 10 more times. Then you tried to twist my words to imply that I've given in, all without responding to my points above.

No, it doesn't look like you're interested in the truth here. To anyone that is, I encourage you to read post my posts and Paul's and judge for yourself which is true.

WaffleMaster

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 07:11:54 PM

@ Ikeboi: Writing fake reviews to promote a product definitely translates into gain for the company due to fraudulently representing something.

Yesterday your line was that GAW was not actually lying, now you have switched to whether it is a prosecutable offense.

P.S: Gotta love the bit about "consulting my lawyer" about his favorite internet trolling topic. I believe you just as much as I believe GAW, and they publicly announce that they are a pack of stinking liars.

I

I've said that it wasn't a lie, and you haven't responded to that yet, and still continue to re-quote your lies every few pages. What I was saying now was that even if it was, it wouldn't be prosecutable. Read a little more carefully.

Why is it ok for you to lie but not gaw? I pointed out some lies you posted. You ignored that and posted them around 10 more times. Then you tried to twist my words to imply that I've given in, all without responding to my points above.

No, it doesn't look like you're interested in the truth here.

When GAW bought ZincPay, which is banned by Amazon, they changed the name. It became a different service. You can't buy out a service, change it, and then keep the testimonies. It's fraud. And yes they had to change it from Bitcoin to Paycoin2
inBitweTrust

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 07:15:21 PM

GAW spent 1.1 million on BTC.com only to turn his back on bitcoin , have no use for the domain and than redirect the domain to paybase.

http://btc.com/

Ohh and one more thing ... they cannot even do a simple URL redirect right as you can see from the alternate URL...

http://www.btc.com/

This webpage is not available

Hide details
The server at www.btc.com can't be found, because the DNS lookup failed. DNS is the network service that translates a website's name to its Internet address. This error is most often caused by having no connection to the Internet or a misconfigured network.

ikeboy

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 07:19:16 PM

I

No, it doesn't look like you're interested in the truth here.

When GAW bought ZincPay, which is banned by Amazon, they changed the name. It became a different service. You can't buy out a service, change it, and then keep the testimonies. It's fraud.

Source? Did you hear this from the same lawyer who told you that it's fine to boast about your upcoming hack online?

When you claim something is illegal or fraud, the burden of proof is on you. Can you tell me which laws this would fall under, any precedents for what you're claiming, or any lawyers that agree with you? Fraud's an easy word to throw around, but a lot harder to prove in court. People create false reviews all the time (there are even businesses that will give fake reviews to your company on yelp and other places).

Another thing; I keep on seeing this about zincsave being banned by amazon, but it's hard to find info on it; when I do searches I just find articles saying how zincsave works. Can anyone find the original source for zincsave was banned story?
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 07:20:01 PM

Here you go for the umpteenth time Ikeboy:

Pathetic  Sad

Quite clear from day one when this company based in Florida was the sudden exchange to list it something was afoot.

It is revealing the mindset at the time how the operator of this company works. He specifically said he would for the exchange(s) to stop trading his rare coin, at which time only coin-swap was engaged. That is in his mind yes since he is in negotiations with them to buy it, he could very well do that, and thus transfers this day dream fantasy to the public.

Todate:

no Amazon Target Walmart direct partnership as announced
no CNN or Time magazine interview
no 20 dollar floor
no Visa Master Card other to buy direct with paycoin

nothing promised to date has transpired.

*No Paybase, but GAW brazenly has the site up as if it is operating, complete with testimonials for something that does not exist:

And for anyone who STILL thinks that Josh is not a liar, all you have to do is look at this:

The website/advertising department rolled out the Paybase website, COMPLETE WITH GLOWING TESTIMONIALS for something that is not yet operating. This is a giant pre-meditated lie folks, wake the Eff up for god's sake. I think they know that those who are already sucked in deep to this scam can not get out, and every effort is being made to draw more suckers in, regardless of whether this requires announcing very clearly that they are just a pack of stinking liars. They just flat out do not care what those that have already been conned think, all they care about is suckering in the next fool. Absolutely disgusting, and in my opinion criminal as well.

Edit to add: I archived the Paybase site for posterity. As of right now the stinking liars at GAW/Paybase have not taken down the FAKE testimonials about a service which is now not even scheduled to begin functioning until next Monday. This is completely brazen, in your face, FRAUD.

Paybase site.

Paybase site archived on 12/24/2014

I will keep repeating this as many times as necessary. GAW posted FAKE testimonials from people supposedly using a system which at this time STILL does not exist.

I will make this as simple as possible: Advertising fake testimonials is lying. PERIOD. End of story.

And Ikeboy: Thank you for giving me the opportunity to keep this proof of blatant lies from GAW on the front page of this discussion. PLEASE pretend you do not understand basic facts and ask again so I can put this on top again for all to see and not have it buried under the pile of BS you and the other shills are shoveling out.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
ikeboy

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 07:38:06 PM

Here you go for the umpteenth time Ikeboy:

Pathetic  Sad

Quite clear from day one when this company based in Florida was the sudden exchange to list it something was afoot.

It is revealing the mindset at the time how the operator of this company works. He specifically said he would for the exchange(s) to stop trading his rare coin, at which time only coin-swap was engaged. That is in his mind yes since he is in negotiations with them to buy it, he could very well do that, and thus transfers this day dream fantasy to the public.

Todate:

no Amazon Target Walmart direct partnership as announced
no CNN or Time magazine interview
no 20 dollar floor
no Visa Master Card other to buy direct with paycoin

nothing promised to date has transpired.

*No Paybase, but GAW brazenly has the site up as if it is operating, complete with testimonials for something that does not exist:

And for anyone who STILL thinks that Josh is not a liar, all you have to do is look at this:

http://i877.photobucket.com/albums/ab338/JaggedSteel1/PaysaveTimeMachine_zps7b28c8eb.jpg

The website/advertising department rolled out the Paybase website, COMPLETE WITH GLOWING TESTIMONIALS for something that is not yet operating. This is a giant pre-meditated lie folks, wake the Eff up for god's sake. I think they know that those who are already sucked in deep to this scam can not get out, and every effort is being made to draw more suckers in, regardless of whether this requires announcing very clearly that they are just a pack of stinking liars. They just flat out do not care what those that have already been conned think, all they care about is suckering in the next fool. Absolutely disgusting, and in my opinion criminal as well.

Edit to add: I archived the Paybase site for posterity. As of right now the stinking liars at GAW/Paybase have not taken down the FAKE testimonials about a service which is now not even scheduled to begin functioning until next Monday. This is completely brazen, in your face, FRAUD.

Paybase site.

Paybase site archived on 12/24/2014

I will keep repeating this as many times as necessary. GAW posted FAKE testimonials from people supposedly using a system which at this time STILL does not exist.

I will make this as simple as possible: Advertising fake testimonials is lying. PERIOD. End of story.

And Ikeboy: Thank you for giving me the opportunity to keep this proof of blatant lies from GAW on the front page of this discussion. PLEASE pretend you do not understand basic facts and ask again so I can put this on top again for all to see and not have it buried under the pile of BS you and the other shills are shoveling out.

Repeating the same lies and refusing to mention the truth over here (which is that the testimonials were real, as everyone besides you seems to have noticed).

When you respond to my points instead of continuing to spread lies and call me shill, you may have a better chance of convincing people. As long as you refuse to face reality, there's not much else we can say to you.
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 07:39:14 PM

Haven't people figured out that using PaySave does not mean you are shopping from Amazon, Target, WalMart, etc. You may be browsing that retailers website but you buy from PaySave and they can source the item from any retailer or distributor they want. You are not buying from Amazon, Target, WalMart, etc. as they claim.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
Pages: « 1 ... 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 [516] 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: