Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:25:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 [475] 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376904 times)
vach

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 07:38:17 AM

anyone knows if there is any discussion exactly about this on reddit?

seriously amount of spam here is too high...
in reddit shit will automatically sort out..
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zelig

Activity: 317
Merit: 250

The Tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 07:45:32 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2014, 07:59:38 AM by Zelig

a while back Zeus got out of retail mining gear and cancelled one of its biggest miner developments, to begin focusing more on Cloud mining and pay services. personally I see more of a more realistic approach in what they are doing as opposed to GAW. Not a lot of smoke and mirrors, seems pretty legit and straight forward.

Zpay vs paycoin/paybase?, I tend to have more confidence in Zpay  Cheesy

You do realize that Zeus essentially COPIED GAW and their cloud mining setup, right?  GAW was cloud mining a full 2-3 months before Zeus. Ha ha.
hey bro time to get on the shortbus bak to ht

I got enuff monies now to hang out wherever I wants!  WooT!

Yes... XPY/BTC 24 hour volume on Cryptsy is 1457 BTC.  Makes you wonder who is walking away with the BTC and who is left holding the XPY?

Z

BTC: uK4fe8Yt4S5oytjqoLJzFgmUfQquWiK4jP
T0urist

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 07:48:45 AM

This has to be the nail in the coffin for PayCoin. I was really hoping that they had enough for real price support. They don't. It's over.

TodayBITTREX shows 466 BTC volume in XPY trades.   It is way below the $20 floor price.   Seems pretty successful to me.

When people have a way to use XPY for $20 that will create a floor.  I have no idea how strong it will be, but I fully expect the price of XPY will raise if that happens.    If someone manages to dump a few thousand coins on an exchange and bring the price way down, it would only be temporary.   Dumps like that have happened with BTC many times, but it still lives on.   The kind of dumps we are talking about are nothing compared to what MT. GOX did to BTC.      

Exactly.

Paycoin.....$16 to $12 means its a scam and everyone's dumping.
Bitcoin......$1500 to $329 means its a buying opportunity and going to the moon.

LOL. Funny ass sh*t.

See bitcoin has an active dev team and you can see changes each version. paycoin has no changes, no innovation, no different algorithm. Just speculation and lies proping it up. I ask you again what innovation in the coin code does paycoin bring?
I_IZ_DEKAY9

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 07:52:20 AM

Actually pushing the market to $25 was a reversal and inconsistent with the stated goals of Paycoin, that is to not be volatile.   I don't know why Josh did that demonstration.  

I can agree with that, it was weird. But do you think that latest announcement isn't a reversal also on the more fundamental promise of at least a $20 value on Paybase opening day? Most of HT, including our buddy redacted, assumed it was a guaranteed buy back that will bring other exchanges up as well (via arbitrage). This now sounds different, doesn't it?

Sounds more like a clarification on the original theme to me. 

sounds like false advertisement and lil to late clarification moron
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 07:54:54 AM

This has to be the nail in the coffin for PayCoin. I was really hoping that they had enough for real price support. They don't. It's over.

TodayBITTREX shows 466 BTC volume in XPY trades.   It is way below the $20 floor price.   Seems pretty successful to me.

When people have a way to use XPY for $20 that will create a floor.  I have no idea how strong it will be, but I fully expect the price of XPY will raise if that happens.    If someone manages to dump a few thousand coins on an exchange and bring the price way down, it would only be temporary.   Dumps like that have happened with BTC many times, but it still lives on.   The kind of dumps we are talking about are nothing compared to what MT. GOX did to BTC.      

Exactly.

Bitcoin......$1500 to $329 means its a buying opportunity and going to the moon.

LOL. Funny ass sh*t.

See bitcoin has an active dev team and you can see changes each version. paycoin has no changes, no innovation, no different algorithm. Just speculation and lies proping it up. I ask you again what innovation in the coin code does paycoin bring?

You do realize the coin is like 3 days old? OMG, why haven't they done two hundred revisions! Lol

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 07:56:34 AM

dekay, you are getting very near to needing account #10 buddy. Can you please stop attacking everybody? Yell at me if you need to  Cool

vach

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 07:57:39 AM

anyone knows if there is any discussion exactly about this on reddit?

seriously amount of spam here is too high...
in reddit shit will automatically sort out..
go to hashtalk.org if u cant handle free speech imbecile

its way worse than this, but admit there is lot of spam here, you open the thread and there are 10 pages, and only few replyies give some new information...
on reddit it would just be on the top...

so if you dont know a reddit thread no need to reply and make noise..
keshuker

Activity: 395

aka. dibdab

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 08:00:12 AM

Shhhh....if the coin hasn't lost 80% of its value in a year and isn't named Bitcoin, then here on this forum its considered a scam!  LOL

Nobody has a problem with dogecoin, blackcoin, NXT, counterparty, etc. The reason is because those coins are trying to create value via innovation.

Yeah? And how is that goal working out for those coins? I'd be shocked if more than one of them made it past 2015.

And you are supporting a coin that is a week old ?

Lets see where paycoin is within 6 months, if it is at 20$, I think we all will apologise how stupid we were for not seeing the greatness today
I_IZ_DEKAY9

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 08:01:00 AM

Exactly.

LOL. Funny ass sh*t.

You do realize the coin is like 3 days old? OMG, why haven't they done two hundred revisions! Lol
gaw said there fiat reserve was to big to fail now its we dont know and btw favelle aka gaw ass anus mouth pce paycoin is a peercoin clone there is atm 0 hybrid flex or prime controllers keep in mind josh said he saw a prime controller work despite saying later they still dont exist ps suchmoon sorry but these idiots annoy the fuck out of me
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 08:02:20 AM

so if you dont know a reddit thread no need to reply and make noise..

https://www.reddit.com/r/GAWMiners/

You can also find more threads across reddit if you search gaw/paycoin.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 08:03:48 AM

If Paycoin ever gets adoption as planned, the large customer base won't appreciate weekly hard forks. So yes, fundamental features should be implemented as early as possible, maybe with some clever hooks for extendability (e.g. side chains). The coin has been in development far longer than 3 days according to GAW.
T0urist

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 08:04:04 AM

Exactly.

LOL. Funny ass sh*t.

you do realise that they promised a bunch of features and none at all are in there? also if there is no intention for features just use an existing coin as your network coin.
favelle75

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 08:06:56 AM

Shhhh....if the coin hasn't lost 80% of its value in a year and isn't named Bitcoin, then here on this forum its considered a scam!  LOL

Nobody has a problem with dogecoin, blackcoin, NXT, counterparty, etc. The reason is because those coins are trying to create value via innovation.

Yeah? And how is that goal working out for those coins? I'd be shocked if more than one of them made it past 2015.

Lets see where paycoin is within 6 months, if it is at 20$, I think we all will apologise how stupid we were for not seeing the greatness today

I very much look forward to revisiting this thread then. And the beauty is, i have an automatic 6-month timer with GAW!

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
favelle75

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 08:09:09 AM

Exactly.

LOL. Funny ass sh*t.

you do realise that they promised a bunch of features and none at all are in there? also if there is no intention for features just use an existing coin as your network coin.

So what features do you think they will reneg on, specifically?

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
keshuker

Activity: 395

aka. dibdab

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 08:09:29 AM

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/2q2783/paycoin_seriously_how_retarded_are_cryptocurrency/

It's strange. This one is making the most ridiculous promises yet. And by the GAWminers guy who brought us hashlets, ahem.
This one, everyone knows is a scam. Everyone knows it is a pump and dump.
It doesn't even try to hide it, promising to buy up coins over market value, how much more obvious could it be? And yet still, everyone joins the party. Greed is correct.

This ridiculous picture of their "network"? https://a7e300b356e049e19e1f-5412c31fcd52324f581c504049743ba9.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/Network-Visual.png
Stolen from this artwork in 2008 from before cryptocurrency was even invented http://vi.sualize.us/spacecollective_gfx_black_and_white_nodes_picture_26Yu.html (notice all rights reserved by the author)
It's a joke, and it's the most obvious one yet. GoCoin is going to integrate them are they? Let's see a statement from GoCoin confirming that? No? Ok then, liars. Everyone knows it's all bullshit, and yet everyone is still buying in. As you say, greed.
Zelig

Activity: 317

The Tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 08:09:51 AM

[/quote]

I'm predicting less than today's price of LTC or DRK.

Z

BTC: uK4fe8Yt4S5oytjqoLJzFgmUfQquWiK4jP
I_IZ_DEKAY9

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 08:11:07 AM

Shhhh....if the coin hasn't lost 80% of its value in a year and isn't named Bitcoin, then here on this forum its considered a scam!  LOL

I very much look forward to revisiting this thread then. And the beauty is, i have an automatic 6-month timer with GAW!
cool enjoy your pretend pre mine peercoin wit fake 20$ fiat reserve joshs 1 day pump failed like obamas stimulus packages
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 08:20:08 AM

Exactly.

LOL. Funny ass sh*t.

GAW has a poor track record on features.   That is probably part of the learning curve as they have over promised in the past.   As to going forward we'll have to see.   Personally I find the current hashstaker primes a breath of fresh air, I don't have to log in to push some silly button everyday.   I don't like the game like buttons with mining.   

Anyway I'm not sure what features you are talking about, but there are features that were posted about that never happened.   Promised is probably not the right word though.   I think in general GAW has done a good job of meeting the promises they made, but there have been very few of those.   Mostly it is just a little too much talk at times. 
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 08:20:13 AM

Speaking of which, the expert of all things has explained this:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/25489/paycoin-source-code-advanced/7
https://archive.today/aAc8j#selection-2807.163-2807.310

Josh doesn't refer to the wallet code when he talks about Paycoin - he refers to the entire project and infrastructure being developed as Paycoin..
favelle75

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 08:22:36 AM

I'm predicting less than today's price of LTC or DRK.

Z
[/quote]

Sweet. Let's reconvene in 6 months. Care to make it interesting? Say 10 Paycoin bet?

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
Pages: « 1 ... 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 [475] 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: