Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:49:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 [505] 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376995 times)
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 07:20:37 PM

Sorry, I didn't think there was a need to look through all 15 posts when what was claimed seem to be from the first post. You're right.
Having said that, if you're taking financial advice from forums on the internet, one might say you're getting what you deserve.

And there goes this 500+ page thread  Lips sealed
Incorrect. Some of us post proof of shady things the CEO does, erases, says, erases, and business models.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8982

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 07:25:19 PM

Sorry, I didn't think there was a need to look through all 15 posts when what was claimed seem to be from the first post. You're right.
Having said that, if you're taking financial advice from forums on the internet, one might say you're getting what you deserve.

I appreciate your hard work but I think you're missing the point. This is not a financial advice thread, or world-against-GAW thread, or fair-and-balanced thread. I don't think sending more puppets (from either side I should say) will make it better or worse.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/26170

ikeboy

I think GAW could have better PR

Some gaw employee who is able to respond officially should go through that 500+ page thread (I feel bad for them also, I know), and compose an official response. It's just ridiculous that people can claim whatever they want and there's no detailed response by gaw.
doogsan

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 07:46:54 PM

I appreciate your hard work but I think you're missing the point. This is not a financial advice thread, or world-against-GAW thread, or fair-and-balanced thread. I don't think sending more puppets (from either side I should say) will make it better or worse.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/26170

ikeboy

I think GAW could have better PR

Some gaw employee who is able to respond officially should go through that 500+ page thread (I feel bad for them also, I know), and compose an official response. It's just ridiculous that people can claim whatever they want and there's no detailed response by gaw.

Most of these people seem to be living in an alternate reality. We've provided a number of points here which seem really suspicious and GAW either hasn't addressed them, or explained them in a way which is unsatisfying.

(1) GAW can at the very least be accused of misleading people on many occassions, and probably of outrightly lying to them on certain occassions. E.g., business about Amazon, Target, etc. E.G. you're not actually renting physical mining equipment. E.g. paycoin is superinnovative.

(2) All the activities over there at GAW also generally often reek of suspicion. Constant delays, strange names for products, promises of highly suspicious returns, a floor of $20 (which I believe they could achieve but will never hold), massive premine.

I really, really wonder what is wrong with people on hashtalk. They must be kids or noobs mostly. Any seasoned crypto person would probably have little faith in this whole ordeal.

Here's my prediction: the pump is by a handful of whales, holding massive amounts of xpy (perhaps including GAW itself). It's going to be hyped until possibly the end of this week. After that it's slowly going to be dumped over time in bursts. Call me out on it if this thing still is above $5 March 1.
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 07:54:57 PM

Here's my prediction: the pump is by a handful of whales, holding massive amounts of xpy (perhaps including GAW itself). It's going to be hyped until possibly the end of this week. After that it's slowly going to be dumped over time in bursts. Call me out on it if this thing still is above $5 March 1.

I love how the goal posts get moved so often.  First it was "mining coupons that will never convert to coins." - wrong
Then it was "Everyone is going to dump day one and the coin will be worthless in a couple of days" -wrong.

Now we're looking out to March 1st to see what the value is going to be.  Nevermind that even at $5, the people who mined the coupons got them for $4 and without any fees.

Has anyone conceded the fact (other than Suchmoon, and credit is due) that mining the coupons for 2 months was extraordinarily profitable?
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 08:00:23 PM

Calling a pack of stinking liars a pack of stinking liars is called being truthful. This  fraudulent Paybase page with glowing testimonials from "customers" for a service that does not exist is a blatant in your face Efiing lie, and the shocking part is that GAW does not give a crap and just let's it remain there for all to see They could care less what people who are already caught in their web of deceit think, they only care about conning a few more suckers into their game.

And for anyone who STILL thinks that Josh is not a liar, all you have to do is look at this:

The website/advertising department rolled out the Paybase website, COMPLETE WITH GLOWING TESTIMONIALS for something that is not yet operating. This is a giant pre-meditated lie folks, wake the Eff up for god's sake. I think they know that those who are already sucked in deep to this scam can not get out, and every effort is being made to draw more suckers in, regardless of whether this requires announcing very clearly that they are just a pack of stinking liars. They just flat out do not care what those that have already been conned think, all they care about is suckering in the next fool. Absolutely disgusting, and in my opinion criminal as well.

Edit to add: I archived the Paybase site for posterity. As of right now the stinking liars at GAW/Paybase have not taken down the FAKE testimonials about a service which is now not even scheduled to begin functioning until next Monday. This is completely brazen, in your face, FRAUD.

Paybase site.

Paybase site archived on 12/24/2014

Still there. Paybase still does not exist. This was, is, and will remain complete and total fraud. GAW is a pack of liars. Case closed. The testimonials are FAKE. Pre-written for a service that does not exist. This is a total and absolute FRAUD and if moronic clowns like ikeboy can't come to grips with this reality at this point they likely never will.

Edit to add: Gotta love the"Still have questions?" BS on this fraudulent ad. Ya, here's a question for you, ya stinking pack of liars: How do people give testimonials for a service that does not exist?

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
inBitweTrust

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 08:02:51 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2014, 04:37:57 AM by inBitweTrust

Has anyone conceded the fact (other than Suchmoon, and credit is due) that mining the coupons for 2 months was extraordinarily profitable?

How many freaking times do we have to repeat this ... ponzi schemes can be very profitable for certain investors, no one is denying that. The Raison d'être for ponzi's is to allow for a small group to profit handsomely.
In the end there will be many that have a net loss, while some who played their cards right will profit.

This doesn't address the ethical concerns and improper business practices within GAW and paycoin.

A few unaddressed concerns I found elsewhere on HT:

I am new to bitcoin and the crypto currency business, i have seen gawminers advertised alot, and I wanted to do some research on them before considering any investment in this company. Thank god i did do the research, what I found out about these clowns is not pretty, Josh Garza, CEO of Gawminers has no qualms about advertising and showing how glamorous it is to be the head of one of the biggest Ponzi Schemes online today. Not only did we find several reviews and complaints about how Gawminers Josh Garza has manipulated forums and falsifying articles and reviews, but we also found plenty of write-ups and evidence showing just how dishonest, deceitful and greedy Josh Garza and Gawminers has become, here are just a few very interesting url links; please be aware Gawminers, Josh Garza and his group will probably try to sabotage or attack some of these websites to try and prevent people from seeing these urls: https://coinfire.cf/2014/11/22/is-gaw-miners-lying-about-partnerships/
http://www.misleddit.com/p/2nvtrr/
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2nk9ns/gawminerscom_paycoin_josh_garza_has_the_potential/?sort=new
http://www.reddit.com/r/litecoinmining/comments/2e6wx6/proof_of_dishonesty_and_lies_inside_about/
Some claims made there are

Gaw lied about having partners
Gaw photoshopped a picture that was supposed to prove mining operations
This one:
Their Zenpool had consistently paid 2x more than other multipools during the beginning of the launch. Their fake zenpool speed counter went up to 300MHS when it was displayed publicly here: https://www.zenminer.com/pool/ until they realized they are claiming to own more than 50% of the total litecoin network at the time. That is when the counter disappeared when people began to question the enormous scope of their fake mining operation.
Josh posted himself on bitcointalk as a "satisfied customer"
This one: (see https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2nk9ns/gawminerscom_paycoin_josh_garza_has_the_potential/cmfykdn for the links)
Tangentially related....
I believe some of the other things are here This topic about josh scamming on ebay This points to a specific post.
Impersonating an ebay employee when called out That link was cited in the past as probably him as the post is REALLY fishy.
The only other one I recall is a post which he has deleted his user account from here
This:
Josh Garza publicly stated that the payouts from his virtual hashing machines are from a combination of mining, day trading, and private rentals. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=720844.msg8601489#msg8601489 Nothing on the product page mentions day trading and it is misrepresentation of risks by omitting such evidence.

Please have Josh and GAW address these and many other concerns. They just ignore these valid concerns when they would be better off refuting them.

doogsan

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 08:07:06 PM

I love how the goal posts get moved so often.  First it was "mining coupons that will never convert to coins." - wrong
Then it was "Everyone is going to dump day one and the coin will be worthless in a couple of days" -wrong.

Now we're looking out to March 1st to see what the value is going to be.  Nevermind that even at $5, the people who mined the coupons got them for $4 and without any fees.

First, none of those predictions were mine, and I have no idea whose or what predictions you're referring to. Second, seriously, read up on ponzi schemes so you understand what they are. You don't seem to understand how they work from your last comment.
doogsan

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 08:09:01 PM

First, none of those predictions were mine, and I have no idea whose or what predictions you're referring to. Second, seriously, read up on ponzi schemes so you understand what they are. You don't seem to understand how they work from your last comment.

And just for good measure, I concede that all people who bought hashlets and primes when they first came out and mined hashpoints have made fantastic profits. But it's neither here nor there. A red herring in this whole discussion. Anyone who understands what a ponzi scheme is would know this.
numanoid
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 08:11:44 PM

Gotcha.  We're back to Ponzi Scheme now.

Over 500 pages and we're back to where we were on page 1.  Great work guys!

inBitweTrust

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 08:15:21 PM

Gotcha.  We're back to Ponzi Scheme now.

Over 500 pages and we're back to where we were on page 1.  Great work guys!

It has always been a ponzi , even before paycoin... we never dropped that accusation and will continue warning others for the good of the ecosystem.

Expect 500 more pages of evidence of misconduct. We will persist until justice is served or GAW addresses the communities concerns.

Raise your evidentiary and ethical standards.

One last thing. In all sincerity, I hope that my concerns are exaggerated and my fears are proven incorrect... for the good of the cryptocurrency ecosystem and for all the GAW clients.

numanoid
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 08:30:03 PM

Gotcha.  We're back to Ponzi Scheme now.

Over 500 pages and we're back to where we were on page 1.  Great work guys!

It has always been a ponzi , even before paycoin... we never dropped that accusation and will continue warning others for the good of the ecosystem.

Expect 500 more pages of evidence of misconduct. We will persist until justice is served or GAW addresses the communities concerns.

Raise your evidentiary and ethical standards.

I wanted to apologize to doogsan on lumping him into a collective when I called out the previous "predictions" that fell flat.  I understand that not everyone holds the same opinion.

Then you come up with the "we" statement above linking yourself to a collective.  An Anti-GAW/Anti-Ponzi collective?  An Anti-Altcoin collective?

Let's take a look at one of your more outspoken members:  Oldminer...

He's defending LTCGear tooth and nail in other threads despite the following:

1) claims of hacking.
2) Missed payouts for 2 to 3 weeks.
3) No multiplication that was scheduled for 4 days ago.
4) No affiliate payments
5) Sparse communication from the operator.

Let's be honest here, he has his horse and STILL stands behind it despite calling GAW a ponzi.  GAW has screwed a lot of us over here, but their worst transgressions have been nothing compared to what LTCG is going through.  Same with Hashie, Same with PBMining, Same with ZeusHash.

I'd like to see Scott's website again and see if he has crossed out PBMining and Hashie.co from his list of "approved" mining services yet.

Edit to match your edit:  Are you calling them a Ponzi based on proof or based on fears and concerns?  Big fucking difference and it should reflect the way you post.

You started with an absolute and ended with a maybe.
alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 08:33:21 PM

Sad that GAW has fucked me the least. How about that. I guess thanks Josh.
inBitweTrust

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 08:38:04 PM

Edit to match your edit:  Are you calling them a Ponzi based on proof or based on fears and concerns?  Big fucking difference and it should reflect the way you post.

You started with an absolute and ended with a maybe.
Go ahead and look through my post history and find one false thing I have claimed or ponzi I supported... be my guest.

I have been consistent with my concerns and accusations from day one.

I been providing the evidence already and suggested it was a likely scam not definitive scam(suggesting such would be ridiculous). Most things in life aren't certain and asking me to provide definitive proof outside of discussing logical and conceptual absolutes is displaying ignorance to what knowledge represents.

We know there is good evidence to suggest this is a likely ponzi. Thus, participating as a client or employee is highly discouraged until the company can address the communities concerns which is trivial to do and if they are legitimate would help their business be more profitable.

This isn't our first rodeo and we have heard the same criticism before when we condemned PBmining(ponzi) and all the clients, shill accounts, and owners criticized us for being too strident. We have set the bar incredibly low for them to provide a speck of evidence they are legit and the fact that they aren't answering the questions is very telling.

WaffleMaster

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 08:39:49 PM

No, GAW has fucked me the least. I bought multi hashlets a month or so ago, never obsolete and make money forever. Well, two weeks later low and behold they went to the dreaded 1 satoshi a day. They stayed that way. I had to sell my $80 worth of obsolete hashlets on their market, where they took a nice % out, for $40 or half my investment. They made about $7 worth of BTC before becoming totally and completely obsolete.
favelle75

Activity: 910

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 08:51:07 PM

This thread will be FAR more interesting and FAR less redundant in 3 months, no matter what way it turns out. Less hyperbole, less conjecture, and less speculative guesswork.

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
favelle75

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 08:56:35 PM

I had to sell my $80 worth of obsolete hashlets on their market,

You actually didn't HAVE to do anything. You could have kept them. Also, you could have converted them to $12 stakers and sold them when they are available in the marketplace.

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
inBitweTrust

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 08:57:28 PM

This thread will be FAR more interesting and FAR less redundant in 3 months, no matter what way it turns out. Less hyperbole, less conjecture, and less speculative guesswork.

We hope you are right and GAW and paycoin can be vindicated, until than we will persist warning others until GAW addresses the incredibly low evidentiary bar we have given them.

They can start by showing all the miners they are looking to sell(not simply that one row which is a fraction of their past sold mining contracts.) and provide receipts for purchased miners (5PH is the only thing confirmed thus far)Additionally, I want to see paybase open and that 20 dollar floor set supported by that 100 million dollars in investment capital where clients are allowed to withdraw or spend the funds.

We are awaiting and hope to have our fears placated.

WaffleMaster

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 08:59:39 PM

I had to sell my $80 worth of obsolete hashlets on their market,

You actually didn't HAVE to do anything. You could have kept them. Also, you could have converted them to $12 stakers and sold them when they are available in the marketplace.
No, I really did. I was sold a product promised they would never be obsolete and it became obsolete. It became obsolete very quickly after buying it. I couldn't just let it sit there being obsolete. I had to do something about it.
favelle75

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 09:01:08 PM

We hope you are right and GAW and paycoin can be vindicated, until than we will persist warning others until GAW addresses the incredibly low evidentiary bar we have given them.

They can start by showing all the miners they are looking to sell(not simply that one row which is a fraction of their past sold mining power.) and provide receipts for purchased miners (5PH is the only thing confirmed thus far)Additionally, I want to see paybase open and that 20 dollar floor set supported by that 100 million dollars in capital where clients are allowed to withdraw or spend the funds.

So in a normal situation, shouldn't the company be given the opportunity to launch said Paybase and said $20 floor before all the slander? Or is it guilty before proven innocent?

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
WaffleMaster

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 09:12:20 PM

They can start by showing all the miners they are looking to sell(not simply that one row which is a fraction of their past sold mining power.) and provide receipts for purchased miners (5PH is the only thing confirmed thus far)Additionally, I want to see paybase open and that 20 dollar floor set supported by that 100 million dollars in capital where clients are allowed to withdraw or spend the funds.

So in a normal situation, shouldn't the company be given the opportunity to launch said Paybase and said $20 floor before all the slander? Or is it guilty before proven innocent?
Oh, I thought you heard. There is no floor anymore is what it looks like. GAW CEO himself.

This is the original:

https://archive.today/W3OTH#selection-845.0-851.51

We will buy your XPY for $20 each with NO verification and as soon as you open your account!

Then he sneaks back after having said that and edits it to gibberish so he can't be called on it:

We will manange XPY to the $20 each with NO verification, as soon as you open your account!

GAWCEO posted    , last edited by GAWCEO

https://archive.today/4kqa4
Pages: « 1 ... 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 [505] 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: