Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:05:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 [567] 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376885 times)
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 04:53:23 PM

Wow it's incredible the number of hate comments in this thread. I'm honestly curious as to why you guys are ganging up on GAW like that and don't just say it's a scam/ponzi, you have to have hard evidence before pointing the finger. Also if it is a scam, how do you guys expect Josh to get away with the stolen money when all his details and company details are known? GAW is a registered business, he would have nowhere to hide and cops would soon be knocking on his door. One more thing I don't really understand, usually if I don't like a coin/project for whatever reason, I'd just forget the thing even exists and move on, I certainly wouldn't set out to destroy the coin.
Mr. Bean, although a greedy little c**t like you might not understand it, there are a few people out there who feel that scams and ponzis are bad for crypto as a whole. And that one could try to protect clueless newbies who fall for every fancy buzz from blatant scams instead of milking their pocket money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 04:54:10 PM

good morning,

It's tough to find the right balance between how much to talk about before it's ready, and how much to see to allow people to plan. Here we go

There are a handful of reasons the value of xpy is lower at the moment. One of the largest is usability.

Paycoin is marketed as a highly usable coin. At the moment, there is not much to use it on. We did disclose this in a timeline a couple of month ago.

We are actually ahead of schedule, but it's still taking longer to use Paycoin the way people want. Heck, it's taking longer than I want.

When Paycoin moves from just being a coin with a cool neat interface, to a coin you can use to buy gas, any time you want, it will change everything.

Why? Because there is nothing like that in existence. There is no crypto coin you can buy a coke at your local shop and pay your electric bill with ease. Paycoin will be the first.

Think about that for a moment. What will happen when to all other coins when Paycoin pulls this off? When it pulls off what other coins have been promising for years, how many people do you think will gladly turn over their X coin, for something they can finally use!?! How many people have been holding out their Bitcoin to finally be able to use it this way?

So, what happens when all of these coin holders, and the new customers we are now adding every day, all run to use Paycoin at the same time? You do the math Smiley

Here is the neat part, even those that have a,ready chalked it off, will be back. Why? That will have to, it will be a while before anyone catches up to use.

Proof? Look at zencloud, then look at every other cloud service. There is a reason we have lead the industry, we are always ahead of the pack.

Paybase will be no different!

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
10BTCaDay

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 04:56:00 PM

Why do I need to buy a coke or pepsi with my xpy? Why not use my credit card that gives me 3% cashback?

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 04:57:18 PM

Why do I need to buy a coke or pepsi with my xpy? Why not use my credit card that gives me 3% cashback?

Because that's the neat part. Doh!

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 04:58:31 PM

Wow it's incredible the number of hate comments in this thread. I'm honestly curious as to why you guys are ganging up on GAW like that and don't just say it's a scam/ponzi, you have to have hard evidence before pointing the finger. Also if it is a scam, how do you guys expect Josh to get away with the stolen money when all his details and company details are known? GAW is a registered business, he would have nowhere to hide and cops would soon be knocking on his door. One more thing I don't really understand, usually if I don't like a coin/project for whatever reason, I'd just forget the thing even exists and move on, I certainly wouldn't set out to destroy the coin.

There are more than 500 pages explaining in great detail why Paycoin is a scam and the most likely ways it is being pulled off, predicting with great accuracy each and every step of the scam along the way. If you are not aware of how and why people steal money through the use of corporations you are either a child or absolute moron.

Perhaps you should get off of your high horse for a while and read up before chastising people who have a grip on reality when you obviously do not.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
10BTCaDay

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 04:59:07 PM

Because that's the neat part. Doh!

I'm going to trust Mastercard over a tool like Josh Garza. lol

bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 04:59:41 PM

Oh no.. I made a little mistake.
Calm down, don't get mad at me.. get mad at the Josh for making millions from lying.

Don't get mad at my troling, I'm just atacking random people and calling them scammers. It's all because of Josh!

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1054

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 05:00:16 PM

Even though GAW has a very public face, Josh has made a lot of marketing claims that end up not really coming to fruition. Those that believe in GAW either made some money earlier on or still buy into the marketing claims. In general, they're very disliked in the forums because of how they've behaved either here or on other boards along with some very broad claims. Most of the issue stems from Josh's claims in the media to overhype his business, usually revolving around always profiting, etc. Early on, Josh made a lot of statements about how buying equipment from manufacturers were very risky and caused people to lose money. He set himself up as the underdog "taking on an industry" and he got a lot of support from people who lost on presales from asic developers that never shipped. He touted a grand plan with lots of claims about "always being profitable" and along the way, he's slowly changed the marketing message to get out of what he said. Over time, the community has changed from supportive to negative and on the attack. They've changed their business model completely in the past year and I don't think Josh has been upfront about that causing more distrust. You're either a hard-core supporter because you managed to "game" them and make money, or you lost money or just don't like the message they send.
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 05:05:10 PM

Yeah imagine people feeling bitter about the hashlet scam seeing the same tactics in the Paybase and wanting to prevent anyone else from getting burned.  Just because he's a registered business doesn't mean anything and as far as setting out to destroy the coin that will happen on its own it doesn't need our help.

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
keshuker

Activity: 395

aka. dibdab

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 05:19:39 PM

How do you think these people get paid?

The money doesn't appear from nowhere..
You're paying these people's salary in return for promises that never seem to happen.

Yes they can put the money through a hashstaker and it will appear from nowhere
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 05:22:39 PM

Ok I get it. Thank you to all those who've responded to my last comment. I see that you will not be swayed. Committing oneself 100% to one's belief is most commendable  Smiley
I'm gonna let you guys get on with it. Peace.
corygto

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 05:22:49 PM

You know, I keep seeing this comment over and over from GAWvangelists. "how do you guys expect Josh to get away with the stolen money when all his details and company details are known?".

I'll tell you how. Listen real close okay?

Go read the Zencloud Terms of Service.

Read it slowly, read it carefully. If this shit show comes crashing down, Josh has COMPLETELY covered his ass.

He will not go to jail.

You cannot sue him.

It's time to wake up folks.
flyingplows

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 05:23:30 PM

How do you think these people get paid?

The money doesn't appear from nowhere..
You're paying these people's salary in return for promises that never seem to happen.

Yes they can put the money through a hashstaker and it will appear from nowhere

since there is no floor that was promised the amount of that money is less than the price of the hashstaker so its a loss overall..
btw are they still promising the floor in future or (as always) they deny that it was promised  Huh Roll Eyes Cheesy

geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 05:29:05 PM

It is fairly simple:

Big Mouth Garza appeared out of nowhere claiming:

1. he will make a new coin with new technology that will be better than bitcoin
2. he has 100 million dollar funds behind it which will be used to market the coin which is lacking with every other coin.
3. he has on board Amazon, Walmart and Target who will accept this coin.

That’s it tight there. From day one the the filthy lying premeditated “bait” he used top seduce and  lure everyone [you included] into his trap.

None of which is true from day one.

Slowly but surely it has been shifting to the point where we are today

1. a shitty clone coin with zero features no technology nothing to it
2. zero funds behind him, all smoke and mirrors using his best friend's father’s son
3. nothing even remotely close to having a relationship with Amazon Walmart or Target let alone them accepting his coin direct.

[ include a fucking dump truck load of other horseshit in between all that ]

End of Story 2014.

Now 2015 we see this smarmy smug piece of shit having roped everyone in and shackled them to his non-exist floor, worm wiggling his way around all of this. Now the shitcoin will take some time before you can use it because ? [plug in not allowed, affiliate links too obvious, other], but don’t worry did you see me move the market a fraction, see believe me when I tell you I will do these things, give it sometime I am trying my best for you guys. I never said there would be a floor, oh don’t be ridiculous how on earth do you expect me to control a coin. Oh hahaha, I never said we had direct relationships with Amazon and Walmart and Target, oh gosh, no one has that. Don’t be silly the trolls will have you believe our coin can be spent directly with those stores, never once did I make such a statement....and on and on and on.

You have a bullshit artist who does not even know he is one. If you cannot see that, tough fucking luck and you will be burnt like you deserve. You can keep asking why oh why are you being so mean....... right there above is all you need to know.

Looking forward to the next dunce to surface asking the same question in 2015.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 05:29:37 PM

Ok I get it. Thank you to all those who've responded to my last comment. I see that you will not be swayed. Committing oneself 100% to one's belief is most commendable  Smiley
I'm gonna let you guys get on with it. Peace.

Last night Josh's appearance on Tinychat I would consider a public appearance he was talking about his affiliation with Amazon and how they were working out the kinks etc.

Thats a direct violation of amazon affilate TOS

10. Identifying Yourself as an Associate

You will not issue any press release or make any other public communication with respect to this Operating Agreement, your use of the Content, or your participation in the Program. You will not misrepresent or embellish the relationship between us and you (including by expressing or implying that we support, sponsor, endorse, or contribute to any charity or other cause), or express or imply any relationship or affiliation between us and you or any other person or entity except as expressly permitted by this Operating Agreement. You must, however, clearly state the following on your site: “[Insert your name] is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to [insert the applicable site name (amazon.com, amazonsupply.com, or myhabit.com)].”

I ended up hitting the tinychat screeshot button during that time and I was immediately banned.

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
corygto

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 05:32:29 PM

This is just flat out becoming sad to watch. Josh can basically spit in their faces by saying "sorry folks no floor" after promising it for MONTHS, and these people just act like it didn't even happen. People poured cash into GAW and didn't receive mining payouts for months, all on the promise of a coin with a $20 floor that was "too big to fail". Now it struggles to stay steady at $9.

I don't think it's actually possible to make these sheep open their eyes. Josh could stop paying out of his ponzi database for the cashtakers, and people would hang around for months crying "WE LOVE YOU JOSH, WE TRUST YOU JOSH, YOU'VE NEVER LET US DOWN JOSH WE KNOW YOU WILL MAKE IT RIGHT!".

How many times do you need to be deceived before you decide you've had enough?
AtomicFrost

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 05:38:34 PM

UGH. I was so busy this week that I missed out on the .04 dumping .  .  .  Cry

Come on people, Josh didn't lie! The $20 floor would have happened if it wasn't for those meddling kids dumpers!  Roll Eyes

I'm hoping for at least one more pump to dump . . .

EDIT: Also, Happy New Year!
jfabritz

Activity: 141

Cryptocoin Dabbler

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 05:43:05 PM

And that is the biggest hurdle that Josh has to get over. There is nothing disruptive about his technology that would allow it to supersede Bitcoin.

bmgbmg

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 05:44:23 PM

Just dump it and be out.  

Does anyone outside of the initial miners believe this will end up anything more than a few cents in 2015?

UGH. I was so busy this week that I missed out on the .04 dumping .  .  .  Cry

Come on people, Josh didn't lie! The $20 floor would have happened if it wasn't for those meddling kids dumpers!  Roll Eyes

I'm hoping for at least one more pump to dump . . .

EDIT: Also, Happy New Year!
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 05:48:40 PM

This is just flat out becoming sad to watch. Josh can basically spit in their faces by saying "sorry folks no floor" after promising it for MONTHS, and these people just act like it didn't even happen. People poured cash into GAW and didn't receive mining payouts for months, all on the promise of a coin with a $20 floor that was "too big to fail". Now it struggles to stay steady at $9.

I don't think it's actually possible to make these sheep open their eyes. Josh could stop paying out of his ponzi database for the cashtakers, and people would hang around for months crying "WE LOVE YOU JOSH, WE TRUST YOU JOSH, YOU'VE NEVER LET US DOWN JOSH WE KNOW YOU WILL MAKE IT RIGHT!".

How many times do you need to be deceived before you decide you've had enough?

It's so obvious now you can't look at them as sheep. They are complicit because they know the only way to get money is to draw in more sheep to be slaughtered.
Pages: « 1 ... 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 [567] 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: