Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:00:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 [579] 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376907 times)
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 02:06:48 AM

Did you learn how to defend against lie accusations directly from Josh Garza, or what? Focus on one point that you can kinda sorta blow some smoke around using semantics and denials of knowledge to create doubt about, and just ignore all the elephants taking a big crap in the middle of the room. Very professional.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 02:07:26 AM

There also is not a bunch of info other than emails and balances in PayBase other than some who filled in their addresses which I did not see when I experienced the issue

THINK YOU INCOMPETENT WANNABE JOURNALIST DUNCE,

THINK

What are the implications of some one LOGGING in to someone else's bank account.

THINK YOU PATHETIC CRIPPLED HACK.

French guy as evidence socked away 50, 000 USD in this garbage amateur thing, feeling secured and smug like its owner, he thinks he and his wifes retirement funds are now carefully hidden in this new guaranteed anonymous CIA secured thing called cryptocurrency.

THINK YOU PATHETIC CRIPPLED HACK.

Now his intimate detailes are exposed by the piece of shit garbage Josh Garza and his 16 year old web master in the UK, this sad fucking believer is exposed.

French guy @ email address with massive hidden sums, is exposed.

Anyone worth their salt will extract as much as they can from this poor sap.

The simple fact you have zero knowledge on the internet, zero knowledge of the implications of security, zero knowledge of security period, all you expertise is begging for dollars to cure your pathetic back ailment.

Take your buddies Volder, Rootdude and Redacted and that piece of shit Garza and......

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
geegaw

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 02:09:42 AM

Go sell you scam sales pitch else where.

The few that see it for what it is is enough.

███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
nemesio

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 02:14:13 AM

More remarks that don't assist in the conversation.

Not one person you are attacking is denying that GAW is/could be a scam.

Personal attacks to one's physical condition is helpful?

And what is your sick obsession with Volder?
bmgbmg

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 02:16:37 AM

$7.30 and falling, paging tom petty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lWJXDG2i0A
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 02:17:24 AM

It was static for me I was unable to change anything.  Were you able to change anything?  If so send me screen shots I will write a follow up with the screen shots and your first hand account.  Simple.
I will not accept photoshopped screen shots. You can blank out customer data though that is fine.

There was no theft and people only had access to static data.  I never said that emails and balances were being seen was a good thing I said it was not. It is also not a Blockchain.info sytle breach with funds lost.
This was not good at all.  I contacted Joe for an explanation.  That is what is what in relation to what happened.  There also is not a bunch of info other than emails and balances in PayBase other than some who filled in their addresses which I did not see when I experienced the issue.
Others may have I did not. 

It's ok I understand.  People are concerned and we as a Bitcoin community world wide has been burned by scams and disasters like Gox and BFL along with others.
GAW is doing something new and that has some people excited and others upset and afraid of another huge scam and disaster.  We all have worries and the next several weeks will show if GAW can do it or not.   We will have more info on just want the deal is or is not with retailers, we will see if they can get their debit card and bill pay going.  If they do it will be good if not we will see why.  There are many companies trying similar things even ZeusMiner stopped making hardware to focus on the cloud and their payment system.  We are seeing an evolution in Bitcoin and the industry with many players doing all sorts of stuff.  It is exciting and nerve raking as there is real money involved and peoples lives.
We as a community need to support each other and at times agree to disagree and move on from there.
I promise you if I find hard evidence GAW is a scam I will get the news out ASAP.  I am looking at things people are worried about and I ask more and more difficult questions of GAW and others.  So far there are some rumors and flags but also some things that have moved forward and a huge community that supports them for better or worse.  That is what all coins want and need are committed communities.  That is what gives them value and gets them used.  
Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies are the cusp of another evolution of how we interact with each other and have a monetary system backed by the faith of people and not governments who do not always have our best interests in mind.  Bitcoin is changing things and I think for the better.
I am excited about what was started in 2009 and want to see where were are in 3009.
Happy New Year and Best Wishes to you and everyone. :-)

That is a well written and concise pile of contrite ass covering horseshit. The fact of the matter is that Josh Garza and his company GAW repeatedly lie about everything, all day, every day, with reams of direct evidence showing so. The guy can not even complete a sentence without contradicting himself. And your readers are supposed to believe that you are an actual reporter and you can not find hard evidence? I have to call bullshit on that one. You are either completely inept as a journalist or a complete liar.

Case in point:

There was a massive security breach with Paybase that allowed thousands of people to directly access other people's accounts showing balances and giving detailed information about the account holder. You reported it was "static data of customer sessions" and that "No coins or Private data was lost" . That sir is not bad journalism, that is an outright lie. Balances and account holder information is definitely private data, and I am certain you are well aware that anonymity for many people investing in crypto currencies is paramount. Did you previously work for the NSA where they record every telephone call people make and then call it "meta data" or what? That report was a total disgrace, and the fact that you will lie directly to people's face's means that you have no respect for them and think they are fools that will believe whatever you write. Well, you can count me out of the group. And then the fact that the powder puff bullshit "article" (GAW press release) is framed by GAW ads completely shreds any amount of credibility that someone might still mistakenly have for you. Perhaps you should spend your time trying to blow smoke up people's asses somewhere like HashTalk where they are gullible fools and the forum is run by the guy keeping your lights on.

Thats not true.  It wasn't static data.  It was fully interactive data the only thing that saved them was the fact that 2fa was active and working or there would have been massive losses.  The only reason Josh was able to lie is that 2fa prevented the loss of coins which allowed him to downplay the breech.  THEY WERE NOT STATIC.

You couldn't buy/sell/or move coins, but you could definitely see private data. You could see email addresses, you could see balances, you could see first and last name and addresses. I didn't try to change any of that stuff, but if your email address, balance, and home address are not private data what is?
ManeBjorn
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 02:19:57 AM

I said it was several times I also said that there were no coins stolen and contents of accounts could not be altered.  Simple.
This was a breach I reported on it and got the companies account of what happened as no one else bothered to ask them.  
This was bad I have said that.
There is nothing else it is the same as other sites that have had similar issues.  It is a breach from a glitch.  

There was no theft and people only had access to static data.

So private data isn't private when it is "static"? Sorry, but you are sounding like someone trying to weasel out of a fight they already lost. You said "no [...] private data lost" when it clearly was. Admit it and move on.

geegaw

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 02:21:57 AM

More remarks that don't assist in the conversation.

Not one person you are attacking is denying that GAW is/could be a scam.

Personal attacks to one's physical condition is helpful?

And what is your sick obsession with Volder?

Nice and neat sentences.

Thanks "Teach".

Your boyfiend volder can't contribute in this particular manner.

What is it than he can contribute?

English 101

What can Uncle Volder contribute when he says he does not want to contriute under these circumstances.

Again.

What is it his voldership can cannot could maybe might want to is capable of, has a suggestion, an "inkling" that he she it transgender, LGB volder volter, double plug inside upside, can contribute.

Something nothing?

Where is this almighty contribution that Volder teases us with?

███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
volder

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 02:25:36 AM

So can Geegaw see that everyone is just pressing the ignore button on him/her?
Probably... at least, I hope so.

Regular Guy™
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 02:25:57 AM

"not a massive data leak or a breach." is in your q/a and it is blatantly false.

It was a breach, I was in someone's else's account.

It was a data leak, I know their name, address, email address, and balance.
nemesio

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 02:30:07 AM

Paycoin - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MvfDgVNQ8k

You guys are best to ignore ManeBjorn the cripple, the guy is an oxycodone junky, not sure how else you could explain his stupidity and shilling. Garza, like all sociopaths, look for wounded gazelles like ManeBjorn to trick into doing his dirty work.

FIRST POST - Personal attacking - Speculation - Unsubstantiated Claims.
bmgbmg

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 02:31:21 AM

You bagholders got our opportunity to dump, it's turning up get out now
geegaw

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 02:31:51 AM

See

I am too good for this forum  Volder is till hanging around.

LMAOF.

Honeypot.

These guys work off of each other, so long as one slaps the other on the back it gives them confidence.

No lone wolves, no real hackers, no real operators.

Look how after throwing a hissy fit, the unappreciated almighty "Volder" remains here basking in the superficial glory a handful blind newbs bestow on him.

███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 02:36:05 AM

You bagholders got our opportunity to dump, it's turning up get out now

lol that upswing didn't last long its on the down again   Grin

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 02:37:32 AM

With the downtime now of hashtalk I expect the price to fall further. Buying into paycoin looks decent hoping for an upswing but like always its like trying to catch a falling knife
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 02:42:45 AM

I have never put anyone on ignore until now.
I report about a breach and ask the company involved what happened as no other site bothered.
Fine if they want to spew hate that is fine.  I'm done responding to it and reading it.  I never personally attacked anyone or made fun of their situation.  I don't wish on anyone what I deal with each day not even him.  But I am done responding.
There is no need for that.  That is why people who are on the outside think Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies are not serious and the playground of people they don't want to deal with.  Too many people cannot debate or disagree without resorting to something like that.  It is not just about GAW stuff either there is just so much hate between different groups and philosophies in here instead of discussion and learning.

"No private data lost" is a blatant lie.  Data that was previously not public, was made public. That is the very definition of losing private data.

You claim to publish the good and the bad but in reality you never publish the bad, you censor any slightly negative comments, and publish nothing but GAW press releases/advertisements.
geegaw

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 02:44:48 AM

It is everyone else's fault.

Josh's pancake brain setforth that on his site "troll" word shall no longer be used to differentiate ourselves from ... the "trolls'

Seizing upon that the almighty Volder hovers around along with his lap dogs, poking and provoking,  those here.

The  B I G   I D E A  is to reverse the course of action and make themselves look super mature in 2015 and not possible of being a scam.

Inb4

"ikeboy" shows up, it is you who is the problem, not us we are gaw'd fearing people,
volter or vomitur or voldher or whatever her name is, believe me or meet your doom
snoop dog radacter wannbe navy seal, do as I say sell sell sell buy buy buy OMG stewpid newbies.
rootdude too pathetic to detail.

Hey we are steering the course, More reconciliation and humility  from our leader Homero we might "win the war".

Good grief, you think we haven't seen it all?

███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
ManeBjorn
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 02:48:58 AM

So news sites should not cover a companies release of a product because some people do not like them?  
I will also say that the title is GAW Claims not me claiming it.
I have no once said it is not a big deal peoples email addresses and balances were seen.  It was and is a bad thing.

I have never put anyone on ignore until now.
I report about a breach and ask the company involved what happened as no other site bothered.
Fine if they want to spew hate that is fine.  I'm done responding to it and reading it.  I never personally attacked anyone or made fun of their situation.  I don't wish on anyone what I deal with each day not even him.  But I am done responding.
There is no need for that.  That is why people who are on the outside think Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies are not serious and the playground of people they don't want to deal with.  Too many people cannot debate or disagree without resorting to something like that.  It is not just about GAW stuff either there is just so much hate between different groups and philosophies in here instead of discussion and learning.

"No private data lost" is a blatant lie.  Data that was previously not public, was made public. That is the very definition of losing private data.

You claim to publish the good and the bad but in reality you never publish the bad, you censor any slightly negative comments, and publish nothing but GAW press releases/advertisements.

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 02:54:09 AM

Regardless of people who were dumb enough to buy into this garbage...making fun of someone's health problems is pretty low. I do not have a dog in this fight as I wouldn't ever buy into any of this crap, but wow you guys say some mean shit. You guys should keep with the shill calling or whatever, but if he has physical issues that should be off limits.
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 02:54:38 AM

So news sites should not cover a companies release of a product because some people do not like them?  
You continue to turn a blind eye to real journalism of the corrupt and persuade people to join in the falling knife that is GAWminers. You actually said yourself it was a private data breach and now you just back peddle. Your justice will follow if it hasn't already. Karma does not encourage such actions and you'll pay the price when it's time. The price seems very high at this point.
Pages: « 1 ... 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 [579] 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: