Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:11:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 [581] 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376885 times)
bmgbmg

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 03:26:47 AM

Mt Gox is back online!!!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 03:28:15 AM

That's just the Japanese bankruptcy trustee giving people notice about their rights in the Japanese bankruptcy proceedings.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 03:29:17 AM

The problem with your statement is. GAW didn't give him money for his surgery.

Go away you light weight.

She didn't say she or he did because, she can't say she is a he, your just jealous because she could be a he and you can be a he she see.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 03:31:04 AM

So news sites should not cover a companies release of a product because some people do not like them?  
I will also say that the title is GAW Claims not me claiming it.
I have no once said it is not a big deal peoples email addresses and balances were seen.  It was and is a bad thing.

I have never put anyone on ignore until now.
I report about a breach and ask the company involved what happened as no other site bothered.
Fine if they want to spew hate that is fine.  I'm done responding to it and reading it.  I never personally attacked anyone or made fun of their situation.  I don't wish on anyone what I deal with each day not even him.  But I am done responding.
There is no need for that.  That is why people who are on the outside think Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies are not serious and the playground of people they don't want to deal with.  Too many people cannot debate or disagree without resorting to something like that.  It is not just about GAW stuff either there is just so much hate between different groups and philosophies in here instead of discussion and learning.

"No private data lost" is a blatant lie.  Data that was previously not public, was made public. That is the very definition of losing private data.

You claim to publish the good and the bad but in reality you never publish the bad, you censor any slightly negative comments, and publish nothing but GAW press releases/advertisements.

"it was not a massive data leak or a breach"

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/paybase-security-issue-cloudflare-glitch-showing-static-data-customer-sessions-no-data-lost/

Those are your words, not GAW's. Either way they are completely false. If GAW said that, you should have commented that it's not true, but that doesn't matter because YOU are saying it, and now you know it's false.

If you are legitimate you will change those words, if you are not you will not, it's very simple.
bmgbmg

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 03:31:23 AM

oops
bmgbmg

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 03:32:36 AM

I know just trying to inject some bad humor into the thread

That's just the Japanese bankruptcy trustee giving people notice about their rights in the Japanese bankruptcy proceedings.
popejubs

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 03:34:26 AM

:grinning:
nemesio

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 03:34:43 AM

Your claim was the money came from Josh Garza.

Your claim is to be used as support of your argument against MajneBjorn's personal situation.

CryptoCause used many facets to assist the community in their decision to support causes or not.

I responded to your claim with information, i did not state Hashlets were not sold during the raising of funds.

Your argument holds no substance, Locate a new portion of payment from Garza submitted to MajneBjorn.

The problem with your statement is. GAW didn't give him money for his surgery.

CryptoCause did.

CryptoCause has NO relation to GAW, and since the Vegas conference has removed ANY and ALL items tying them to GAW from their site.

Since you're all up for being 'factual', there's some knowledge for you

Scott are you fucking kidding us all.

I've seen you countlessly ban people from Crypto Coins News that say accurate things about GAWMiners for example how much they scream Ponzi Scam.

Then you also do everything in your power to take money for your Surgery from Josh Garza when the money he's giving you is the complete definition of Fraudulent money.

He made it out like Hashlets were worth something. That Hashlets were miners.

They never were.

They were never worth anything the entire concept is just his fucked up imagination making people believe things that are the complete opposite of what the Cryptocurrency Community as a whole's values are.

Ohh alright so it totally was not the Profits from the sale of GAWMiner's Hashlets...

I apologize that it said that in Plain Text on CryptoCause's website...

But...

Ohhh......

Alright.....
cazalla

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 03:36:48 AM

What FUD! I don't need to fact check Garza, he will provide the $20 floor for it and catch me every time.

https://33.media.tumblr.com/ee7995b1260c896fa50c496f056ab6f7/tumblr_mwdi8cMiWJ1shhb9so1_500.gif
T0urist

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 03:39:12 AM

im actually amazed people can believe unconditionally after all this. the people over there are like kicked puppy dogs. josh kicks hem again and again and again and they are still licking his face asking him what "they" did wrong.

if money wasnt involved these people would see right through him. simply put the people over there in hashtalk land "have to" believe no want to as there is no way out. to not believe means they have to face that they were scammed. nobody wants to admit a fault of their own. common ego and psyche. they will only call scam and blame himnot themselves when there is no way to recoup their losses. thats in 6 months if it even makes it that far.
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 03:41:18 AM

im actually amazed people can believe unconditionally after all this. the people over there are like kicked puppy dogs. josh kicks hem again and again and again and they are still licking his face asking him what "they" did wrong.

if money wasnt involved these people would see right through him. simply put the people over there in hashtalk land "have to" believe no want to as there is no way out. to not believe means they have to face that they were scammed. nobody wants to admit a fault of their own. common ego and psyche. they will only call scam and blame himnot themselves when there is no way to recoup their losses. thats in 6 months if it even makes it that far.

MtGox part deux.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 03:41:43 AM

I just report stuff as I see it.
Coinfire should contact GAW directly as well there is usually someone who will talk with a reporter asking questions.
If I had not covered the breach you would complain I ignored it.  
Does not matter either way we just did a report on the falling XPY price today as well.  It is all news and needs to be reported the good and the bad.

No you saw the discussion here and the detailed ramifications. Coinfire was on it and you responded with their excuse for it there after.

I contacted Joe directly when I saw the issue.  I was not able to alter anything in the screen I saw.  A little while later it was all working as it was supposed too.  I had even said that it was bad emails and such were seen but nothing was altered.  Coinbase and some others have had issues similar to this in the past as well.
It was a bad issue for GAW that is why I asked about it and published what their statement was as well as what happened.
It was not a good news article.

I am not paid by GAW nor have..I been.

deletia

How did you manage to get such an immediate [inaccurate] response from Gaw Miners about their flaw yesterday? What was it like within an hour of Coinfire? Why did you not bother fact checking their response?

1. the pages most certainly were not 'static' you could fire off an SMS to the registered no.
2. nothing lost nothing changeable, as was explained here as well as by coinfire, the damage is quite larger than that. a mere threatening email to the registered account holder suggesting revealing his balance in 'anonymous' cryptocurrency can yield wonders to those inclined.

You fired off their reply in an instance.

Why is that?

Why not post links to this thread or other threads like many "NEWS" sites have done? Or the questions that have been asked.
How about an interview with someone like our fearless leader suchmoon? Tongue I am sure many of us would get together and make some funds available to pay you for your time.
I also think you know the truth about the 8+ hours it took for gaw to fix the "cloud" problem that exposed peoples emails and how much coins they had in their accounts. You stated only emails were exposed... Do you not call this a breach?
And volder keep your 20-25 btc on the buy order (its been bouncing around like a dirty whore for days, the 20+ btc), I want to see it get eaten up, stop playing chicken Tongue
The 13 btc sell owned it.

nemesio

Activity: 253

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 03:42:57 AM

How are Hashlet sale revenue in any way related to this conversation? The only point that matters in this portion of discussion is: CryptoCause was not a GAWMiners endeavor, it was owned and operated by an entirely different entity.

That's the end of it. The profits were not from Garza's pocket, nor his company's. They were from the entity's.
I_IZ_CEO

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 03:43:27 AM

Posted on twitter,

ManeBjorn
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 03:44:15 AM

I do not have the power to ban anyone on CCN I am not an admin if someone is banned that is not me.

The funds that were given was done by CryptoCause who is not part of GAW and Josh does not give me money.
I am actively researching more about the red flags, more about the issue that caused the breach on PayBase and will have a follow up.

I have seen people go off like anyone reporting on GAW that is not totally negative means they are paid.  Right from coindesk, coinbrief, techcrunch WSJ to others it makes no sense that people will say we are all paid off because we reported on what they were doing.  None of us are being paid off.

There were no calls that BitFury owns me when I interview them or Spondoolies although I got hate for that when they first announced because people called them a scam.  No one said that because I wrote about ASICMiners I am not somehow FriedCats shill.
GAW does not own the news sites. I do not get paid by them and they are not perfect we will cover it.

Their Hashlets were their cloud mining system.  Genesis has theirs, Zeus and others theirs.  LTCGear as well.  That is the way they all market their products for better or worse.  We are seeing some of them get shaken out now.  We will see what happens with GAW it could be good and it could be bad.  

I do not censor comments anywhere I do not have the power nor would I use it.
I will ignore abusive comments leveled at me though and I have.

Red flags and broken promises are going to be addressed.  I have not ignored that.  I have reported bad news such as the breach.

Again the Title is "GAW Claims" not me not the site the claim is on them and I wanted that clear.  If you choose to read it as me absolving them of the issue that is fine but that is not the intention.

I do not work for GAW and have not.  If I could work I would be back to running networks and mining bitcoin.

So news sites should not cover a companies release of a product because some people do not like them?  

Reporting on a product people don't like = Perfectly fine
Reporting none of the red flags/broken promises/bad news = bad
Censoring any negative comments = bad

I have no once said it is not a big deal peoples email addresses and balances were seen.  It was and is a bad thing.

Do you work for GAW or are you a journalist?

I think you've basically admitted private data was lost, so why not do the honest thing and fix the title?

I've seen you countlessly ban people from Crypto Coins News that say accurate things about GAWMiners for example how much they scream Ponzi Scam.

Then you also do everything in your power to take money for your Surgery from Josh Garza when the money he's giving you is the complete definition of Fraudulent money.

They never were.

They were never worth anything the entire concept is just his fucked up imagination making people believe things that are the complete opposite of what the Cryptocurrency Community as a whole's values are.

WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 03:48:00 AM

Some members here like to witch hunt. It's not like everybody here agrees on the same things. We're not a cult. Even people providing proof against GAW don't like spammers and flamers, bashing people, or making wild accusations against people with little to no reason why anybody would believe that. Such is the name of the game, though. Just ignore and wait for posts you can reply to.
T0urist

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 03:48:17 AM

I do not have the power to ban anyone on CCN I am not an admin if someone is banned that is not me.

The funds that were given was done by CryptoCause who is not part of GAW and Josh does not give me money.
I am actively researching more about the red flags, more about the issue that caused the breach on PayBase and will have a follow up.

I have seen people go off like anyone reporting on GAW that is not totally negative means they are paid.  Right from coindesk, coinbrief, techcrunch WSJ to others it makes no sense that people will say we are all paid off because we reported on what they were doing.  None of us are being paid off.

There were no calls that BitFury owns me when I interview them or Spondoolies although I got hate for that when they first announced because people called them a scam.  No one said that because I wrote about ASICMiners I am not somehow FriedCats shill.
GAW does not own the news sites. I do not get paid by them and they are not perfect we will cover it.

Their Hashlets were their cloud mining system.  Genesis has theirs, Zeus and others theirs.  LTCGear as well.  That is the way they all market their products for better or worse.  We are seeing some of them get shaken out now.  We will see what happens with GAW it could be good and it could be bad.  

I do not censor comments anywhere I do not have the power nor would I use it.
I will ignore abusive comments leveled at me though and I have.

Red flags and broken promises are going to be addressed.  I have not ignored that.  I have reported bad news such as the breach.

Again the Title is "GAW Claims" not me not the site the claim is on them and I wanted that clear.  If you choose to read it as me absolving them of the issue that is fine but that is not the intention.

I do not work for GAW and have not.  If I could work I would be back to running networks and mining bitcoin.

Reporting on a product people don't like = Perfectly fine
Reporting none of the red flags/broken promises/bad news = bad
Censoring any negative comments = bad

I have no once said it is not a big deal peoples email addresses and balances were seen.  It was and is a bad thing.

Do you work for GAW or are you a journalist?

I think you've basically admitted private data was lost, so why not do the honest thing and fix the title?

They never were.

you should post a news article covering the concerns of the other side of the fence to keep it impartial. people tend to think ccn has no credibility on GAW being a scam as their paid banners cover the ccn sites. news should be about impartial sides else credibility fails. once credibility is gone viewers drop and advertising goes down.
crushed

Activity: 103
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 03:48:25 AM

I read the article you published about the data breach and thought it was a PR job when I read it the first time. Your claim here is that no one spoke to GAW and you wanted to get their side of the story. So, I went back and just read your questions without GAW's responses. In my opinion, your questions are very leading and it seems you are spinning the story a certain way. Especially when you editorialize with comments like "So while there was a glitch it was not a massive data leak or a breach. GAWMiners responded quickly to the error and cleared up the issue" what you are doing is releasing a PR piece for GAW. That's fine but call it what it is. If the goal was to get GAW's side of the story, just let them say their piece without your own comments. For the record, when you can see customer PII such as personal email addresses and account balances, even if it's a static picture, it's a data breach.

If you really wanted to find out what happened, perhaps you could have talked to CloudFlare to find out how things like this happen. I'm going to guess it's improper programming. Especially when a coding change by GAW seems to fix the issue. However, I'm not positive because I haven't spoken to CloudFlare to get their side or reviewed any of their best practices material (if they have it).

As an aside, the GAW response to this issue reminds me of a software engineer I had on a project once who asked me to open a trouble ticket with Sun. There was obviously a bug in their CPU since his code didn't work. I told him to check his java libs and dependencies but he insisted that the error was with Sun's CPU and he had even isolated the problem. I didn't open the ticket. He finally figured out there was a lib mismatch.
T0urist

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 03:50:38 AM

Some members here like to witch hunt. It's not like everybody here agrees on the same things. We're not a cult. Even people providing proof against GAW don't like spammers and flamers, bashing people, or making wild accusations against people with little to no reason why anybody would believe that. Such is the name of the game, though. Just ignore and wait for posts you can reply to.

ive got my pitchfork and torch. i pity the gaw believers. they are like justins beliebers. what i hate is garza.... that smug smirk thinking hes smarter than everyone else. such a thief and liar. cant wait for karma to catch up with him. its coming.....
I_IZ_CEO

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 03:52:17 AM

Quite a few sold XPY for $20. Every single example of this I have heard thus far was for relatively small quantities though. We know that a bunch of huge buys occurred, who were they that made 10s or 100s of thousands of $ in seconds?? THOSE are the people who had the inside information.
For the record, I sold 500 XPY on day one when HP convert to XPY at $6. After that I have no sold a single coin. Not even for $20. Had I known thought, I may have sold a few. Wink
Where did the rest go?

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?PGy9HKAx79zViVweczbP7D2JurXqv6Y4iv.htm

Pages: « 1 ... 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 [581] 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: