Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:53:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 [578] 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376885 times)
bmgbmg

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 01:20:46 AM

Just tried trolling the Tinychat, they banned me there.

These guys are amazing.  Let's try to keep the entire crypto community from spreading the shitty truth about xpy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 01:21:15 AM

Just want to make it clear, you can't actually use the shop. LOL. The person there is saying they can search items...you can't. At least I can't lol.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 01:22:19 AM

Just want to make it clear, you can't actually use the shop. LOL. The person there is saying they can search items...you can't. At least I can't lol.

oh i know, and i don't really care, i just find every day funny as shit actually. gawsome yo.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
ManeBjorn
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 01:22:32 AM

It was on HashTalk long enough for many of us to see it and I was not able to reproduce it 8 hrs later.

Nonsense.

Why do you lie?

It was deleted at your financed home hashtalk immediately.

Some 8 hours later, after it was ridiculed here and demonstrated, and 8 hours later Confire writes their article detailing it.

You crawl out of your tent with a response to that?

Crawl back into your tent and take that "Volder" with you son.

I saw it with others while I was on HasTalk and some people posted about it I went and looked.  Once it was resolved I contacted Joe and the reason he was late to the TinyChat was he was talking to me about the issue and I was looking into it.  I did eat I think before I got to press. :-)

I just report stuff as I see it.
Coinfire should contact GAW directly as well there is usually someone who will talk with a reporter asking questions.
If I had not covered the breach you would complain I ignored it.  
Does not matter either way we just did a report on the falling XPY price today as well.  It is all news and needs to be reported the good and the bad.
>snipperoo<

That's great!

What did you see and where did you see it?

geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 01:27:46 AM

Yes of course  Roll Eyes

Yet you "happened" to be immediately available within what was it, an hour of Coinfire detailing it.

So what you are really saying is you have zero security knowledge, zero internet knowledge, no experience in recognizing security flaws when you see them, sat around twiddling your broken thumbs instead of (a) writing about it (b) alerting them to fix it before it was exposed.

Which of course leads to what exactly entitles you to be a "journalist"

Know nothing, no body.

Like that Volder guy?

It was on HashTalk long enough for many of us to see it and I was not able to reproduce it 8 hrs later.

Nonsense.

Why do you lie?

Some 8 hours later, after it was ridiculed here and demonstrated, and 8 hours later Confire writes their article detailing it.

I saw it with others while I was on HasTalk and some people posted about it I went and looked.  Once it was resolved I contacted Joe and the reason he was late to the TinyChat was he was talking to me about the issue and I was looking into it.  I did eat I think before I got to press. :-)

Coinfire should contact GAW directly as well there is usually someone who will talk with a reporter asking questions.
Does not matter either way we just did a report on the falling XPY price today as well.  It is all news and needs to be reported the good and the bad.
>snipperoo<

That's great!

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 01:28:52 AM

Just tried trolling the Tinychat, they banned me there.

These guys are amazing.  Let's try to keep the entire crypto community from spreading the shitty truth about xpy

Yeah doesn't take much they banned me for taking a screenshot of the room.

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
inBitweTrust

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 01:30:44 AM

WaffleMaster

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 01:33:32 AM

You can't actually search for products on Paybase. They removed the infinite error messages though hahaha.
nemesio

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 01:34:24 AM

Yes of course  Roll Eyes

Yet you "happened" to be immediately available within what was it, an hour of Coinfire detailing it.

So what you are really saying is you have zero security knowledge, zero internet knowledge, no experience in recognizing security flaws when you see them, sat around twiddling your broken thumbs instead of (a) writing about it (b) alerting them to fix it before it was exposed.

Which of course leads to what exactly entitles you to be a "journalist"

No nothing, no body.

Like that Volder guy?

Nonsense.

Why do you lie?

>snipperoo<

That's great!

First, your posts are nothing but dribble for a number of reasons.

A) you call out others on their 'bull' but have no inkling to back your own claims.
B) Multiple accusations have been answered and resolved prior to your posting, you're wasting all time and energy for anyone that decides to read anything you post. It's a wonder more people don't have you on ignore.

Secondly, Volder is not a part of gaw, and currently there is no evidence to show MajneBjorn is in any way a part of gaw either.

You're on an unclear tangent, you left all relations with gaw almost a month ago, and come back with speculative information that in the past month has been destroyed. Review the posts then return again. You're bringing this discussion 50 steps backwards.
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 01:37:58 AM

Josh Garza is officially the most hated individual in cryptocurrency lol.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
strangerdanger101

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 01:39:52 AM

Mohommad: I've checked that there is nothing like that.  We don't endorse any such site.  I would suggest you to please don't go for that.

Take it from Mohommad.  Don't go for that.

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 01:42:31 AM

It's ok I understand.  People are concerned and we as a Bitcoin community world wide has been burned by scams and disasters like Gox and BFL along with others.
GAW is doing something new and that has some people excited and others upset and afraid of another huge scam and disaster.  We all have worries and the next several weeks will show if GAW can do it or not.   We will have more info on just want the deal is or is not with retailers, we will see if they can get their debit card and bill pay going.  If they do it will be good if not we will see why.  There are many companies trying similar things even ZeusMiner stopped making hardware to focus on the cloud and their payment system.  We are seeing an evolution in Bitcoin and the industry with many players doing all sorts of stuff.  It is exciting and nerve raking as there is real money involved and peoples lives.
We as a community need to support each other and at times agree to disagree and move on from there.
I promise you if I find hard evidence GAW is a scam I will get the news out ASAP.  I am looking at things people are worried about and I ask more and more difficult questions of GAW and others.  So far there are some rumors and flags but also some things that have moved forward and a huge community that supports them for better or worse.  That is what all coins want and need are committed communities.  That is what gives them value and gets them used.  
Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies are the cusp of another evolution of how we interact with each other and have a monetary system backed by the faith of people and not governments who do not always have our best interests in mind.  Bitcoin is changing things and I think for the better.
I am excited about what was started in 2009 and want to see where were are in 3009.
Happy New Year and Best Wishes to you and everyone. :-)

That is a well written and concise pile of contrite ass covering horseshit. The fact of the matter is that Josh Garza and his company GAW repeatedly lie about everything, all day, every day, with reams of direct evidence showing so. The guy can not even complete a sentence without contradicting himself. And your readers are supposed to believe that you are an actual reporter and you can not find hard evidence? I have to call bullshit on that one. You are either completely inept as a journalist or a complete liar.

Case in point:

There was a massive security breach with Paybase that allowed thousands of people to directly access other people's accounts showing balances and giving detailed information about the account holder. You reported it was "static data of customer sessions" and that "No coins or Private data was lost" . That sir is not bad journalism, that is an outright lie. Balances and account holder information is definitely private data, and I am certain you are well aware that anonymity for many people investing in crypto currencies is paramount. Did you previously work for the NSA where they record every telephone call people make and then call it "meta data" or what? That report was a total disgrace, and the fact that you will lie directly to people's face's means that you have no respect for them and think they are fools that will believe whatever you write. Well, you can count me out of the group. And then the fact that the powder puff bullshit "article" (GAW press release) is framed by GAW ads completely shreds any amount of credibility that someone might still mistakenly have for you. Perhaps you should spend your time trying to blow smoke up people's asses somewhere like HashTalk where they are gullible fools and the forum is run by the guy keeping your lights on.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
WaffleMaster

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 01:42:52 AM

Mohommad: I've checked that there is nothing like that.  We don't endorse any such site.  I would suggest you to please don't go for that.

Take it from Mohommad.  Don't go for that.

bmgbmg

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 01:43:21 AM

Hashtalk.org is offline error 521 "webserver is down", how convenient!
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 01:44:52 AM

Cheesy

dribble for a number of reasons.

the OG word is drivel.

Carry on.

'bull' but have no inkling to back your own claims

Oh but I do lots of inklings. The inkle in my brain.

you left all relations with gaw almost a month ago

Have zero connection to them, never bought, never registred bought sold any garza shit pay pain volder coin.

Trained 20 year pen tester that can slit your throat across the internet depending on my mood is all.

A scam is a scam is a scam.

No need to pull out every MEME is there.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
WaffleMaster

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 01:46:05 AM

It's ok I understand.  People are concerned and we as a Bitcoin community world wide has been burned by scams and disasters like Gox and BFL along with others.
GAW is doing something new and that has some people excited and others upset and afraid of another huge scam and disaster.  We all have worries and the next several weeks will show if GAW can do it or not.   We will have more info on just want the deal is or is not with retailers, we will see if they can get their debit card and bill pay going.  If they do it will be good if not we will see why.  There are many companies trying similar things even ZeusMiner stopped making hardware to focus on the cloud and their payment system.  We are seeing an evolution in Bitcoin and the industry with many players doing all sorts of stuff.  It is exciting and nerve raking as there is real money involved and peoples lives.
We as a community need to support each other and at times agree to disagree and move on from there.
I promise you if I find hard evidence GAW is a scam I will get the news out ASAP.  I am looking at things people are worried about and I ask more and more difficult questions of GAW and others.  So far there are some rumors and flags but also some things that have moved forward and a huge community that supports them for better or worse.  That is what all coins want and need are committed communities.  That is what gives them value and gets them used.  
Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies are the cusp of another evolution of how we interact with each other and have a monetary system backed by the faith of people and not governments who do not always have our best interests in mind.  Bitcoin is changing things and I think for the better.
I am excited about what was started in 2009 and want to see where were are in 3009.

That is a well written and concise pile of contrite ass covering horseshit. The fact of the matter is that Josh Garza and his company GAW repeatedly lie about everything, all day, every day, with reams of direct evidence showing so. The guy can not even complete a sentence without contradicting himself. And your readers are supposed to believe that you are an actual reporter and you can not find hard evidence? I have to call bullshit on that one. You are either completely inept as a journalist or a complete liar.

Case in point:

There was a massive security breach with Paybase that allowed thousands of people to directly access other people's accounts showing balances and giving detailed information about the account holder. You reported it was "static data of customer sessions" and that "No coins or Private data was lost" . That sir is not bad journalism, that is an outright lie. Balances and account holder information is definitely private data, and I am certain you are well aware that anonymity for many people investing in crypto currencies is paramount. Did you previously work for the NSA where they record every telephone call people make and then call it "meta data" or what? That report was a total disgrace, and the fact that you will lie directly to people's face's means that you have no respect for them and think they are fools that will believe whatever you write. Well, you can count me out of the group. And then the fact that the powder puff bullshit "article" (GAW press release) is framed by GAW ads completely shreds any amount of credibility that someone might still mistakenly have for you. Perhaps you should spend your time trying to blow smoke up people's asses somewhere like HashTalk where they are gullible fools.

ManeBjorn
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 01:52:40 AM

There was no theft and people only had access to static data.  I never said that emails and balances were being seen was a good thing I said it was not. It is also not a Blockchain.info sytle breach with funds lost.
This was not good at all.  I contacted Joe for an explanation.  That is what is what in relation to what happened.  There also is not a bunch of info other than emails and balances in PayBase other than some who filled in their addresses which I did not see when I experienced the issue.
Others may have I did not. 

Case in point:

There was a massive security breach with Paybase that allowed thousands of people to directly access other people's accounts showing balances and giving detailed information about the account holder. You reported it was "static data of customer sessions" and that "No coins or Private data was lost" . That sir is not bad journalism, that is an outright lie. Balances and account holder information is definitely private data, and I am certain you are well aware that anonymity for many people investing in crypto currencies is paramount. Did you previously work for the NSA where they record every telephone call people make and then call it "meta data" or what? That report was a total disgrace, and the fact that you will lie directly to people's face's means that you have no respect for them and think they are fools that will believe whatever you write. Well, you can count me out of the group. And then the fact that the powder puff bullshit "article" (GAW press release) is framed by GAW ads completely shreds any amount of credibility that someone might still mistakenly have for you. Perhaps you should spend your time trying to blow smoke up people's asses somewhere like HashTalk where they are gullible fools and the forum is run by the guy keeping your lights on.

10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 01:54:31 AM

I'm glad people are becoming aware of Gawminer's new scam 'paybase'

We're @ 342 upvotes and counting and its #1 on reddit.com/r/bitcoin

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
strangerdanger101

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 01:55:38 AM

There was no theft and people only had access to static data.  I never said that emails and balances were being seen was a good thing I said it was not. It is also not a Blockchain.info sytle breach with funds lost.
This was not good at all.  I contacted Joe for an explanation.  That is what is what in relation to what happened.  There also is not a bunch of info other than emails and balances in PayBase other than some who filled in their addresses which I did not see when I experienced the issue.

Case in point:

Thats not true.  It wasn't static data.  It was fully interactive data the only thing that saved them was the fact that 2fa was active and working or there would have been massive losses.  The only reason Josh was able to lie is that 2fa prevented the loss of coins which allowed him to downplay the breech.  THEY WERE NOT STATIC.

ManeBjorn
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 02:01:19 AM

It was static for me I was unable to change anything.  Were you able to change anything?  If so send me screen shots I will write a follow up with the screen shots and your first hand account.  Simple.
I will not accept photoshopped screen shots. You can blank out customer data though that is fine.

Case in point:

Thats not true.  It wasn't static data.  It was fully interactive data the only thing that saved them was the fact that 2fa was active and working or there would have been massive losses.  The only reason Josh was able to lie is that 2fa prevented the loss of coins which allowed him to downplay the breech.  THEY WERE NOT STATIC.

Pages: « 1 ... 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 [578] 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: