Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:47:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 [561] 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376906 times)
Omnivion

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 06:12:31 AM

This was posted on Amazons forum

Paybase - is it legit

By kns2c, 2 days ago   Permalink  Report abuse
I'm trying to figure out if this site offering 10% off amazon purchases is legit. It looks very dodgy to me but I'd like to get other opinions.

https://paybase.com/faq.html

Basically it looks like they would make you install a browser plug in that would inject itself into Amazon's checkout process. For example this part is very worrying and I can't see how Amazon would tolerate it: "Where will my order come from? We fulfill your order from the lowest cost vendor or retailer. This means that if you place an order using the PaySave button on Macy's, it may come in a box from Walmart, or vice versa."

The front page is offering 10% discount the https://paybase.com/index.html "The power of a bank in your wallet. Save 10% at Amazon, Target & more with PaySave".

Any comments would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Amazon mod replies

Joaquin L. - Forum ModeratorAMAZON, 2 days ago   Permalink  Report abuse  In reply to kns2c
Hi! We can't guarantee if this is safe to use since it is not one of our services. I recommend contacting Paybase's Customer Service if you have questions regarding their service.

Thank you.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/forums/ref=cs_hc_g_tv?ie=UTF8&forumID=Fx1SKFFP8U1B6N5&cdThread=Tx3LLG1OB62KPAC

The Paycoin koolaid drinkers from hashtalk have started spamming that link with praise for the almighty Paycoin, anyone with an Amazon account ready to go feel like enlightening them and directing them to this mess of a thread bastion of high-quality discussion?

Blockchain for Apps | Blockchain for Business | Blockchain for Future

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
interstellar

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 06:16:19 AM

Hey is this one more realistic...

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 06:16:34 AM

Compared to the juvenile scribblings that the Paycoin/Paybase/Paysave/Paywash/Paywax/Payburgerz/Paybulllshit/PayJoshGarza/Payfail/Payscam folks have been posting this looks incredibly legit. I would say that whoever photoshopped this beaut is over-qualified for employment with the scammers at GAW, it would make the rest of the operation look like exactly what it is- a bunch of clowns.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
ZiG

Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 06:29:15 AM

Compared to the juvenile scribblings that the Paycoin/Paybase/Paysave/Paywash/Paywax/Payburgerz/Paybulllshit/PayJoshGarza/Payfail/Payscam folks have been posting this looks incredibly legit. I would say that whoever photoshopped this beaut is over-qualified for employment with the scammers at GAW, it would make the rest of the operation look like exactly what it is- a bunch of clowns.

Do you recall "Back to the future" movie, guys... Grin Grin Grin

ZiG

Edit...: I do... Wink
puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 06:32:44 AM

That's easy, avoid all shitcoin

Theirs no money in that now is there.

Hodl Bitcoin

Aaaaand.... your true agenda is shown.

How do you feel now that BTC is consistently below $320 and no end in sight?

Paul Revere

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 06:35:33 AM

Hodl Bitcoin

I don't know about him, but I personally feel a hell of a lot better about holding the Bitcoin that I have compared to the morons who are watching their life savings disappear by holding Paycoin at the behest of the guy who is ripping them off.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
interstellar

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 06:38:15 AM

Hodl Bitcoin

He's always said that. There's no agenda other than to prevent a scam here. Paycoin2 is not and never will be a threat to BTC. Hell, it's not even a threat to dogecoin.
Paul Revere

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 06:39:57 AM

Paycoin2 isn't even a threat to the market share of the real Paycoin....

Edit to just give this post of pure GAWsomeness a bump:

In tribute of our video chat stars and falling XPY value...

TracerX

Activity: 918
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 06:45:00 AM

Interesting. They sell idiots in government a 4 GB USB drive for 70 bucks.  Grin

is it just me or is every "Buy" link dead/broke? thx. (Lol). Cheesy 
are ray guns back in stock yet or the pew pew 3000?
Aw, you made me smile.  You're alright, kid!
puwaha

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 07:14:44 AM

I hate to admit it but this has gone badly, I was one of the few lucky ones who did snap up the $20.06 on offer through pay base, however I was stupid enough to reinvest. I am closing out the position and will still get an average price of $15. However I am now seeing this for what it is and that is just another alt coin, everything you can do in Pay Base once on line I can already do in one format or another here in Australia with BTC.

As for the hash stakers all of mine were converted hashlets as there was no point in keeping an investment that was never going to win, the premier account doesn't do anything for me as I am in Australia and most of the features will be US based, as Josh is trying to ensure everything he does is within the law only US citizens will be able to get a debit card.

Hashstakers are already a dead investment, if you bought a staker you have no chance of a ROI at $9.00 per coin. The converted ones will only miss the opportunity to sell their coins as the market is dying.

With only 1.4 million dollars in trade yesterday Josh should of been able to keep a $20 floor in place but chose not to, in fact had of Josh put and kept a $20 floor in place the markets would now be trading at around the same level.

So I now find myself asking what has happened to the supposed 100 million fiat, and the 10 million in BTC mined (as stated in the WJS article), the 10 million in BTC alone should have held a floor price.

I have been a semi supporter of GAW but now find the lies are to far fetched for me, I actually think LTC gear has more chance of paying me this week then I have in seeing the $20 floor price again.

So I must say I now think that most people here are right and I was probably wrong.  

I'm in agreement here.  The floor problem bothers me the most.

interstellar

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 07:15:27 AM

Bright group those hashtalkers... def mensa...

Paul Revere

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 07:17:59 AM

I hate to admit it but this has gone badly, I was one of the few lucky ones who did snap up the $20.06 on offer through pay base, however I was stupid enough to reinvest. I am closing out the position and will still get an average price of $15. However I am now seeing this for what it is and that is just another alt coin, everything you can do in Pay Base once on line I can already do in one format or another here in Australia with BTC.

As for the hash stakers all of mine were converted hashlets as there was no point in keeping an investment that was never going to win, the premier account doesn't do anything for me as I am in Australia and most of the features will be US based, as Josh is trying to ensure everything he does is within the law only US citizens will be able to get a debit card.

Hashstakers are already a dead investment, if you bought a staker you have no chance of a ROI at $9.00 per coin. The converted ones will only miss the opportunity to sell their coins as the market is dying.

With only 1.4 million dollars in trade yesterday Josh should of been able to keep a $20 floor in place but chose not to, in fact had of Josh put and kept a $20 floor in place the markets would now be trading at around the same level.

So I now find myself asking what has happened to the supposed 100 million fiat, and the 10 million in BTC mined (as stated in the WJS article), the 10 million in BTC alone should have held a floor price.

I have been a semi supporter of GAW but now find the lies are to far fetched for me, I actually think LTC gear has more chance of paying me this week then I have in seeing the $20 floor price again.

So I must say I now think that most people here are right and I was probably wrong.  

I'm in agreement here.  The floor problem bothers me the most.

Floor? You mean this floor bothers you?

Looks fine to me. I think you should send more money to Josh because he is a real swell guy.

Oh, and the real XPY floor does not actually have a cool slide like that. You just plummet down and go splat. 

interstellar

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 07:18:20 AM

[snip]

You are still pro-gaw right? Do you own a bunch of hashstakers? How do you handle the idea of being stuck with them for 3-6 months when the value of paycoin2 is so low you can't possibly make a profit on it? Do you see any hope at this point?
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 07:29:06 AM

This Paycoin has been pronounced dead more often than Dick Fucking Cheney

and still it lives.

So paycoin is a success, by your standards?

I have no idea, to be honest.

Well, to be fair, nobody is pronouncing paycoin "dead." Just doomed. And scammy. But some scams can last a long time before they implode.

Not this one, though, at least not the way it's looking right now. Josh seems to have screwed it up royally.

Well, I only check this thread out because I was in GAW but left

in October when their previously lucrative mining suddenly turned

to manure. But I got out OK. Can´t really complain.
you got so lucky then like you said all went to shit afterwards sadly

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 07:30:19 AM

Floor? You mean this floor bothers you?

Looks fine to me. I think you should send more money to Josh because he is a real swell guy.

Oh, and the real XPY floor does not actually have a cool slide like that. You just plummet down and go splat. 
dam i was really wanting the slide seemed so cool

Paul Revere

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 07:31:24 AM

Bright group those hashtalkers... def mensa...

The wise "investors" at HT have finally figured out how to diversify it seems. Put 99% on 1,000:1 and the other 30% on 100:1. Never mind that the math doesn't add up, they are diversifying dammit!

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 07:55:41 AM

This was posted on Amazons forum

Paybase - is it legit

By kns2c, 2 days ago   Permalink  Report abuse
I'm trying to figure out if this site offering 10% off amazon purchases is legit. It looks very dodgy to me but I'd like to get other opinions.

https://paybase.com/faq.html

Basically it looks like they would make you install a browser plug in that would inject itself into Amazon's checkout process. For example this part is very worrying and I can't see how Amazon would tolerate it: "Where will my order come from? We fulfill your order from the lowest cost vendor or retailer. This means that if you place an order using the PaySave button on Macy's, it may come in a box from Walmart, or vice versa."

The front page is offering 10% discount the https://paybase.com/index.html "The power of a bank in your wallet. Save 10% at Amazon, Target & more with PaySave".

Any comments would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Amazon mod replies

Joaquin L. - Forum ModeratorAMAZON, 2 days ago   Permalink  Report abuse  In reply to kns2c
Hi! We can't guarantee if this is safe to use since it is not one of our services. I recommend contacting Paybase's Customer Service if you have questions regarding their service.

Thank you.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/forums/ref=cs_hc_g_tv?ie=UTF8&forumID=Fx1SKFFP8U1B6N5&cdThread=Tx3LLG1OB62KPAC

they must have some mistake cause this cant be correct if josh says amazon will accept paycoin, well they better get with program or else amazon will fail

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 07:56:45 AM

Paycoin faithful: Never fear, Meganet is here!

http://i877.photobucket.com/albums/ab338/JaggedSteel1/MeganetRayguns_zpsbfb8bda2.jpg

"Do you sell TVs?" Uh, no, moron. They sell bomb jamming and cell phone hacking equipment to people like Blackwater.

http://meganet.com/

But they do have 1 GB USB drives for $30. These are the only items that I have seen in the whole meganet store that do not require being U.S Government (or presumably civilian contractors) to purchase.

http://i877.photobucket.com/albums/ab338/JaggedSteel1/MeganetRayguns2_zps22fa6ffd.jpg

Get em while they're hot morons! Your $20 Paycoins are honored here! LMFAO!

This is obviously some sort of desperate measure to save some of the $250,000 investment that the Meganet CEO stated they had in Paycoin.

Also: I know typos happen, but right on the front page?? And for what product? Why secure information encryption technology - of course!!

http://i877.photobucket.com/albums/ab338/JaggedSteel1/Infromation_zps014e1241.jpg
whats the name of the gun below the plane drone? it looks bad ass

Its a Vector CRB made by KRISS, .45 and it is a bad ass, very well balanced.

Tank is funny with his comment here
https://hashtalk.org/topic/27042/so-now-that-paycoin-is-a-shtcoin-at-the-moment-what-is-the-timeline-to-change-that/3
tankjnr
tankjnr
tankjnr
 GAW Founder
 Paycoin Origin
@HashDawg well you can buy chilli and a bomb detector or other security products  

It seems like they blocked archiving, this is not a good thing. Whats to hide Josh?
It was funny the other night when the naked guy came in tinychat with the bottle....
Someone took a pic of this and BrutalJane banned him for taking it, LOL

Coming Soon™

lol i like this good stuff

corygto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 08:15:17 AM

Looks like Josh paid off CCN to try to cover his ass on the security breach lmao

https://hashtalk.org/topic/27079/paybase-issue/2
puwaha

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 08:17:12 AM

Warning - the following is my theory only: I think they never had any serious profits, either due to mismanagement or some other issues. Especially since mid-October they have been reluctant to spend ANY real money on anything. E.g. they claimed $50 million marketing budget, $100 million floor, "teams" and "companies" working on the coin and paybase etc, while the actual results show the opposite. Cheap coin clone, some ads on obscure "news" sites, barely functional Paybase and of course no floor now. They seemed to be trying to pump the coin on hype alone, and perhaps they put a few hundred BTCs on Paybase for 5 minutes at launch. I doubt they blew 100k or 500k or whatever on Cryptsy, those spikes could have been someone else's arbitrage bots fooled into buying.

There is obviously no way to prove this, but there are just so many red flags pointing in that direction that it would be one hell of a coincidence. Like the refusal to sell any of their own products for XPY.

Ok... but to what end?
Pages: « 1 ... 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 [561] 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: