Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:19:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 [930] 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376906 times)
mcni77

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 01:22:44 AM

XPY Dropping again. Maybe someone should let Josh know that the new Badges are not pumping his coin.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 01:22:56 AM

Where did Josh find these guys though? A church forum? He is finding these weak minded individuals somehow..

Someone on here alluded to the fact that religion had something to do with it all but never posted more info... I can't recall who, but it was a few days ago I think... I even asked the poster what he meant, but don't recall seeing a reply.

I really wish I knew, I really do. Hopefully it all comes out in the end as well...  Undecided

suchmoon

Finally... Paycoin ICO investor comes forward. Yep, that one http://clearpoint.org/index.php/component/k2/item/5-adam-matlack

Edit: I love this part - "Currently trying to execute Gods will by making Disciples few at a time." You couldn't make it up.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/29815

Huey
GAW Founder
Team PayCoin

For those of you who still believe.

If you don’t already know me, my name is Adam Matlack. I have been a customer and investor in GAW since week one of its launch. I’ve participated in every single product release GAW has offered; Gridseed 5chips, Blades, Zues, Vault Breakers, Hashlets, and Hashtakers. With every product I’ve ordered from GAW they came through and managed to either fulfill the order or make it right through reimbursement.

In September along with some close friends I launched the reseller You Can Mine. We tried to offer the best support possible and help get outsiders involved in Mining. Obviously this didn’t last too long due to the discontinuation of the VAR program but I truly hope we were able to offer a solid service to those who purchased from us.

Then along came Paycoin. I’m tired of reading all of the FUD over the fact that no investors have come forward stating that they participated in the ICO of XPY. Let me first say that I don’t blame any individual who wants to remain anonymous when it comes to their finances and I totally understand why most are choosing to stay silent. So just to be clear, I participated in the ICO with GAW for a substantial amount, along with also acquiring a Prime controller. I have not sold a single Paycoin on the open market since its creation.

Now brings us to today. As regrettable as some aspects of this coins launch have been, I still have complete faith that this coin and the community that surrounds it can help the world realize the vast potential of crypto in general. On a personal note, as I’ve come to know Josh and the GAW family more extensively it has only been made more clear by the day, that they are a unique group of hard working individuals who definitely have flaws (just like the rest of us) but they believe in their projects and the work they put into them. And if my level of investment doesn’t show my obvious belief in GAW and Paycoin I want to insure you that I absolutely believe in this coin and this company.

For those of you who still believe, you are not alone.

bitcoinnoisseur

You forgot: Disciple-Maker, Economist, Historian, Designer, and generalist.

I'd love to know what he designs and as a generalist he seems to lack competency in common sense as he hasn't sold a single paycoin.

This is where it gets interesting. https://www.linkedin.com/pub/adam-matlack/68/532/540

Executive Pastor
Clearpoint church
August 2012 – Present (2 years 6 months)

So I am to believe that a pastor, albeit executive(whatever the hell that even means) pastor, at a 2 bit church in Texas for the last 2 1/2 years has enough money to be one of Josh's VC's in not only paycoins but in the purchase of a Prime Controller? Either he's a koolaid guzzling sot brainwashed by Josh or else he's had his large, sticky fingers in that basket they send around every Sunday and misappropriating large sums of that churches funds.

bitcoinnoisseur

And looky looky who Adam's friends are on Google+:

Josh Garza
Eric Capuano
Joe Mordica
Carlos Garza
Maurizio Cavalieri(Maursader)

Look around and all the same names pop up linked to each other via GAW. It's as if they don't and never had many other friends. Many are from Texas. I understand co-workers are friendly but you just don't link to all of them. Way too weird and definitely cultish.

xstr8guy

2 bit church?! You've obviously never seen a Texas mega-church, lol. By the looks of the pictures, Clearpoint Church looks like a mega-church. And Pasadena Texas is a suburb of Houston which is the 4th largest city in the US. A pastor at a church like that could easily earn a healthy 6 figure income.

Btw, I'm not defending the guy. I hate organized religion, Texas and Paycoin in equal measures!  Wink

bitcoinnoisseur

http://clearpoint.org/index.php/2012-05-08-17-11-38/ourteam

They have a total of 5 employees and 5 trustees. Suddenly today, Adam is no longer listed as Executive Pastor but as Communications Director. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume Communications Director means he set up and maintains their website as he has IT experience. Now let's look at how large a task that must be.

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/http%3A%2F%2Fclearpoint.org

Global rank 14,082,485. Declined 1,781,651 positions versus the previous 3 months.

Daily Page views per Visitor: 1.00

You still think this is a mega church where he's is pulling down a 6 figure salary? I want to know where all the money is coming from. Could the congregation be unknowing "investors" in GAW?
Chris_Sabian
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 01:26:34 AM

I know people from Hashtalk read this thread & I just wanted to post this. I had purchased physical miners from GAW over the summer & later had a couple of Hashlets, which I sold shortly after. I have been following this whole thing from the start, when the Hashlets that will always be profitable started paying people a fraction of a cent. I have no money tied up in GAW now, but I have witnessed this whole thing unfold like the rest of you. I don't care about XPY either way & have tried to be as objective as humanly possible. I am no seasoned investor, but if there was money to be made from GAW, XPY or mining, I would be in.

First, even if we were to ignore a lot of the events pre-XPY launch. The non existent miners, the secrecy of GAW, Josh's previous failed ventures from before GAW Miners, etc.. The $20 floor, regardless of the excuses, blame & backpeddling by Josh was a huge clusterfuck. Let's assume he had the best of intentions, to later say he was unaware of the legality of manipulating the market, that people misunderstood his postings & it's the fault of dumpers & a coordinated effort by XPY haters. Have any of you asked yourselves, which excuse is the correct one? How do you have any faith whatsoever after such a huge display of incompetence by a company? Seriously, try to take a look at the $20 floor fiasco from the perspective of someone not invested with GAW, step outside your biased GAW box for a moment & be honest with yourselves. The whole $20 floor thing is just ridiculous & that alone should be enough for you to get out of XPY & run from this company. But you stay & cheer this guy on?

Then, after the $20 floor fell through & people started asking questions, Josh challenges another respected industry insider to a public debate, only to turn around & say 'let's have an email debate'? Then he goes to BTC Miami with a promise to hold a Q&A, then abruptly cancels. Sure he had an excuse for cancelling, like always, then why not an online Q&A a few days later? You surely can't be buying the excuse that he is too busy developing features, but has the time to visit Tesla, post on his forums & do seminars for his church, can you? Why are none of you XPY holders saying WTF & DEMANDING he do this debate or an open Q&A? After all, since you all cheer Josh along every step of the way & have such faith in Josh's vision & this coin, Josh would surely come out of any debate victorious, right? An Honest Q&A would surely sooth investors, no? If Josh's promises of features with no ETA is enough to pump this coin up by 25-50 cents, a debate where he came out victorious would surely pump this coin a lot more, no? Why are you not on Josh to have this debate? How could you all be cheering this guy on? I don't get it. Not to mention that Josh was a no show for the mining panel. What an unprofessional thing to do at a conference he himself was a sponsor for.

To you Hashtalk members lurking here. How in the hell do any of you who hold XPY manage to still believe in this coin, let alone defend Josh or GAW as a company? How do you manage to still have hope that this coin will turn around? How do you put any stock in any statements from Josh whatsoever? What I, as well as all of you, have witnessed just blows my mind. His forum posts are sad & pathetic. The promises of features that never materialize, saying they have contracts when they do not & playing semantics with their words is just over the top. I had to agree to the TOS when signing up for BCT, but for me to go around telling people I have an agreement with BCT would just be stupid. Well that is what Josh did with Gyft & others. I suppose you can blame coinfire or other bad press, but the shit has been hitting the fan with XPY long before those articles. Josh's latest statements where he acts like GAW is a huge company that has no obligation to respond, like he & the company are taking the high road is just nonsense. Can you not see this?

When I hear GAW & Josh will not prove they have investors or holdings & they don't feel they should dignify their detractors with a response, I think of the recent McDonalds video. Now McDonalds is a huge company, with tons of money. They have a product that everone knows is unhealthy for you, yet they still have tons of people buy their food daily & are hugely successful. Recently, when McDonalds took a beating in the press about their manufacturing process & how they source ingredients, how did they respond? They could have said we are too big to respond, big companies don't need to respond to stuff like this. But instead McDonalds turned around & put out a video showing exactly how they manufactured their food. How is it that McDonalds can respond to slanderous articles without merit, yet GAW can not? That's right GAW is too big of a company & according to Josh, that is not how big companies operate. Tell that to McDonalds.

Now, I am reading posts at HT where Josh can joke about Coinfire's misfortunes, ask members for legal help, despite having hired a great law firm days ago, but can't post & answer peoples questions in the Paybase buyback thread? These are the people who still have faith & invested in his vision. But he can't monitor the buyback thread & answer simple questions? Seriously? The buyback is what the GAW faithful really care about, but Josh is silent. Are you people really going to send him your XPY? Do you really believe you will get your money back? I AM JUST ASTOUNDED! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

This is the best summary that I've seen thus so far.
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 01:33:42 AM

I wonder what's going to happen when XPY is at .01¢ and Josh has to dump all his BTC to pay for his legal defense.

it was just in .007 territory for a while i laughed

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 01:37:00 AM

lol cue epic photoshop battle

How am I going to tell the wife my 10 satoshi didn't turn into 1 million bitcoins

It's going to be a dry night
Ahhh lol, your crazy bitpop  Wink

Damn. The Bitcoin dildo gets another workout.

wow all jokes aside this is some real nice work is this real? if so i know what i am getting wife for birthday, here she wont be able to say the digital crypto never brought her any joy Grin

Just be advised that this dildo was made by an idiot scammer called "Wood Collector" who likes to pretend he knows about wood (I actually DO know a lot about wood). The Effing moron made bongs and a dildo out of Cocobolo, which is an extremely toxic wood that causes severe rashes (think poison ivy) and respiratory ailments. In other words this dildo that will likely give a raging cunt rash should have a Paycoin symbol laser burned into the handle...

On top of that.. imagine if it started to splinter... oi.

Fascinating.. LOL.. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=871618

i showed this to wife and she looked at me confused and was like why is it brown should it not be black, she thought had initials BL lol i busted up laughing hard core

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
Mr Felt

Activity: 493
Merit: 518

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 01:39:48 AM

Would really like to know how the demo went:

https://twitter.com/gawceo/status/550347575451451394
vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 01:42:09 AM

Shocked
https://i.imgur.com/pt4c4cv.png

I bet those are some very unhappy acquaintances

Himself, his wife, his kids... That's 4 he knows...

This space not for rent...
Mr Felt

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 01:45:09 AM

Where did Josh find these guys though? A church forum? He is finding these weak minded individuals somehow..

Someone on here alluded to the fact that religion had something to do with it all but never posted more info... I can't recall who, but it was a few days ago I think... I even asked the poster what he meant, but don't recall seeing a reply.

I really wish I knew, I really do. Hopefully it all comes out in the end as well...  Undecided

suchmoon

Finally... Paycoin ICO investor comes forward. Yep, that one http://clearpoint.org/index.php/component/k2/item/5-adam-matlack

Edit: I love this part - "Currently trying to execute Gods will by making Disciples few at a time." You couldn't make it up.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/29815

Huey
GAW Founder
Team PayCoin

For those of you who still believe.

If you don’t already know me, my name is Adam Matlack. I have been a customer and investor in GAW since week one of its launch. I’ve participated in every single product release GAW has offered; Gridseed 5chips, Blades, Zues, Vault Breakers, Hashlets, and Hashtakers. With every product I’ve ordered from GAW they came through and managed to either fulfill the order or make it right through reimbursement.

In September along with some close friends I launched the reseller You Can Mine. We tried to offer the best support possible and help get outsiders involved in Mining. Obviously this didn’t last too long due to the discontinuation of the VAR program but I truly hope we were able to offer a solid service to those who purchased from us.

Then along came Paycoin. I’m tired of reading all of the FUD over the fact that no investors have come forward stating that they participated in the ICO of XPY. Let me first say that I don’t blame any individual who wants to remain anonymous when it comes to their finances and I totally understand why most are choosing to stay silent. So just to be clear, I participated in the ICO with GAW for a substantial amount, along with also acquiring a Prime controller. I have not sold a single Paycoin on the open market since its creation.

Now brings us to today. As regrettable as some aspects of this coins launch have been, I still have complete faith that this coin and the community that surrounds it can help the world realize the vast potential of crypto in general. On a personal note, as I’ve come to know Josh and the GAW family more extensively it has only been made more clear by the day, that they are a unique group of hard working individuals who definitely have flaws (just like the rest of us) but they believe in their projects and the work they put into them. And if my level of investment doesn’t show my obvious belief in GAW and Paycoin I want to insure you that I absolutely believe in this coin and this company.

For those of you who still believe, you are not alone.

bitcoinnoisseur

You forgot: Disciple-Maker, Economist, Historian, Designer, and generalist.

I'd love to know what he designs and as a generalist he seems to lack competency in common sense as he hasn't sold a single paycoin.

This is where it gets interesting. https://www.linkedin.com/pub/adam-matlack/68/532/540

Executive Pastor
Clearpoint church
August 2012 – Present (2 years 6 months)

So I am to believe that a pastor, albeit executive(whatever the hell that even means) pastor, at a 2 bit church in Texas for the last 2 1/2 years has enough money to be one of Josh's VC's in not only paycoins but in the purchase of a Prime Controller? Either he's a koolaid guzzling sot brainwashed by Josh or else he's had his large, sticky fingers in that basket they send around every Sunday and misappropriating large sums of that churches funds.

bitcoinnoisseur

And looky looky who Adam's friends are on Google+:

Josh Garza
Eric Capuano
Joe Mordica
Carlos Garza
Maurizio Cavalieri(Maursader)

Look around and all the same names pop up linked to each other via GAW. It's as if they don't and never had many other friends. Many are from Texas. I understand co-workers are friendly but you just don't link to all of them. Way too weird and definitely cultish.

xstr8guy

2 bit church?! You've obviously never seen a Texas mega-church, lol. By the looks of the pictures, Clearpoint Church looks like a mega-church. And Pasadena Texas is a suburb of Houston which is the 4th largest city in the US. A pastor at a church like that could easily earn a healthy 6 figure income.

Btw, I'm not defending the guy. I hate organized religion, Texas and Paycoin in equal measures!  Wink

bitcoinnoisseur

http://clearpoint.org/index.php/2012-05-08-17-11-38/ourteam

They have a total of 5 employees and 5 trustees. Suddenly today, Adam is no longer listed as Executive Pastor but as Communications Director. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume Communications Director means he set up and maintains their website as he has IT experience. Now let's look at how large a task that must be.

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/http%3A%2F%2Fclearpoint.org

Global rank 14,082,485. Declined 1,781,651 positions versus the previous 3 months.

Daily Page views per Visitor: 1.00

You still think this is a mega church where he's is pulling down a 6 figure salary? I want to know where all the money is coming from. Could the congregation be unknowing "investors" in GAW?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62zCZ060ufE

http://youcanmine.com/pages/about-us
maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 01:48:42 AM

The idea was you could communicate directly with him over the air waves since he is the co-founder of Zinc, that Homero claims to have purchased, and perhaps have a good chat with him. Also noted in one of Homero's past interviews he claims they were the one's who told him that he would have direct purchase relationships with the main vendors.

Be interesting if you could chat with him over the airwaves about all of this. No email servers, no logging of anything, unless Homero has his own spy in the sky of some sort to intercept even that.
Eric is now asking if you or someone else could provide some links to where Josh claimed anything regarding him or Zinc since it is obviously not true.

Scott-

hmm can't be two things with the same name can it?

https://archive.today/DbKmw

http://www.businessinsider.com/zinc-save-bitcoin-extension-for-amazon-2014-3

Is the same two guys:

http://zinc.io/about/

http://zinc.io/docs/

Go to the Zinc site.  Click on JoeLister.  Note the phone number.  Compare that phone number w/ the number listed here (ohio area code, btw): http://pdfs.citizenaudit.org/2013_11_EO/04-2665319_990O_201305.pdf

Frat house. What the heck. What is he running it through there as a tax exempt entity? Or just runs or operates it from?

The whole zinc thing, was the quotes of users  from a while ago, where there were quotes on the site even before the operation was launched people lauding paybase adn how much they saved etc. Everyone queried it starting here asking if they bought zinc save:

Did GAW buy Zinc Save?

https://archive.today/RG01e

which leads to the query:

Paybase.com - Where did the user quotes come from?

https://archive.today/VyVZE

wherein Homero says he bought it and it came like that lol

since we bought this feature (company), they gave us the reviews with this feature

More recently he threw them under the bus, been searching since yesterday, a single very meek sentence to either an interview or a posters question or something definitely to the effect some asked about direct relationships to merchants and his reply "...the company we bought told us this..." - which would be zinc.

maildir
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 01:53:32 AM

I see now that Doug is the principalofficer of the frat, must just be his HQ. Smart little MIT kids, should have run a mile when Homero slobbered over heavy breathing to the unless he landed a monster sack of FIAT in their laps.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 01:55:56 AM

*Scnip*

Frat house. What the heck. What is he running it through there as a tax exempt entity? Or just runs or operates it from?

The whole zinc thing, was the quotes of users  from a while ago, where there were quotes on the site even before the operation was launched people lauding paybase adn how much they saved etc. Everyone queried it starting here asking if they bought zinc save:

Did GAW buy Zinc Save?

https://archive.today/RG01e

which leads to the query:

Paybase.com - Where did the user quotes come from?

https://archive.today/VyVZE

wherein Homero says he bought it and it came like that lol

since we bought this feature (company), they gave us the reviews with this feature

More recently he threw them under the bus, been searching since yesterday, a single very meek sentence to either an interview or a posters question or something definitely to the effect some asked about direct relationships to merchants and his reply "...the company we bought told us this..." - which would be zinc.

Yep, they kept those FAKE testimonials up for weeks, even after people were pointing out that it was fraud:

Pathetic  Sad

Quite clear from day one when this company based in Florida was the sudden exchange to list it something was afoot.

It is revealing the mindset at the time how the operator of this company works. He specifically said he would for the exchange(s) to stop trading his rare coin, at which time only coin-swap was engaged. That is in his mind yes since he is in negotiations with them to buy it, he could very well do that, and thus transfers this day dream fantasy to the public.

Todate:

no Amazon Target Walmart direct partnership as announced
no CNN or Time magazine interview
no 20 dollar floor
no Visa Master Card other to buy direct with paycoin

nothing promised to date has transpired.

*No Paybase, but GAW brazenly has the site up as if it is operating, complete with testimonials for something that does not exist:

And for anyone who STILL thinks that Josh is not a liar, all you have to do is look at this:

The website/advertising department rolled out the Paybase website, COMPLETE WITH GLOWING TESTIMONIALS for something that is not yet operating. This is a giant pre-meditated lie folks, wake the Eff up for god's sake. I think they know that those who are already sucked in deep to this scam can not get out, and every effort is being made to draw more suckers in, regardless of whether this requires announcing very clearly that they are just a pack of stinking liars. They just flat out do not care what those that have already been conned think, all they care about is suckering in the next fool. Absolutely disgusting, and in my opinion criminal as well.

Edit to add: I archived the Paybase site for posterity. As of right now the stinking liars at GAW/Paybase have not taken down the FAKE testimonials about a service which is now not even scheduled to begin functioning until next Monday. This is completely brazen, in your face, FRAUD.

Paybase site.

Paybase site archived on 12/24/2014

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Mr Felt

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 01:59:48 AM

Not sure whether this has been covered here, scroll down to section of this article called 'A Riot' : http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-10-02/bitcoin-bets-feed-twitter-dreams-as-regulators-circle.html  (note the date of this article).

I just cant believe CF would give this guy/gaw a dime - they seem aware of regulatory complexities RE: digital currency. There's something here, I think, that just doesn't add up - and it extends to Fraser personally.  No way he falls for this crap either.
maildir
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 02:01:04 AM

Mr. Garza said GAW follows meticulous compliance and record-keeping to ensure it can’t be charged by the Securities and Exchange Commission with selling unregistered securities. “If one cent of our payout (to customers) comes from anything other than mining, it is a security,” he said. As such, he said, GAW is not counterparty in trades with any of its customers, although it does charge a “small percentage” for facilitating customer-to-customer hashlet trades over its platform.

Not so long ago

http://blogs.wsj.com/moneybeat/2014/12/01/bitbeat-under-fire-gaw-miners-ceo-garza-takes-on-his-critics/
strangerdanger101

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 02:06:28 AM

Wait what the hell is this?!?

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
Mr Felt

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 02:09:35 AM

I just link, you decide.
rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 02:15:24 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2015, 02:25:42 AM by rokkyroad

@GAWCEO
So longtime GAW customers and paycoin supporters from the beginning cannot get any preferential treatment on this payout process? Is there a legal reason for this I assume?

Just hate the fact that some bct user currently on a mission to destroy paycoin will be cashing out for $20 along with others here and they have never mined hash points or been in paybase...

Indignation growing at hashtalk now that Gaw has finally owned up to nothing special for those who sacrificed the most. This must hurt. Again I say; "poor sobs". Where's that gif of Gaw bending someone over a stump?

I wonder how hard xpy will dump now? Long time customers were holding out hope for preferential treatment. Now they have to throw their coins in with the masses. The masses may very well speculate on the buyback if the coin keeps dipping diluting the escrow coins more. Glad I'm not holding right now otherwise I would be getting OUT.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/30401/honors-program-q-a/103

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 02:16:48 AM

Good answer. I'm not sure what to make of it. I'm just surprised this is the first time seeing it.
MOB

Merit: 504

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 02:23:06 AM

Good answer. I'm not sure what to make of it. I'm just surprised this is the first time seeing it.

It just looks like an old reseller page from when GAW was allowing hashlet resellers.
strangerdanger101

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 02:23:10 AM

Mr Felt

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 02:24:15 AM

I'm  not sure what it means either.  Just thought it was interesting and that I'd share w/ others interested in conducting distributed due diligence for the current and prospective xpy bag holders.
Pages: « 1 ... 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 [930] 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: