Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:02:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 [1450] 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376904 times)
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 04:46:13 AM

The pending fall-out is going to be epic! Homero buys this shit named non-crypto website for 75,000 USD him and Phlop conspire to hide the origins of the owner. That gets exposed, Homero cedes legal ownership but obviously has his little lawyer construct a stack of documents about this rental or loan or whatever childish arrangement they have made. Once being exposed Phlop insists they part ways other wise it will never work. Phlop comes here and insists till he is blue in the face Garbozo has nothing to do with anything mineral at all.

Phlop states:

https://mineraltalk.org/forum/general-discussions/the-lounge/68-question-for-admins?p=176#post176

Originally posted by Speedster1978 View Post

Admins, can you confirm that this forum is separate from GAW and not affiliated with them in any way?

I'd just like to be able to speak freely about subjects, not getting shadow banned for having an honest conversation, just because it is negative of GAW or Josh Garza.

Not asking to be left alone if harassing or what not, but simply discussing that someone messed up, has led to bans on Hash Talk, so want to make sure that isn't going to happen here.

Look forward to this forum!

No one will be shadowed banned for freedom of speech.

Phlop further states:

https://mineraltalk.org/forum/mineral/announcements/42-welcome-to-mineral-com-official-announcement?p=371#post371

This is not Garza paradise, this is Mineral official announcement. I think this is enough proof that Garza does not own the Mineral brand,

Yet Homero being the pathetic attention whoring little bitch that he is, sticks his coke riddled nose into it all, to ensure everyone knows it is him behind it and that all should still bow down to him no matter what. Bans questioning me are coming he says:

https://mineraltalk.org/forum/crypto-currencies/paycoin/548-testing?p=652#post652

Originally posted by Dent View Post

Hi. Where are the $100m?

@Mutant he will get sorted. troll spray is coming online

So we have Phlop swearing Garbozo has nothing to do with the place whatsoever, and we Homero flitting around asserting his authority since he bought the piece of shit name and was forced to hand it over. Same thing happend with that self-proclaimed thing 'paycoin foundation' and as well as 'jonah'.

Homero cannot be ignored, once a rocks star early on he remains drunk on seeking the adoration he received from earlier on, even if he has to become a lounge lizard in a 12 person smoky bar. He absolutely needs to hear some one even if one, clapping for him and that is where he ensures to remain to be.

Homero ClusterFuck Garza.

The single biggest business failure in the digital age ever.  He is so fucking dumb he is even fine with that, good or bad this inbred unwanted dunce is being seen.

nota bene:

all seems like so long ago

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=881091.0
How is Garza even paying for these domains? Didn't he already fail to continue the monthly payments on btc.com?

Spend a little cash to extend the life of the coin so he can dump all of his. That's been the game plan for a while now, why stop now?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
energico

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 05:00:17 AM

A minor scam site run by Phil Vadala a few years back.

After he was told (by a lawyer Roll Eyes) that scraping other blogs (legal blogs, no less) and reprinting their content on his own blog as if it was his own was "wrong", he stopped. After being informed that he was not going to be able to continue to claim other people's work was his own the site was then shut down.

http://blog.simplejustice.us/2010/02/11/popularity-and-the-price-of-teacups-update/

Totally on the up and up...

Another Scam site he had was PotBetz it was a sports betting site. You could always deposit and bet and even win. You could never withdraw. He closed up shop and took everyones money. POS scammer BEWARE!

Yeah now he's going for big money.  Can't let that happen.  Its so shady too anyone would have to be a complete moron to use Mineral Exchange.  Based in Hong Kong heavily connected to GAW/Garza the front man comes on here tonight spewing nothing but lies turns out he's connected to other scams who knows how much more we'll dig up.  Bad news all around bad news for crypto.  Letting these crooks watch over your money is like letting the fox guard the henhouse.

WAIT, guys hold on a second. First of all, this is funny as fuck. I have never seen a more sad sack of shit try to lie his way out of trouble. It's obvious at this point that both Phil and Josh are historical scammers and teaming up for their next big score. GAWSOME!

Second, one of my uncles used to work for the FTC. YES, YOU READ THAT RIGHT. I'm taking screenshots of the last ~10 pages of this thread and I'm emailing him first thing tomorrow morning. I can't guarantee anything, but he and I have discussed cryptocurrencies at length multiple times and I know he would be critically disturbed to learn about this. This whole thing could be over in less than 48 hours.

BUT DON'T WORRY PHIL, YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING BAD, RIGHT? If the lies, the fake insurance, the association with GAW and the hong kong shell corporation are not true, then you don't have anything to worry about Wink

CoinFire -- if you see this, I'm willing to make a statement about this. PM me.

Edit: This is my favorite screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/iq16vvF.png
UncleBuk

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 05:11:15 AM

I guess trolls are people who question known liars.  Seems like whenever they start losing an argument they resort to slandering us with the troll term.   They should be careful the tactic is going to backfire.

Right! I'm a victim, not a troll. I try to keep a low profile in general. I don't get involved or post much anywhere. But once I found out Phillip Vadala was running Mineral exchange I could not help to speak up and warn about this POS.

I'm sure there is alot more victim's than myself and some might think that potbetz scam was small time. But this pos stole 5+ btc from me then just closed up shop and ran. Support was non existent and I was trying to establish some sort of dialog with him 3 months before he vanished with no response.

A scammer is a scammer and will never change.

How many websites has this dude created in the last 12 months and how many still exist today?

PotBetz.com (Fraud)
    BtcBetz.com (SoonTM)
    DogeBetz.com (Sold)
    PotCointoUSD.com (Fail)
    ReddcointoUSD.com (Fail)

To be fair...

Fastxpy (current)
    Mineral.com (current)

Thats just off the top of my head. There are alot more, This guy is deff has his own agenda is alot like Josh.

Last clue... Glenn Matthew  Grin

kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 05:18:18 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2015, 05:32:54 AM by kken01

I guess trolls are people who question known liars.  Seems like whenever they start losing an argument they resort to slandering us with the troll term.   They should be careful the tactic is going to backfire.

Right! I'm a victim, not a troll. I try to keep a low profile in general. I don't get involved or post much anywhere. But once I found out Phillip Vadala was running Mineral exchange I could not help to speak up and warn about this POS.

I'm sure there is alot more victim's than myself and some might think that potbetz scam was small time. But this pos stole 5+ btc from me then just closed up shop and ran. Support was non existent and I was trying to establish some sort of dialog with him 3 months before he vanished with no response.

A scammer is a scammer and will never change.

How many websites has this dude created in the last 12 months and how many still exist today?

PotBetz.com (Fraud)
    BtcBetz.com (SoonTM)
    DogeBetz.com (Sold)
    PotCointoUSD.com (Fail)
    ReddcointoUSD.com (Fail)

Thats just off the top of my head. There are alot more, This guy is deff has his own agenda is alot like Josh.

Last clue... Glenn Matthew  Grin

exactly. EVEN if he wants to start legit and all (which already looks very shaky). if something goes wrong he will use the strategy that has worked for him in the past. and run away

combine the mighty Gonzo into all of this and voila, you have the best cluster fuck possible

edit: im completely sure Mr. Garbozo never finished high school. the stupidity is staggering
UncleBuk

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 05:33:55 AM

Just want to add. Look at Phil Vadala btcjam.com and bitlendingclub.com profiles. This guy needs 2 btc loan to create btcbetz.com recently! He is not paying his piss ant loans on time at btcjam. But yet can pay 75K for mineral.com?  Undecided
kken01
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 05:41:49 AM

Just want to add. Look at Phil Vadala btcjam.com and bitlendingclub.com profiles. This guy needs 2 btc loan to create btcbetz.com recently! He is not paying his piss ant loans on time at btcjam. But yet can pay 75K for mineral.com?  Undecided

Grin it all makes sense..... if you dont think about it!
thats the forte of many who are too strongly invested

its more than clear that he is getting funded and probably even directed by Mr. Garbozo. this is pretty close to what Josh did with GAW and Eric Capuano. Vadala should drop Eric a message and find out what happend to him
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 05:44:12 AM

A minor scam site run by Phil Vadala a few years back.

After he was told (by a lawyer Roll Eyes) that scraping other blogs (legal blogs, no less) and reprinting their content on his own blog as if it was his own was "wrong", he stopped. After being informed that he was not going to be able to continue to claim other people's work was his own the site was then shut down.

http://blog.simplejustice.us/2010/02/11/popularity-and-the-price-of-teacups-update/

Totally on the up and up...

Another Scam site he had was PotBetz it was a sports betting site. You could always deposit and bet and even win. You could never withdraw. He closed up shop and took everyones money. POS scammer BEWARE!

Yeah now he's going for big money.  Can't let that happen.  Its so shady too anyone would have to be a complete moron to use Mineral Exchange.  Based in Hong Kong heavily connected to GAW/Garza the front man comes on here tonight spewing nothing but lies turns out he's connected to other scams who knows how much more we'll dig up.  Bad news all around bad news for crypto.  Letting these crooks watch over your money is like letting the fox guard the henhouse.

Looks like that Garza likes to team up with fellow scammers. Remember the constand video of hellsgremlin, a known bitcoin ponzi operator? I really hope the authorities will bust those operations.

verloren

Activity: 323
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 05:46:16 AM

How is Garza even paying for these domains? Didn't he already fail to continue the monthly payments on btc.com?
Spend a little cash to extend the life of the coin so he can dump all of his. That's been the game plan for a while now, why stop now?
He'd probably only get a few months of having the domain be active before he loses it again. Too bad it will keep people happy with what he's doing to 'boost XPY price'. Finance wise, the high prices just to get the domain for a month or two might eat up all the money he got from dumping the XPY.

On the flipside, if Garza doesn't get nailed by the SEC, he's failing to complete contracts regarding domain purchases. That will be a big black mark on his name in the future.
Shadowht

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 06:03:23 AM

I will just leave this here, i dont know why gaw or paycoin still exists, how can people still buy this useless coin? Unbelievable.

https://i.imgur.com/PCneyeS.png
kken01
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 07:09:17 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2015, 07:45:51 AM by kken01

that sounds so familiar (cough hellgremlin). its very convenient to say that so long after, you know that maybe <2% of people would get in contact so its safe to say what ever. see hellgremlin as nice proof how it works (he ran a real ponzi not like you who at least tried to run something legit)

things pile up you know...
A.) you stole blog content and did it until you got in trouble (question of morals or lack of knowledge)
B.) didnt pay up all your betz $ (see above, we cant know your intent but its safer to suspect)
C.) you were gifted cw with only 1 req, that xpy is listed. how convenient again because you are personally invested in xpy so its a win-win for you. what does Garza get out of that, make his money train run longer.
D.) Mr. Josh Garza speaks with your authority and is the one who gifted you with cw and userbase. you are not really distancing your self from him
E.) false marketing with your full insurance thing with no details. but its a GAWSome-like feature never to be seen or Soon(TM). maybe its the same one Josh pitched long ago with his Honor program lie. remember his escrow fraud idea
F.) you took minor loans to run your betz which means that Garza funded you along with that cw 'gift'
G.) Mineral is spreading coinstand invites

maybe you are just the next victim of Garza. get in contact with some former GAW people like Eric Capuano
http://www.coindesk.com/gaw-8-million-zenminer-investment-lie/ heres something you might want to read

theres few possibilities:
1.) you are willing and knowing participant in the fraud
2.) joshes next victim like eric
3.) you are willing to turn a blind eye (greed)
4.) everything is ok

past info and GAWs taint would say number 2 is the most likely scenario but maybe 3 too. those skilled people GAW had were suckered into this too... il leave you with this:

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 07:48:23 AM

So, is Josh going to go to jail cause of false advertising and misinforming his clients?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Buckeye2015

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 07:58:31 AM

So, is Josh going to go to jail cause of false advertising and misinforming his clients?

For that even to be a posibility, someone would have to start a compalint with the FTC or a state Attorney General's office. IF someone has lost a lot of money on his scam, they should probably start a complaint with their state. I've seen some say they lost over $100k USD on his scam. Those people should definitely start complaints and include links to the SEC investigation so the Attorney General's office sees that they won't be going it alone in the investigation.  BUT, without a victim, no one is going to investigate at all.

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 08:19:28 AM

Yes you are quoting our homepage, so now we cannot do any marketing strategy at all?
In most places, it is not legal to lie in marketing.

Agreed, updated. No serious affects, no personal losses etc. Our volume is small, we will get there.

As has been pointed out, you only changed the lie you were promoting once you had been caught out for it.

One of your trading platform's major features was that your customer's funds were totally insured. Yet you knew they weren't. The reason they were not insured is the same reason why most online cryptocurrency services don't have insurance, because they can't fucking get any.

But telling potential customers that their funds will be safe with your company because your company has insurance which will cover them in the event of a hack/theft, is not just illegal, it is highly fraudulent. Even in Hong Kong. Do you know why? Because most of HK's corporate and commercial law is cut-and-paste straight from UK corporate and commercial law.

Can you put down the tinnies and translate this gobbledegook into English please:

It seems their not as bright to look up to see that HK was indeed registered first and the UK company is just for the office in the UK.

1. Hong Kong is XPY Limited
2. UK is Mineral International Limited

Web site is trading under the UK registered name.

The UK company that is just for the office in the UK is called Mineral International Limited, the name under which the exchange is trading. What does "just" mean in this instance?

It means we're set up the UK company and will use it for our development and support team that we're building, while the HK company will hold all the company's assets.

So who is the parent company in this arrangement? If the HK company owns all the assets (known as a 'Holding Company') and the UK company handles all the payroll and operational expenses, then the UK company must own the HK one, yes?

Please think before you answer. Get it wrong and you're going to end up admitting fraud again.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
flyingplows

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 08:42:07 AM

Alright Homero, if you are reading this know that you already did your worst and you won't scam anybody anymore for some real money, now just refund us the hashlets as promised and you are free to go to jail. Or is it your last lie?  Grin

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 09:04:53 AM

Yup, also known as fraud.

You can't make up a bunch of BS and promises in order to get people to buy, Josh's "apology" post is a bunch of hooey as well, how can you "not expect rapid growth" when you are paying for advertising across hundreds of sites and creating thousands of fake twitter followers to re-tweet what you are saying.
rawbot

Activity: 458

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 09:58:42 AM

I guess trolls are people who question known liars.  Seems like whenever they start losing an argument they resort to slandering us with the troll term.   They should be careful the tactic is going to backfire.

Wear your troll badge with pride. When fraudster scum like Garza are calling you a troll you know you are on the right track.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 10:12:41 AM

Is a known scammer running mineral.com?

https://mineraltalk.org/forum/crypto-currencies/paycoin/799-is-a-known-scammer-running-mineral-com

potcoinlover
Nope the scammer ran oweing me and my buddies over 150K. Now the people backing him are supposed to be new devs of potcoin. I filled reports against the guy but doubt they do anything. I contacted madpotcoins but they ignore it. potcoin is just a shitty pump n dump coin now. Stick with MaryJaneCoin or CANN. Cann will be over 10k by 420 and weed may even be decriminalized in AZ by then.

http://www.reddit.com/r/potcoin/comments/2turnp/have_potbetz_operators_run_off/

Looks like we got ourselves another scammer, boys!

As far as owing anybody any Potcoin winnings, we made sure before closing down we pay all balances. No one has contacted me about "stealing or scamming" people of their funds. If you had any PotCoins owed please contact me directly with the sum and once verified I will personally pay them to you. I apologise about if you fell that I have scammed you but all you have to do is reach out. I will make it right to help you out even if it's a small amount worth, but no need to call me a scammer when the whole community can vouch for me.

So, you don't read the internet?  I am sure if you read it, you would have seen that you ripped people off.  And if it would not have been brought up here, like many of your other lies, would you have been honest and posted that you will pay them all back?

And, if Josh Garza is not involved with Mineral AT ALL, as you have said many times in the past few pages, could you please explain this:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/35978/hashtalk-not-dead/4

He sure is treating it like he has power over you.  You might want to stop with the BS runaround and be honest.  Just in the past 24 hours, you managed to absolutely destroy your credibility.  Might as well come clean and be honest.

cryptojumper

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 10:22:29 AM

interesting how it goes from now, if this guy gets out easily from what I've read, I don't know then how do you need to fraud to get in court

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 10:24:13 AM

Wear your troll badge with pride. When fraudster scum like Garza are calling you a troll you know you are on the right track.

Trolls = Protectors of Crypto, fighters for truth.

There is nothing to fear from the trolls if you are not going around screwing people, everything on the internet is public, trolls also debunk other trolls on misinformation therefore trolls only ever spread truth.
ladrx

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 10:39:26 AM

I think Homero and Phil are long-lost twins separated at birth. They should get their DNA tested. They both have the same serial scammer, pathological liar, egomaniac narcissist blood flowing through their veins.

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
Pages: « 1 ... 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 [1450] 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: