Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:20:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 [2104] 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376891 times)
btclend9898

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 04:36:51 PM

Hi, just found this website, please read my story and forgive for my language because I'm 14 years old.

I don't know about these currencies, btc and xpy much but I have been with my father when he invested around 400,000$ last year in paycoin, so I had a little talk to him during that time. He bought 107,200xpy because he was told that he will get 500% profit on paybase launch. But apparently there was an issue on paybase launch. So the paycoin team said that it will be postponed for 1 day.

- On the launch date, the xpy spiked to 20$, but my father couldn't sell it, it was closed 10 minutes after the launch. He was a little too late.

- The paybase team came to apologize and said that this program will not work.

- It dropped to 5 usd and lower and lower to 3 or something, and they made the announcement to accept coins at 20$ again, then the price doubled up to 5 and 7 and 8.

- Later on it dropped again, my father still held the coins, waiting for the coins to get 20$

My father went to Tibet after he failed in investment to do meditation, he was stressful and never in contact with me for months.

He sent me an email today with his id and password of his email and wallet password. He wants me to do some research and make decision by myself. Whether to continue or withdraw the money for me and my grand mom.

He said he wanted me to take care of his investment, he sent me new 2500 coins called lNC

I have a lot of questions to ask but I will start with

1.How is paybase a scam? How does it work? So basically you buy xpy and hold it for weeks or months and sell them to Paybase.com, but apparently they ran out of money in 10 minutes because everyone was selling a lot of the coins on the Paybase launch. I'm very confused here because how can a company that pay you extra money is a scam? Aren't they the one losing money?

2.I have lnc now, but I don't know where to do research about this currency. Is it good or not?

I don't have time to read much or do research. please give a summary for me because I'm very short in time.

Thank you.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 04:51:26 PM

Hi, just found this website, please read my story and forgive for my language because I'm 14 years old.

I don't know about these currencies, btc and xpy much but I have been with my father when he invested around 400,000$ last year in paycoin, so I had a little talk to him during that time. He bought 107,200xpy because he was told that he will get 500% profit on paybase launch. But apparently there was an issue on paybase launch. So the paycoin team said that it will be postponed for 1 day.

- On the launch date, the xpy spiked to 20$, but my father couldn't sell it, it was closed 10 minutes after the launch. He was a little too late.

- It dropped to 5 usd and lower and lower to 3 or something, and they made the announcement to accept coins at 20$ again, then the price doubled up to 5 and 7 and 8.

- Later on it dropped again, my father still held the coins, waiting for the coins to get 20$

My father went to Tibet after he failed in investment to do meditation, he was stressful and never in contact with me for months.

He sent me an email today with his id and password of his email and wallet password. He wants me to do some research and make decision by myself. Whether to continue or withdraw the money for me and my grand mom.

He said he wanted me to take care of his investment, he sent me new 2500 coins called lNC

1.How is paybase a scam? How does it work? So basically you buy xpy and hold it for weeks or months and sell them to Paybase.com, but apparently they ran out of money in 10 minutes because everyone was selling a lot of the coins on the Paybase launch. I'm very confused here because how can a company that pay you extra money is a scam? Aren't they the one losing money?

2.I have lnc now, but I don't know where to do research about this currency. Is it good or not?

I don't have time to read much or do research. please give a summary for me because I'm very short in time.

Thank you.

I'm quite sure you're trolling because I can't imagine how a 14-year old could be that busy (don't say homework, I've owned raised a few teenagers myself) and not be able to enter a few words into google but find time to post a wall of text here.

Having said that, I'll try to answer:

1. The "company" didn't pay anybody extra. Any Paycoins sold were purchased by other "investors". The "company", or Garza/Milian/etc SOLD Paycoins to said "investors" and collected BTC. That's how it works.

2. LNC is not good. It's a follow up scam to Paycoin. Read more here: https://www.paycointalk.org/topic/459

P.S. Your 100k XPY is now worth about 1500 USD and the LNC is worthless. Should be enough for an iPhone and a pair of shoes.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 04:51:40 PM

Page One of this thread will give you a good outline of what Paycoin and the other associated scams are all about.

P.S: My Trolldar meter is bouncing off of maximum.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 04:58:37 PM

Let's hope this'll be a step up in quality compared to Dave & Sam.
Paul Revere

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 05:16:10 PM

So far it is like SeriousInvest and Kapetan had a lovechild. Complete Paycoiner idiocy combined with some Borat. Popcorn stock is on the rise!

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
dave01

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 05:33:38 PM

Thank you.

Is no scam.! is scheme, is good.  ok kido?
Paul Revere

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 06:14:43 PM

I don't know about these currencies, btc and xpy much but I have been with my father when he invested around 400,000$ last year in paycoin
*snip*

Fascinating. So last weekend, I got a call from Elvis to  go up to Hugh Hefner's 151st Birthday Party at the Hilton Bunny Club on the Dark Side of the Moon with him. He said there would be a lot of leg there for like 1000% sure. I was like "Awe dude, I almost forgot about that, right on, see ya in a bit , Bro", and Elvis shows up about an hour later in that old pink '59 Caddy that crazy bastard still drives, staggers halfway up the front sidewalk, eels over and pukes up what appeared to be a Peanut Butter, Bacon, & Banana sandwich dissolved in a fifth of Jack all over my oleanders, looks at me and says "Thank ya, Thank ya very much". Same old Elvis. The guy is a friggen trainwreck, smashed like that at 10 o'clock in the morning. After I hosed down the area and backed that POS '59 out onto the street and hosed the tranny fluid off of my brick driveway, I managed to get the fat drunken SOB in the Caddy and off we go!

foodstamps

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 06:55:16 PM

I don't know about these currencies, btc and xpy much but I have been with my father when he invested around 400,000$ last year in paycoin
*snip*

Fascinating. So last weekend, I got a call from Elvis to  go up to Hugh Hefner's 151st Birthday Party at the Hilton Bunny Club on the Dark Side of the Moon with him. He said there would be a lot of leg there for like 1000% sure. I was like "Awe dude, I almost forgot about that, right on, see ya in a bit , Bro", and Elvis shows up about an hour later in that old pink '59 Caddy that crazy bastard still drives, staggers halfway up the front sidewalk, eels over and pukes up what appeared to be a Peanut Butter, Bacon, & Banana sandwich dissolved in a fifth of Jack all over my oleanders, looks at me and says "Thank ya, Thank ya very much". Same old Elvis. The guy is a friggen trainwreck, smashed like that at 10 o'clock in the morning. After I hosed down the area and backed that POS '59 out onto the street and hosed the tranny fluid off of my brick driveway, I managed to get the fat drunken SOB in the Caddy and off we go!

This is straight up FUD. Elvis stopped eating peanut butter in the 80's.  Roll Eyes
Paul Revere

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 07:02:34 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2015, 08:22:09 PM by Paul Revere

*snip*

Fascinating. So last weekend, I got a call from Elvis to  go up to Hugh Hefner's 151st Birthday Party at the Hilton Bunny Club on the Dark Side of the Moon with him. He said there would be a lot of leg there for like 1000% sure. I was like "Awe dude, I almost forgot about that, right on, see ya in a bit , Bro", and Elvis shows up about an hour later in that old pink '59 Caddy that crazy bastard still drives, staggers halfway up the front sidewalk, eels over and pukes up what appeared to be a Peanut Butter, Bacon, & Banana sandwich dissolved in a fifth of Jack all over my oleanders, looks at me and says "Thank ya, Thank ya very much". Same old Elvis. The guy is a friggen trainwreck, smashed like that at 10 o'clock in the morning. After I hosed down the area and backed that POS '59 out onto the street and hosed the tranny fluid off of my brick driveway, I managed to get the fat drunken SOB in the Caddy and off we go!

This is straight up FUD. Elvis stopped eating peanut butter in the 80's.  Roll Eyes

I was a bit queasy from partying at Jim Morrison's the night before, so trust me, I was not about to get too close to his blargh pile lest there be another one (mine) right next to it. The adventure really got going about 5 minutes into the flight (I "suspect" that Elvis just wanted me to drive- and that is one long ass haul up there) I hear this thumping sound coming from the back seat. After about 30 seconds it starts tapping out tunes, and I look over at Elvis and yell "Alright, who's in the effing trunk?" and the crazyass just busts out giggling uncontrollably like a freak. I knew this was going to be an epic party at that point. I searched under the seat and sure enough, found a recently cracked pint of Jim Beam, which suddenly tasted good.

It totally happened just like that. I am so super cereal about this!

And of course, he said he had to take the spare out to fit Marylin Monroe in the trunk to sneak her out of DiMaggio's place.So , I pull over and let Marylin out and start cruising along and "POP" , I hit an old Harley kickstand that had fallen off of Dennis Hopper's chopper. There we were- Paycoined, halfway to the Moon with no spare!

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 08:27:06 PM

*snip*

Fascinating. So last weekend, I got a call from Elvis to  go up to Hugh Hefner's 151st Birthday Party at the Hilton Bunny Club on the Dark Side of the Moon with him. He said there would be a lot of leg there for like 1000% sure. I was like "Awe dude, I almost forgot about that, right on, see ya in a bit , Bro", and Elvis shows up about an hour later in that old pink '59 Caddy that crazy bastard still drives, staggers halfway up the front sidewalk, eels over and pukes up what appeared to be a Peanut Butter, Bacon, & Banana sandwich dissolved in a fifth of Jack all over my oleanders, looks at me and says "Thank ya, Thank ya very much". Same old Elvis. The guy is a friggen trainwreck, smashed like that at 10 o'clock in the morning. After I hosed down the area and backed that POS '59 out onto the street and hosed the tranny fluid off of my brick driveway, I managed to get the fat drunken SOB in the Caddy and off we go!

This is straight up FUD. Elvis stopped eating peanut butter in the 80's.  Roll Eyes

I was a bit queasy from partying at Jim Morrison's the night before, so trust me, I was not about to get too close to his blargh pile lest there be another one (mine) right next to it. The adventure really got going about 5 minutes into the flight (I "suspect" that Elvis just wanted me to drive- and that is one long ass haul up there) I hear this thumping sound coming from the back seat. After about 30 seconds it starts tapping out tunes, and I look over at Elvis and yell "Alright, who's in the effing trunk?" and the crazyass just busts out giggling uncontrollably like a freak. I knew this was going to be an epic party at that point. I searched under the seat and sure enough, found a recently cracked pint of Jim Beam, which suddenly tasted good.

It totally happened just like that. I am so super cereal about this!

And of course, he said he had to take the spare out to fit Marylin Monroe in the trunk to sneak her out of DiMaggio's place.So , I pull over and let Marylin out and start cruising along and "POP" , I hit an old Harley kickstand that had fallen off of Dennis Hopper's chopper. There we were- Paycoined, halfway to the Moon with no spare!

Oh I remember that party, Micheal Moore was there filming the entire thing for the documentary titled "Fahrenheit XPY". Elvis was wasted at that point and turned to Mike in a moment of clarity and said "Blueee suadeee Mikey', dem' government guys ain't gonna do shit" then proceeded to throw up all over the camera, ruining all footage of the event. Mike went on to make some other movie, I forget what it was called but I heard it was somewhat successful.

Paul Revere

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 09:42:35 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2015, 10:15:22 PM by Paul Revere

Looks like they have put about 10 BTC into this pump so far. You can see that someone just wiped out their push wall. Hoho. Same thing happened yesterday. At some point there is going to be enough coins out there (or the different people with lots of free coins no longer want to play nice when one of the others is pulling a pump) that these pumps are going to get stuffed and not worthwhile anymore.

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/cryptsy/xpybtc

RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 12:32:04 AM

speaking of cmilian:

the person who was touting that they have 100% success rate not that long ago. now people are loosing money left and right  Grin

Heh! You missed this stunning Hybrid-Flex Freudian-Garzaism:

"Best small profits that large loses."
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 12:39:07 AM

I just have to say. I truly admire the time and effort put forth into making this one of the funniest fckin threads on this forum. Thanks everyone! Tongue

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 01:35:57 AM

How can someone have 400k to give to Ganza but not the intelligence to realize what was happening or the resources to do something about it besides posting here?
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 01:41:18 AM

How can someone have 400k to give to Ganza but not the intelligence to realize what was happening or the resources to do something about it besides posting here?

It was obvious troll. Did you see his username? LOL. Tongue

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 04:58:17 AM

Let's hope this'll be a step up in quality compared to Dave & Sam.

I hope it's a troll, these stories are going to get sad

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 07:53:54 AM

speaking of cmilian:

the person who was touting that they have 100% success rate not that long ago. now people are loosing money left and right  Grin

but he said chances. you know. chances are paycoin will have a $20 floor soon. must be legit Cheesy

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 09:53:03 AM

Amazing. Is cmillian a sockpuppet account of Garza? Nobody else could come with a brilliant Homerism like that one.
"Best small profits that large loses." OMG. This is true genius.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
cryptofunk

Activity: 372
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 12:02:44 PM

What's going on with cmillian? anything new on that front?  Did people came up to term with the apparent nature of the operation?
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 12:26:51 PM

What's going on with cmillian? anything new on that front?  Did people came up to term with the apparent nature of the operation?

Apparently there is a massive conflict (i.e. lots of trolling on both sides) between paycointalk and btclendtalk.

Each accuses the other one of being a scam, which is ironic on quite a few levels.

So to answer your question - some did, some didn't.

https://paycointalk.org/topic/81
https://btclendtalk.org/topic/396

and so on.

BTW, here is a new cmilian's venture:

https://btclendtalk.org/topic/874
Hi Guys, Adsweb.io is ready for testing. Next step is implementing our API to accept LNC. In the meantime feel free to start Creating your ads! Once LNC is ready and accepted in the site we will remove the Paypal option. The goal is to accept only LNC.

Create your account add banners we will display them here for free. Just pay for others who display them at other sites.

There is also http://store.btclend.org/
Pages: « 1 ... 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 [2104] 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: