Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:33:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 [2112] 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376915 times)
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 04:09:25 PM

Hahaha.  I have blood on my hands?

Somebody please post ALL my emails to garza.  I wish I still had them. 

It would be fun to count how many times I screamed at those guys and threatened to report them to the FBI.  Hahaha.

It´s some kind of obsessive syndrome with some of these people as i´ve pointed out countless times on these threads.

You are a fucking idiot <=--- This is a factual statement evidenced by your own posted contradictions.

You want self-regulation and in return you give ad-hominem tone complaint coupled with speculative bollocks about how a legitimate operation might fail due to something you like to call a 'self-fulfilling prophecy' about self-regulation.
Like I said earlier I was tired of seeing the same thing freakin five hundred times from the same people. Every friggin day. It has to be some medical condition. And I´ve never promoted any scams.

Sometimes obsessive behavior of this kind results in a self-fulfilling prophecy. Enough customers are driven from even a legit operation so it goes belly up. And so it must be a scam to begin with. Of course I would never expect you to consider this possibility. But it may have happened occasionally.

Citation or GTFO.

This guy is clearly unstable, anybody can see that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 04:09:57 PM

Vlad blackmailing Garza:

Vlad talking about how he would never blackmail Garza, he was only blackmailing Garza because Garza threatened to blackmail him:

Vald thinks that if you have a reason to do something that means that you are actually NOT doing that thing which you have a reason to do.  

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 04:13:19 PM

Like I said earlier I was tired of seeing the same thing freakin five hundred times from the same people. Every friggin day. It has to be some medical condition. And I´ve never promoted any scams.

Sometimes obsessive behavior of this kind results in a self-fulfilling prophecy. Enough customers are driven from even a legit operation so it goes belly up. And so it must be a scam to begin with. Of course I would never expect you to consider this possibility. But it may have happened occasionally.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=844310.msg9432003#msg9432003
https://i.imgur.com/FPJyKZX.png

You mean those kinds of "legit" operations that you never promoted?

Well, that was almost a year ago and I started that thread because their ANN thread was initially at least moderated and I wanted info posted about if they payed out. It is clear if you read the thread. I don´t think that´s much of a promotion. maybe you can find another one? Anyway, this thing is still going. Don´t know if it´s legit or not. Don´t recall claiming that it´s legit maybe you can show me where I´m supposed to have done that.

You claimed to have never promoted a scam, therefore the site you're promoting in those posts must be legit? Which part is so hard to understand?

Anyway, please get back on topic (read the title and the first post if you're confused) or leave the thread. I just wanted to establish the level of your credibility when it comes to scams, shitcoins, "asset" valuation and all the other things that you apparently are clueless about.
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 04:13:47 PM

He's definitely not Vlad the Impaler, more like Vlad the Impaired. I still can't believe he slithered back here and is once again arguing for the possible success of something that never had any and never will. Paycoin was fucking DOA and there is an Absolute Zero chance of anyone ever changing that. Please try, and try real hard, to get that through your thick head.
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 04:14:48 PM

Citation or GTFO.

This guy is clearly unstable, anybody can see that.

yes... clearly  Roll Eyes take a look in the mirror. if you are sick and tired of people pointing facts like you said before, just click ignore
refute or ignore. opinions mean nothing and personal attacks are worth shit
galdur

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 04:17:56 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=844310.msg9432003#msg9432003
https://i.imgur.com/FPJyKZX.png

You mean those kinds of "legit" operations that you never promoted?

Well, that was almost a year ago and I started that thread because their ANN thread was initially at least moderated and I wanted info posted about if they payed out. It is clear if you read the thread. I don´t think that´s much of a promotion. maybe you can find another one? Anyway, this thing is still going. Don´t know if it´s legit or not. Don´t recall claiming that it´s legit maybe you can show me where I´m supposed to have done that.

You claimed to have never promoted a scam, therefore the site you're promoting in those posts must be legit? Which part is so hard to understand?

Anyway, please get back on topic (read the title and the first post if you're confused) or leave the thread. I just wanted to establish the level of your credibility when it comes to scams, shitcoins, "asset" valuation and all the other things that you apparently are clueless about.

I wasn´t promoting anything. It´s clear if you read that thread. Please produce other examples of my promotions. You have to establish a trend for your crap to have any credibility. One example that isn´t even an example isn´t enough.

WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 04:19:04 PM

It's funny when a shill shills for a shill that's shilling Paycoin again.
galdur

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 04:23:56 PM

Of course I should have concluded back there in November 2014 the same day that this cloudmining website started that it was a scam and therefore not posted a referral (if that´s supposed to be this so called promotion). It´s easy to say that now. Fortunately thousands of people on these threads have not made this obvious and very avoidable mistake in countless scams, I´m obviously the only one  Grin

galdur

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 04:35:01 PM

Anyway, I´m sure this suchmoon guy will spend days figuring out my criminal record as serial-promoter of crypto scams. Good luck with that  Grin

Must have hit a very sore nerve with some of those nutsos. Wonder what it is...

Here this Vlad guy is supposed to be about as bad as his namesakes Dracula and drumrolls-ominous music- oh my dog Putin but to me he looks like among the saner ones.

Paul Revere

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 04:42:36 PM

I would say the latest Pump is officially over now. Looking at the amounts they bought and at what price, I am not sure if the assholes managed a net profit from the Pump itself (maybe some), but I think they did manage to take one last big dump above 1 penny/XPY.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
galdur

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 04:50:56 PM

It has some liquidity, a rarity among shitcoins, so it can be traded. The float is small for a shitcoin. I think it´s far from dead. Where it´ll will eventually bottom is difficult to say. But there should be some interesting trading.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 04:51:27 PM

Anyway, I´m sure this suchmoon guy will spend days figuring out my criminal record as serial-promoter of crypto scams. Good luck with that  Grin

Here this Vlad guy is supposed to be about as bad as his namesakes Dracula and drumrolls-ominous music- oh my dog Putin but to me he looks like among the saner ones.

Don't flatter yourself. All I care about here is that you get back on topic or shut up but since you insist on posting your off topic gibberish you can take that up with the moderators.
galdur

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 04:55:07 PM

Don't flatter yourself. All I care about here is that you get back on topic or shut up but since you insist on posting your off topic gibberish you can take that up with the moderators.

All right. I checked and found out that I´m the first one to be off topic here this year so your point is very well taken and duly noted.

Would it be OK if I spoke slightly and tentatively well of this paycoin thing say once a week or would that be considered off topic and criminal promotion? What if I treat that monster Vlad like a human being? Will that get me banned?

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 05:07:03 PM

Vlad, the fact that you were stupid enough to get paid in xpy and hold on to it for way too long doesn't make you any less of a shill.
bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 05:13:24 PM

All right. I checked and found out that I´m the first one to be off topic here this year so your point is very well taken and duly noted.

Would it be OK if I spoke slightly and tentatively well of this paycoin thing say once a week or would that be considered off topic and criminal promotion? What if I treat Vlad like a human being? Will that get me banned?

You can say whatever you'd like. However, if you speak even remotely well of paycoin then you are absolutely fucking delusional and you will come across as uneducated in so many areas but especially in basic math. Your best bet is to not utter another word here that even hints at the viability of paycoin, and go infest some other forum where you might be more closely, mentally matched.
Paul Revere

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 05:19:51 PM

I don't recall seeing this one before:

Josh talking in pretty clear terms about the $20 "buyback" and getting people to start shilling it. Well- actually he says "20", so it is in slippery scam speak.

Memory is a but fuzzy here. Stacey is Rootdude? Was this before he "acquired" the blog?

galdur

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 05:21:14 PM

Would it be OK if I spoke slightly and tentatively well of this paycoin thing say once a week or would that be considered off topic and criminal promotion? What if I treat Vlad like a human being? Will that get me banned?

You can say whatever you'd like. However, if you speak even remotely well of paycoin then you are absolutely fucking delusional and you will come across as uneducated in so many areas but especially in basic math. Your best bet is to not utter another word here that even hints at the viability of paycoin, and go infest some other forum where you might be more closely, mentally matched.

Heh, that´s pretty big talk to state as a fact. No substance. Yawn.

bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 05:26:46 PM

Heh, that´s pretty big talk to state as a fact. Yawn.

Actually it couldn't be very much smaller and more simpler to understand. FACT: Paycoin was DOA, never had the remotest chances of succeeding and never will. Now I know for sure what we are all dealing with here every time you opt to open your mouth and allow the shit to spew. So now add arrogant, ignorant, illogical and basically being an asshole to your repertoire.
galdur

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 05:31:08 PM

Heh, that´s pretty big talk to state as a fact. Yawn.

Actually it couldn't be very much smaller and more simpler to understand. FACT: Paycoin was DOA, never had the remotest chances of succeeding and never will. Now I know for sure what we are all dealing with here every time you opt to open your mouth and allow the shit to spew. So now add arrogant, ignorant, illogical and basically being an asshole to your repertoire.

Come on, you´re embarrassing yourself. This crap is utterly without any content. Even suchmoon would admit that I guess. Perhaps.

galdur

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 05:33:24 PM

Paycoin was DOA, never had the remotest chances of succeeding and never will.

How the heck is this guy supposed to be able to state this for a fact? Does he have a freakin time machine?

It´s just laughable.

Pages: « 1 ... 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 [2112] 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: