Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:11:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 [2120] 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376885 times)
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2015, 12:52:46 AM

I didn´t say I was trolling, I said what if. There is a very important distinction that you may or may not be aware of. It´s easy to jump to conclusions you see that in about every second post here.

I thought you had me on permanent irrevocable ignore.

Look suchmoon, if the sole purpose of this thread is to beat this dead horse why don´t you just say so. It says paycoin there in the header, one has to assume that discussing trading of the thing is included. Maybe that´s a false assumption, it would be good to have that clarified.

When you're ready to discuss anything even remotely on topic - let me know. Until then your trolling, whining about name calling (seriously - how old are you?), Bitcoin market "analysis", and generally inane and repetitive garbage as you call it will be reported to mods and to your signature campaign manager. Does that sufficiently clarify the situation to you?
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 01:00:16 AM

I didn´t say I was trolling, I said what if. There is a very important distinction that you may or may not be aware of. It´s easy to jump to conclusions you see that in about every second post here.

I thought you had me on permanent irrevocable ignore.

Look suchmoon, if the sole purpose of this thread is to beat this dead horse why don´t you just say so. It says paycoin there in the header, one has to assume that discussing trading of the thing is included. Maybe that´s a false assumption, it would be good to have that clarified.

When you're ready to discuss anything even remotely on topic - let me know. Until then your trolling, whining about name calling (seriously - how old are you?), Bitcoin market "analysis", and generally inane and repetitive garbage as you call it will be reported to mods and to your signature campaign manager. Does that sufficiently clarify the situation to you?

The trading of this coin isn´t even remotely on topic? You seem to be saying this I just would like to see you make this unbelievable statement right out. As for your other opinions in that post I´m not going to dignify that with a comment. It´s beyond the pale.

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 01:18:23 AM

The trading of this shit-coin isn´t even remotely on topic?

Not anymore, except by you... Idiot.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Rizla2345

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 01:22:49 AM

Give it a rest man. It´s a cult. You´d waste your time better trying to discuss the invisible guy in the sky with other zealots, the religious kind. Of course it´s a bannable offense to discuss the trading of Paycoin. You´re lucky you´re not roasting at the stake yet.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2015, 01:32:35 AM

Give it a rest man. It´s a cult. You´d waste your time better trying to discuss the invisible guy in the sky with other zealots, the religious kind. Of course it´s a bannable offense to discuss the trading of Paycoin. You´re lucky you´re not roasting at the stake yet.

Nice, galdur digging into his sock drawer  Grin
galdur

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 01:37:53 AM

Nice, galdur digging into his sock drawer  Grin

Always quick to jump to conclusions. I guess that cult point makes sense. Black and white viewpoints and little regard of free speech. It´s typical.

galdur

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 01:40:31 AM

Anyway, thanks for confirming that trading of Paycoin is not on topic in a thread about Paycoin. It´s good to know.

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 01:41:38 AM

WTF? I was certain that Allen Shinners had not gone full scamdog when this Bitlend deal popped up. And now I don't need no stinking tinfoil hat to speculate that he really might have. He teams up with the assholes who "allegedly" ripped him off and whom he is leading a 400 person lawsuit against. Seriously? WTF?  These obvious and blatant scammers also happen to be in control of the vast majority of Paycoins and the Fraud Controllers and now he is directly targeting the Paycoiners - whom he is representing in a lawsuit against GAW and the Paycoin fraud scheme which his Bitlend partner Joe Mordica implemented and the rest of these assholes in Bitlend are currently part of  with this obvious attempt to transfer more BTC into the hands of fucking moron Paycoiners. And ALL of the people involved are the assholes who are in control of Paycoin? I know I repeated myself there with some points, but that is what is going on, this is like a mess of slithering snakes.  Quite the fucking deal to con naive BTC holders into "loaning" it to the retard Paycoiners, who then buy Paycoins they paid nothing for. Fuck the loan fees, that is some serious good profit eh???

The scam barometer is on the rise. The scam pressure is rising, and soon , that scam pressure will blow out your ears!

https://paycointalk.org/

Here is where our intrepid Paycoiner LeftUser speaks the truth about Bitlend and then gets BANNED from Payscumtalk. Dammit "Freddie Mercury coming out of a toothed vagina", we barely knew ye! Godspeed my brave man! You are always welcome here, just make sure to bring your thick bark.

This next one shows that LeftUser's post from above has now been thrown into the memory hole, right next to all of the truth that Josh Garza had tossed in there.

What the fuck is going on here??  Now the crew of Bitlend who run Punkcointalk Payscumtalk Paymotherfuckingworthlessobviousscammerscumtalk are banning people who speak out about what they see about Bitlend??

It's like Deja vu all over again!

Somebody please tell me this is not true. Explain to me why I am not seeing the supposed moral leader of these poor dumbass paycoiners turn out to be a hypocritical piece of shit. PLEASE!

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2015, 01:45:16 AM

Anyway, thanks for confirming that trading of Paycoin is not on topic in a thread about Paycoin. It´s good to know.

You're not discussing Paycoin trading. You're whining about some imaginary impediments to "free speech". Discussion IMPLIES potential disagreements with your point of view. If other posters think your idea of trading Paycoin is shit - that's discussion about Paycoin trading.

Again, when you're ready for a real discussion on topic, and not some meta-garbage - let me know. Also your ignore button seems to be completely broken, you should have that looked at.
galdur

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 01:50:49 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2015, 02:02:44 AM by galdur

You're not discussing Paycoin trading. You're whining about some imaginary impediments to "free speech". Discussion IMPLIES potential disagreements with your point of view. If other posters think your idea of trading Paycoin is shit - that's discussion about Paycoin trading.

Again, when you're ready for a real discussion on topic, and not some meta-garbage - let me know. Also your ignore button seems to be completely broken, you should have that looked at.

That´s simply not true. The posts are on record here. You can go back and review them. I tried to discuss the trading of paycoin and was even talking with someone who clearly isn´t a regular here. You can also check out all the personal attacks while I was trying to discuss this. I mean things can escalate. I didn´t start any name calling. But when you´re being called imbecile and shill and douchebag in every freakin post by some people...

Paul Revere

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 03:11:25 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2015, 03:26:14 AM by Paul Revere

I think I know exactly what the purpose of the recent pump was now. The assholes who run the Paycoin scam and are also running this Bitlend operation wanted to have a nice bump in price so they could pimp out some loans to morons who will buy their fraudcoin at an inflated price during the launch of their new scam Bitlend which is designed to rip off the morons even further. Disgusting. If you want to believe that is a coincidence, go right ahead. I am completely disgusted here. D. Allen Shinners was supposed to be a real stand up guy, and now he is pulling this bullshit?  Again: What the fuck is going on? Are humans degenerating into apes?

P.s: I just want to apologize to all apes who are reading this for insulting you. Apes would never do this  to each other, but scumbag "humans" sure do.

*Adam and the rest of the Bitlend/Paycoin team: Make sure you give Trixster, the paycoiner fucked out of his life savings after investing in Paycoin to try to leave his children something more and dying a horrible death from cancer, a couple pennies out of your latest haul, you super duper swell guys yous! Fuck YEAAAH!!! Way to go Mr FAke Christian asshole hypocrite Adam and associates.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 03:36:26 AM

The whole lawsuit is the textbook definition of throwing good money after bad, so again, it's hard for me to find sympathy to those being fucked by the people running it.

I couldn't possibly imagine that they would end up back in bed with the people that robbed them directly, but them losing, again was the only possible result, and I tried to warn them, so I have no issues laughing at this newest chapter.
Paul Revere

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 03:46:47 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2015, 04:52:34 AM by Paul Revere

The whole lawsuit is the textbook definition of throwing good money after bad, so again, it's hard for me to find sympathy to those being fucked by the people running it.

I couldn't possibly imagine that they would end up back in bed with the people that robbed them directly, but them losing, again was the only possible result, and I tried to warn them, so I have no issues laughing at this newest chapter.

I agree.  Winning a lawsuit like this - even with mountains of over whelming evidence- is no sure fire thing- more like a longshot. All that has to be done is introduce the slightest bit of doubt and they lose. I wonder if a lawyer would be able to make anything out of the guy suing GAW for defrauding him with Paycoin being in business with the very people whom he is suing? Hmmm, I am thinking if Gilligan were a lawyer he would would be savvy enough to bash the GAWlawsuit case apart with that free sledgehammer nicely provided by Allen. And then there is all of the feds on this, I am thinking that the SEC is going to seize pretty much any asset that can be found- and then the IRS, and then the, and on an on, and even if they DID win the case, there will be no money there, nothing substantial anyways. The whole idea of the group lawsuit is stupid. I distinctly recall saying that the best way to go after these crooks would be to pick up the phone and call Barney Pfyfe sitting down at the local police station and file Fraud charges.  He might say no, but if 10 people do that there are going to be a couple of Barney's who would follow through on an obvious case of fraud against one of their neighbors. THEN, when you have that you sue the pricks in civil court and you will probably win. Not only that, but having like 100 cases against Homero it would not possible for him to fight them all. Now they are all rolled into one nice ball and Homero only has to roll boxcars one fucking time to be scott free. Unreal. I get the part about being hard to collect, but people seem to forget that you can sell judgements to collection agencies, and those fuckers would squeeze the money out of Homero eventually, and pay you maybe 50% of the judgement for that- which is a fuck of a lot better than 100% of NOTHING, which is what the GAWsuit will likely yield.  

A couple days ago I thought the idea of Allen perhaps intentionally "leading the lawsuit astray" was way out there, and now it is starting to actually look like the most logical explanation. What if Josh made Allen whole++ and the deal was to do this "little thing"? Josh paying one asshole 2x what he invested is a fuck of a cheap price to get 400 possible lawsuits tied up- delayed- fucked- steered one inch off course , tossed out, etc.

Mind is blown that this is actually starting to look possible, I certainly can't rule it out.

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2015, 04:50:19 AM

I will just hold a small amount of XPY to see how this goes. This is just in case the price goes up. You'll never know when it does happen, so you have to be prepared. If price goes lower, all I can say is goodbye XPY but I'll be safe because I really didn't lose good profits  Roll Eyes

Make sure you water those Magic Beans and get them out in the sun every day, bro.  Cheesy

how much lower has the price to go? It's like HODLing garbage, it'll be too late when it starts to smell...

peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 04:59:21 AM

The only dead horse beating here
is Josh Garza beating off the dead horse in his backyard because he fed it too much hooker meth.

Paul Revere

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 05:16:04 AM

The only dead horse beating here
is Josh Garza beating off the dead horse in his backyard because he fed it too much hooker meth.

BAHAHAHAAHAHHhh HA HAAA hAAA hAA Whoa, HA HAr hee ! You sir, win the internet for ™ minutes.

I bid you gentlemen adieu. Sleep tight, don't let the Scamdogs bite.

foodstamps

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 09:01:25 AM

I think I know exactly what the purpose of the recent pump was now. The assholes who run the Paycoin scam and are also running this Bitlend operation wanted to have a nice bump in price so they could pimp out some loans to morons who will buy their fraudcoin at an inflated price during the launch of their new scam Bitlend which is designed to rip off the morons even further. Disgusting. If you want to believe that is a coincidence, go right ahead. I am completely disgusted here. D. Allen Shinners was supposed to be a real stand up guy, and now he is pulling this bullshit?  Again: What the fuck is going on? Are humans degenerating into apes?

P.s: I just want to apologize to all apes who are reading this for insulting you. Apes would never do this  to each other, but scumbag "humans" sure do.

*Adam and the rest of the Bitlend/Paycoin team: Make sure you give Trixster, the paycoiner fucked out of his life savings after investing in Paycoin to try to leave his children something more and dying a horrible death from cancer, a couple pennies out of your latest haul, you super duper swell guys yous! Fuck YEAAAH!!! Way to go Mr FAke Christian asshole hypocrite Adam and associates.

It is sad that Mr. iPad Chain was not really the guy on the Gaw forums. Someone was just trolling using his pic.  Cry
boki15

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 12:20:36 PM

GAWScam round 2 goes on Smiley. Allen started a lawsuit because he needs some money, money for bitlend. He hypes everybody to register to his scam business together with Joe gawtard and we see only promotion for scam on their forums. I posted several posts about his statements that GAWTards are innocent. He is in same boat with them and makes profit. He means, he is an successfull businesman since over 20 years, that's his explanation of why GAWTards are innocent, dumb ass!

He posted my private data, name, surname and what an dumb ass I am and how pitty my business, oh yeah, I am so poor that you do not like me Smiley, you retard! BTW, he posted my private data in an forum, without asking me about that, he pretends to be organiser (yes, organiser of scam teams) of this GAWLovers suite Smiley. Which lawyer group represents them? I want to ask his lawyers how legal was it to post my private information.

Paul, do you know which lawyers represent this generious group?

Allen, you are close to be better than Ganza, I'll maybe suggest you for a scam award of 2015!

Whole XPY team, slack, ... , they are all involved and they all represent each others interest, in a way it was done at hashtalk, same people, same scam!

Allen, is he Josh's retarded brother that has been on the court saying "Sorry, too dumb to understand the question"?
boki15

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 12:26:27 PM

Yeah, I am LeftUser, many scammers hate me Smiley, especially on payscamtalk, they all cried to ban me Sad, I am so rude Sad
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 12:36:34 PM

Yeah, I am LeftUser, many scammers hate me Smiley, especially on payscamtalk, they all cried to ban me Sad, I am so rude Sad

LOL, good work! ... I loved Paul's description of your avatar - "Freddie Mercury coming out of a toothed vagina" ... That makes me laugh every time. Cheesy

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Pages: « 1 ... 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 [2120] 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: