Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:21:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 [2130] 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376914 times)
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 04:50:12 PM

Updated to reflect Joe Mordica's new gig with Allen Shinners & Bitlend:

How is my PhotoChop job? As good as the first one done by the GAW team? I know, I know, in order to be really legit Joe would have to spray paint "Bitlend.io" on the floor.... Roll Eyes

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cyberpitstop

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 07:56:20 PM

I thought this was Joe Mordica's new gig!
http://www.voxo.co/

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 08:28:40 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2020, 05:48:22 AM by suchmoon

It's got such awesome "features" that they needed two links, but the "support" link leads nowhere. Totally unlike the other 58 "projects" that Garza and his band of misfits hastily slapped together.

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 08:48:03 PM

Updated to reflect Joe Mordica's new gig with Allen Shinners & Bitlend:

How is my PhotoChop job? As good as the first one done by the GAW team? I know, I know, in order to be really legit Joe would have to spray paint "Bitlend.io" on the floor.... Roll Eyes

Oh gooody! Another butt-crack vid from PhotoShop Joe...

Paul Revere

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 08:49:50 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2015, 11:46:27 PM by Paul Revere

Quite the dapper looking bunch of folks.  

OK, all the tall people in the front. No, not you "Jaws from the Bond films", you stay in back and look creepy. There. Perfect! Everyone smile and say "Retard!"

Is that Grandpa Munster on the left? And who is the creep behind him reflected in the window? *shudders*

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 08:51:36 PM

It's got such awesome "features" that they needed two links, but the "support" link leads nowhere. Totally unlike the other 58 "projects" that Garza and his band of misfits hastily slapped together.

is that scam mordicas new criminal company?

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 09:01:28 PM

I believe his full official name is

"Totally Honest And Talented Joe Who Was Unduly Repressed And Victimized By Garza But Very Surprisingly Exhibits The Same Dysfunction In His Own Projects"

It's like it's contagious or something.

VirosaGITS
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 09:04:10 PM

"Totally Honest And Talented Joe Who Was Unduly Repressed And Victimized By Garza But Very Surprisingly Exhibits The Same Dysfunction In His Own Projects"

Oh so basically, like idiocy. :X

"Known scammer group operating lending services and partake in obvious group chill-ing", if this was a real life stock company or some such, it would be a scandal and the company would get torn to pieces with the media.

The group would be at least under heavy monitoring. Why doesn't BTC get this kind of justice? Even though ultimately its all moot?

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█
              ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █▄   ▄

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
███████▄ ███▒▒███      ██▒▒█████       ▀█▄
 ███████ ▀█▒▒████     ▄█▒▒█████▀         ▀█ ▄  ▄▄
  ██████  ▌▀▀█████▄▄▄███████▀▀            ███▄███▌
 █████████  █████▀▀█▀▀██████▌             ██████▀
 ▀█████████ ███▄  ███   ▐███▌ ▄██       ▄█████▀
     ▀▀    ▀▀███████████████▄▄████▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀█████████▀▀█████████
███████ ▄▀▀         ▀▀▄ ███████
██████                   ██████
█████▌     ▄▄     ▄▄     ▐█████
█████     ████   ████     █████
█████      ▀▀     ▀▀      █████
█████▄   ▀▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Paul Revere

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 09:11:03 PM

"Known scammer group operating lending services and partake in obvious group chill-ing", if this was a real life stock company or some such, it would be a scandal and the company would get torn to pieces with the media.

The group would be at least under heavy monitoring. Why doesn't BTC get this kind of justice? Even though ultimately its all moot?

I suspect that the Powers That Be let these crimes in Crypto run wild so that they can then respond to the outrage at this brazen unchecked criminality coming from the citizenry. They want to lock Crypto down tight, but they don't want to appear to be carrying out this agenda because people would hate them for it, therefore they let the problem fester until the citizens "demand regulation", and then they will happily step in and regulate it to suit their needs and be viewed as diligent heroes fighting for the good of the citizens instead of self serving tyrants in the pocket of the Banksters.

I really don't buy that new "laws" or regulations are needed at all. There are plenty of laws existing right now that they could round most of the known criminals in Crytpo up and lock their asses in the can and most of this shit would stop tomorrow, but that is not what is happening.

VirosaGITS
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 09:15:01 PM

I suspect that the Powers That Be let these crimes in Crypto run wild so that they can then respond to the outrage at this brazen unchecked criminality coming from the citizenry. They want to lock Crypto down tight, but they don't want to appear to be carrying out this agenda because people would hate them for it, therefore they let the problem fester until the citizens "demand regulation", and then they will happily step in and regulate it to suit their needs and be viewed as diligent heroes fighting for the good of the citizens instead of self serving tyrants in the pocket of the Banksters.

That's insanely conspiracy-theoristic...

And i'm not sure it's only a crazy's theory, most governments already start acknowledging Bitcoin with often mere bitter attitude, or try to tax it to hell even though its not directly possible, or make it illegal or try to fight it in a way or another. Or are too uptight and just overlook it as insignificant.

Only a few look up to it, so...

By doing 1+1, we already know that Governments need control over their fake FIAT currency so i guess fighting it comes naturally for them.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█
              ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █▄   ▄

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
███████▄ ███▒▒███      ██▒▒█████       ▀█▄
 ███████ ▀█▒▒████     ▄█▒▒█████▀         ▀█ ▄  ▄▄
  ██████  ▌▀▀█████▄▄▄███████▀▀            ███▄███▌
 █████████  █████▀▀█▀▀██████▌             ██████▀
 ▀█████████ ███▄  ███   ▐███▌ ▄██       ▄█████▀
     ▀▀    ▀▀███████████████▄▄████▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████▀▀█████████▀▀█████████
███████ ▄▀▀         ▀▀▄ ███████
██████                   ██████
█████▌     ▄▄     ▄▄     ▐█████
█████     ████   ████     █████
█████      ▀▀     ▀▀      █████
█████▄   ▀▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Paul Revere

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 09:20:32 PM

That's insanely conspiracy-theoristic...

And i'm not sure it's only a crazy's theory, most governments already start acknowledging Bitcoin with often mere bitter attitude, or try to tax it to hell even though its not directly possible, or make it illegal or try to fight it in a way or another. Or are too uptight and just overlook it as insignificant.

Only a few look up to it, so...

By doing 1+1, we already know that Governments need control over their fake FIAT currency so i guess fighting it comes naturally for them.

But that's just it, they are NOT fighting it, they are simply molding public perception to suit their needs. I have no doubt that they have plans for using a crypto based currency at some point, but it will be THEIR coin. Maybe they will co opt Bitcoin (doubtful), or they will just make their own, does not matter. Believe what you want. The fact is that the narrative put forth for public consumption by those at the top who are pulling the strings in the world has nothing to do with what the real motivations and goals they have are. This is hardly anything new, but the ways they are able to saturate the datasphere these days makes it a lot more convincing than it used to be back when the official narrative had to be sent out via town crier.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 09:26:36 PM

Big as it may seem here, Bitcoin is still tiny in the grand scheme of things and all these LLCs or just plain websites with self-proclaimed CEOs etc are just too small for the "mainstream media". SilkRoad was big enough to get some interest, so that's roughly the indication of the relative scale. Let's hope Garza's efforts won't end up unnoticed.
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 10:50:59 PM

joe joe. garza is disappointed at you. scam better!

Paul Revere

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 01:09:40 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2015, 11:10:26 PM by Paul Revere

I posted this on the Bitlend thread, and I think it merits posting here as well, as it is about the GAWsuit. This is not an accusation, just my personal opinion on what is transpiring.

A lot of information has been pouring in during the past couple days about suspicions surrounding Allen and the GAWsuit. No proof of that at this point, but I have now seen compelling (to me anyways) evidence that this Bitlend operation is in fact a Hindenburg that was intended to crash and burn with a lot of smoke and fire that no one who is paying attention would miss. Is Allen partnering with GAW/Paycoin scum no accident or stupid blunder at all, but part of a plan to monkey wrench the GAWsuit? I know that at least one of these tippers was directly involved in the setup involving the Bitlend launch and the "leak" about Joe Mordica being involved and was suspicious at the time but did not understand what could be going on, but now realizes he was being used in a setup and is scared shitless about what he now knows he is involved in.

I have also had someone who has proven to have accurate insider information in the past (VERY accurate  Wink) tell me flat out that he is certain that Allen is intentionally throwing the "GAWsuit" but he is not involved and does not have any real proof, but again, he gave some damned good tips on where to start looking. That, combined with what piqued my interest in this possibility in the first place makes me personally convinced that Allen is throwing the GAWsuit, and that this Bitlend clusterfuck is simply part of that plan. I am going to spend some serious time this weekend trying to sort out and connect these dots I now have, and please, if you have ANY tips, ideas, theories, or evidence post it here or PM me.

To any of you who are knowingly or unknowingly involved in this, the time to come clean is now. Tomorrow will be too late.

P.S: For those of you who are still skeptical of this (I am assuming this is most people at this point), just read some of D. Allen Shinners Emails to Josh. The guy sounds like a Harvard Professor giving a business lecture FFS. And then go back to the first page of the Bitlend thread and read how he decided to launch Bitlend and ask yourself why someone this knowledgeable about business would intentionally launch a business like a complete and total fucking imbecile on crack. Think about it.

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 02:02:40 PM

So he figured out on Dec 22 that they had no business plan, and still managed to hang on and lose enough money to need to sue garza?
Paul Revere

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 02:36:13 PM

So he figured out on Dec 22 that they had no business plan, and still managed to hang on and lose enough money to need to sue garza?

It is way worse than that. Allen was negotiating for the job of #2 at GAW at that time as well. Literally. That Email above is part of the exchanges where Allen is trying to convince Josh to hire him. He was buttering up Homero with everything he had, but in the end apparently did not end up employed by GAW. Why? Because of his "higher than average ethics"? Because he became aware of the blatant and obvious fraud being committed by Garza and GAW that was widely known to anyone with a lick of common sense at that point? NOPE. He did not get that job as Josh's #1 because of GREED. Plain and simple. Allen insisted that he needed at minimum $150,000/year and Josh refused to budge from the cap on GAW salaries of $90,000.

This was in response to Josh stating that he would not go over $90,000 for Allen's salary.

Look what I posted that very same day:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg9984656#msg9984656

And now it appears that the GAWsuit (and Bitlend as part of this plan) is being run this same way.

"Ermergard! I Jest cunt figger out how ta run dis dad gummed lawsuit. GAW shucks! Sowey gais, I tried so berry berry hawd, too! Sowwwy!"

Sorry, I am not buying that bullshit. Being too busy with running some scam shady operations with the people he is suing does not explain things like why the suit was intentionally set up in Texas, but it does make sense if Allen's intention was to fuck the GAWsuit completely.

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 03:44:35 PM

60k in worthless xpy was the only issue that pile of nonsense?

These guys deserve each other, I hope no one else gets brought down by these maniacs.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2015, 03:49:55 PM

make sure to leave bitlend nice trust rating. (scam) https://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/bitlend.io?utm_source=addon&utm_content=rw-viewsc

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2015, 04:54:35 PM

This idiot not only is holding 3.4 million xpy, he keeps it on a site so it can get "stolen"

https://paycointalk.org/topic/644/800-000-xpy-gone-missing-from-xpy-io

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1967

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 05:21:28 PM

This idiot not only is holding 3.4 million xpy, he keeps it on a site so it can get "stolen"

https://paycointalk.org/topic/644/800-000-xpy-gone-missing-from-xpy-io

"The title says it all - people are losing faith in xpy, it seems. But I continue to buy - am I a fool ?"

Holy shit, that's comedy gold! .. Yes, marousi, you are a complete FOOL!!!  Grin

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Pages: « 1 ... 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 [2130] 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: