Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:48:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 [2124] 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376915 times)
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 06:01:39 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2015, 06:24:05 AM by o0o0

Wow. One has to wonder what names are blacked out here:

-snip-

sorry, catching up - who is Mr. Johnson? The coinfire guy? Hellsgremmlin?

The CoinFire guy.

Threats of money lawsuits? Or threats of you don't want to go into

Various non-lethal threats, e.g. to sue for slander.
Lets crowd fund to have slender man go after josh. Or maybe we just send suchmoon to his place as slander man? Smiley. Suchmoon could take a printed copy of bitcoin talk topic and talk to josh and carlos... of course carlos can have a lawyer present so he knows how to answer and maybe a therapist so he doesn't get too scared? Or maybe his mum could comfort him if there is anything in the print outs that scare him or pick on him. Actually the therapist would be better... maybe they could address his alter ego of samiam666 to help him move on.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 06:25:17 AM

Funny there is no samiam666 for a while.... does this mean carlos, josh and his other buddies all have gag orders or investigations which prevent them from talking as those aliases and the abc organisations have used ip match ups to inform them they know they are their alter egos?
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 06:57:08 AM

Honestly I don't know why Mike is scared for his family and personal safety I mean lets analyse this and be honest.

[...]

In hindsight - maybe. But I can assure you it didn't always look that way. I've had some.... ummm... communications Smiley that made me very uneasy and only a nice expensive chat with a lawyer assured me that Garza and his band of misfits are most likely bluffing their asses off. And those weren't threats of violence. So I'd say Mike Johnson is right to err on the side of caution and get the authorities involved. People like Garza can be dangerously unstable.

SSDD
When Garbanzo painted himself into a corner, he stared playing the victim.
Oh, Mike is scared!
Boo effing Hoo!
Ain't KARMA a bitch?

Karma for what? Exposing the truth?  Either that's not how Karma works, or I misunderstood your gibberish.
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 09:30:42 AM

BRAKING! ; http://talk-btc.com ddoes attack down! Attakc by fuddings!!

Oh noes. My favourite forum.  Cry

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 11:38:34 AM

Who doxxed boki?

D. Allen Shinners, leader of the GAW suit and CEO of Bitlend did that. I guess he just wanted to prove what a standup guy he is and to make it clear that your complete personal and financial information is perfectly safe in his hands. Boki gave Allen his information for the GAW suit, and Allen flipped out and posted it all over the intertoobz along with that rant. And here I was all concerned about Joe Mordica not being trustworthy enough to be involved in Bitlend.  Roll Eyes

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 11:50:49 AM

Who doxxed boki?

D. Allen Shillers, leader of the GAW suit and CEO of Bitlend did that. I guess he just wanted to prove what a standup guy he is and to make it clear that your complete personal and financial information is perfectly safe in his hands. Boki gave Allen his information for the GAW suit, and Allen flipped out and posted it all over the intertoobz along with that rant. And here I was all concerned about Joe Mordica not being trustworthy enough to be involved in Bitlend.  Roll Eyes

Who is boki? and how is he relevant to BTClend? do you have a link?
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 11:55:56 AM

Who doxxed boki?

D. Allen Shillers, leader of the GAW suit and CEO of Bitlend did that. I guess he just wanted to prove what a standup guy he is and to make it clear that your complete personal and financial information is perfectly safe in his hands. Boki gave Allen his information for the GAW suit, and Allen flipped out and posted it all over the intertoobz along with that rant. And here I was all concerned about Joe Mordica not being trustworthy enough to be involved in Bitlend.  Roll Eyes

BOki is the guy with the Freddy mercury vagina avatar on one of the idiot forums. There is a redacted image in here somewhere and at the end of the bit lending thread here.
Paul Revere

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 11:56:40 AM

Who doxxed boki?

D. Allen Shillers, leader of the GAW suit and CEO of Bitlend did that. I guess he just wanted to prove what a standup guy he is and to make it clear that your complete personal and financial information is perfectly safe in his hands. Boki gave Allen his information for the GAW suit, and Allen flipped out and posted it all over the intertoobz along with that rant. And here I was all concerned about Joe Mordica not being trustworthy enough to be involved in Bitlend.  Roll Eyes

He is a former GAW customer who gave his information to D. Allen Shinners to sign up for the GAWsuit, and this is what happened. Boki went by "LeftUser" on Paycointalk before he was banned for questioning Biltend. Paycointalk just happens to be run by the rest of the crew at Bitlend- the scum of TeamPaycoin. It is 90% the same scumbags as the Scum of GAW and the rotten cocksuckers who ran the Hashtalk Cult for Ganza.

"It's like Deja Vu all over again!"

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 12:08:46 PM

Who doxxed boki?

D. Allen Shillers, leader of the GAW suit and CEO of Bitlend did that. I guess he just wanted to prove what a standup guy he is and to make it clear that your complete personal and financial information is perfectly safe in his hands. Boki gave Allen his information for the GAW suit, and Allen flipped out and posted it all over the intertoobz along with that rant. And here I was all concerned about Joe Mordica not being trustworthy enough to be involved in Bitlend.  Roll Eyes

He is a former GAW customer who gave his information to D. Allen Shillers to sign up for the GAWsuit, and this is what happened. Boki went by "LeftUser" on Paycointalk before he was banned for questioning Biltend. Paycointalk just happens to be run by the rest of the crew at Bitlend- the scum of TeamPaycoin. It is 90% the same scumbags as the Scum of GAW and the rotten cocksuckers who ran the Hashtalk Cult for Ganza.

Well not a good idea to have given money to Cmillion in the first place with BTClend and further "LendCoin" or whatever it was called (did they ever launch that thing?). Hedging bets borrowing a loan or a reducing commodity is poor business sense because you are guaranteed to default on the loan, better off to just trade any market OR take out a BTC loan instead which has a more stable price. Should know by now that you should only question authority when they can't do anything about the things being said.
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 12:14:32 PM

Honestly I don't know why Mike is scared for his family and personal safety I mean lets analyse this and be honest.

[...]

In hindsight - maybe. But I can assure you it didn't always look that way. I've had some.... ummm... communications Smiley that made me very uneasy and only a nice expensive chat with a lawyer assured me that Garza and his band of misfits are most likely bluffing their asses off. And those weren't threats of violence. So I'd say Mike Johnson is right to err on the side of caution and get the authorities involved. People like Garza can be dangerously unstable.

SSDD
When Garbanzo painted himself into a corner, he stared playing the victim.
Oh, Mike is scared!
Boo effing Hoo!
Ain't KARMA a bitch?

Karma for what? Exposing the truth?  Either that's not how Karma works, or I misunderstood your gibberish.

You are right...too many shots last night.... I did not realize this was CoinFire Mike.  My apologies to Mike & CF.
Paul Revere

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 12:14:41 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2015, 12:25:49 PM by Paul Revere

Who doxxed boki?

He is a former GAW customer who gave his information to D. Allen Shillers to sign up for the GAWsuit, and this is what happened. Boki went by "LeftUser" on Paycointalk before he was banned for questioning Biltend. Paycointalk just happens to be run by the rest of the crew at Bitlend- the scum of TeamPaycoin. It is 90% the same scumbags as the Scum of GAW and the rotten cocksuckers who ran the Hashtalk Cult for Ganza.

Well not a good idea to have given money to Cmillion in the first place with BTClend and further "LendCoin" or whatever it was called (did they ever launch that thing?). Hedging bets borrowing a loan or a reducing commodity is poor business sense because you are guaranteed to default on the loan, better off to just trade any market OR take out a BTC loan instead which has a more stable price. Should know by now that you should only question authority when they can't do anything about the things being said.

You are confused, my good man. BTCLend is old news. The new platform for getting BTC from unwary people and giving it to Paycoiners so they can "invest" in Paycoins is called Bitlend. Headed by D. Allen Shinners and packed top to bottom with GAW crooks, including Joe Mordica. D. Allen Shinners is of course the Moral Leader of the Paycoined and leader of the GAW suit, as well as being CEO of the new Bitlend targeted directly and almost exclusively at Paycoiners. Only in the Paycoin saga could the guy heading a 400+ person lawsuit against GAW go into business with the very people he is suing.

kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 12:15:08 PM

dont confuse btclend (cmilian) with bitlend (team xpy, including mordica + allen)

here is a link to the doxx by allen. its been edited by a mod now
https://paycointalk.org/topic/525/gawsuit-update-sept-2-2015/65

edit: its pretty funny that some people got 100% of their money back by cc charge back and still trade the xpy they didnt pay for  Cool o well
boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 12:41:54 PM

Until you showed me, I never realised that Freddy is looking like Tesla, insane, was Freddie a rebirth of Tesla?

Yeah do not cofuse them all, BTCLend is an separated story which is not that crazy like the fact that the whole GAW lawsuite is doomed and prepared, probably in 2014 and I am pretty sure that it was not Ganza who is/was planning (maybe Joe??), some did get out very well, like Joe and now we see fruits who else did get that nice out, they open business Smiley and they are the best in business as all of us here are retarded enough to belive this shit coming out?

To make it clear, they wanted to force me to join the scamland shit, hate campaign started by Allen against myself and is based only on my statements that BTCJam does not have any GAWtard involved and that he works with them together, after this message, they blackmailed me everywhere (which was not surprising me, they hate Freddie, Freddy brought them to cry Sad, Freddie is such an ass). As this was not enough and I didn't give a shit about them, they banned me slack because I spread FUD, personal attacks (this one is good Smiley ), ...  All that for only asking where is a document that proves innocence, like Alien calls it,  of these GAWTards and especially the main brain of retards, Joe.

You all know how shortminded these scammers are, they do not and did not remember anything, even not what they said 1 minute ago, it's obvious that people there need some psychologist to help them, they won't be ever able to help themself.

I am such a rude jerk posting such personel attack against Mr SuperMario Allen:

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2015, 12:42:09 PM

Paycoin seems to force people to either be a victim or a scammer. Jail or bankruptcy. There is no success.

boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 12:49:54 PM

@bitpop you bring it to the point Wink
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 12:52:52 PM

Paycoin seems to force people to either be a victim or a scammer. Jail or bankruptcy. There is no success.

those are the only options when you start with a scam. Anyone involved is either an idiot or a scammer, there is no in between. I don't care which group someone falls into, I wouldn't be involved with either.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 02:00:41 PM

The only good thing that I like about Gaw Miners was Zencloud and Hashlets. The interface was pretty neat and you could buy or sell hashlets (similar like what you can do with Hashnest). I remember when I used to mine for Hashpoints with my Prime Hashlets. Those were good times.  Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 02:48:40 PM

The only good thing that I like about Gaw Miners was Zencloud and Hashlets. The interface was pretty neat and you could buy or sell hashlets (similar like what you can do with Hashnest). I remember when I used to mine for Hashpoints with my Prime Hashlets. Those were good times.  Smiley

You, sir, are a fucking retard. There was no "mining for hashpoints" going on. Hashlets never existed. Do you know what " scam" means?

Or maybe you're a shill for that other scam you mentioned.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 02:49:42 PM

I remember when I used to mine for Hashpoints with my Prime Hashlets. Those were good times.  Smiley

Good times inside of a probably ponzi scheme are only happening for those that:

a) got in early and get to enjoy the "investments" of those that are jumping on too late into the game

or

b) running said scheme.

This space not for rent...
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2015, 02:55:14 PM

The only good thing that I like about Gaw Miners was Zencloud and Hashlets. The interface was pretty neat and you could buy or sell hashlets (similar like what you can do with Hashnest). I remember when I used to mine for Hashpoints with my Prime Hashlets. Those were good times.  Smiley

None of that happened. You were simply clicking pngs. Like a video game. Except you lose Bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 ... 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 [2124] 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: