Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:05:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 [414] 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376911 times)
doogsan

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 02:33:47 AM

And you're the same sandog from HT that never heard of Peercoin until Paycoin forked it. That speaks volumes.

Grin

Thats right, didn't bother looking into peercoin so clearly i must know nothing. LOL. So i guess if i ask you about something and you can't answer it will mean you don't know anything about anything either ... c'mon. I was honest enough to admit i didn't bother following peercoin, and i'll catch up with it when i feel interested.

How could you not know what peercoin is?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 02:36:04 AM

I just notice that Gawminers Josh does not accept his own coin for any purchase of hashlets/hashstakers ?!

This is another big red flag.

Why, thats just a feature that needs to be added/changed in the marketplace. The wallet was only added recently -- all these so called red-flags have to exist for quite a long time be anything other than just short-term unavailability of features.

People here laugh and blame if a rushed upgrade goes wrong and say "they don't know how to be careful" - but this kind of delay is because of being careful.

Not only that they want to wait for the price to stabilise before they use it. They are realistic enough to know that this happens AFTER their strategy to stabilise it actually begins.
why is it that the new accounts on here always seem to have the answers like a group or pr agents. Makes me think new accounts to spread more lube or just new people to innocent still virgin to homeros sweet lips haha

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
T0urist

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 02:41:55 AM

I just notice that Gawminers Josh does not accept his own coin for any purchase of hashlets/hashstakers ?!

Why, thats just a feature that needs to be added/changed in the marketplace. The wallet was only added recently -- all these so called red-flags have to exist for quite a long time be anything other than just short-term unavailability of features.

People here laugh and blame if a rushed upgrade goes wrong and say "they don't know how to be careful" - but this kind of delay is because of being careful.

Not only that they want to wait for the price to stabilise before they use it. They are realistic enough to know that this happens AFTER their strategy to stabilise it actually begins.
why is it that the new accounts on here always seem to have the answers like a group or pr agents. Makes me think new accounts to spread more lube or just new people to innocent still virgin to homeros sweet lips haha
Nah its either a homero alt account (you can spot the retard a mile off with how he posts and spells) or its an alt of someone from hashtalk trying to convince us gods knows why. I suspect they are just trying to inject some form of damage control incase new victims read this first. Can't have the fresh meat for the grinder knowing the truth before their bones are picked clean right?

Here's another funny redflag. Ever seen a CEO post as much as homero? Most of the time CEO's are doing real work with the company and they have PR people to do the talking. Josh's company is basically brain washing and lies so it figures his major job is posting on twitter, bitcointalk and hashtalk. I don't think he does any other work then send the occasional email and hype the hell out of paycoin to promote the size of his coin's e-penis. If he spent just 1/10 of his brain power doing his bullshit posts and lies maybe the coin would have some validity and functionality.

On another note maybe plastic surgeons will take paycoin for the next boob job he orders... or for his next car upgrade.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 02:43:20 AM

I am taking it that gaw contracted with the peercoin dev(s) and he is developing out paycoin for them? Anyone know if this is correct?

No, I think it was Veilcoin dev who works or worked on XPY. Peercoin was chosen likely because it's SHA256 and has staking.
bobcaticus

Activity: 553

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 02:43:52 AM

it is because they are all shills for the cult of ponzicoin
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 02:49:17 AM

Looks like they are holding the wall on cryptsy . But no coin is going anywhere - The market is literally stuck- They are way off the 20.00 price by a long shot

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 02:50:38 AM

Nah its either a homero alt account (you can spot the retard a mile off with how he posts and spells) or its an alt of someone from hashtalk trying to convince us gods knows why. I suspect they are just trying to inject some form of damage control incase new victims read this first. Can't have the fresh meat for the grinder knowing the truth before their bones are picked clean right?

Here's another funny redflag. Ever seen a CEO post as much as homero? Most of the time CEO's are doing real work with the company and they have PR people to do the talking. Josh's company is basically brain washing and lies so it figures his major job is posting on twitter, bitcointalk and hashtalk. I don't think he does any other work then send the occasional email and hype the hell out of paycoin to promote the size of his coin's e-penis. If he spent just 1/10 of his brain power doing his bullshit posts and lies maybe the coin would have some validity and functionality.

On another note maybe plastic surgeons will take paycoin for the next boob job he orders... or for his next car upgrade.
so from the whole post i read and appreciate it i have one question. If homero gets tits will he still be sent to male prison or female, It just make me wonder if raping him like he does to victims will feel less dirty if tits are in place  Huh

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 02:52:59 AM

And you're the same sandog from HT that never heard of Peercoin until Paycoin forked it. That speaks volumes.

Thats right, didn't bother looking into peercoin so clearly i must know nothing. LOL. So i guess if i ask you about something and you can't answer it will mean you don't know anything about anything either ... c'mon. I was honest enough to admit i didn't bother following peercoin, and i'll catch up with it when i feel interested.

No mate, i just thought you set yourself up fairly sadly and so i took a (Admittedly low and lame) comical advantage over it... no worries. let it go. Wink

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Jacques de Molay

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 02:53:04 AM

so from the whole post i read and appreciate it i have one question. If homero gets tits will he still be sent to male prison or female, It just make me wonder if raping him like he does to victims will feel less dirty if tits are in place  Huh

His new tits go well with his tummy tuck so who knows, sounds like he was preparing for it - kinda like Big Stan but moreso to take it.

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 02:54:07 AM

if all this account from new people speaking the sky of gaw are from ht then i feel sorry for all of them. If all the accounts or good % is from 1 person trying to defend gaw then all i can say is WOW cause no insult would justify no life deadbeat actions

ColdSpirit

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 02:59:02 AM

if all this account from new people speaking the sky of gaw are from ht then i feel sorry for all of them. If all the accounts or good % is from 1 person trying to defend gaw then all i can say is WOW cause no insult would justify no life deadbeat actions

OMG! You guys make me laugh so bad!! lol
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 03:03:07 AM

Grin

You didn't just not look into it, you NEVER even heard of it. You say you mined a lot of IPO coins but you never heard of one of the first coins ever created that is still in the top 10 by market-cap. Therefore I and I'm sure many others are not going to take anything you say about crypto-currencies very seriously.

Besides we aren't worthy of types like you that have taken a lot of time, research and interest to end up on HT knowing what you do about this venture of GAW and its plans.
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 03:07:48 AM

OMG! You guys make me laugh so bad!! lol

LOL welcome to gaws blue hour comedy show where all can be said and done. good times i tell you  Grin

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 03:08:55 AM

His new tits go well with his tummy tuck so who knows, sounds like he was preparing for it - kinda like Big Stan but moreso to take it.

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 03:31:11 AM

SILLY blind get it right i know for a fact that wont be our buddy in prison because he will be swallowing not spitting out. Its ok though we forgive you  Cool

organizer

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 03:38:31 AM

Pretty sure i've stumbled on how GAW will enforce the $20 floor (HTML5 joke incoming):

Code:
 <form>
  Sell Your PayCoin:
  <input type="number" name="price" min="20" max="999999999999999999999999999">
</form>

There, floor in place.
Nerull

Activity: 195
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 03:58:01 AM

Can i just point out the irony here
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 04:23:00 AM

Point-  Nerull
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 04:27:12 AM

One of the die hard anti-gaw guys here never heard of Proof of Stake before.  He's been quite outspoken and now has no legitimacy.  Just another noob with an axe to grind.

Some people here are quite knowledgeable but others are just on the hate train.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 04:34:58 AM

One of the die hard anti-gaw guys here never heard of Proof of Stake before.  He's been quite outspoken and now has no legitimacy.  Just another noob with an axe to grind.

Some people here are quite knowledgeable but others are just on the hate train.

via Imgflip Meme Maker

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
Pages: « 1 ... 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 [414] 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: