Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:40:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 [1468] 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376994 times)
Fargo

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2015, 04:48:40 AM

waste of a hour

WEBSITE  |  WHITEPAPER  |  TWITTER
   GITHUB  |  REDDIT 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●    ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8981

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2015, 05:15:03 AM

waste of a hour

I stopped watching after about 10 minutes. Did they ever address any of these:

1) why 100% staking is needed
2) how and why exactly did each group come into possession of PCs
3) is there going to be any real transparency, i.e. cryptographic proof of PC ownership, staking, dumping etc
4) how exactly is any of this going to benefit the coin and/or the "regular" bagholders
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 05:22:35 AM

what a god damn nothing burger

the only thing it showed really that Mr Gorgonzola is going to get reamed by the authorities. and they know it & are washing their hands of his stench while theres still time, get ahead of it so it doesnt crash paycoin when it happens

1-3 not answered

they talked some about micro PC's as exit strategy from zen with some products (we knew exit strategy was planned tho). they are going to force activate shit you have on zen if you havent already
orion controllers supposedly already are implemented in the code... wait what? but need testing or some crap. i was falling asleep (for real) at this point so i dont remember if thats totally correct
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2015, 05:31:25 AM

what a god damn nothing burger

the only thing it showed really that Mr Gorgonzola is going to get reamed by the authorities. and they know it & are washing their hands of his stench while theres still time, get ahead of it so it doesnt crash paycoin when it happens

1-3 not answered

they talked some about micro PC's as exit strategy from zen with some products (we knew exit strategy was planned tho). they are going to force activate shit you have on zen if you havent already
orion controllers supposedly already are implemented in the code... wait what? but need testing or some crap. i was falling asleep (for real) at this point so i dont remember if thats totally correct

I know that there is a plan to have Hashstaker payouts go directly to users' wallets so that no PNGs would be needed anymore. That part is fine but all it really does is fulfill GAW's inflationary obligations. Except "immortal" Hashstakers, those still need to be addressed after the 6 months.

By the way tomorrow is April 10, the voucher day for Hashlets. Any bets on how well that's going to go?
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 06:02:54 AM

waste of a hour

I stopped watching after about 10 minutes. Did they ever address any of these:

1) why 100% staking is needed
2) how and why exactly did each group come into possession of PCs
3) is there going to be any real transparency, i.e. cryptographic proof of PC ownership, staking, dumping etc
4) how exactly is any of this going to benefit the coin and/or the "regular" bagholders

1) The 100% staking is to replace the 350% staking.   But the details aren't clear. 

No comments about the rest.
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2015, 06:04:57 AM

Market don't care, it's dead.  Now to just make more popcorn and see how it all goes down.

truckinusa

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 06:24:56 AM

If this is the "people's" coin then why is there even a vote by the prime controllers on decisions related to the coin.  Shouldn't "The People" vote on their coin?  No Josh and former Joshites.  I also think they should just randomly assign prime controller status to a random wallet each month.  Wouldn't that generate interest in the coin?

bitJob                       ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
                ▄▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████
         ████████████████████████████████████████  ██
         ▀██████████████████████████████████████▀  ██
          ▀▀██████████████████████████████████▀▀  ████
                                                 ▄████▄
                                                ▀▀████▀▀
IIII
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2015, 06:43:46 AM

If this is the "people's" coin then why is there even a vote by the prime controllers on decisions related to the coin.  Shouldn't "The People" vote on their coin?  No Josh and former Joshites.  I also think they should just randomly assign prime controller status to a random wallet each month.  Wouldn't that generate interest in the coin?

Considering that a Prime Controller right now is a regular wallet with a hardcoded high staking rate they might just do a raffle each month and be done with it.

It'll be interesting to see if they actually implement the instant transaction thing that Prime Controllers were supposed to provide. So far I'm failing to understand how the 100% staking rate is helpful for the already hyperinflated coin.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2015, 06:50:47 AM

Considering that a Prime Controller right now is a regular wallet with a hardcoded high staking rate they might just do a raffle each month and be done with it.

It'll be interesting to see if they actually implement the instant transaction thing that Prime Controllers were supposed to provide. So far I'm failing to understand how the 100% staking rate is helpful for the already hyperinflated coin.

I think at this point it's save to assume that everyone's sole interest is about their money. with everyone I mean The People. With The People I mean Prime Controllers.

What's missing is a smart CEO with an actual Fund and no hype. Never gonna happen with this coin.

magaman

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 07:26:55 AM

Nothing screams I should be confident in this financial scheme other yellow tinted glasses. It would have been great to see one of these dolts get swatted for real.
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 07:55:43 AM

Wow, to see the leading idiots who fell for / run the Paycoin scam on video.... hilarious.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
kken01
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 07:56:56 AM

oh yeah there was a part where Adam was saying he would want anyone who has a stake in the coin to be able to vote how things are done. he brought up 1 coin = 1 vote thing but wasnt sure if thats the best way to achieve it

that was the best part for "the people" in the whole thing
Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 08:01:30 AM

These morons really talk about their scamshitcoin like it was a serious cryptocurrency and legitimate business. Amazing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Buckeye2015

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 08:12:48 AM

These morons really talk about their scamshitcoin like it was a serious cryptocurrency and legitimate business. Amazing.

Yeah... watching that guy on the far left... that's their development lead? And the guy who can't get the dev net to move past pow.... these people are just hacking at code they swiped from somewhere else.

Also, ref the $300million ... they have 30 volunteer developers and that's SO much better than being able to afford real programmers!  I think it was the Jade guy that said no other company could match 30 volunteers!  Um... wow... that surely justifies the investment people made under the impression that there was a $300 million dollar fund behind the project!

AND, where did all these non-profits pop up from? They must have held a meeting and said, "and you get a non-profit w/# prime controllers.... and you get a non-profit.... "  Do they think donations to these "non-profits" will hide their profits?  Especially when the leaders of these non-profits are personally benefiting from them?  Geeze... just pull in another aspect of the US law.

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 08:25:06 AM

GAWD just had a bad day yesterday! But He still loves you!!!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
kken01
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 08:25:32 AM

the craziest thing is that Mr. Gorgonzola built such a cult of personality (the dear leader) that even when people are trying to change the course of the titanic, they choose Mr. Garbazzo over the other guys who only want to crash into 1 iceberg  Grin

they rather get a a-bombed
Buckeye2015

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 09:02:13 AM

• Someone mentioned there was a leaked email of him realising that the mining center was actually a huge mistake and not profitable, is there an archive of that? If so that's some pretty insane lack of foresight, why was he doing the math for that after purchasing a $50,000 transformer, signing a contract with minimum costs, and agreeing to pay what amounts to $0.10 / kW/h? That power cost is absolutely insane by the way, no wonder they shut down the farm with costs like that, but it's a massive wonder why they didn't realise this to begin with.

In the email, he realized that buying the xpy at $20USD was going to be a fiasco. I don't remember any email about the mining facilities in the same vein. So, he never intended to do the $20/xpy 'in real life' but continued to play it along through the honor program, then the coinstand...

At this point, xpy is really just another shitcoin w/a small group of people set up to make money off of it still trying to keep it alive.  I loved how mordica called himself a volunteer... well, even with xpy at $0.20/ea, he's still making money off his prime controllers. Time for people to start asking for the public documents on all those non-profits to see how much all those 'directors' are being paid to produce a couple google hangouts every now and then...

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
Buckeye2015

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 09:48:59 AM

In the email, he realized that buying the xpy at $20USD was going to be a fiasco. I don't remember any email about the mining facilities in the same vein. So, he never intended to do the $20/xpy 'in real life' but continued to play it along through the honor program, then the coinstand...

Ah that makes a lot more sense, I didn't think there had been much mention of their mining farm at all recently. Similar amount of foresight by the sounds of things (paraphrased) "always profitable!" "our $20 floor is too big to fall!" (one month passes) "fuck this can't work".

Bigger question is, why hasn't he stopped digging? Even just that power company lawsuit is going to sink him.

Ref: one month passes.... the email was well before the release of paycoin... it was more like 1 month before than 1 month passes.... that's why the $20 buy only lasted for at most minutes?  (I've never been able to find a chart showing that paycoin was ever bought for $20... the highest I've seen is a little over $18)

Who actually owns the property at that site?  Did they rent it or is this another person who managed to cashout in this scam by getting a free building with a $60k power system?

kken01
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 10:51:07 AM

i bet he doesnt realize they would love to slam a russian into a jail for cyber terrorism in EU. thx to increased tensions
slap the book at him & make GCHQ look good. you can get royally fucked, no pun intended  Grin
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 11:38:08 AM

well well well look who it is

Is that Mordica?

yes, that's Joe Mordica. He owns what? 5 PC?

Also, did someone record this (still catching up) - I have to see it. Youtube please Cheesy

Also what they are forgetting is that Joe is/was as big a liar and possibly even bigger than Homero.  Only difference is Joe can keep his mouth shut which makes him dangerous.  Same shit different pile.  He just wants the value raised because Homero mostly payed him in XPY and he can't dump his shit coin and get payed until then.  What you need to ask yourself is would you trust your fiat with anyone one of these shmucks because this isn't the peoples coin its THEIR coin.

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
Pages: « 1 ... 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 [1468] 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: