Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:28:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 [1480] 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376913 times)
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 12:20:05 PM

Our attornies are advising not to have a call, at this point they feel you guys really broke the goodwill. I told them about our call and our agreement to talk before anything happened.
since you did not follow that, they do not think there is value in having more
They would like to know the legal contact there

This at the very start of the pastebin is utter bullshit. Attorneys don't deal in 'goodwill' they are all about the letter of the law and only the letter. Clearly Homero Joshua Garza, in beginning this conversation that way is still trying his 'I haz legul teem' bullshit to try and intimidate people.

And Homero talks 'Our legal team' Is he looking in the mirror or is he cloned?

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Revelation

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 12:25:25 PM

The prick Garza used SEC/FBI as an argument during that pastebin conversation at least a dozen of times. But aren't SEC & FBI just FUD?
The guy is such hypocrite.

Oh, and now his lawyers are http://www.gusraekaplan.com/index but before he claimed to have a different firm. F***** liar.
Buckeye2015

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 12:30:31 PM

Our attornies are advising not to have a call, at this point they feel you guys really broke the goodwill. I told them about our call and our agreement to talk before anything happened.
since you did not follow that, they do not think there is value in having more
They would like to know the legal contact there

This at the very start of the pastebin is utter bullshit. Attorneys don't deal in 'goodwill' they are all about the letter of the law and only the letter. Clearly Homero Joshua Garza, in beginning this conversation that way is still trying his 'I haz legul teem' bullshit to try and intimidate people.

Totally agree... like the SEC is trolling hashtalk and totally saw that there was going to be a hangout meeting and called garza's attorneys who called garza to say WTF?.... (a) I highly doubt SEC was watching and IF they were, I'm sure they went "goodie, let's see where this goes!" and if garza's attorney's were the type to call him over this stuff, that means he's paying an insane amount of money to them to have some clerk trolling the internet on garza's behalf... and (c) like you said, they're not going to tell a client "hey dude! get out there on a public forum and shut that down right now!" to make a public record for SEC to ponder on. Oh, and if they had a 'goodwill' agreement, then they certainly already have the contact info they need to respond to a breach of that agreement... unless garza's attorneys are accustomed to making agreements with "user: kissMyAss@somewebsite.4realz"

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
holdembot

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 12:33:02 PM

How can Garza afford any high ranking Attorney, he pwomised us he lost 9 figure sums of his own money.

<sarcasm> Shit maybe he still got some money left from that $100 million CAF ? </sarcasm>

Lets assume for a second he does have real high ranking attorney working for him, this might be the next scam where I convinced them he is worth millions and would make good on the fee once all the dust settles, lmao.
Buckeye2015

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 12:34:18 PM

The prick Garza used SEC/FBI as an argument during that pastebin conversation at least a dozen of times. But aren't SEC & FBI just FUD?
The guy is such hypocrite.

Oh, and now his lawyers are http://www.gusraekaplan.com/index but before he claimed to have a different firm. F***** liar.

Interesting... he didn't have $25k to keep btc.com in Feb, but somehow now he has the retainer for that group to take on a crypto-currency issue? Wonder where he's getting money from since his plan to dump xpy can't be netting him that much can it?

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
Buckeye2015

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 12:37:42 PM

How can Garza afford any high ranking Attorney, he pwomised us he lost 9 figure sums of his own money.

<sarcasm> Shit maybe he still got some money left from that $100 million CAF ? </sarcasm>

Lets assume for a second he does have real high ranking attorney working for him, this might be the next scam where I convinced them he is worth millions and would make good on the fee once all the dust settles, lmao.

Pretty sure, as a minimum, they have the title to his Tesla and gave him credit for it in used condition. I don't think attorneys (beyond that dunce garza was hooked up with in that wall street firm) are going to be too impressed with imaginary money schemes.

kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 12:56:10 PM

email leaks contained invoices of few different law firms

if we can calm this, I can get our lawyers to call her cell (SEC) and maybe put things in holding

Mr Garza is talking about Gretchen Lundgren (Counsel at U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission)
https://www.linkedin.com/pub/gretchen-lundgren/7/90b/746

Smiley

interesting that hes saying Matt took PC's :O
maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 01:12:58 PM

Wow Homero's got the mentality of a 12 y/o. He tried this identical tact with Mordica as well.

homero: dude you stole my marbles give them back
anyone: fuck off you gave them to me *click*
homero: dude dude give me my marbles back i told my mother she's gunna call the cops
anyone: good call them shit head *click*
homero: dude dude dude don't hang up, if my mother doesn't see is trying to work it out the cops come and take your marbles and mine
homero: you don't want that do you
homero: i can help you not get your marbles seized

Roll Eyes

And lol at the SEC going to let him continue running his shit scam in order to pay people back with it. What in heaven's name runs through this weird individuals brain. The kid is demented.   The big thing is there is a correspondence from when all this broke where he explicitly says: "I gave you them" which has now changed to you stole them from me. Someone had it archived, either screen of his screen of internal discussion or from his forum when it all started.

As for the paste bin leak pretty damn obvious he posted simply based on the title. The other party in that communication at least has a fair command of the English language.

"GAW CEO Paycoin Foundation battele for Prime "

kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 01:18:19 PM

its so funny that they still shit on CoinFire. they have been vindicated time and time again with good reporting. but its cool to have (in their words) an all powerful enemy, that is a shadowy group which is inept in releasing good (non-forged) information

which is it, all powerful or inept?!  Grin
also im sure you can get in contact if you want to Cool
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 01:18:36 PM

email leaks contained invoices of few different law firms

if we can calm this, I can get our lawyers to call her cell (SEC) and maybe put things in holding

Mr Garza is talking about Gretchen Lundgren (Counsel at U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission)
https://www.linkedin.com/pub/gretchen-lundgren/7/90b/746

Smiley

interesting that hes saying Matt took PC's :O

Don't be too worried about the legal teams because of the few different law firms thing. Why would a guy who has a history of not paying his bills have to contact so many law firms? Who is going to do any actual lawyering without getting money from a guy with a history of not paying bills?

He can talk to them all he wants, and threaten people all he wants, but nothing will happen because it won't get him any money. The people he's threatening to sue don't have any money for Josh to take because he already robbed them, so there's no real point in him spending money on lawyers.

Also, what's the point in "stealing" a private key if you don't actually move the coins? There are only so many prime controllers, and if you "steal" the coins from them you lose the staking, so what's the point? Do people really think Josh doesn't have copies of all these keys tucked away somewhere anyway?
SDRebel

Activity: 569
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 01:20:47 PM

Warning - long text follows. But really worth the read.

Please keep in mind that it flows like this:

Username
text text text

http://pastebin.com/0kkXASVN

I came across this completely accidentally browsing random pastebins. True story.

Some juicy teasers:

MrCEO
I just got a call, and you need to pass this on
the SEC and the FBI are now looking at this

sciborg
wait wait wait ?
the SEC is fining GAW ?

MrCEO
you guys f'ed the community
I told you guys not to do this, and that we needed to find another way
but they did not listen
this is why I think people should sell
they may not get to very soon

MrCEO
I do not know how to make this more clear. If there is a live talk, about who owns what prime controllers and the SEC sees that we are not managing the ones we should, they will seize all of them

But really - read the whole thing:
http://pastebin.com/0kkXASVN

Look at what your findings have done, over 10 pages at HT amd not yet locked/ deleted Smiley

http://web.archive.org/web/20150411131840/https://hashtalk.org/topic/36176/is-those-whole-thing-just-smoke-and-mirrors

This post from paycoingateway pretty much tells me he leaked them (or wanted them leaked)
https://hashtalk.org/topic/36176/is-those-whole-thing-just-smoke-and-mirrors/10?page=2
maildir
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 01:29:34 PM

Cheesy

Damn, what happened to Carol his big shooter from before??

http://www.manatt.com/carol-van-cleef/

Now we got the new guy. Got to think through the lawyer grapevine, they at least nod and wink at each other whether a client is worthy or not?

http://www.gusraekaplan.com/index

Founded by a former Chief Attorney of the SEC's Division of Enforcement, Gusrae Kaplan is one of the preeminent securities law firms in the United States

seedtrue
Legendary

Activity: 963
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 01:30:25 PM

just saw that gawminers.com does a redirect to btc.com   ... is this new?
maildir
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 01:39:58 PM

Not new. But that right there thinking about it is quite incredible.

Homero cannot ever plead poverty now since it is out in the open he is pissing out 25,000 USD/month for for what 'x number of years?

That right there is his Achilles heel.

Can transfer all his toys to all his boys, he can declare bankruptcy and not pay for his electric bill, he can shovel his shit coins to who ever he wants, and throw his hands up in the air and swear "i are broke'

but so long as those redirects continue to BTC.com we all know 25,000 fucking USD each and every month is going to pay that bill.

What say you now Homero?

Buckeye2015

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 01:47:21 PM

Homero cannot ever plead poverty now since it is out in the open he is pissing out 25,000 USD/month for for what 'x number of years?
Can transfer all his toys to all his boys, he can declare bankruptcy and not pay for his electric bill, he can shovel his shit coins to who ever he wants, and throw his hands up in the air and swear "i are broke'
but so long as those redirects continue to BTC.com we all know 25,000 fucking USD each and every month is going to pay that bill.
What say you now Homero?

I'd be willing to bet Homero's trip to the EU was to transfer assets and btc.com was one of the assets transferred. So, if say.... rashadh is trying to recoup his losses, he may be the current holder of btc.com and allowing Homero to use it in the hopes that Homero is still going to do as he promised with all the xpy stuff. Everything about Homero seems to point to him being flat broke around Feb and it would have taken some major level stupid for him to rope in a new investor in the Feb/Mar timeframe.

coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 01:50:49 PM

What say you now Homero?

I'd be willing to bet Homero's trip to the EU was to transfer assets and btc.com was one of the assets transferred. So, if say.... rashadh is trying to recoup his losses, he may be the current holder of btc.com and allowing Homero to use it in the hopes that Homero is still going to do as he promised with all the xpy stuff. Everything about Homero seems to point to him being flat broke around Feb and it would have taken some major level stupid for him to rope in a new investor in the Feb/Mar timeframe.

He isn't broke. His companies...yes because he has siphoned off the wealth. He, on the other hand..............

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 01:53:25 PM

Interesting post that is already deleted on Hashtalk:

Coldcoiner:

PaycoinFoundation is going to kill XPy and screw everything ( READ IT AND PROVE ME WRONG ) OPEN PROJECT RELEASE CHALLENGE

Dear Fellow community members first of all i want to tell you that the above conclusion was made on the basis of my personal experiences:

who i am ? regular pay coin user and investor. I invested a lot in pay coin more than what i can afford to lose. And with every negative news, delay in launching effected me and my projects very bad very very bad and at last there was a time around 15 - 20 days prior when i really thought that every thing was finished and i will not be able to complete my projects and once again i will lost the amount i invested in those projects which i am doing for the benefit of crypto currencies and our pay coin. And i shared everything with one of the forum member i cant publish his name here but if he thinks ok then he can post it Smiley During the time of extreme tensions i contacted several guys for Investment/help @MrCoins @btcmillionaire @Huey and several others these are the names i am remembering because they are actively involved with XPY and their post shows that they are ready to help in every way to stabilize and benefit XPY. But i am surprised to see that i didn't get helping hand from anyone instead of that every one was busy in getting profit for themselves only Smiley i don't think its wrong its ok every one of us think the same and only act according to that. So sorry if it hurts but i am not blaming anyone but the fact is fact.

Know my views about @MrCEO :

When i have to face bad situation due to delay in honour program, Down fall of xpy i feel very bad about @MrCEO and even expresses my views openly on forum. I am sure that others also feels the same but they didn't posted it here due to fear of ban , greed etc. Even when i posted offer to sell my coins and account several of them come forward and try to stop me by saying that they will buy it they will support us etc etc on forum but on PM several guys clearly told me that they will not buy and only posting their support to get attention of josh @MrCEO . It means none of them are supporting paycoin they are simply showing trust to get gifts from GAW Smiley.

But at present something unexpected happened which changed my views totally. By totally i mean at present i have faith in @MrCEO and yes i beleive him and will support him in every possible way.

What Changed my Views about @MrCEO :

As i told you i faced very bad situation 15 - 20 days prior and during that time even i felt that i am in total lose and even lose my entire investment/savings die to Pay coin. And during that time i decided to seek community help but as already said no help i received even against collateral. So at last i decided some thing strange and results are unbelievable:

I simply contacted Josh @MrCEO by sending him a mail and you will be surprised to know that in that mail i clearly told him that i am in need of fund because of XPY and also offered him XPY as colleteral against his help. And you guys can't beleive it not only he replied back he gave me support assurance and fund i required. ( and if any of you need prrof i can show each and every mail i sent him the address where i received the coin etc ).

It clearly shows that @MrCEO is working hard to establish paycoin and he have complete faith in the coin else why he will fund paycoin related project ?

Others didn't helped because they don't have faith in it even @paycoinfoundation. I don’t know who is running it.

Know how they will damage the coin:

i am once gain in problem due to the silly step they took and lack of professionalism they shown. @MrCEO funded me using XPY and i gave it to my developer and you know what even before he tried to sell that the announcement come from paycoinfoundation and the rates are down by 50%. If they planned and moved according to professional ethics i am sure it will not happen and till know i will be online with my projects Sad and i am sure about it that our project will also help in stabilizing XPY. But what now who will help us the foundation. I simply don't able to even think that i will get not me anyone will get any help from anywhere else other than @MrCEO

And if GAW will be seprated from paycoin will they help in developing paycoin and stabilizing it ? no they will not even if i am in place of them i will also not.

So once gain i mailed @MrCEO telling him the problem i am facing and asked him to take back xpy and give btc or fiat to developer so that we can complete the projects. And i am sure this time also i will get help from @MrCEO and i am ready to place bet on that.

Know some of you guys can tell me that @MrCEO has wallets staking at 350% and that's why he is giving money to help startups etc. But i want to ask you one thing others also have the same type of wallets like paycoinfoundation and others why they are not helping others ?

My open challenge:

If you guys dont have the guts to establish any thing don't dare to destroy it. You will also face lose due to it. And if you think you are capable of helping out XPY then i am giving you an offer lets return the investment of @MrCEO and you guys invest and thats not possible can you at least bear the loses faced due to your announcements and UN professional way you adopted to make changes ?

and if any one have any doubt on my calibre i can challenge that i can release 10+ projects supporting XPY within 15 days time wanna test us ITS AN OPEN CHALLENGE. It means that you cant stabilize or support XPY by setting up a pay coin gateway we need users , funds and will to support if we want to support XPY Smiley

AND IF YOU GUYS THINK THAT I AM WRONG PROVE IT AND UNTILL YOU PROVE IT I AM WITH @MrCEO WHEN I THOUGHT THAT HE IS WRONG I OPENLY SAID THAT AND NOW WHEN I AM SURE HE IS GENIUNE AND TRUST WORTHY I AM AGAIN ADMITTING IT OPENLY.

THANKS @MrCEO TO HELP US WHEN WE NEED THAT AND LOOKING FOR THE SAME IN FUTURE ALSO .

Link (was): https://hashtalk.org/topic/36195/paycoinfoundation-is-going-to-kill-xpy-and-screw-everything-read-it-and-prove-me-wrong-open-project-release-challenge
maildir
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 01:55:36 PM

The domain is in escrow until it is fully paid up. He can't touch it other than to use it right now. It may be that someone is fronting him the 25K/month but they of course would be nuts to do so. It's the same shit with these guys a domain does not make a business. That is all they have been doing, crafting cute domain names, company names, websites, clever schemes here, crafty plans there, but there is no business whatsoever at the heart of it all. Homero admitted months ago his genius brain at work is to create the cardboard box and it will fill itself with gold coins on its own. He just doesn't get it. Work your azz of to earn the gold coins first and make so many, then worry about a cardboard box to put them in. Dumbest guy any one has had the miserable misfortune of coming across on the internet...in decades.

subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 01:57:03 PM

Interesting post that is already deleted on Hashtalk:

Coldcoiner:

PaycoinFoundation is going to kill XPy and screw everything ( READ IT AND PROVE ME WRONG ) OPEN PROJECT RELEASE CHALLENGE

Dear Fellow community members first of all i want to tell you that the above conclusion was made on the basis of my personal experiences:

who i am ? regular pay coin user and investor. I invested a lot in pay coin more than what i can afford to lose. And with every negative news, delay in launching effected me and my projects very bad very very bad and at last there was a time around 15 - 20 days prior when i really thought that every thing was finished and i will not be able to complete my projects and once again i will lost the amount i invested in those projects which i am doing for the benefit of crypto currencies and our pay coin. And i shared everything with one of the forum member i cant publish his name here but if he thinks ok then he can post it Smiley During the time of extreme tensions i contacted several guys for Investment/help @MrCoins @btcmillionaire @Huey and several others these are the names i am remembering because they are actively involved with XPY and their post shows that they are ready to help in every way to stabilize and benefit XPY. But i am surprised to see that i didn't get helping hand from anyone instead of that every one was busy in getting profit for themselves only Smiley i don't think its wrong its ok every one of us think the same and only act according to that. So sorry if it hurts but i am not blaming anyone but the fact is fact.

Know my views about @MrCEO :

When i have to face bad situation due to delay in honour program, Down fall of xpy i feel very bad about @MrCEO and even expresses my views openly on forum. I am sure that others also feels the same but they didn't posted it here due to fear of ban , greed etc. Even when i posted offer to sell my coins and account several of them come forward and try to stop me by saying that they will buy it they will support us etc etc on forum but on PM several guys clearly told me that they will not buy and only posting their support to get attention of josh @MrCEO . It means none of them are supporting paycoin they are simply showing trust to get gifts from GAW Smiley.

But at present something unexpected happened which changed my views totally. By totally i mean at present i have faith in @MrCEO and yes i beleive him and will support him in every possible way.

What Changed my Views about @MrCEO :

As i told you i faced very bad situation 15 - 20 days prior and during that time even i felt that i am in total lose and even lose my entire investment/savings die to Pay coin. And during that time i decided to seek community help but as already said no help i received even against collateral. So at last i decided some thing strange and results are unbelievable:

I simply contacted Josh @MrCEO by sending him a mail and you will be surprised to know that in that mail i clearly told him that i am in need of fund because of XPY and also offered him XPY as colleteral against his help. And you guys can't beleive it not only he replied back he gave me support assurance and fund i required. ( and if any of you need prrof i can show each and every mail i sent him the address where i received the coin etc ).

It clearly shows that @MrCEO is working hard to establish paycoin and he have complete faith in the coin else why he will fund paycoin related project ?

Others didn't helped because they don't have faith in it even @paycoinfoundation. I don’t know who is running it.

Know how they will damage the coin:

i am once gain in problem due to the silly step they took and lack of professionalism they shown. @MrCEO funded me using XPY and i gave it to my developer and you know what even before he tried to sell that the announcement come from paycoinfoundation and the rates are down by 50%. If they planned and moved according to professional ethics i am sure it will not happen and till know i will be online with my projects Sad and i am sure about it that our project will also help in stabilizing XPY. But what now who will help us the foundation. I simply don't able to even think that i will get not me anyone will get any help from anywhere else other than @MrCEO

And if GAW will be seprated from paycoin will they help in developing paycoin and stabilizing it ? no they will not even if i am in place of them i will also not.

So once gain i mailed @MrCEO telling him the problem i am facing and asked him to take back xpy and give btc or fiat to developer so that we can complete the projects. And i am sure this time also i will get help from @MrCEO and i am ready to place bet on that.

Know some of you guys can tell me that @MrCEO has wallets staking at 350% and that's why he is giving money to help startups etc. But i want to ask you one thing others also have the same type of wallets like paycoinfoundation and others why they are not helping others ?

My open challenge:

If you guys dont have the guts to establish any thing don't dare to destroy it. You will also face lose due to it. And if you think you are capable of helping out XPY then i am giving you an offer lets return the investment of @MrCEO and you guys invest and thats not possible can you at least bear the loses faced due to your announcements and UN professional way you adopted to make changes ?

and if any one have any doubt on my calibre i can challenge that i can release 10+ projects supporting XPY within 15 days time wanna test us ITS AN OPEN CHALLENGE. It means that you cant stabilize or support XPY by setting up a pay coin gateway we need users , funds and will to support if we want to support XPY Smiley

AND IF YOU GUYS THINK THAT I AM WRONG PROVE IT AND UNTILL YOU PROVE IT I AM WITH @MrCEO WHEN I THOUGHT THAT HE IS WRONG I OPENLY SAID THAT AND NOW WHEN I AM SURE HE IS GENIUNE AND TRUST WORTHY I AM AGAIN ADMITTING IT OPENLY.

THANKS @MrCEO TO HELP US WHEN WE NEED THAT AND LOOKING FOR THE SAME IN FUTURE ALSO .

Link (was): https://hashtalk.org/topic/36195/paycoinfoundation-is-going-to-kill-xpy-and-screw-everything-read-it-and-prove-me-wrong-open-project-release-challenge
i was writing my reply when it was deleted.

maildir
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 02:10:13 PM

Yeah, backing a real winner there   Roll Eyes

went to the same school as badbitcoin.org for html coding

https://trade.coldcoiner.com/

Pages: « 1 ... 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 [1480] 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: