Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:20:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 [1532] 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376907 times)
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 03:40:35 PM

I am currently storing all of my paycoin in bitcoin. Works great!

Not only that, it works like an XPY interest-earning account, the longer you hold your XPY in BTC, the more XPY you'd get if you withdraw them back out of the BTC.

I'm still trying to figure out the point of Paycoin.

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 03:42:17 PM

Nearly 1600 pages in and this guy thinks it's a stretch to assume the majority of the moves which netted the Garza cartel the most money were deliberate and calculated?

That is ikeboy. He is a hardcore Paycoin Solipsist. Facts and evidence have no relevance in his private universe where there is no such thing as truth and reality is just a wisp of smoke that you chase in circles.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
vObh0n]6W

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 03:44:08 PM

Not only that, it works like an XPY interest-earning account, the longer you hold your XPY in BTC, the more XPY you'd get if you withdraw them back out of the BTC.

That actually pretty funny.

If the problem is no build for release, I can see why people would want someone to build it for them, but it's not that hard to build yourself.

Bullshit. It was hard as crap to build on a Mac. I had to manually patch code, link in static libraries, and do all sorts of crap.

Mac

Worked fine on linux, the master race.

Funny thing is I agree with that, except that I know you're not being serious.

If you use some othernix type shit rip off crashy cache operating environment, why do you expect to get good results when you internet?

However you're missing the point. By not providing decent binaries for end users of the most common environments, Paycoin created a situation where most would be looking for a web wallet, which they conveniently provided. Then they had issues withdrawing from that wallet. Game, set, match on them, especially them who bought in at the top of Mt. Scamerest.

I think it's kind of a stretch to say that was deliberate. Most likely they didn't have anyone to code because so many people left.

So where one would hold paycoins now? At paycoin.com? I have some from faucets there Tongue Tried to download a wallet to my pc but it does not work, some checkpoint errors and does not download full blockchain. Not that I would care much, but just wanted to see how it works compared to bitcoin. And it doesn't work a shit!

You shouldn't have checkpoint errors on the latest version. What version did you use?

Also, even on the older versions, it can sync if you wait (for me it took a few hours).

Nearly 1600 pages in and this guy thinks it's a stretch to assume the majority of the moves which netted the Garza cartel the most money were deliberate and calculated?

I had an argument a couple hundreds pages back, where I argued that most of it was planned out and the other people on this thread thought that it was mostly incompetence. I've changed my mind slightly towards the other opinion since, but not completely. But small details like this seem like they would require a lot more competence than what I think GAW has.

In this particular case, we know they lost some developers. The developers that worked on paycoin as it was weren't too competent, as the blockchain forked near the beginning.

That is ikeboy. He is a hardcore Paycoin Solipsist. Facts and evidence have no relevance in his private universe where there is no such thing as truth and reality is just a wisp of smoke that you chase in circles.

It's funny, because in a previous argument of ours you took the side I'm arguing on now.

Send tips here 1d5F2nmmRSDbCDfgBq1yrLQUooSprdAn4
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 03:46:19 PM

Like I said,ikeboy, you just go in circles. The truth of the situation is irrelevant and has no bearing on what you feel like rambling on about on any given day.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 03:49:07 PM

The point was to appease people who fell for the hashlet ponzi scheme and push off the inevitable total collapse to a later date. I'm honestly impressed they've been able to drag it out this long, it's quite a feat of scammery.
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 03:55:57 PM

The point was to appease people who fell for the hashlet ponzi scheme and push off the inevitable total collapse to a later date. I'm honestly impressed they've been able to drag it out this long, it's quite a feat of scammery.

Ohhhhhh yeah! Thanks for bringing me back I was getting lost in the Scamception.  Cheesy

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
cryptofunk

Activity: 372

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 04:00:32 PM

I think it's kind of a stretch to say that was deliberate. Most likely they didn't have anyone to code because so many people left.

I would argue (without proof) that the core dev team that "stole" the PCs is the same dev team behind the GAW commits and is the same dev team making the commits today.  There's no way to know who's behind the paycoindev user making checkins back in the days but sequence of events surely points in that direction.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 04:08:56 PM

I would argue (without proof) that the core dev team that "stole" the PCs is the same dev team behind the GAW commits and is the same dev team making the commits today.  There's no way to know who's behind the paycoindev user making checkins back in the days but sequence of events surely points in that direction.

The whole thing doesn't make sense.

aren't the prime controllers just specific addresses? you can't steal a private key. You can steal the coins stored at that address, but if you do that with paycoin, you lose the stake rate, and if this did happen, why wouldn't we have seen it on the blockchain by now?
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 04:14:23 PM

I would argue (without proof) that the core dev team that "stole" the PCs is the same dev team behind the GAW commits and is the same dev team making the commits today.  There's no way to know who's behind the paycoindev user making checkins back in the days but sequence of events surely points in that direction.

It doesn't steal the PC's but makes all controllers Stake at 100% (lower interest and high interest prime nodes), the thing is that they have the only working wallet. One word, compounding interest Wink
cryptofunk

Activity: 372

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 04:21:53 PM

I would argue (without proof) that the core dev team that "stole" the PCs is the same dev team behind the GAW commits and is the same dev team making the commits today.  There's no way to know who's behind the paycoindev user making checkins back in the days but sequence of events surely points in that direction.

aren't the prime controllers just specific addresses? you can't steal a private key. You can steal the coins stored at that address, but if you do that with paycoin, you lose the stake rate, and if this did happen, why wouldn't we have seen it on the blockchain by now?

Hence the quotes and italic Wink

Was referring to Josh's position.
vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 04:24:15 PM

No.  The "prime" codes that you see in the code is actual public keys that have to be associated with private keys (which have been figured out by someone somewhere but I can't remember where or who).  The wallet then receives a command line function including the private key to the specified "prime" that allows the wallet, not address, to stake at the specified rate.

5 addresses in that wallet?  All 5 get that stake rate.

This space not for rent...
Buckeye2015

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 04:24:50 PM

I had an argument a couple hundreds pages back, where I argued that most of it was planned out and the other people on this thread thought that it was mostly incompetence. I've changed my mind slightly towards the other opinion since, but not completely. But small details like this seem like they would require a lot more competence than what I think GAW has.

In this particular case, we know they lost some developers. The developers that worked on paycoin as it was weren't too competent, as the blockchain forked near the beginning.

I think I got that quote right(?)

Anyway, I think it's more of a shell game. They started out with physical items and shipping was just too difficult to deal with, so went the renting route... then accounting was too much to deal with so went the 'private mining pool' route... then electricity was too much to deal with... so went the altcoin route... and jackpot!  A total sweet spot for the hashtards!  Just say the coin will be worth $20 soontm and they'll buy it all up at $4 to $12 a pop!  AND, just as they were white washing their asses out of the hashlettes (or what ever those were)... the dev team seems to have quit (as early as early Jan from what I can see on posted stuff)... so they fight back and forth, then by mid- late- march come to an agreement that, of course blows up immediately... and now it's like some puss riddled tick spewing all over the interwebz and the bag holders are still floating around in that mess waving their GAW banners believing that he's going to be their savior.

They need to think... what debit card company is going to make an agreement with GAW or even the Paycoin Foundation when the whole mess has never complied with any regulations and has openly supported going to Hong Kong to avoid a regulatory environment?  

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 04:32:20 PM

Thanks for the archive link. BadBitcoin does like to backtrack on shit so that is useful to have. When paycoin collapses he will probably retract his position and claim he knew it was a scam all along.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 04:33:28 PM

Thanks for the archive link. BadBitcoin does like to backtrack on shit so that is useful to have. When paycoin collapses he will probably retract his position and claim he knew it was a scam all along.

I clicked the original link and it no longer works.

/topic/36405/my-save-your-credibility-appeal-to-mike-johnson-of-coinfire-and-his-response-what-a-complete-c-t Not Found

You seem to have stumbled upon a page that does not exist. Return to the home page.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
Buckeye2015

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 04:35:33 PM

/topic/36405/my-save-your-credibility-appeal-to-mike-johnson-of-coinfire-and-his-response-what-a-complete-c-t Not Found

You seem to have stumbled upon a page that does not exist. Return to the home page.
Someone prob edited the title. This works: https://hashtalk.org/topic/36405/my-save-your-credibility-appeal-to-mike-johnson-of-coinfire-and-his-response-what-a-complete-insert-your-own-word-here

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 04:36:38 PM

Someone prob edited the title. This works: https://hashtalk.org/topic/36405/my-save-your-credibility-appeal-to-mike-johnson-of-coinfire-and-his-response-what-a-complete-insert-your-own-word-here

Yep. If the title is edited it changes the url. Another example of fine programming.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
bitillionaire

Activity: 369

phm.link

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 04:39:45 PM

That actually pretty funny.

If the problem is no build for release, I can see why people would want someone to build it for them, but it's not that hard to build yourself.

Bullshit. It was hard as crap to build on a Mac. I had to manually patch code, link in static libraries, and do all sorts of crap.

Mac

Worked fine on linux, the master race.

Funny thing is I agree with that, except that I know you're not being serious.

If you use some othernix type shit rip off crashy cache operating environment, why do you expect to get good results when you internet?

However you're missing the point. By not providing decent binaries for end users of the most common environments, Paycoin created a situation where most would be looking for a web wallet, which they conveniently provided. Then they had issues withdrawing from that wallet. Game, set, match on them, especially them who bought in at the top of Mt. Scamerest.

So where one would hold paycoins now? At paycoin.com? I have some from faucets there Tongue Tried to download a wallet to my pc but it does not work, some checkpoint errors and does not download full blockchain. Not that I would care much, but just wanted to see how it works compared to bitcoin. And it doesn't work a shit!

You shouldn't have checkpoint errors on the latest version. What version did you use?

Also, even on the older versions, it can sync if you wait (for me it took a few hours).

It's funny, because in a previous argument of ours you took the side I'm arguing on now.

Excuse you, Satoshi, but exactly how in the motherloving fuck is NOT PROVIDING DESKTOP WALLETS TO A POS COIN A SMALL DETAIL?

capsqrl

Activity: 444

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 04:46:04 PM

Quote from: ViK
I do say stuff on impulse like everybody, but I assure you that I also make things happen if that proves to be the only solution. […]
There are some damned angry investors out there, a damned angry and unforgiving CEO, and you are currently in prime place to become the focus of that aggression. […] It’s your choice where all this goes from here, but as you have nothing left supporting your allegations, you should really plan your most graceful exit from this folly. You will certainly earn my respect if you choose the right route
Jesus, this ViK person seems dangerous and unstable. Seems the Coin Fire editor is right to be careful. The truth can be a very dangerous thing.

And then MrCeo follows up with "his time is coming".

Norsk Bitcoin-bruker? Kom til /r/BitcoinNO på reddit!
ab8989

Activity: 209
Merit: 101

FUTURE OF CRYPTO IS HERE!

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 04:50:23 PM

Somebody already translated this but I think I have more accurate translation to offer:

I Josh relied on a bunch of crooks and thieves like me to operate paybase and zencloud and guess what, they wanted to steal something.

They had a choice to make whether they would steal paybase and zencloud from me or whether they would steal the customer coins stored in there and unfortunately for me they chose the first option. The roll of dice could have equally well gone the other way and they could have chosen to steal the customer coins, but .... well ... actually ... they did that also.

But no worry, everything is fine now. The first set of crooks still have paybase and whatever else they stole but no worry, I am working with a second set of scammers and crooks to build new services for you to deposit coin on.
vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 04:57:12 PM

Edited title to try and remove the link from here maybe?

https://hashtalk.org/topic/36405/

The above will work.

This space not for rent...
Pages: « 1 ... 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 [1532] 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: