Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:39:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 [1566] 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376885 times)
maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 11:34:26 AM

Cheesy Cheesy

oops

On Nov 10, 2014, at 8:37 AM, Josh Garza <josh@btc.com> wrote:

> hey, are you supposed to be stopping by today? It would be really great to see you
>
> Also, I am not at the point to be able to just give my car away, one day soon Smiley
>
> But j can give it to you for a lot less then it would cost. Let me know

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Buckeye2015

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 11:40:04 AM

Reference that "plum" Amex card posted earlier in the thread.

See Fraser in his infinite wisdom has Homero and his operations handle all his personal finances. Brilliant. There was that earlier WiFi roaming charge billing for the Fraser family also, that suddenly appeared on the internet.

Note all the time how baffled poor "stu" is when it comes to his personal finances. Homero sure got himself a softie in this guy to dip into his pockets when he's not looking.

you sounded much better, sorry to bother you today..  Please get the statement for the Plum card and wee who's been using it, it does make me nervious.  I cancelled the extra cards and they are sending a new one.  Keep it for now or sent it to me. I have no idea whose name will be on it.
  Let me know when you get it and send me a copy of the statement too. At some point I want to cancel the accoiuntor whatever. 
 Thanks,
  stu

Okay... this sounds like Garza is Stu's boyfriend... all of these posts... like how Garza wrote to him in that long email... how Stu is providing Garza money at the drop of a hat... can't imagine friends that close unless they're friends-with-benefits... and, that one long email by Garza sounds like it's mutual. That would explain why Stu appears to not have two brain cells to rub together.

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
bubbaj

Activity: 376
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 11:44:01 AM

thanks for admitting you have multiple families  Grin maybe do not fuck everything that moves? specially your customers

OK get your point but some sick cunt who obviously lives in his mothers basement and is a pedophile wants to make threats against a 7 year old girl is just fucked in the head.

Even surely this community must be sickened buy that! If not then you are all a bunch of cunts!!!!!!

Jesus Christ Bubbaj. Are you believing Garza's word alone?  Where is the evidence somebody wrote that?  A link? A screenshot?

Regardless remember their are real whackjobs who would think this is ok, whether or not true do you want to take that risk, do you want to wear this on your shoulders, even questioning it makes it ok. Sorry I dislike Josh as much as the next guy, however will always speak out about this stuff even if there is a 1% chance it is true. To many whackjobs in this world for me not to speak out. I have always stated keep anything about his children out of it, if you are a parent, uncle, aunty or big brother or sister you will understand this.
maildir
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 11:44:43 AM

Homero comes through on the Tesla !!! YAY !!!

I know Stuart really wanted a Tesla, and I know he really likes mine. So I want to give it to him for Christmas. I think he will like that. It would be really cool if I could figure out a way to leave it for him so he sees it on Christmas sitting outside for him.

What do you think?

Josh Garza
CEO- GAW Corp
naturelle

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 11:46:12 AM

thanks for admitting you have multiple families  Grin maybe do not fuck everything that moves? specially your customers

OK get your point but some sick cunt who obviously lives in his mothers basement and is a pedophile wants to make threats against a 7 year old girl is just fucked in the head.

Even surely this community must be sickened buy that! If not then you are all a bunch of cunts!!!!!!

Jesus Christ Bubbaj. Are you believing Garza's word alone?  Where is the evidence somebody wrote that?  A link? A screenshot?

Regardless remember their are real whackjobs who would think this is ok, whether or not true do you want to take that risk, do you want to wear this on your shoulders, even questioning it makes it ok. Sorry I dislike Josh as much as the next guy, however will always speak out about this stuff even if there is a 1% chance it is true. To many whackjobs in this world for me not to speak out. I have always stated keep anything about his children out of it, if you are a parent, uncle, aunty or big brother or sister you will understand this.

I agree anyone talking about his kids in anyway is a sick mental nutcase
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 11:50:04 AM

noone is, he brought it up to confuse and make him self look like a victim. lets start a donation fund "protect the children"  Roll Eyes you can put some btc for him to use in Dubai

btw this is the 2nd time he uses his children as emotional tools

lets get back to laughing at him  Grin
ps: there shoudnt be that much btc/xpy left from the returned hacked stuff. price should start diving again after Mr. Garbazzo starts dumping
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 11:53:48 AM

I wouldn't put it by Homero to be making it up to draw the sympathy vote. If it did happen he should look at someone he has done business with and ripped off. That will be a long list.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 11:55:42 AM

Homero comes through on the Tesla !!! YAY !!!

I know Stuart really wanted a Tesla, and I know he really likes mine. So I want to give it to him for Christmas. I think he will like that. It would be really cool if I could figure out a way to leave it for him so he sees it on Christmas sitting outside for him.

What do you think?

Josh Garza
CEO- GAW Corp

Poor ol' Stu, I'm starting to think he genuinely might have been entirely scammed by Homero Joshua Garza for the last several years. By the time Homero is offering him a second-hand Tesla, Garza's plans have clearly cost him dearly and he seems done-in by the constant weasel-words. For Garza to then bait-and-switch by telling him that he can't actually have the car, but he can buy it off him, is just sad. Then, come Xmas, Garza owes Stu so much that he eventually realises he has to give him a little something to keep him from breaking off from him completely, so he finally gives him his car. With vanity-plates in the name of Garza. So that every day he drives around in it, people will think what a great guy that Josh Garza is for giving Stu a hand-out.

That's my take on it.

BTW, absolutely, any sick bastards bringing the children into this deserve locking up themselves. Those kids have a hard enough life ahead of them being that goober's children without weird internet psychos getting involved. Back off or you make yourself the bad guy just as much as Garza is.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
cryptojumper

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 11:55:46 AM

I wouldn't put it by Homero to be making it up to draw the sympathy vote. If it did happen he should look at someone he has done business with and ripped off. That will be a long list.

Where can I see those naked pictures of Ganza and his wife that were mentioned? Grin Or do I have to buy paycoins and send them somewhere for that Huh

coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 11:58:01 AM

Where can I see those naked pictures of Ganza and his wife that were mentioned? Grin Or do I have to buy paycoins and send them somewhere for that Huh

Come on dude. WTF?

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
maildir
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 12:00:13 PM

LOL  Cheesy  Homero and wifey, helping themselves to shit from the last rented house and leaving a pig sty as the bailed

On Sep 3, 2014 10:39 AM, "Sheryl Chase" <sheryl@chasemanagementservice.com> wrote:

Hello Josh and Jessica

There was significant damage to the house, some of which was caused by your altering or adding equipment to the property without authorization. I will be sending you a very detailed email and listing shortly. There are several items that were in the house that are a integral part of the house that are missing and need to be returned, I will send you that list as well. As for the mail, I am not aware of the status of this.
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 12:03:33 PM

haha thats a classic! LEAVE IT TO HOMERO to make this better and better

what DOESNT he try to steal. anything thats not bolted down will go... actually even bolted stuff will go  Grin
btw great work by Mr. CEO making XPY look like its ran in some basement by 1 guy. he has personalized it so well and is posting his feelings as official announcements  Cool
Buckeye2015

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 12:05:46 PM

LOL  Cheesy  Homero and wifey, helping themselves to shit from the last rented house and leaving a pig sty as the bailed

On Sep 3, 2014 10:39 AM, "Sheryl Chase" <sheryl@chasemanagementservice.com> wrote:

Hello Josh and Jessica

There was significant damage to the house, some of which was caused by your altering or adding equipment to the property without authorization. I will be sending you a very detailed email and listing shortly. There are several items that were in the house that are a integral part of the house that are missing and need to be returned, I will send you that list as well. As for the mail, I am not aware of the status of this.

That sounds like they sold off the fireplace or something... was this an older structure or a newer one?  Of course, it could also mean that he scrapped all the copper pipes from the place for money.... if that's the case... Sheryl has AMAZING control in her writing.

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 12:10:48 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2015, 12:24:28 PM by strangerdanger101

We came to an agreement a long ways back that kids were to be left out and protected everything else was fair game.  Including Mrs. G's bewbs.  Cheesy

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
maildir
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 12:17:21 PM

Everything starts turning into shit in October 2014, from wifey giddy with excitement house shopping to Homero receiving purchase agreement to buy a house, to downgrading and having to rent a house and all down hill from there. What milestone or event was taking place in October 2014?
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 12:27:54 PM

Fight!

Is Homero a man or woman? What a simpering limp wrist in nearly every single email of his..

Like I said. When you have the info. I get it. I'm tired to
Sent from my iPhone
On Jun 1, 2014, at 11:08 PM, "Josh Garza" <josh@gaw.com> wrote:
> You will be the first person to know when they have the numbers together.
>
> I love talking to you. But I don't like ending disrespected. I feel you have very little empathy, you think very little about what I truly have going on and what that takes to do. You say you do, and there are moments you seem to, but then you go right back to having little understanding of what's reasonable for one person.
>
> You change your mood and perspective on a constant basis. Some days it's "I would love to help you had cash for orders if you need it temporally" then orther days you make me feel like crap for asking. Like the conversation never happened.
>
> I am tired of all the laughs under you breath when I am proud of something. Or the jabs at me when I am talking about something we accomplished.
>
> You have been doing this for a long time. And I guess it did not effect things as much. But now I am running a real company. And WE can not afford me to have to figure out what your mood is like. I care about your opinion more than anyone else in the world. That's why it matters so much to me.
>
> Your not a bother, but why can't you see the way you do certain things hurts and adds uneessery stress? I always dreamed of get here with you. But it's not like the way I dreamed it because I always wanted to experience it together.
>
> On Sunday, June 1, 2014, STUART FRASER <aukster@msn.com> wrote:
>
> Whenever you have some accounting numbers. It would be nice to see how we're doing. Congrat's on doing over $3mm in business, but it would be helpful (after 3 months) to see numbers. I know your busy, so when you have the time. It would be helpful. Mabye some type of report? I know that what I see is only part, but the numbers are great.
> I would also like to have a clear idea how to deal with GAW and what they're doing, etc... Considering that's my concern now. And, when you can, any info on GAWLabs and whatever else we had going.
> If you don't want to talk, just send me the info and I'll go thru it and work with Dan on my stuff.
>
> no problem.
>
> At your leasure,
>
> stu
>
>
>
> --
> Sent from Gmail Mobile
>
> “The information contained in this email message may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient any use, distribution, disclosure or copying of this information is prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please tell us by return email and destroy this communication and any attachments from your system.”

Hilarious.  I started reading this email and by the second sentence I assumed it was a message to Jessica.  My sides went into orbit when I saw it was a message to Stuart!

This generation of "men" is fucked beyond belief.  Overdosed on BPA and feminism.
maildir
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 12:31:16 PM

Very interesting details with Flower Tech and Brock Huxtable. Lot of people left in the lurch on that one. Take some time to sift through and post it here or where it may benefit those that lost out.
GIFOS

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 12:36:50 PM

So then dont lose your way and dont waste your time or have your name tainted even trying to contribute to the community. You know how this will end. The leaked emails are naild to its coffin. Evidence is too strong and media will blast the news every where.

Well, all I was saying was that there is some value in it. Team PayCoin and this "jwrb" guy copied code from PayCon (which I copied from another Coin) that fixed their problem and so they gave me credit and gave me 1 BTC. I have seen that they have also forcibly took Zencloud and Paybase from Josh and started allowing people to withdrawals so I also told them about a couple problems they should fix and pointed them to a commit from DiceCoin to block certain addresses. Will they fix their problems? who knows? but from reading just some of the emails it seems like that they weren't part of the crowd since they wouldn't be doing actual work.

Let's throw a little wrench in the mix and see what happens.

Crestington, you made the comment about about "Dicecoin to block certain addresses" I remember seeing somewhere (might be in this huge thread somewhere?) about the ability to block certain wallet addresses, is this really possible? if so how is that implemented?
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 12:37:58 PM

Everywhere you look Homero's "borrowing" money, hitting up people for "loans" guilting them into "giving" him money. Everywhere

I tried to call. I'm home, but going to take some sleeping pills they gave me.
stu
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 08:40:33 -0400
Subject: Call
To: aukster@msn.com
Not sure if it's too early to call.
But if you can, can I borrow 100k to the end of the day. I know it's a odd request, is just that my payments will not show up until the end of the day, and I need to get Terry money out this morning.
I know it's an inconvenience, I just don't want to cause more issues because out relationship is already strained. And if we can get him the cash early, I think we can get back much of the discount money.
Hope things went well last night. Did not want to call you if it's too early.
“The information contained in this email message may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient any use, distribution, disclosure or copying of this information is prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please tell us by return email and destroy this communication and any attachments from your system.”

Just to give some context: Terry is most likely Terry Li of Zeus, the hardware vendor that manufactured GAW's Fury, Black Widow and other products. Also around that time (June 2014) Josh blamed - as he often does with his vendors - Zeus for late shipments etc. Now this makes you wonder how much of that was actually due to late payments. Remember, this was the time when most believed GAW was a legitimate business.
maildir
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 12:43:05 PM

The full Terry Li from Zeus exchanges are there. He's only one not putting up with Homero's nonsense.  Homero needed to come up with 2 mil. in 10 hours lol. Too much back and forth to post right now.
Pages: « 1 ... 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 [1566] 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: