Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:08:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 [1544] 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376927 times)
bumpershot

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 05:18:49 AM

She's an accountant in his company, and he's pretending he's in love with her. That's about as relevant as things get.
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 05:22:24 AM

Anyone have a real torrent? And Juliettes photo?

Here name is Juliette Dunlevy and she's apparently a terrible mother:

http://www.wfsb.com/story/26174586/mother-of-chid-left-in-car-speaks-out

And no, I'm not making this up. This shit is too crazy to be real, but it's real.

Edit:

She's the mother of the child that was left in the car. But, the child was left in the car by the daycare provider, NOT Dunlevy.

Too hot for Homero

CanInvest

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 05:23:12 AM

And no, I'm not making this up. This shit is too crazy to be real, but it's real.

Edit:
http://wfsb.images.worldnow.com/images/26174586_SA.jpg

She's the mother of the child that was left in the car. But, the child was left in the car by the daycare provider, NOT Dunlevy.

Some are getting way to excited about Josh's private life. and can't even read.

Guess they aren't getting "any", and somehow wish they were in his shoes........ tasteless.
Buckeye2015

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 05:23:25 AM

I'm just a lurker really, but I wanted to say this: I'm pretty uncomfortable with posting personal stuff that does not have anything to do with GAW or Paycoin or anything. If Jessica Garza was unhappy for some non-XPY, non-GAW-related reason, I don't see why what she imagined were private emails about her unhappiness have to be plastered all over the internet.

It's hard to read about what Josh Garza has done to his investors without thinking: does it never cross his mind that these are real people? It's similarly hard to read this without thinking the same thing.

If nothing else, his kids will one day be able to read this, and the internet is forever. They will already have to deal with what their Dad did. I can't see how adding all this stuff will help.

Relurking now.

I have to agree with this, strickly for the reason that I would hate to see anyone have a legal edge to cause this thread to be deleted or removed. Maybe some clean up is in order. There was a NSFW image linked that I think we could do without. And, if we don't go down those other 'personal life' bunny holes any more, then that would probably do. As it stands, since no one here actually stole the files and all the GAW / Paycoin stuff is relevant to this web site, it would take some wrangling for the thread to get killed (because it was garza's own lack of security that led to the exposure of the emails)... but, if we start filling pages and pages with stuff about his *shudder* sex life... that gives grounds for complaints.

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
bassguitarman

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 05:24:22 AM

https://slack-files.com/T048VE29G-F04DPU00B-f2dade478b
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 05:26:47 AM

Can we please come to some sort of compromise here?

Leave the family members out unless there is something directly relevant to the topic. If you really want to share juicy off topic stuff - since its on the interwebs anyway so there is no avoiding that I guess - please just LINK to it (don't embed images and don't paste text), and explain what it is so that less pervy readers could avoid clicking it.

I know it's "exiting" but let's not give any more reasons for Garza to whine how trolls are destroying him. Let him hang himself.
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 05:28:42 AM

WELL WELL what do we see there! DUBAI! where mr. Garbazzo is currently located (most likely)...
bumpershot

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 05:30:48 AM

This is not just "juicy". If you read the content of the emails, Mrs. Garza is clearly referencing a "show" Mr. Garza is putting on that involves a romantic connection to someone who is an accountant in his company.

Why would you do that? Why would you, with full knowledge and consent of your wife, fake a romantic connection with an accountant in your company?

Any answer to that question is apropos.

The emails that were posted don't describe an affair. They describe a scam.
Buckeye2015

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 05:31:30 AM

For those that hate unidentified links... it's a pdf file from approx Nov 10, 2014 providing professional advice on how to avoid taxes and regulations... explains why Garza is creating a dubia company... and gives an option of garza surrendering US citizenship. So, yup, he is working on a process of hitting the road.

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
energico

Activity: 102

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 05:31:39 AM

Edit:

Some are getting way to excited about Josh's private life. and can't even read.

Guess they aren't getting "any", and somehow wish they were in his shoes........ tasteless.

If by "some" you mean me, you really need to wipe your baby tears and get the fuck over it. What I posted is literally the first link when you Google her name. If that's considered "way to excited about Josh's private life" then god damn you must be a fucking mormon.
truckinusa

Activity: 534

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 05:31:55 AM

Can we please come to some sort of compromise here?

Leave the family members out unless there is something directly relevant to the topic. If you really want to share juicy off topic stuff - since its on the interwebs anyway so there is no avoiding that I guess - please just LINK to it (don't embed images and don't paste text), and explain what it is so that less pervy readers could avoid clicking it.

I know it's "exiting" but let's not give any more reasons for Garza to whine how trolls are destroying him. Let him hang himself.

Taking spelling lessons from the man himself?  exciting?  lol

bitJob                       ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
                ▄▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████
         ████████████████████████████████████████  ██
         ▀██████████████████████████████████████▀  ██
          ▀▀██████████████████████████████████▀▀  ████
                                                 ▄████▄
                                                ▀▀████▀▀
IIII
gawneedstobestopped

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 05:32:06 AM

Sure as fuck seems that Homero is trying to take his operation abroad.

That letter was written by one of his friends and attorneys, Leo Iruke

In related correspondence...

Sounds good, let me mull over some of the points, and give some strategic options and some legal pitfalls we have to take into consideration if we move on using the "investment vehicle language". It would be best to maximize the marketing potential of the hashlet as a source of investment without necessarily declaring it as one, as the sec's and Atty general may get confused and think they have jurisdiction in case of a down turn in the mining market or btc price etc.
I have a solutions that we can use a work around and probably the acheive the same critical mass on the marketing while reducing domestic liability, especially if were expatriating the corporate headquarters overseas, but maintaining a large us based customer base.

Let me digest this further and I'll map out the other areas shortly
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

perfect, keep in mind (I am sure you are), that one of the upside of viewing a hashlet as a “investment” that the foreign company sells, would be (potentially) being out of US regulation.

Additionally, the “HashGear” gear we are selling here in the US, would have physical Value (a shirt, coin, card, etc). It just so happens to also have a “code” to go retrieve an investment from this “out of country” company.

I am sure there are plenty of holes, but I know you can figure it out Smiley

http://pastebin.com/THZTifqp
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 05:33:12 AM

I'm just a lurker really, but I wanted to say this: I'm pretty uncomfortable with posting personal stuff that does not have anything to do with GAW or Paycoin or anything. If Jessica Garza was unhappy for some non-XPY, non-GAW-related reason, I don't see why what she imagined were private emails about her unhappiness have to be plastered all over the internet.

It's hard to read about what Josh Garza has done to his investors without thinking: does it never cross his mind that these are real people? It's similarly hard to read this without thinking the same thing.

If nothing else, his kids will one day be able to read this, and the internet is forever. They will already have to deal with what their Dad did. I can't see how adding all this stuff will help.

Relurking now.

Tough shit. He's a fucking scumbag and everyone needs to know exactly how big of a scumbag. He fucked it up for his children and not someone posting what is available for anyone that wants to look. Think of it this way. Now his kids wont have to search the entire internet to find out what a piece of shit daddy was and all the lies he told. They can get everything they need right here. You are new here. If you can't handle it or don't like what you see then move along and don't look back.
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 05:38:17 AM

Relurking now.

Tough shit. He's a fucking scumbag and everyone needs to know exactly how big of a scumbag. He fucked it up for his children and not someone posting what is available for anyone that wants to look. Think of it this way. Now his kids wont have to search the entire internet to find out what a piece of shit daddy was and all the lies he told. They can get everything they need right here. You are new here. If you can't handle it or don't like what you see then move along and don't look back.

Too many pussies in here, maybe Gawtards are all 12

Buckeye2015

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 05:39:01 AM

From the earlier linked PDF file ref: off shore operations:

6. Dubai has strong client confidentiality laws and refuses to exchange information with the Organisation for Economic Cooperation
and Development (OECD). If properly-structured (introducing a US Based Charity Feeder Organization, Coupled with Dubai
Freezone Base of Operation), GAW's Dubai company formation consideration would be a perfect way secure profits without paying
local corporation tax, and dramatically reducing personal/corporate taxes for GAW, using the proper precautions and LLC pass
through elements. [...]

Timing and Considerations: Dubai require some specific steps in order to form the aforementioned structure. GAW is advised to
form a US company and a Nominee Director will be appointed from our organizational network. The nominee director will require a
POA legalized by the U.A.E Embassy in US, and then couriered to Dubai. This way GAW will have an additional holding company in
US that will own your Dubai entity and you will not need to the a legalized POA yourself. This US Corporate entity could in theory be
a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, which is a recommended pre-incorporation strategy, if feasible. After which the FZ-LLC is formed,
as a separate legal entity, with shareholders as individuals and/or entities. Each FZ-LLC is required to have at least one director. There
is a minimum paid up capital requirement of AED 50,000.

Well, well, well... now those non-profits make a lot more sense... don't they.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 05:40:47 AM

This is not just "juicy". If you read the content of the emails, Mrs. Garza is clearly referencing a "show" Mr. Garza is putting on that involves a romantic connection to someone who is an accountant in his company.

Why would you do that? Why would you, with full knowledge and consent of your wife, fake a romantic connection with an accountant in your company?

Sure. That's a reasonable description to post with a link to pastebin or whatever tagged as NSFW. That's all I'm asking.
bassguitarman

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 05:47:09 AM

Here's them telling the SEC about lying about that coinfire blog

----

That is not accurate.  We are waiting for our legal team to put together what is acceptable to the SEC.

Dave, please loop John in on this in my absence

On Jan 30, 2015 9:33 PM, "John Caceres" <john@geniusesatwork.com> wrote:
Here's where we are at as of now:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Telephone: 917.882.0900
Email: john@btc.com

Coin Fire Allegations About PayBase Are False.

Bloomfield, CT –A recent and unsubstantiated article posted by the online, digital publication, Coin fire, which serves the cryptocurrency category, alleges that Coin Fire was able to “…obtain more than 1,000 pages of an investigation file from a confirmed [Securities Exchange] Commission employee that also has a bombshell draft of a potential enforcement litigation action against [Paybase]” The article further claims that these alleged materials “are the raw investigation notes being used to decide whether an enforcement action against the company will take place.” 

PayBase has investigated these spurious allegations and obtained confirmation from the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) that they are false. 

“We were stunned by the allegations which served to negatively impact our business in this exciting and evolving financial category,” said Josh Garza, CEO of GAW. “However, we appreciate the outpouring of support by a community that is behind what we are doing as pioneers in the cryptocurrency market; in short, they simply didn’t believe it. And while we don’t understand the purpose behind the concocted story, it not only attempted to hurt PayBase and related products, but the cryptocurrency category as a whole.”

The Coin Fire article was picked up by a number of digital news outlets including Ars Technica, among others, as well as myriad online bloggers, causing damage to the company’s reputation and that of its principals and affiliates. PayBase is in the process of reviewing its options at this time including what, if any, legal action may be appropriate in response to the Coin Fire article. 

Given the current environment and in an abundance of caution, we have decided to delay the launch of the PayBase Honors Repurchase Program terms of service until we can confirm that the proposed repurchase plan meets regulatory requirements, ensuring the protection of both company and owners of PayCoin. Purchasers of PayCoin will be able to start putting their money into an third party escrow account and verify themselves for the program as planned. The program will not officially start until confirmation of the proposed plan and terms are finalized. The plan is to adhere to the same time frame.

###

On Fri, Jan 30, 2015 at 8:11 PM, David McLain <dave@geniusesatwork.com> wrote:
Fyi

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Friday, January 30, 2015
Subject: FW: PayBase_SEC_CoinFirePRA15 01 30 (3)
To: "David H. McLain (dave@geniusesatwork.com)" <dave@geniusesatwork.com>

Andrew feels strongly that Gretchen should have an opportunity to review this and object.   Here is the email I have sent.

Securing her response will provide a higher level of comfort, especially if the language is not precisely to her liking.

He also reiterated the repurchase language should not appear on this release or it will invite the attention of the SEC more rapidly than we would like.

I will call shortly.

Carol Van Cleef

Partner 

Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP             

One Metro Center
700 12th Street, NW, Suite 1100 

Washington D.C.  20005

D (202) 585-6520   F (202) 637-1560

CVanCleef@manatt.com

manatt.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail messages attached to it, may contain confidential information that is legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of the information contained in or attached to this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify us by reply email and destroy the original transmission and its attachments without reading them or saving them to disk. Thank you.

Sent: Friday, January 30, 2015 7:36 PM
To: lundgreng@sec.gov
Cc: Zimmitti, Andrew
Subject: PayBase_SEC_CoinFirePRA15 01 30 (3)

Gretchen, please find attached the proposed press release regarding the Coinfire blog regarding Paybase.

We would appreciate if you could tell us if you have any problems with the sentence in the second paragraph concerning the SEC. We believe it captures the tenor of our conversations today.

Our client is very eager to release this statement this evening to stem the ongoing negative impact of the story.

We apologize for interrupting your evening but are grateful for your attention.

Thanks,

Carol

--
David H. McLain, Esq.
General Counsel
Business Technology for Cryptocurrency, LLC
Direct dial:  267-257-8945
gawneedstobestopped

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 05:48:15 AM

Wow the plot just keeps getting thicker...

His wife masturbates to his friends??? Josh wants his in-laws to know about it? And who the fuck is Amy??

No, the source of mistrust is the fact that you masterbated to the thought of having sex with my friends. That's the source of mistrust for me.

I have wondered, when you did pleasure yourself to the thought of other men, where did you do it at? Did you at least not do it in our bed? The most intimate place between us. Or have their been other times you have thought about a sexual fantasy while in our bed?

Was there ever a time you masterbated, so since you were already satisfied, you did not want to have sex with me or bother trying?

The reason I don't trust you is because I know there will never be a day in your life where you will ever come clean on your own. As we both know, the only reason you did was because you thought you were about to be exposed anyways.

Especially now that you did come clean, your mind will do everything it can to not repeat it again. And I know that.

You told me over and over you have a very vivid mind. I can't imagine what that's led to vs what you have only told me.

I don't trust you became you because sex with you has always been a desire of mine with you. And instead of being comfortable with me, you were more comfortable with thinking about others, or even strangers.

I almost copied your dad on this so he would know why we split. I have a feeling he know something about this and this would strike home for him.

So yes, there is a constant mistrust there. Maybe subconsciously I am making you distrust me so you feel the same way? Not sure.

But it all boils down to one thing. Morals.

Your moral integraty is not strong enough to make you come clean on your own. See with every person, they always split one of two ways.

Either their moral integrity wins out, even if it puts them at risk, so they do the right thing.

Or, the persons self preservation is higher, so if it poses to great risk for them, they will something to protect themselves, even if they know it's wrong.

Your the second. You will do what it takes to make sure you don't have to feel risk or be uncomfortable. Even of it means lying, or avoiding.

This is why trust is a issue.

http://pastebin.com/nQSHm4D9
energico

Activity: 102

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 05:50:12 AM

Sure. That's a reasonable description to post with a link to pastebin or whatever tagged as NSFW. That's all I'm asking.

I think you misunderstood what he's saying. He's saying Juliette + Garza weren't a "relationship", they were a *team*, a batman and robin of sorts -- joining together to scam the whole world. And THIS is what made Jessica jealous, because she can't cook up these fun and exciting financial scams all day long like those two did (reminder: Juliette was Garza's accountant, and she has since erased her presence at GAW from her work history).
gawneedstobestopped

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 05:50:52 AM

Wow the plot just keeps getting thicker...

His wife masturbates to his friends??? Josh wants his in-laws to know about it? And who the fuck is Amy??

No, the source of mistrust is the fact that you masterbated to the thought of having sex with my friends. That's the source of mistrust for me.

I have wondered, when you did pleasure yourself to the thought of other men, where did you do it at? Did you at least not do it in our bed? The most intimate place between us. Or have their been other times you have thought about a sexual fantasy while in our bed?

Was there ever a time you masterbated, so since you were already satisfied, you did not want to have sex with me or bother trying?

The reason I don't trust you is because I know there will never be a day in your life where you will ever come clean on your own. As we both know, the only reason you did was because you thought you were about to be exposed anyways.

Especially now that you did come clean, your mind will do everything it can to not repeat it again. And I know that.

You told me over and over you have a very vivid mind. I can't imagine what that's led to vs what you have only told me.

I don't trust you became you because sex with you has always been a desire of mine with you. And instead of being comfortable with me, you were more comfortable with thinking about others, or even strangers.

I almost copied your dad on this so he would know why we split. I have a feeling he know something about this and this would strike home for him.

So yes, there is a constant mistrust there. Maybe subconsciously I am making you distrust me so you feel the same way? Not sure.

But it all boils down to one thing. Morals.

Your moral integraty is not strong enough to make you come clean on your own. See with every person, they always split one of two ways.

Either their moral integrity wins out, even if it puts them at risk, so they do the right thing.

Or, the persons self preservation is higher, so if it poses to great risk for them, they will something to protect themselves, even if they know it's wrong.

Your the second. You will do what it takes to make sure you don't have to feel risk or be uncomfortable. Even of it means lying, or avoiding.

This is why trust is a issue.

http://pastebin.com/nQSHm4D9

Ahhhhhh I found Amy...

Amy Dillon
Special Assistant to the CEO
GAW High-Speed Internet
1300 Putney Road
Brattleboro, VT  05301

Cell: 802-380-7121
Office: 802-246-1192 X215
Fax: 1-866-422-2159
Amy@gaw.com
www.GAW.com
Pages: « 1 ... 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 [1544] 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: