Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:37:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 [1705] 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376907 times)
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 02:59:33 PM

Cryptsy also in bed with ziftr

https://www.reddit.com/r/ziftrCOIN/comments/2zxwgt/betarigs_hash_rate/cpnwbyz?context=3

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 03:00:32 PM

"Prime Controllers are a feature unique to Paycoin, although calling them a feature is a bit like saying a burning sensation is a feature of gonorrhea, it may technically be true but that doesn’t mean it is a feature appealing to anyone."

PayCoin: It feels like jamming a cotton swab up your urethra.

More like a glass tube and then smashing it with a hammer.

P.S: Sorry about that analogy , gentlemen. Stretch, pace a little and take some deep breaths and maybe look at some pictures of kittens for a few minutes, it will be ok.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 03:07:11 PM

so we all get free paycoin for using cryptsy! Wonderful marketing for paycoin. "Its all about the money".

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
capsqrl

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 03:13:14 PM

The CTO of Cryptsy is really well-spoken. From an old post:

There's something hilarious about the Chief Technology Officer of a financial services company saying "I have a duty to protect your shit".

Norsk Bitcoin-bruker? Kom til /r/BitcoinNO på reddit!
Paul Revere

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 03:14:02 PM

so we all get free paycoin for using cryptsy! Wonderful marketing for paycoin. "Its all about the money".

Our society where people are systematically programmed to believe illogical idiocy like Credit Card Companies existing to "Give you cash back!" and such makes selling such bullshit to the average person very easy.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2406
Merit: 1636

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 03:39:39 PM

What happened to the Test PC Rig?
The one whose coins were going to be burned but weren't iirc?
Did that get exterminated or forgotten about?
KeyserSoze

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 03:49:44 PM

You have to read what scumbag Garza did to the house he was renting. Trashed it and stole almost everything. 5 pages of theft and damages totalling ~ $30K

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/watchlist-gawminers-paybase-zencloud/67/10116

Must have watched http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacific_Heights_%28film%29

I used to day trade Bitcoin successfully. Then I took an arrow to the knee.
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 03:56:14 PM

Instead of destroying ALL useless high staking wallets ("Primecontrollers") and premined coins to at least give the coin a little chance to not go totally worthless they give an EXCHANGE ,which should not even stake at all imaho, an high staking wallet for 1$.

AMAZING.

Wonder how many customers cryptsy losing today...

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
anderl

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 04:03:53 PM

Instead of destroying ALL useless high staking wallets ("Primecontrollers") and premined coins to at least give the coin a little chance to not go totally worthless they give an EXCHANGE ,which should not even stake at all imaho, an high staking wallet for 1$.

AMAZING.

Wonder how many customers Cryptsy losing today...

This is ethically reprehensible.  Cryptsy breaks checks and balances.  They are acting like a central bank AND and exchange.  They can print the coins and since they have ownership of them do what ever they like with them.  Donate them, burn them, dump them.  The people do not have a say in what happens, the people cant vote against what Cryptsy does with the coin.  

As an exchange Cryptsy should know full and well that their sole purpose and means of earning an income should only be trading and listing fees.  If they invest in the coins they trade then then are complicit, they have crossed an ethical line where now they can control the liquidity and circulation of a coin in and to the market.  

They are both the market and market maker.  

Why the SEC is NOT investigating Cryptsy outside of this GarzaGAW debacle I do not know.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 04:05:27 PM

I don't like Bleutrade because the guys used to work at Microsoft. Is that racist?
No. That's called "ignorance".
https://i.imgur.com/7QvpZ5D.jpg

http://www.gatesfoundation.org/

That's a pretty big dick if you ask me.
skinnyboy

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 04:12:49 PM

AMAZING.

Wonder how many customers cryptsy losing today...

Just pulled what I had there off.  I'll mess about on a different exchange from now on.  Sure there's a lot more people thinking like I am right now.  Crypsty can officially fuck right off.

cryptofunk

Activity: 372
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 04:13:39 PM

Just to be clear: I still do not buy the whole Paycoin Mutiny story. For all we know that PC was in fact gifted directly by Garza, or through his "Not Garza" minions who are supposedly running things now.

I have seen one email posted somewhere but can't remember where (there are too many forums to keep track), might have been on pastebin?!  They were discussing the "theft" (someone refusing to make ZC payments) in that email.. but didn't see anything else about it for the time period between that email and Josh statement so your guess is as good as mine.
Paul Revere

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 04:16:05 PM

AMAZING.

This is ethically reprehensible.  Cryptsy breaks checks and balances.  They are acting like a central bank AND and exchange.  They can print the coins and since they have ownership of them do what ever they like with them.  Donate them, burn them, dump them.  The people do not have a say in what happens, the people cant vote against what Cryptsy does with the coin.  

As an exchange Cryptsy should know full and well that their sole purpose and means of earning an income should only be trading and listing fees.  If they invest in the coins they trade then then are complicit, they have crossed an ethical line where now they can control the liquidity and circulation of a coin in and to the market.  

Why the SEC is NOT investigating Cryptsy outside of this GarzaGAW debacle I do not know.

And if Cryptsy has no problems with doing this, then what else have they been involved in? Naked shorting coins using customer deposits?? This would be especially easy to do with Paycoin, since 90% of all XPY trades are done on Cryptsy. The fact that there are imbeciles in the Paycoin Cult that are sitting around in their Spiderman unperpants clapping like retards about this happening is shocking. HT is down, so the Paycoin Cultists are all active here right now: http://talk.paycoin.com/discussion/830/cryptsy-received-a-prime-node/p1 "YaaaaH! Now Cryptsy can pull even more shenanigans with "The People's Money".

5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 04:29:07 PM

AMAZING.

The people do not have a say in what happens, the people cant vote against what Cryptsy does with the coin.  

The Peoples Coin

Cryptsy could be one of the biggest losers at the end. I guess they wish they got rid of PayCoin when it's all said and done.

Just say "we didn't knew nothing and only offered a way to buy and sell paycoin" doesn't work anymore. It's a proven fraudulant scheme with lots and lots of evidences.

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
zenfur

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 04:31:50 PM

AMAZING.

And if Cryptsy has no problems with doing this, then what else have they been involved in? Naked shorting coins using customer deposits?? This would be especially easy to do with Paycoin, since 90% of all XPY trades are done on Cryptsy. The fact that there are imbeciles in the Paycoin Cult that are sitting around in their Spiderman unperpants clapping like retards about this happening is shocking. HT is down, so the Paycoin Cultists are all active here right now: http://talk.paycoin.com/discussion/830/cryptsy-received-a-prime-node/p1 "YaaaaH! Now Cryptsy can pull even more shenanigans with "The People's Money".

I don't trust Crypsty at all. They already keep all POS coins, imagine what they make on Dark nodes, or ARCH or whatever the new hot POS coin is at the moment. They never should have kept all of that stake to begin with! Those stake coins always belonged to their customers. Does your stock broker keep your dividends? Now Cryptsy will find religion? Only after they were given a Prime Controller? To give back what is rightfully owned by their customers? And only on one coin?

On the topic of naked shorting- just imagine if you could sell more shares than exist and then cover those shares with the stake that comes out of masternodes or a prime controller.

What about all the other POS coins that you stake and keep?
coinmaster222

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 04:55:49 PM

Mordica said he burned them but refused to give the burn address or just ignored people asking for it

kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 05:01:25 PM

everyone no sudden moves. we have a rare sighting !
someone on HT who has a brain and questions things (zenfur). lets not scare this rare specimen
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 05:07:17 PM

AMAZING.

I don't trust Crypsty at all. They already keep all POS coins, imagine what they make on Dark nodes, or ARCH or whatever the new hot POS coin is at the moment. They never should have kept all of that stake to begin with! Those stake coins always belonged to their customers. Does your stock broker keep your dividends? Now Cryptsy will find religion? Only after they were given a Prime Controller? To give back what is rightfully owned by their customers? And only on one coin?

On the topic of naked shorting- just imagine if you could sell more shares than exist and then cover those shares with the stake that comes out of masternodes or a prime controller.

What about all the other POS coins that you stake and keep?

Not sure why this is shocking. Letting their users coins sit and stake is better than any other plan I'd trust them to come up with to try and earn off the deposits, and is better than needing the coin creators to make special addresses that don't stake. Putting them in address that stakes at a HIGHER rate is obviously a different story, but don't waste too much brainpower figuring it out, the short answer is "this is all stupid so who cares."
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 05:11:11 PM

Mordica said he burned them but refused to give the burn address or just ignored people asking for it

There was NEVER a TEST Prime Controller.

You are referencing the first Prime Controller to actually stake.

cryyptc

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

#BITCOIN4LIFE

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 05:15:24 PM

AMAZING.

The people do not have a say in what happens, the people cant vote against what Cryptsy does with the coin.  

The Peoples Coin

Cryptsy could be one of the biggest losers at the end. I guess they wish they got rid of PayCoin when it's all said and done.

Just say "we didn't knew nothing and only offered a way to buy and sell paycoin" doesn't work anymore. It's a proven fraudulant scheme with lots and lots of evidences.

^Cryptsy would neverrr scam no-body ! ROTFLMFAO! ;-)
Pages: « 1 ... 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 [1705] 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: