Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:37:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 [1658] 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376906 times)
jmordica

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 06:54:32 PM

To Eric and Joe back away from PayCoin 100% and destroy your coins. Prove it.

Actions speak louder than words. Publicly state that PayCoin is a pre-mined scam coin and the whole enterprise, and anyone involved with its development, promotion, or sale is a scammer.

I do not, nor have I ever, owned a single Paycoin.

I was never issued any by the company, nor have I ever purchased one from the company nor any person or exchange.

The only time I've ever interacted with Paycoin was building the company wallets and initial prime controller daemons.

TL;DR, I have no coins to destroy, kind sir.

In my opinion Eric has proven (and has been proven through documents I've read) he was one of the clean ones involved in the company and got out when he realized the big picture.  Joe on the other hand sits on the council of Primes. Off the top of my head he owns 5 PC's and is leasing some out to XPYtrust.

I will say this once again. I do not own anything (Paycoin or Prime Controllers). Hopefully this is clear. I never owned a Prime Controller. I never owned a single Paycoin (or a fraction of it). I was part of the team that worked on the Paycoin project. I was promised Paycoin among other things but never received any compensation/assets besides my salary while working at GAW (which I assume you have all seen by now).

I am a volunteer on the XPYTrust board which manages 5 Prime Controllers. I am in the process of putting together a bold approach to burn many of the Controller Coins and stake. When this proposal is finished I will present to Paycoin Foundation and XPY Dev for review. The plan consists of some of the items discussed a couple of pages back in this thread referring to a 50% cut of the coin and hyperinflation.

I believe this to be the only approach (if executed correctly) to give Paycoin a chance at survival. I will be offering up my position as a volunteer on the XPYTrust board if this approach (or something similar) fails to be successful and/or gets complete.

XPY has taking a beating (for obvious reasons) and may not be able to stand for much more without such drastic change to the current design.

What is the reasoning for the 100% stake rate on Prime Controllers?  Why do these people feel they deserve this high stake rate when PC's do absolutely nothing for the network?  If you are going to burn the stake, why have it that high in the first place?

GREED is what it seems like.  This coin is going  no where.  From one scammers hands to another.

The 100% stake rate is just one small step in the right direction (Re: solving the hyperinflation issue) but there is still much more to be done in regard to keeping such dumping from happening from Prime Controllers.

The purpose of the Prime Controllers were/is to create opportunities for investors and to be used to support bidding along with providing supporting business models with advantages/incentives for bringing new customers into the industry.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 06:55:57 PM

jmordica:

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/watchlist-gawminers-paybase-zencloud/67/9148
As someone in the power industry... I know how a business gets a specilized feed into a building/warehouse/etc... You need to tell them how much you want... i.e. 100A @ 4160kV and specify load requirements during peak/off-peak so that they can figure out what size transformer you need.

Only way to do that, outside of pulling a number out of your ass, is to calculate it...

Joe signed for the feed... so he told them how much electricity he needed.

My question for him: Were you told how much power you needed or did YOU choose the transformer size?

And my next question is... when the feed was run, who oversaw the installation of the panel(s) and the wiring to the miners/racks? I would assume it would be the Chief Technical Officer...

In other words... I find it very hard to believe that you didn't know what was truly going on.

Feel free to answer here or at GH.  I'm really curious to the answer since you're being so forthcoming...

This space not for rent...
L1C

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 06:58:37 PM

About the question who knew what: I have deleted the email dump, but while I was skimming it, I did see an email in -- August? if not August, then late July or early Sept. -- from Josh Garza to Joe Mordica, with the subject line 'Dan Pease'. In it, Garza basically says: whoa, did you actually tell Dan Pease how our "mining" works? [Scare quotes mine, of course.] Mordica says: yes, he said you wanted me to. Garza says: well, yes, I wanted you to fill him in a bit, but not *that* much. Do NOT do that again!

Since Dan Pease was pretty heavily involved, the idea that he didn't know that the mining was virtual, and that Garza was horrified to learn that he'd been told, says a lot. On the other hand, what it does not say is that Joe Mordica didn't know.
jmordica

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 06:59:20 PM

OK SO I had a few things wrong but I'll let Joe explain it.

When you watch the video watch Joe poorly read from a script and the other fellow smirking its so shady its not even funny.

Funny the part I want starts at 4:20  Cheesy far out man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toYbyLd6v5s&t=4m20s

Haha Smiley
* jmordica missed the Public Speaking 101 class..

haha ya i think i even saw spraypaint on  your finger  Cheesy

Smiley That was probably ketchup from the burger in the background!

Spray paint?

Bahahahaha! I forgot about this one.. Yikes that must be some good spray paint!
bumpershot

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 07:00:11 PM

About the question who knew what: I have deleted the email dump, but while I was skimming it, I did see an email in -- August? if not August, then late July or early Sept. -- from Josh Garza to Joe Mordica, with the subject line 'Dan Pease'. In it, Garza basically says: whoa, did you actually tell Dan Pease how our "mining" works? [Scare quotes mine, of course.] Mordica says: yes, he said you wanted me to. Garza says: well, yes, I wanted you to fill him in a bit, but not *that* much. Do NOT do that again!

Since Dan Pease was pretty heavily involved, the idea that he didn't know that the mining was virtual, and that Garza was horrified to learn that he'd been told, says a lot. On the other hand, what it does not say is that Joe Mordica didn't know.

I believe that was Capuano, not Mordica, IIRC.
deep.throat

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 07:02:08 PM

The 100% stake rate is just one small step in the right direction (Re: solving the hyperinflation issue) but there is still much more to be done in regard to keeping such dumping from happening from Prime Controllers.

The purpose of the Prime Controllers were/is to create opportunities for investors and to be used to support bidding along with providing supporting business models with advantages/incentives for bringing new customers into the industry.

Hey Hayseed - not two pages ago you called me out for cherry-picking your comments to make my points.

I corrected that - and I'm waiting for you to address ALL of my points - or is this just about you trying to promote yourself as some kind of XPY messiah hell-bent on righting the wrongs you participated in creating?

There are no baby steps that are going to solve anything here - only jackhammers and nuclear weapons. Your new bosses have their hyperstaking money printing machines now and the kool-aid drinkers are applauding the 250% inflation decrease - but you know damn well that isn't sustainable, yet you applaud it as a necessary 'small step'?

People are redeemed by taking bold action (or inaction as the case may be) to tell the truth about complicity. Not only are you lying to us now, but you're helping this drama continue by your actions, and you seek redemption?
holdembot

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 07:02:17 PM

When you watch the video watch Joe poorly read from a script and the other fellow smirking its so shady its not even funny.

Haha Smiley

haha ya i think i even saw spraypaint on  your finger  Cheesy

Spray paint?

Answer the man in front (vancefox), stop dodging simple questions.

I see only two possible answers, 1. You are a complete retard(which I strongly doubt) or 2. You knew about everything from the start and just went along with it.
bachel

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 07:09:09 PM

Haha Smiley

haha ya i think i even saw spraypaint on  your finger  Cheesy

Spray paint?

Answer the man in front (vancefox), stop dodging simple questions.

I see only two possible answers, 1. You are a complete retard(which I strongly doubt) or 2. You knew about everything from the start and just went along with it.

Or 3. Both

strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 07:10:52 PM

jmordica:

As someone in the power industry... I know how a business gets a specilized feed into a building/warehouse/etc... You need to tell them how much you want... i.e. 100A @ 4160kV and specify load requirements during peak/off-peak so that they can figure out what size transformer you need.

Only way to do that, outside of pulling a number out of your ass, is to calculate it...

My question for him: Were you told how much power you needed or did YOU choose the transformer size?

And my next question is... when the feed was run, who oversaw the installation of the panel(s) and the wiring to the miners/racks? I would assume it would be the Chief Technical Officer...

In other words... I find it very hard to believe that you didn't know what was truly going on.

Feel free to answer here or at GH.  I'm really curious to the answer since you're being so forthcoming...

Joe answer this question.  I know the memes are extra dank today but you have to try and resist them.

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
holdembot

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 07:12:12 PM

fucking crickets thats what we get.

Scumbag have no defense for this other than simply going, "IM SOWWWYY"
truckinusa

Activity: 534

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 07:13:48 PM

I get it, if Adam Matlack really lost $500k on this scamcoin to Josh, then I understand why he wants to wrestle control of it and perpetuate it.  If Joe wasn't paid by Josh, I get why he may have asked for compensation in any form.  

The thing I don't get is why the scam has to continue in virtually the same form and why the head scammer Josh has any stake in it whatsoever?

Why are you assuming Josh still has any stake in XPY?

This is the guy who doled out over 100% equity in his company.

All publications regarding the 50 Prime Controllers show "?" under the 15 controllers owned by Josh/GAW.  To date neither Josh, GAW, Phil Vadala, Mineral, Coinstand nor any other party has come forward to claim ownership?  Unless I missed it.

I can't say that for sure either.  I am sure you know more than me?  He did own something at some point since he needed to sell paycoins to fill his pockets in the dumped emails.

I propose the top 100 addresses that own 90% of the coins need to identify themselves or have their coins destroyed to ensure he doesn't have any stake in XPY.

bitJob                       ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
                ▄▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████
         ████████████████████████████████████████  ██
         ▀██████████████████████████████████████▀  ██
          ▀▀██████████████████████████████████▀▀  ████
                                                 ▄████▄
                                                ▀▀████▀▀
IIII
L1C

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 07:15:43 PM

I believe that was Capuano, not Mordica, IIRC.

Anyone who has the emails want to check? I could download them again, but ...
holdembot

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 07:17:19 PM

jmordica:

Feel free to answer here or at GH.  I'm really curious to the answer since you're being so forthcoming...

Joe answer this question.  I know the memes are extra dank today but you have to try and resist them.

jmordica we can see you are online, response please.

Its hard to think of bullshit when posed with a question you have no defense for right ?
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 07:17:52 PM

It looks like there were three "phases":

1) "hosted" miners were actually not hosted by GAW but rented hashrate somewhere in China, and it was unreliable (April-July 2014)
2) which led to getting rid of mining altogether (ZenCloud and later Hashlets, July 2014 - January 2015)
3) then hardware was ordered from Bitmain, so presumably some fractional mining was going on (October 2014 - January 2015)

I'd love to see jmordica's comments on this as he seems to have been part of the whole thing from the early Gridseeds to the unpaid MS Power bills.

I don't think there's much evidence the hosted miners were virtual until June 2014. In June, there are statements about transitioning hardware and actually still selling hosted hardware that's real. I BOLDLY SPECULATE the hosting was legit for April and May 2014.

Google "josg21 betarigs" and you'll probably find the early beginnings of hashrate rentals. @volder over at GH described that scheme with China and it does make sense, although actual proof is somewhat lacking.

@jmordica?
vancefox
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 07:18:13 PM

jmordica:

Or just show us this (filled out by you when you ordered the new service... since I'm sure I have to be specific):

Buckeye2015

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 07:31:08 PM

Joe Mordica?Huh

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
bumpershot

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 07:32:26 PM

It's been all of half an hour since he last posted, and it's the middle of a workday. Geez.
holdembot

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 07:34:19 PM

It's been all of half an hour since he last posted, and it's the middle of a workday. Geez.

He definitely saw the request, he just now probably realised this forum wont eat up his bullshit and ask for more like some other forum that he came from.

Captain Joe "Transparency" Mordica, wakey wakey.
vancefox
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 07:35:48 PM

I guess I scared him off?

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 07:37:32 PM

A less dank GIF to liven things up during this intermission:

An answer to the miner rack pic would be nice, that one can't be all that hard? Real? Photoshop? Unboxed retail inventory? Something other?

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Pages: « 1 ... 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 [1658] 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: