Bitcoin Forum
August 20, 2024, 09:28:55 PM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 [1727] 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 ... 2459 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3377506 times)
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1333

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:29:51 PM

^like i said crony capitalists!!! i bet he helped you profit wildly rite? Shocked >>> busted this is exactly what we were trying to prove that they stake users' coins and keep it in house<---this

Let's see.
Based on your "use" of english, I have to assume you're either an american or a moron. Maybe both.

BITCOIN-BAR aka Owsley Beats. finally we have a name!

owsleybeatsbigcartel here at BCT
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=125869;sa=showPosts

edit: or maybe not. this is someone who was involved with PYC tho and calls him self BB. lives in cali

cryyptc is the troll known as Owsley Beats, Big Baller, BBmmBB, and a thousand other names. I doubt he's related to BITCOIN-BAR who seems literate, has valid points, and a grasp of logic.

You will find that with this cryyptc troll your life improves immeasurably if you click 'ignore' and get on with your life. He may be agreeing with you in this thread but that is entirely coincidental.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:32:16 PM

Something else I noticed about the fishy Cryptsy transactions that are involved in Homero's Paycoin Shuffle. No transaction fee's for withdrawals on those transactions in and out of Cryptsy. I have never tried to move XPY out of Cryptsy, but every other coin has always had a fee to withdraw. Does Cryptsy have a no fee policy for XPY? Or is this more indication of collusion between GAW/Homero and Cryptsy?

I've traded various coins on Cryptsy and they all had fees, xpee is/was no exception unless you know ...gawsome.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:32:59 PM

Well now there is an interesting question.

If the local wallet was modified and recompiled with MINIMUM_FOR_PRIMENODE set to 0, would the stake be accepted by the network?

Code:
64	static const int64 MINIMUM_FOR_PRIMENODE = 125000 * COIN;

Code:
64	static const int64 MINIMUM_FOR_PRIMENODE = 0 * COIN;

Huh

No, it wouldn't.

CTransaction::ConnectInputs() in main.cpp checks both the signature and the minimum transaction output value when deciding whether to accept new transactions from others:

Code:
                if(!isVerify)
                    return DoS(10, error("CTransaction::ConnectInputs() : verify signature failed"));
                if (GetValueOut() < MINIMUM_FOR_PRIMENODE)
                    return DoS(100, error("ConnectInputs() : credit doesn't meet requirement for primenode = %lld while you only have %lld", MINIMUM_FOR_PRIMENODE, GetValueOut()));

So you would be staking blocks that the rest of the network rejects.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
mullick
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:35:50 PM

Something else I noticed about the fishy Cryptsy transactions that are involved in Homero's Paycoin Shuffle. No transaction fee's for withdrawals on those transactions in and out of Cryptsy. I have never tried to move XPY out of Cryptsy, but every other coin has always had a fee to withdraw. Does Cryptsy have a no fee policy for XPY? Or is this more indication of collusion between GAW/Homero and Cryptsy?

I've traded various coins on Cryptsy and they all had fees, xpee is/was no exception unless you know ...gawsome.

Our tx fee we charge is based on the mean over the last 1k transactions we have sent. Paycoin allows for fee free transactions. The fee we charge does not mean we pay that to the network for every transaction. But instead is the average that we pay
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 07:37:31 PM

Our tx fee we charge is based on the mean over the last 1k transactions we have sent. Paycoin allows for fee free transactions. The fee we charge does not mean we pay that to the network for every transaction. But instead is the average that we pay

You use a communist model for fees?

dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:38:12 PM

Does that mean the actual private keys which may contain coins could be compromised?

They are just regular private keys. You could send coins to their address, and spend the coins. But nobody ever has, and it wouldn't be a good idea now that the private keys are less than private.

These private keys are used to add an extra signature to blocks staked by prime controllers to prove that they were staked by a prime controller, and so eligible for the higher block reward.

This means that while there are "only" 50 different PC keys, there's no limit on the number of wallets that can act as prime controllers. 1000 wallets can all use the same PC private key to prove that they are eligible for the higher rate. It also means that you can't really "sell" a PC any more than you can sell a Bitcoin private key - you can't prove that you have forgotten the private key.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 07:39:19 PM

Do we know if Homero is on okcupid?

HashieNewb

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:39:38 PM

As I said, I've always been charged a fee on transactions regardless of the coin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
TheMage

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:41:14 PM

This got buried very quickly with these grammar Nazi Walls-O-Text posts, so I am bumping myself. Any thoughts about this? I noticed bot transactions in the Paycoin Shuffle depositing and withdrawing XPY from Cryptsy addresses many times before, but I did not ask about it, thinking it was too far fetched and hard to prove a connection. Cryptsy couldn't possibly be directly involved in the whole Paycoin scam and Homero's efforts to launder coins- right?  Roll Eyes

Looks like Cryptsy will do the right thing with a little help from the community. If they do give back that Prime and delist that scam coin...all is forgiven I would assume.

Maybe. I have suspected that Cryptsy was actively aiding in the laundering of coins for GAW/Homero for a long time. It is hard to conclusively prove though. You can see transactions where coins are siphoned from large groups being shuffled by bots and enter a Cryptsy address, and then leave the Cryptsy address intact in the exact same amount as soon as they confirm and then continue the Paycoin Shuffle , hitting addresses related to the original group and being mixed in with other siphoned off groups. The only logical answer to me is that these shuffle bots Homero has been using have access to directly conduct transactions on Cryptsy addresses. Here is something I was looking at this morning that is fishy as hell. First off, can anyone say with certainty who the famous 4,600,000 XPY address belongs to? I was under the impression that this was the coins "liberated" by the supposed XPY Mutineers, and was the source of coins to fill their PCs. That address is now down to ~2,000,000 coins, but is still #1 on the Rich List:

Here is the interesting part. Let's take a quick look at the latest removal of 250,000 XPY from this address two days ago.

After leaving the #1 address , 50,000 XPY are siphoned off in the very first transaction, with the other 200,000 going to an as yet not synched address.

Now, we follow that 50,000 group forward as they are shuffled through addresses with small amounts being siphoned off each time, EXCEPT for the first shuffle address. This is a main shuffle way station. Check out the activity.

Now, that group of 50,000XPY goes through several address, siphoning off small amounts each time and reaches this address:

Here is what happens in this address:

Where do these In>Out shuffles go? To a Cryptsy holding address? Nope, they join back up with other XPY doing the Paycoin Shuffle and continue mixing as a new 20,000 XPY group. https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/tx.dws?577861.htm

Yes, it was a tiny amount, but that is the point of this. These shuffle bots siphon off tiny amounts and then recombine them over and over and over to try to hide the origin of where they came from. Doesn't work of course, just makes it take a little longer to trace and makes it perfectly clear that this obfuscation is intentional.

Questions:
1. Who owns this #1 on the Rich List address? Whoever it is , they are using the same shuffle bots and related addresses as the ones Homero was using since Dec 12.
2. Why does someone have the ability to deposit to a Cryptsy address and then withdraw straight to another non- Cryptsy address? Using a bot even.  I was told that deposits go to holding addresses, and then withdrawals are taken from there.

P.S: That's a mighty fine Indian Beard ya got there, Biomech.

So if this is in fact true, and there is a high level of mixing and suspicious activity (where one sends money to crypsty and immediately withdraws and continues a shuffle), that means crypsty has a duty and a responsibility to report that account to Fincen in order to comply with their AML/KYC laws.

The worse part is Paul stated that there were no TX fee's associated with this happening, which tells me (along with the private emails between Vern and Josh) that this was not ignorance but potentially helping launder coins.

This is very serious and I am amazed this has not gained more attention.

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:41:35 PM

So, why are there no fees deducted from this account for all of these withdrawals. None. Zero. The exact amount in is the exact amount out, for each transaction and the total of all transactions. No fees deducted at all.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?P9YPFJdBF1ufFuHfCQqjTia6fGJT9fRfP6.htm

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
cryyptc

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

#BITCOIN4LIFE

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:42:05 PM

BITCOIN-BAR aka Owsley Beats. finally we have a name!

owsleybeatsbigcartel here at BCT
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=125869;sa=showPosts

edit: or maybe not. this is someone who was involved with PYC tho and calls him self BB. lives in cali

ha no i'm not BITCOIN-BAR however i'm running circles around youes Wink lol :::>> be well * may the schwartz be with you
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:42:16 PM

Note that the last 65 bytes (130 hex digits) are the public key, and they match the public keys in the paycoin source.

I saw some confusion earlier, re. "wtf, the privkeys are in github?!?". Well, no. The leaked 13 private keys contain both private and public key information. The github sources only contain the pubkey information. So it was secure until someone  Roll Eyes leaked the private keys.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:43:44 PM

Hopefully Vern and Homero have different prison cells so they don't get off easy.
This got buried very quickly with these grammar Nazi Walls-O-Text posts, so I am bumping myself. Any thoughts about this? I noticed bot transactions in the Paycoin Shuffle depositing and withdrawing XPY from Cryptsy addresses many times before, but I did not ask about it, thinking it was too far fetched and hard to prove a connection. Cryptsy couldn't possibly be directly involved in the whole Paycoin scam and Homero's efforts to launder coins- right?  Roll Eyes

Looks like Cryptsy will do the right thing with a little help from the community. If they do give back that Prime and delist that scam coin...all is forgiven I would assume.

Maybe. I have suspected that Cryptsy was actively aiding in the laundering of coins for GAW/Homero for a long time. It is hard to conclusively prove though. You can see transactions where coins are siphoned from large groups being shuffled by bots and enter a Cryptsy address, and then leave the Cryptsy address intact in the exact same amount as soon as they confirm and then continue the Paycoin Shuffle , hitting addresses related to the original group and being mixed in with other siphoned off groups. The only logical answer to me is that these shuffle bots Homero has been using have access to directly conduct transactions on Cryptsy addresses. Here is something I was looking at this morning that is fishy as hell. First off, can anyone say with certainty who the famous 4,600,000 XPY address belongs to? I was under the impression that this was the coins "liberated" by the supposed XPY Mutineers, and was the source of coins to fill their PCs. That address is now down to ~2,000,000 coins, but is still #1 on the Rich List:

Here is the interesting part. Let's take a quick look at the latest removal of 250,000 XPY from this address two days ago.

After leaving the #1 address , 50,000 XPY are siphoned off in the very first transaction, with the other 200,000 going to an as yet not synched address.

Now, we follow that 50,000 group forward as they are shuffled through addresses with small amounts being siphoned off each time, EXCEPT for the first shuffle address. This is a main shuffle way station. Check out the activity.

Now, that group of 50,000XPY goes through several address, siphoning off small amounts each time and reaches this address:

Where do these In>Out shuffles go? To a Cryptsy holding address? Nope, they join back up with other XPY doing the Paycoin Shuffle and continue mixing as a new 20,000 XPY group. https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/tx.dws?577861.htm

Yes, it was a tiny amount, but that is the point of this. These shuffle bots siphon off tiny amounts and then recombine them over and over and over to try to hide the origin of where they came from. Doesn't work of course, just makes it take a little longer to trace and makes it perfectly clear that this obfuscation is intentional.

Questions:
1. Who owns this #1 on the Rich List address? Whoever it is , they are using the same shuffle bots and related addresses as the ones Homero was using since Dec 12.
2. Why does someone have the ability to deposit to a Cryptsy address and then withdraw straight to another non- Cryptsy address? Using a bot even.  I was told that deposits go to holding addresses, and then withdrawals are taken from there.

So if this is in fact true, and there is a high level of mixing and suspicious activity (where one sends money to crypsty and immediately withdraws and continues a shuffle), that means crypsty has a duty and a responsibility to report that account to Fincen in order to comply with their AML/KYC laws.

The worse part is Paul stated that there were no TX fee's associated with this happening, which tells me (along with the private emails between Vern and Josh) that this was not ignorance but potentially helping launder coins.

cryyptc

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

#BITCOIN4LIFE

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:44:53 PM

Questions:

"we don't like pay taxes on dutty cocain munys" -  crptsy/gwa
cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 07:48:03 PM

Well this has backfired

The points I do want to make

1. We never wanted to profit off the prime node. And made it a point to make our addresses public so everyone could verify that

2. We wanted to give the people a vote. Currently its all ran by gaw and the paycoin foundation as well as other unknown parties. I think we can all agree its been a mess. We hoped this would at least give our users a say in what happens. As keeping our customers happy is the number one goal. Our vote essentially goes with the community

3. Any step paycoin takes that distances itself from gaw is a good step in my opinion. The keys were not going to be removed from the code so why not make it public and show people they now can verify those 3 controllers aren't dumping their coins. And now that we have a vote thats one vote in your favor towards removing them from the codebase all together as well as any other unknown controllers

Regardless. The overall feedback has been negative. We are open to any suggestions as to what to do with the controller. The only way cryptsy was going to benefit from this situation is if some good comes out of us having the controller in the communities eyes.

We wont be taking any more controllers that are offered to us

Donate the controller to charity or burn it... XPY, GAW, Josh, they're all bad. Nothing good will come of dealing with these entities. Drop the coin from cryptsy as well.
mullick
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:49:18 PM

Questions:

These transactions belong to a verified account that is not involved with GAW in any way from what I can tell.

The account has ~40 deposits in its entire history

EDIT:

Looks like the original poster assumed we run more than one hot wallet for paycoin. We only run one.
sublyme

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:49:53 PM

Do we know if Homero is on okcupid?

His name is Daniel Sheldon, his name is Daniel Sheldon, his name is Daniel Sheldon.  1st rule.
HashieNewb

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:54:00 PM

So, why are there no fees deducted from this account for all of these withdrawals. None. Zero. The exact amount in is the exact amount out, for each transaction and the total of all transactions. No fees deducted at all.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?P9YPFJdBF1ufFuHfCQqjTia6fGJT9fRfP6.htm

So bots buying, selling and transferring without tx fees ?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
mullick
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:55:53 PM

The outputs are being used in whole to complete other transactions. If you look at the transactions you will see they are combined with more inputs. Fees are bing paid.

Im surprised anyone is taking this as evidence of anything. If you know how to read a block explorer this is perfectly normal activity

Example. Top output here

Is used in

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/tx.dws?577861.htm

A fee was paid. This is only evidence someone doesnt know how to read a block explorer

In fact you can see the evidence of the fee they paid on the site.

They initiated for 20k and only received 19999.999 after we took out of .001 fee
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 08:02:08 PM

The outputs are being used in whole to complete other transactions. If you look at the transactions you will see they are combined with more inputs. Fees are bing paid.

Im surprised anyone is taking this as evidence of anything. If you know how to read a block explorer this is perfectly normal activity

Repeatedly depositing ridiculously small amounts of coins and then immediately withdrawing them to recombine with other coins that come from Homero's stash that are being mixed and shuffled is "perfectly normal". WTF?

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Pages: « 1 ... 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 [1727] 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 ... 2459 »
  Print  

Jump to: