Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:13:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 [1724] 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376906 times)
zenfur

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:29:04 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2015, 05:10:54 PM by zenfur

Mullick may i ask how much Crypsty makes daily by selling POS coins that stake on your wallets?

I have never ever been given a dividend payment on my XPY or MINT or clams or dark or any other POS coin that i hold at cryptsy.

Do you have a dark masternode? did you build it with dark coins that you hold on deposit?

Unless you explicitly turn off stake, Its impossible not to stake POS when you hold so many coins and the wallets are hot, even for that short amount of time that you must sync a cold wallet so that it is caught up.

You own hundreds of millions of POS coins. The stake on this must be massive. Who owns these coins, crypsty, or the customers that hold them there?

I hear that you are trying to help the XPY owners, because you are a great guy. Did you ever sell XPY stake? Did you ever pay it back to customers that held XPY there? Remember when XPY was trading for 8 and 4usd? did you stake and sell it then?

Do stock brokers keep customers dividends?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitillionaire

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

phm.link

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 04:31:20 PM

Looks like Cryptsy will do the right thing with a little help from the community. If they do give back that Prime and delist that scam coin...all is forgiven I would assume.

And a public apology to everyone for listing it in the first place.

They have their FinCEN license to think about, after all.

But if Bittrex sees a significant increase in trading after all this, nobody should be surprised. Speaking of, we all need to make sure to ask Bittrex to delist Paycoin. They de list coins on the regular. They delisted Netcoin during a pump, even.

jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 04:33:21 PM

MrCEO aka HashKing

LOL is that his signature, lame as.  Easily forged.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
keshuker

Activity: 395

aka. dibdab

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:33:32 PM

Cryptsy "helping" the XPY bagholders just means that the bagholders need new victims to dump the bag on. How else could a victim of todays XPY fraud walk out of it without losses?

So the helping is bs. You are just looking for new buyers to be dumped on
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 04:35:27 PM

Just had a meeting with Satoshi and he thanked me for fixing Bitcoin. He just traded all his Bitcoin for paycoin. - Homero

sublyme

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:36:18 PM

MrCEO aka HashKing

He looks very strangely a lot like Stu Fraser in that picture.  

"you're like the father i've never had"  -  Joshy

Shit look at the features, and how short the nose is from eyes down, eyes far apart.  Maybe i'm just day-drunk, but it looks like his daddy to me.

https://i.imgur.com/xKHdTex.jpg
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:36:46 PM

I thought you worked at the paycoin foundation

No.

Ah, I see.  I thought the same.  The cast of characters has grown so large at this point it's like Day of Our Lives.

Shouldn't there be built in protection to prevent more than one wallet from staking with the same prime key?

There should be, you would think.  Remember that this is Paycoin though.  It was conceived by an illeterate scam muggle who fucks up everything he touches.

Isn't the key way too long to be for an address?

Dooglus?  Wanna chime in here?

Haven't caught up yet, but even if I'm late to the party...
Addresses and private keys are not the same thing in any coin. The private keys are why you lock down wallet.dat like fort knox. With them, you can take possession of any coins assigned to that account. Most exploits that have been successful involved stealing wallet.dat (or it's equivalent) and plugging it in to a new client. They are not the same length or format as the public key address.

That's general. I think these keys just alter the staking rate, if I understood correctly on other posts.
UncleBuk

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:40:50 PM

whats wrong mullick?
https://i.imgur.com/DfwDaER.png

once you delete something its gone for ever right?  Roll Eyes it was posted before but this merits a repost just because you deleted it + the weird thinking (or should we say, stupid) nvm you got so many -'s too bad it should really show up there. its integral  Grin
https://i.imgur.com/uym3BpW.png

soo are you accepting more PC's as a gift?

Apparently mullick said too much, too soon and they made him delete everything. They seem to have decided to keep the "prime controller" and are defending it with this word salad:

https://i.imgur.com/VMvyjrS.png

tl;dr: you don't understand, and we can't explain, but we're keeping it. Thanks, suckers!

Maybe horus can use the prime controller to fund the Holiday Crypto Fundraiser.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 04:43:34 PM

I will be happy to answer any questions on Garza's initial plans as of Feb. 2014.  Feel free to contact me.  Thanks guys.

That eBay story was weird, I hope you can explain in more detail how it escalated.

You sold a mining rig to Garza - I'm assuming a GPU rig? And then he offered you a job? How did that conversation happen - e-mails, phone calls? And what was the plan, aside from you working for him for free, what was he expecting you to do? Build the rigs? Who would finance it? Was there outright fraud in the plan or did you just suspect something?

And when did the lawsuits start? After you declined the offer, after you posted on reddit, later?

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:46:50 PM

Looks like Cryptsy will do the right thing with a little help from the community. If they do give back that Prime and delist that scam coin...all is forgiven I would assume.

Maybe. I have suspected that Cryptsy was actively aiding in the laundering of coins for GAW/Homero for a long time. It is hard to conclusively prove though. You can see transactions where coins are siphoned from large groups being shuffled by bots and enter a Cryptsy address, and then leave the Cryptsy address intact in the exact same amount as soon as they confirm and then continue the Paycoin Shuffle , hitting addresses related to the original group and being mixed in with other siphoned off groups. The only logical answer to me is that these shuffle bots Homero has been using have access to directly conduct transactions on Cryptsy addresses. Here is something I was looking at this morning that is fishy as hell. First off, can anyone say with certainty who the famous 4,600,000 XPY address belongs to? I was under the impression that this was the coins "liberated" by the supposed XPY Mutineers, and was the source of coins to fill their PCs. That address is now down to ~2,000,000 coins, but is still #1 on the Rich List:

Here is the interesting part. Let's take a quick look at the latest removal of 250,000 XPY from this address two days ago.

After leaving the #1 address , 50,000 XPY are siphoned off in the very first transaction, with the other 200,000 going to an as yet not synched address.

Now, we follow that 50,000 group forward as they are shuffled through addresses with small amounts being siphoned off each time, EXCEPT for the first shuffle address. This is a main shuffle way station. Check out the activity.

Now, that group of 50,000XPY goes through several address, siphoning off small amounts each time and reaches this address:

Here is what happens in this address:

Where do these In>Out shuffles go? To a Cryptsy holding address? Nope, they join back up with other XPY doing the Paycoin Shuffle and continue mixing as a new 20,000 XPY group. https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/tx.dws?577861.htm

Yes, it was a tiny amount, but that is the point of this. These shuffle bots siphon off tiny amounts and then recombine them over and over and over to try to hide the origin of where they came from. Doesn't work of course, just makes it take a little longer to trace and makes it perfectly clear that this obfuscation is intentional.

Questions:
1. Who owns this #1 on the Rich List address? Whoever it is , they are using the same shuffle bots and related addresses as the ones Homero was using since Dec 12.
2. Why does someone have the ability to deposit to a Cryptsy address and then withdraw straight to another non- Cryptsy address? Using a bot even.  I was told that deposits go to holding addresses, and then withdrawals are taken from there.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
KeyserSoze

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:47:10 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2015, 05:01:39 PM by KeyserSoze

I'm not sure I buy this. Cryptsy helped a known fraud funnel money during the height of the scam. It seems like a calculated move to me to now ditch this $1 machine, delist the coin, and appeal to the community to have all forgiven for basically doing nothing (aside form profiting off the scam for nearly its entirety). But that's just my opinion.

EDIT: nevermind, it seems like they're keeping it afterall...

I used to day trade Bitcoin successfully. Then I took an arrow to the knee.
sublyme

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:49:29 PM

I will be happy to answer any questions on Garza's initial plans as of Feb. 2014.  Feel free to contact me.  Thanks guys.

That eBay story was weird, I hope you can explain in more detail how it escalated.

You sold a mining rig to Garza - I'm assuming a GPU rig? And then he offered you a job? How did that conversation happen - e-mails, phone calls? And what was the plan, aside from you working for him for free, what was he expecting you to do? Build the rigs? Who would finance it? Was there outright fraud in the plan or did you just suspect something?

And when did the lawsuits start? After you decline the offer, after you posted on reddit, later?

Yes, GPU rig, 5x 7970 to be exact.  He spoke to me about building rigs, I had a 6x 280x unit that could run on 15A power and at that time, that was somewhat unusual.  

I also had a mining farm running out of my home that at the time was worth around $70k.  He offered to buy all of my rigs for some of my proprietary knowledge when I would not take the position as "CTO and Founder."

He started with messages on ebay, it then escalated to "can I call you to talk about some ideas I have" kind of thing.  I spoke to him on the phone multiple times as well as email and google hangouts, he introduced himself as a person who has bought and sold "multiple 20+mm companies."  After many talks he told me he wanted to get into the mining business and that he wanted me to join him, we negotiated from there.  At once I had a geniusesatwork email which had a NDA and a contract.  I was promised a 21% cut of all sales.  I was expected to fully manage the business and also teach his "tech team" to build the rigs we would be selling.  He stated at the time that he had 12 full data centers.  He valued my share of the company at $150k and he would be financing it with his "partner's."  In the beginning he valued my ideas, however towards the end of our relationship outright fraud was becoming obvious.  
cryyptc

Activity: 98

#BITCOIN4LIFE

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:50:32 PM

whats wrong mullick?

once you delete something its gone for ever right?  Roll Eyes it was posted before but this merits a repost just because you deleted it + the weird thinking (or should we say, stupid) nvm you got so many -'s too bad it should really show up there. its integral  Grin

soo are you accepting more PC's as a gift?

Apparently mullick said too much, too soon and they made him delete everything. They seem to have decided to keep the "prime controller" and are defending it with this word salad:

tl;dr: you don't understand, and we can't explain, but we're keeping it. Thanks, suckers!

HORUS THE HOBO SETS THE RECORD STRAIGHT!!!! (((YOU WANT SOME FREE COINS BITCH?)))) LOLLLLZZZ
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:50:56 PM

Mullick may i ask how much Crypsty makes daily by selling POS coins that stake on your wallets?

I have never ever been given a dividend payment on my XPY or MINT or clams or dark or any other POS coin that i hold at cryptsy.

Do you have a dark masternode? did you build it with dark coins that you hold on deposit?

Its impossible not to stake POS when you hold so many coins and the wallets are hot, even for that short amount of time that you must sync a cold wallet so that it is caught up.

You own hundreds of millions of POS coins. The stake on this must be massive. Who owns these coins, crypsty, or the customers that hold them there?

I hear that you are trying to help the XPY owners, because you are a great guy. Did you ever sell XPY stake? Did you ever pay it back to customers that held XPY there? Remember when XPY was trading for 8 and 4usd? did you stake and sell it then?

Those without knowledge should not act superiour.

*coin.conf, one line.
reservebalance=<someridiculouslyhighnumber>

No staking.

I've largely stayed out of this and watched the show. But I'm on good personal terms with Mullick and have been for some time. Yeah, he and Cryptsy have stepped on a land mine, but you're trashing an honorable man here. Cast the stones at the people who deserve it. Shotgun accusations do no good and much harm.
cryyptc

#BITCOIN4LIFE

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:53:05 PM

Its impossible not to stake POS when you hold so many coins and the wallets are hot, even for that short amount of time that you must sync a cold wallet so that it is caught up.

*coin.conf, one line.

No staking.

I've largely stayed out of this and watched the show. But I'm on good personal terms with Mullick and have been for some time. Yeah, he and Cryptsy have stepped on a land mine, but you're trashing an honorable man here. Cast the stones at the people who deserve it. Shotgun accusations do no good and much harm.

OMG you a fool! mullick,horus,paul,josh plotted this!!!~ obvious is obvious >_>
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:57:59 PM

*coin.conf, one line.

No staking.

Yeah. The guy who helped me with multiple issues in learning linux and wallet code, spends 10 hours a day fixing shit that the support team drops the ball on, and responds to anyone with a legit problem as soon as he can is taking all the time to cook up a scam.

As I said, I know him PERSONALLY, far more than professionally. Learn to read. It makes your responses look a little less like the ravings of a ghetto crack whore.
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 05:00:59 PM

Primenode key is correct for activating a prime controller
Primenode rate for staking is 100

dave01

Activity: 258

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:03:18 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjVgX0A8Jtc
cryyptc

#BITCOIN4LIFE

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:06:04 PM

*coin.conf, one line.

No staking.

Yeah. The guy who helped me with multiple issues in learning linux and wallet code, spends 10 hours a day fixing shit that the support team drops the ball on, and responds to anyone with a legit problem as soon as he can is taking all the time to cook up a scam.

As I said, I know him PERSONALLY, far more than professionally. Learn to read. It makes your responses look a little less like the ravings of a ghetto crack whore.

^like i said crony capitalists!!! i bet he helped you profit wildly rite? Shocked >>> busted this is exactly what we were trying to prove that they stake users' coins and keep it in house<---this

zenfur

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:08:44 PM

*coin.conf, one line.

No staking.

Lol
Yes, Of course they could hold some POS wallets without enabling stake. But they don't do that. They have openly admitted to staking wallets.
Now as you point out, they could make it so that they do not stake, or they could give the stake back to the rightful owners.
Unfortunately they don't do either. Where is that honor you speak of?
Pages: « 1 ... 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 [1724] 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: