Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:19:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 [1732] 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3377005 times)
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 11:49:37 PM

Why did the TeamPaycoin/Foundation give them the PC's

They didn't.  

Why did TeamPaycoin/Foundation not talk about this with the people since its "The Peoples Coin"
before proceeding with this idea?

Because it wasn't The Paycoin Foundation (TPC)s controller.

miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 11:50:15 PM

considering how heroic they are for taking a PC from the evil Josh Garza.

They didn't take it from Ganza.

Drink!

miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 11:52:03 PM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/watchlist-gawminers-paybase-zencloud/67/10630

Allen1980s

Hello Everyone.

This is an unpaid, unsolicited post from me personally.

The Lawsuit:

First, everyone knows who I am and that I am directly involved in building the lawsuit against GAWminers, and all companies thereto belonging to GAW, directly or indirectly. As you also know, I will not rest until most, if not all, of the financial assets of the company(ies) are back in the hands of the customers.

As we also know, and through the email dumps of the past few months, Cantor Fitzgerald, and their Vice Chairman are also potentially implicated in the GAW fraud, and for some time. Whether they realized it was a fraud or not, is completely irrelevant at this juncture.

The Cryptsy Prime Controller:

In the past week, a Prime Controller was sold to Marshall Long and Big Vern (Cryptsy) for one U.S. dollar. I have not spoken to Cryptsy’s executives directly, so I have not received their input, but I have spoken to the other parties involved, resulting from my fit of rage of such a transaction; making no commonsense to me in the least, until a few hours ago.

Since the parties involved do not grasp the methodology of proper PR (Public Relations), and since the recent posts by Horus have incited increased community anger over the transaction, I am going to set this straight for everyone so that we have, what really is defined as, true transparency.

The Transaction:

Matt Eden is the head of the XPY Developers Group. Everyone knows how the coup d’etat was orchestrated at GAW, when Garza was away in Belgium, so I am not going to re-hash that here. It was Matt’s group who sold one of their Prime Controllers to Cryptsy for a dollar.

The reason this happened is straightforward. Marshall Long is the CTO of Cryptsy, as well as connected to Leo of Final Hash. Both entities have a large force of experienced and expert developers, who can be used to “help” fix the issues relating to the messed up Paycoin code. There was nothing nefarious about this. It was done to enlist the help of other enterprises in this crypto.

I know there are more than enough people here and elsewhere, who just want the coin to die, but that is not going to happen. You all just need to live with it. Too many people have been damaged by Garza, and this is probably the only time in the history of crypto where so many entities have come together to try and rectify the damage done to such a large group of crypto consumers.

The Whole Reason We Are Here:

I will state, without reserve, that the Garza/GAW fraud will overshadow that of Mt. Gox, in damaging the crypto community around the world. This has become the crowning cherry atop the sundae for this industry. It is “mostly” for this reason that so many are working behind the scenes to resolve much of the damage done, and this includes many people here on GH, who have been helping me, and others, resolve blockchain and other work being accomplished at present.

Someone Get a Manual on Public Relations... Please!

The posts made by Horus were far from transparent. Deleting previous posts, otherwise known as “Garza-ed,” added to the public presumption something nefarious had occurred. Much of this is due to my opinion that, most crypto enterprises are predominantly run by very geeky folks, who have little appreciation for proper management methods, especially relating to public relations statements (yes, this is my continued jab at this industry). None of the posts should have been made to divert criticism from Cryptsy, the Paycoin Foundation, or any other entities knowingly involved in the transfer. It would have been far simpler to have one person come forward and explain the rationale behind the transaction, and in one unified, mutually agreed upon format.

Although there are many Paycoin enthusiasts who fail to grasp their own situation in this massive fraud, I wanted to bring a sense of clarity to this latest action, and to attest to the “fact” that the entities who have been working on Paycoin have had the damaged consumers’ interest as the number one priority. If anyone, still dealing with Paycoin (owning it or, invested in Stakers), feels that the aforementioned statement is false, you have an uneducated opinion, to which you have a right, but which also is damaging to your own best interests.

Paycoin Entities:

I want to state, for the record, that everyone involved with Paycoin has been financially damaged by the GAW fraud. This also extends to the people who are working on fixing Paycoin. If you believe that their efforts are self-centered, you would be only partially correct, in that these people also have lost a lot of money as well in this fraud. They have every right to work to rectify that condition as much as, or more, than those who continue to denigrate these people in public; alluding to another potential fraud in the works.

Rumours, Rumours, and More Rumours: GAW Possesses NO Pre-mined Coins!

Although I am remiss in keeping track of this particular argument, GAW no longer possesses any pre-mined coins. Six million Paycoins have been under the control of the XPY Development Group since the coup d’etat. They are nestled in most of the Prime Controllers everyone possesses at present. Of those coins, most are actually staked customer coins. These are the coins which were exchanged for Hashpoints. If you are a Paycoin staker or holder, chances are you are the proud owners of pre-mined coins, not GAW. If you want the pre-mine coins destroyed, burn your own holdings (wallets). This was the sparkling diamond from the entire GAW fraud. Paycoin investors were made the owners of the pre-mine. The rest, was invariably used to pay developers and supposed stakeholders in the coin’s development, as well as the payroll of GAW. Yes, a sizable percentage was also sold on the exchanges to fill Josh’s pockets. Otherwise, Josh has no stake in Paycoin presently. He is a nobody in the continued operation of Paycoin, pure and simple. Those still looking to Josh as some important catalyst in the future of Paycoin, you were duped. He has no power or control any longer; just move on.

Cryptsy Has No Potential to Dump:

The blockchain addresses for the Prime Controller and the scraping wallet have already been posted on Talk.Paycoin.com. If you want to know what is going on with the Prime Controller and the proceeds, I suggest everyone just look at both addresses. Again, this could not be easier to watch.

Advice Whether Solicited or Not:

I want to give one piece of advice to everyone. There are many entities involved in this project. It is time for all involved to choose one single, educated speaker who can be counted upon to show true transparency on behalf of all the active parties. This is not presently the condition in the Paycoin environment, and has precipitated much damage to the efforts of so many, to fix so much wanton destruction by GAW.

Finally, I wanted to point to the fact that many have been indirectly aiding Garza and GAW, by causing confusion, and diverting attention from the work at hand, including the lawsuit. Every time some salacious transaction surfaces, without true transparency or clarity, it distracts everyone from the true villain in this whole fiasco: Garza et al. Although entertaining and interesting, much of the recent activities and opinions have been based on many false interpretations. Being somewhat of an outsider/insider, it is easy for me to see why: too many cooks in the kitchen.

Please post this around the other forums, such as BCT and Reddit. People know how to get in touch with me here.

Again, final statement: I am not officially connected to any of the Paycoin entities or Cryptsy. I own NO paycoins. I am charging back my remaining HashStakers I have left, and I suggest everyone do the same.

Allen

P.S. If anyone from Cryptsy would like to call me directly, Matt Eden, Adam Matlack, and Jonah Dorman have my coordinates. Feel free.

TheMage

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 11:52:45 PM

Strikes me that to take on a Prime was an ill-conceived, ill-considered and ill-researched idea that, if nothing else, has placed Cryptsy firmly in the cross hairs of the Alphabets, if they weren't there already. With alleged money laundering by Ganza, Ganzas heavy use and promotion of Cryptsy, it will not end well there I suspect. There was talk last year that there were to be some major actions within the world of crypto imminent, and then things went quiet...

Cryptsy may have had to field issues with one or two of the Alphabets before, but I'll take an educated guess and say that once up to speed they will be in every slot, groove, cranny and nook Cryptsy have.

As with this entire farce, there are still many Acts yet to go..

Cryptsy aside, the SEC did go after a number of businesses and shut them down/fined them due to illegally selling shares (IPO's). I want to say somewhere in the 50-60 range of businesses. I'm trying to find the article now. Maybe this is what you are referring to.

In Sept 2014, they had 4 major investigations going on. One in Texas for fraudulent sales of investment vehicle that would give 7%/week, one in Florida for cash in excess of $10k for bitcoin as money laundering, Silk Road trying to say Bitcoin wasn't money, and.... I'm thinking the other one was in California maybe as a unregistered money transmitter? I can't find the article right now that went through all of them, just remember that at the same time as Garza was spinning up his scam, there were at least 3 cases that could relate directly to his activities.  Don't remember seeing 50-60 businesses getting busted on unregistered securities?

Here it is, however I still seem to remember 50-60 companies somewhere. This is related to the inquiries, so maybe what im thinking of was the fines themselves.  https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/sec-sends-inquiry-letters-hundreds-bitcoin-companies-unregistered-securities/

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 11:55:04 PM

Paycoin.com Update And Q&A
https://plus.google.com/events/cum53blgf9onb5eag3o4adhvu6k

The paycoin.com online wallet service will be shutting down.

MasterYoshi
Live Burning of 125,010 Coins from a prime

Here are the 3 transactions ID:

e09b65d074ba2ad53e00d61b4c9df0582606d0242b278cca0d1d665c572dd1ec
c44da963d3d3080f9dcd973f0594da3ad67780b50bd7db0c62cf87357dfdda0e
0fe9712b344a98786b2b0d7ca9aa3f0f649bc3ed4eb424753a600167fd0cb355

http://paycoinfoundation.org/docs/PC_Agreement.pdf

5. No principal amount shall be removed from the Prime Nodes.
a. Principal amounts required to be held on a Prime Node may change with
each bidding cycle.
6. Prime Nodes wallet addresses must contain the exact amount of coins required
to create the Prime Node when the Prime Node was created.

New Prime Distribution:
XPY Core Dev 14
Cryptsy 1

XPY Trust 5
Adam Matlack 3
The PayCoin Foundation 12
Unknown party 15

Previous Distribution:
XPY Core Dev 15
XPY Trust 5
Adam Matlack 3
The PayCoin Foundation 12
Phil Valada/Unknown party 15

skinnyboy

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 11:55:21 PM

Strikes me that to take on a Prime was an ill-conceived, ill-considered and ill-researched idea that, if nothing else, has placed Cryptsy firmly in the cross hairs of the Alphabets, if they weren't there already. With alleged money laundering by Ganza, Ganzas heavy use and promotion of Cryptsy, it will not end well there I suspect. There was talk last year that there were to be some major actions within the world of crypto imminent, and then things went quiet...

Cryptsy may have had to field issues with one or two of the Alphabets before, but I'll take an educated guess and say that once up to speed they will be in every slot, groove, cranny and nook Cryptsy have.

Cryptsy aside, the SEC did go after a number of businesses and shut them down/fined them due to illegally selling shares (IPO's). I want to say somewhere in the 50-60 range of businesses. I'm trying to find the article now. Maybe this is what you are referring to.

In Sept 2014, they had 4 major investigations going on. One in Texas for fraudulent sales of investment vehicle that would give 7%/week, one in Florida for cash in excess of $10k for bitcoin as money laundering, Silk Road trying to say Bitcoin wasn't money, and.... I'm thinking the other one was in California maybe as a unregistered money transmitter? I can't find the article right now that went through all of them, just remember that at the same time as Garza was spinning up his scam, there were at least 3 cases that could relate directly to his activities.  Don't remember seeing 50-60 businesses getting busted on unregistered securities?

Here it is, however I still seem to remember 50-60 companies somewhere. This is related to the inquiries, so maybe what im thinking of was the fines themselves.  https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/sec-sends-inquiry-letters-hundreds-bitcoin-companies-unregistered-securities/

Wasn't that approx the number of darkweb drug sites that were taken down around that time last year?  Possibly that you're confusing this with?

BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 11:56:26 PM

I have been watching this from the sidelines for a bit. Why did we accept the Prime Controller?

At the time we though getting the PC from the foundation would be a good way to protect the coins from the shenanigans. It is in our interest to ensure coins continue for both us, and our customers. I think Mullick has basically stated most of that so I wont beat a dead horse.

We are considering our options at this point as far as how to proceed, all the while addressing your concerns stated here. If you have an idea, or route you think we should take with the PC lets hear it.
skinnyboy

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 11:58:11 PM

We are considering our options at this point as far as how to proceed, all the while addressing your concerns stated here. If you have an idea, or route you think we should take with the PC lets hear it.

I think, if you've been sat on the sidelines you know full well what the prevailing view of what you should do with your gifted hyper inflation wallet is.

GIFOS

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 12:04:41 AM

They didn't.  

Why did TeamPaycoin/Foundation not talk about this with the people since its "The Peoples Coin"

That is not what BitJohn just stated below.

I have been watching this from the sidelines for a bit. Why did we accept the Prime Controller?

At the time we though getting the PC from the foundation would be a good way to protect the coins from the shenanigans. It is in our interest to ensure coins continue for both us, and our customers. I think Mullick has basically stated most of that so I wont beat a dead horse.

miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 12:06:57 AM

They didn't.  

BitJohn is incorrect.

http://talk.paycoin.com/discussion/830/cryptsy-received-a-prime-node

GIFOS

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 12:09:08 AM

They didn't.  

BitJohn is incorrect.

That is crazy so they do not know where it even came from?
Any paperwork to this $1 transaction between the two parties, was it in cash or BTC?
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 12:09:16 AM

Everybody's hands are in Homeros cookie jar and the muggles keep filling it up. Gawtards are now competing on who gets to steal their money. Best bid wins, boys!

BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 12:10:29 AM

The Cryptsy Prime Controller:

In the past week, a Prime Controller was sold to Marshall Long and Big Vern (Cryptsy) for one U.S. dollar. I have not spoken to Cryptsy’s executives directly, so I have not received their input, but I have spoken to the other parties involved, resulting from my fit of rage of such a transaction; making no commonsense to me in the least, until a few hours ago.

Since the parties involved do not grasp the methodology of proper PR (Public Relations), and since the recent posts by Horus have incited increased community anger over the transaction, I am going to set this straight for everyone so that we have, what really is defined as, true transparency.

To clarify
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 12:11:36 AM

This is Matthew Eden in case anyone wasn't sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toYbyLd6v5s&t=8m17s

https://www.linkedin.com/in/mattheweden

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 12:11:47 AM

They didn't.  

BitJohn is incorrect.

Any paperwork to this $1 transaction between the two parties, was it in cash or BTC?

http://talk.paycoin.com/uploads/Uploader/d9/fa433385d618f4b2d8d06cfe5e6428.pdf

Lol cryptsy paid a dollar? http://talk.paycoin.com/uploads/Uploader/d9/fa433385d618f4b2d8d06cfe5e6428.pdf

I thought primes were to be auctioned off according to the whitepaper? And the idiots play it off as an effort to promote decentralization?

Also, notice it goes w/out principle.. that means they unloaded those coins (125k?) somewhere and now cryptsy has loaded it up with 125k of user coins(?) to stake at 100%APR? Damn, at this rate, you'd think the US Federal Reserve would be getting jealous that this PayCoin is taking over their turf of making up money out of thin air.

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 12:12:10 AM

Riiiight. Protecting the coin from shenanigans while it is allowed for "someone" to wash  unknown numbers of coins from the pre-mine through the exchange to make them "legitimate". And that is not even getting into the hundreds of thousands of XPY that it is admitted were dumped on Cryptsy by Homero while he brazenly lied about it to his investors. Then, there is the "small detail" of the fact that the #1 holder of XPY on Cryptsy is Josh, so any bribes from the PCs to customers would mostly go in his pocket. So this obviously means there is totally no connection to Homero at all.  If any of you had a lick of common sense you would simply STFU and quit trying to play everyone for fools. It seems the Homero arrogance has infected Cryptsy to the core.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
KeyserSoze

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 12:12:24 AM

This needs to be reported ASAP.  Cryptsy are colluding in a fraud.

Everyone's a communist, eh, McCarthy?

I used to day trade Bitcoin successfully. Then I took an arrow to the knee.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8990

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 12:12:30 AM

Maybe it's just me being slow, but I find this bit of information important:

Marshall Long is the CTO of Cryptsy

Mr. Long was featured in those leaked e-mails in extensive communications with Mr. Garza about Paycoin development. I believe his nickname was "pumpkin". He supplied a developer (named Brad - Cryptsy employee by any chance?) to Mr. Garza.

If that's all true it kind of puts Cryptsy's position in a very different light. Good luck convincing the "community" that it's for their own good. I would think that this kind of prior involvement should be preemptively made public and addressed appropriately. Or if it's not true it still needs to be addressed. Haven't seen any of that so far, just a lot of posturing.
TheMage

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 12:12:36 AM

Wasn't that approx the number of darkweb drug sites that were taken down around that time last year?  Possibly that you're confusing this with?

Grrr this is going to bug me now lol.

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
GIFOS

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 12:15:32 AM

They didn't.  

BitJohn is incorrect.

http://talk.paycoin.com/uploads/Uploader/d9/fa433385d618f4b2d8d06cfe5e6428.pdf

Lol cryptsy paid a dollar? http://talk.paycoin.com/uploads/Uploader/d9/fa433385d618f4b2d8d06cfe5e6428.pdf

I thought primes were to be auctioned off according to the whitepaper? And the idiots play it off as an effort to promote decentralization?

Also, notice it goes w/out principle.. that means they unloaded those coins (125k?) somewhere and now cryptsy has loaded it up with 125k of user coins(?) to stake at 100%APR? Damn, at this rate, you'd think the US Federal Reserve would be getting jealous that this PayCoin is taking over their turf of making up money out of thin air.

Ok, thanks think I understand this whole fuckup now, kinda, more twists and turns then
I could ever imaging and sure there are more to come.......
Pages: « 1 ... 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 [1732] 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: