Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:18:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 [1754] 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376980 times)
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:10:58 PM

It's a shame that cryptsy behaves so irresponsibly and is biased.
Cryptsy is putting an effort to help salvage the coin under the premise that this will help the community. Moreover, Cryptsy is now XPY investor and is even helping develop XPY ecosystem (e.g. CTO has created a website that tracks PCs). However, the biggest XPY holder is still the scammer (he controls 15PCs and that #1 wallet), thereby by helping XPY Cryptsy is helping the sammer.

No, Phillip the Snake Vadala took the remainder of Josh's toys and is hiding from the public.  

Of course Ganza is a self proclaimed expert at "oversubscription" which he claims to have "learned" in the broadband industry.   So he could have sold another 150 PC's to this group:

What will be comedy gold is when it is revealed that the anonymous owner of the 15 or so PCs is an Arab with ties to terrorism and money laundering and then this sad-sack group of XPY holders, promoters, and exchanges get rounded up for supporting money laundering and funding terrorists.

XPY is still substantially Garzacoin. He still controls a lot of coins. Do you have any idea how many coins are controlled by Garza?

Less than 1 million.  Likely less than 100K.

You see when you give a greedy fuck like Mr scam muggle an account with a limit, not like uncle stu's bank account, he tends to spend it all or overdraft it.  Since he doesn't 350% stakers anymore and doesn't have any control of prime nodes anymore he's now desperately hanging on the notion that he is in control.

Couple questions:  Who exactly owns the #1 richest address? I was under the impression that this address (originally holding 4,600,000XPY) was XPY that was seized (stolen) by the Mutineers. If it is "Not Josh", then why are the same shuffle bots being used to launder coins, and why are coins going through the same addresses that have been visited since the scam began?
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?232492.htm

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
adipurnama

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

http://goo.gl/W11Kjy

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 03:11:12 PM

At this point I feel I have put my best effort forward on the Prime Controller issue, hopefully I answered some questions for you.

We will announce the decision in this thread when it is made.

I appreciate the candid conversation and look forward to the next one. Thanks for your time.

Please do, BitchJohn. Go suck on Homero's ballsack for a while and report back with "your decision".

Regardless of whether a trader feels motivated to "do the right thing" and pull their coins from Cryptsy, at this point leaving them there is plain stupid. Whenever there is a sign of something wrong with an exchange it is usually followed by a sudden closure (read :HAxxorD!). SOMETHING is definitely wrong with this whole situation, and the Prime Cuntroller gift to Cryptsy is a sign of pure desperation. Cryptsy has obviously been deeply involved in the Paycoin scam right from the beginning and when it goes down Cryptsy probably will too. Anybody with a lick of common sense needs to get their coins out of Cryptsy immediately.

From the Cryptsy Vote thread:

I personally think that the entire concept of an exchange being involved this deeply with an obvious scam is an affront to the entire Crypto Community. Having a "vote" to decide whether they are going to openly and actively take part in the massive fraud scheme known as Paycoin is a fucking insult to anyone with more than one braincell and an ounce of integrity.

The best way to cast a vote against this ridiculous conflict of interest , that may very well also be criminal, would be to remove ALL coins from Cryptsy. Fuck em. There is no shortage of shitcoin exchanges.

Here is where to cast your vote:Click HERE to vote

To show support for decency in the Crypto World, pull ALL coins from Cryptsy.

If you like the people in charge of your coins and your personal financial information to be directly involved in the largest Shitcoin Scam ever (Paycoin XPY), then keep your coins there. Also keep in mind that something is definitely wrong with Cryptsy, and if you decide to keep your coins there it is quite possible you will end up losing them, and when it happens you will be getting exactly what you deserve.

BEST SCAMER 2015 AND MOUTHED BRAGGART

miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 03:17:57 PM

Cryptsy is putting an effort to help salvage the coin under the premise that this will help the community. Moreover, Cryptsy is now XPY investor and is even helping develop XPY ecosystem (e.g. CTO has created a website that tracks PCs). However, the biggest XPY holder is still the scammer (he controls 15PCs and that #1 wallet), thereby by helping XPY Cryptsy is helping the sammer.

No, Phillip the Snake Vadala took the remainder of Josh's toys and is hiding from the public.  

Of course Ganza is a self proclaimed expert at "oversubscription" which he claims to have "learned" in the broadband industry.   So he could have sold another 150 PC's to this group:

What will be comedy gold is when it is revealed that the anonymous owner of the 15 or so PCs is an Arab with ties to terrorism and money laundering and then this sad-sack group of XPY holders, promoters, and exchanges get rounded up for supporting money laundering and funding terrorists.

XPY is still substantially Garzacoin. He still controls a lot of coins. Do you have any idea how many coins are controlled by Garza?

You see when you give a greedy fuck like Mr scam muggle an account with a limit, not like uncle stu's bank account, he tends to spend it all or overdraft it.  Since he doesn't 350% stakers anymore and doesn't have any control of prime nodes anymore he's now desperately hanging on the notion that he is in control.
That's interesting. Is there a way to check (verify) that Garza indeed controls less than 100K coins? If true, that would be great. However, it seems strange that Mr Scam-Muggle Fetus-Puncher is still active on HT if he stands to gain almost nothing from future XPY sales.

1) It cannot be proven to the satisfaction of bitcointalk or paul revere.

2) Ganza is likely just hanging on to his delusions of grandeur that he will make all of his "promises" come to reality soon™.  He states as much when he spews garbage all over hashtalk. REF "I am a man of my word" "I will honor my promises" etc.

3) Ganza is also likely delusional enough to think he can "get back" all of his precious XPY and Prime Nodes in court.  REF his press release and announcements of an injunction.   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg11112022#msg11112022

4) If you take away the actual Prime Nodes and pretend they are PNG's you can see how Mr Ganza could be very very worried if anyone found out he doesn't control or own jack anymore. REF: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg11163748#msg11163748

5) There is rough math out there and more specific math floating around.  The top wallet everyone references is not under Ganzas control as it is dedicated to hashstaker payouts which are also not under ganzas control.  

Rumor is that Mr Ganza has now resorted to threats of physical violence against those who have contractually (by Ganzas signature or written agreement) acquired controlling interest in XPY.  RE: Phillip the snake Vadala, Team XPY (bunch of shills moderating hashtalk), etc.

miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 03:21:13 PM

Couple questions:  Who exactly owns the #1 richest address? I was under the impression that this address (originally holding 4,600,000XPY) was XPY that was seized (stolen) by the Mutineers. If it is "Not Josh", then why are the same shuffle bots being used to launder coins, and why are coins going through the same addresses that have been visited since the scam began?
https://i.imgur.com/nscP1In.jpg

You should get on a Q&A call with the Development corp and ask these questions directly.  You could also ask for various forms of acceptable proof and review these "shuffle bots" to see WTF is going on.   You may find hard proof that coins are being "shuffled" and "laundered" or find that the various hot wallet systems interact with each other just like bots would.   I have no idea.

miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 03:23:57 PM

Who is deleting all their posts?  

Also

Coin Shop LLC?

DBA Coin Shop

Sole Member Homero Joshua Garza

WTF Is this?

I searched Coinshop and did not find anything. Is this yet another company started by Garza?

This is another Ganza production.

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:25:46 PM

Coinshop? At least he's learning. Trying to keep that one a secret is the only thing he's done since paycoin launched that should maybe work (although he somehow found people stupid enough to buy all his other shit, so who knows).
mutha

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

AS8UDRR8Dc4wTyZkMT7Z5vaXtiWK9zh5Hb

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:28:57 PM

At this point I feel I have put my best effort forward on the Prime Controller issue, hopefully I answered some questions for you.

I appreciate the candid conversation and look forward to the next one. Thanks for your time.

No need to announce the decision, we already know what your decision is and what the poll results will be.

You will keep the Prime Controller.

But come back anytime... it has been entertaining watching how you manage damage control.  
miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 03:36:25 PM

Coinshop? At least he's learning. Trying to keep that one a secret is the only thing he's done since paycoin launched that should maybe work (although he somehow found people stupid enough to buy all his other shit, so who knows).

He probably doesn't want the Alphabet Soup to find out about it.

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:41:07 PM

He probably doesn't want the Alphabet Soup to find out about it.

I just think the coinstand and mineral, "totally separate" companies that were announced by him on his website, used his coins/software, and shockingly turned out to be backed by him was hysterical.

I'm not surprised there was something else up his sleeve, just impressed that he kept his mouth shut after starting the paperwork.
Paul Revere

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:44:34 PM

https://i.imgur.com/nscP1In.jpg

You should get on a Q&A call with the Development corp and ask these questions directly.  You could also ask for various forms of acceptable proof and review these "shuffle bots" to see WTF is going on.   You may find hard proof that coins are being "shuffled" and "laundered" or find that the various hot wallet systems interact with each other just like bots would.   I have no idea.

I am 100% certain that large amounts of XPY from that #1 address are being shuffled and mixed and then ending up on exchanges (mostly Cryptsy) exactly the same way as has been going on since day 1. Look for yourself. https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/tx.dws?575613.htm that is 250,000 XPY taken from that address on 4/24.
200,000 was parked here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?PSHMTL6xBxKqqeZFbFh4DtPsZ2Syy8QWaH.htm
and 50,000 started shuffling, with small amounts alternately going Cryptsy and/or new addresses and then leaving to recombine over and over and over. Exactly the same way that the mixing/laundering/shuffling/origin obfuscation has been being done all along.

Taking 250,000 XPY from a wallet containing 2,000,000+ and then depositing random small amounts (often like ~1XPY) to Cryptsy?? Over and over and over? That is definitely an effort to obfuscate where the coins came from. Exactly the same as has been done since Dec 12 with coins from the Premine. Maybe these now belong to someone else using the same mixing methods as Homero did, maybe it is being done by the same person who did it for Homero . I don't know. What I do know is that the exact same thing has been done all along, and I see no proof whatsoever that these coins do not belong to Homero. Even if they were supposedly controlled by one of the "Mutineers", what proof is there that they are not acting for Homero to try to make it look like Homero is out of the scam? None.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:45:32 PM

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
cryyptc

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

#BITCOIN4LIFE

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:47:32 PM

SORRY JUST WOKE UP!===> LET'S SHOOT THE FVCKING THING!!!! Wink MUUHAHAA

miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 03:48:29 PM

Taking 250,000 XPY from a wallet containing 2,000,000+ and then depositing random small amounts (often like ~1XPY) to Cryptsy?? Over and over and over? That is definitely an effort to obfuscate where the coins came from. Exactly the same as has been done since Dec 12 with coins from the Premine. Maybe these now belong to someone else using the same mixing methods as Homero did, maybe it is being done by the same person who did it for Homero . I don't know. What I do know is that the exact same thing has been done all along, and I see no proof whatsoever that these coins do not belong to Homero. Even if they were supposedly controlled by one of the "Mutineers", what proof is there that they are not acting for Homero to try to make it look like Homero is out of the scam? None.

Would that behavior with the small deposits and shuffling happen if that wallet was the zencloud and paybase main wallet?  

Same with the large transactions, like refilling the hot wallets?

kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:50:12 PM

No need to announce the decision, we already know what your decision is and what the poll results will be.

heres the trading pairs on cryptsy. xpy is still pretty strong. free money is always free money but why get in the middle of this shit pie. and how can they return the pc? they cant unless new wallet is released

miaviator informing as always. these of course are not statement of facts Wink  Cool is there a specific reason you call Vadala a snake? other than him talking in circles here
any rumors how many prime wallets he holds?

even if Mr. DoucheCanoe™ Fetus-puncher doesnt hold any real commanding assets in xpy, the fact that people would still look at him as GAWD works for him. he can release more useless shit like coinstand and try to abuse the community he left tattered. im pretty sure you are correct about him thinking he can gain something via legal means. thats of course a lost cause. hes an imbecile

Paul they took all the code / scripts produced while at GAW. that would totally explain same pattern(s) for scraping/shuffling
the reason they would use old addresses? i dont know. too lazy to reconfigure stuff? what if Garbozo has sources of these tools and tasks someone to find bugs, lets say in wallet generation. Paycoin foundation was hacked what 3 times?  Roll Eyes
Paul Revere

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:55:22 PM

Would that behavior with the small deposits and shuffling happen if that wallet was the zencloud and paybase main wallet?  

Same with the large transactions, like refilling the hot wallets?

Why would there be hundreds of tiny deposits to new Cryptsy addresses being repeated dozens hundreds thousands? of times, 24 hours per day, 7 days a week? This is coin mixing, not withdrawals from Zen or Paybase.

Revelation

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 04:02:48 PM

That's interesting. Is there a way to check (verify) that Garza indeed controls less than 100K coins? If true, that would be great. However, it seems strange that Mr Scam-Muggle Fetus-Puncher is still active on HT if he stands to gain almost nothing from future XPY sales.

1) It cannot be proven to the satisfaction of bitcointalk or paul revere.

2) Ganza is likely just hanging on to his delusions of grandeur that he will make all of his "promises" come to reality soon™.  He states as much when he spews garbage all over hashtalk. REF "I am a man of my word" "I will honor my promises" etc.

3) Ganza is also likely delusional enough to think he can "get back" all of his precious XPY and Prime Nodes in court.  REF his press release and announcements of an injunction.   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg11112022#msg11112022

4) If you take away the actual Prime Nodes and pretend they are PNG's you can see how Mr Ganza could be very very worried if anyone found out he doesn't control or own jack anymore. REF: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg11163748#msg11163748

5) There is rough math out there and more specific math floating around.  The top wallet everyone references is not under Ganzas control as it is dedicated to hashstaker payouts which are also not under ganzas control.  

Rumor is that Mr Ganza has now resorted to threats of physical violence against those who have contractually (by Ganzas signature or written agreement) acquired controlling interest in XPY.  RE: Phillip the snake Vadala, Team XPY (bunch of shills moderating hashtalk), etc.
Thanks a lot for clarifying things. Still, if not under Ganza's control, the coins are controlled by people with questionable integrity who helped orchestrate the whole scam. These people, albeit less scammy than Ganza, are also scammers. It doesn't really matter who controls coins as long as they are in the hands of scammers and Cryptsy is helping this scam to stay afloat.
Paid Piper

Activity: 329
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 04:03:52 PM

Subject:    Re: Cryptsy CFTC Complaint
Date:    Wed, 7 Jan 2015 04:45:12 -0500
Reply-To:    Paul Vernon <paulevernon@yahoo.com>
To:    Josh Garza <josh@gaw.com>

It's unlikely that ctfc has jurisdiction.  I've been out of town so I haven't had a chance to look at this directly

I'll take a look at this when I get back later today

Paul

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 7, 2015, at 1:02 AM, Josh Garza <josh@gaw.com> wrote:

> Hey Paul, what are your thoughts here?
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: Jonah Dorman <jonah@btc.com>
> Date: Tuesday, January 6, 2015
> Subject: Cryptsy CFTC Complaint
> To: Josh Garza <josh@gaw.com>, Jonah Dorman <jonah@btc.com>
>
>
> Josh,
>
> To the best of our knowledge there is no possible way the activity noted in Allen's complaint is directly or indirectly related to our exchange system as was laid out in the email responses to Allen.
>
> Please contact Paul directly and inquire as to why his agent stated that you would be personally affected by a CFTC report against cryptsy for manipulating the XPY Market.
>
> --
> Jonah Dorman
> General Manager
> GAW Miners LLC
> O: (860) 222-2631
> C: (727) 386-6825
> ________________
> <unnamed.png>
>
>
> From: Cryptsy.com [mailto:support@cryptsy.com]
> Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2015 4:36 PM
> To: ashinner@columbus.rr.com
> Subject: Re: [#172763] XPY Market: Violation of Commodity Trading Regulations (Traders)
>
>  
>
> Hello Allen,
> After some research, I think before you decide to pursue this any further you should talk to your boss Josh.
> He will be in direct line of your fire and what you are pushing will affect him personally.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Jim  aka: JShock
>
> Customer Service Manager
>
> Cryptsy.com
>
>
>
 .”

Subject:    Re: Violations of USC 7 CFTC Cryptsy
Date:    Mon, 5 Jan 2015 21:32:04 -0500
To:    Allen Shinners <ashinner@columbus.rr.com>

cool, thats everything then on this side

Josh Garza
CEO- GAW Corp

On Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 9:26 PM, Allen Shinners <ashinner@columbus.rr.com> wrote:

That is not a “pump and dump.”  A traditional “pump and dump” occurs when a company overly markets to a specific group of people, belonging to a special classification, while selling the hyped up commodity/security in the marketplaces. In other words, while a company is over-marketing a commodity/security, stating that the value will be “through the roof,” they are simultaneously selling the same commodity in the marketplace. That is how the law defines the majority of “pump and dumps.”  It is not what you are accustomed to in the crypto markets, where an individual places market orders to artificially raise or lower a price, whereby they only benefit. That is a pump and dump, but I believe that it is prosecuted under “painting the screen” or “banging the close.”

D. Allen Shinners

546 East King Street

Lancaster, Ohio 43130

Tel: 740-681-1990

Fax: 740-681-5662

email: ashinner@columbus.rr.com

From: josh@geniusesatwork.com [mailto:josh@geniusesatwork.com] On Behalf Of Josh Garza
    Sent: Monday, January 05, 2015 9:19 PM

To: Allen Shinners
    Subject: Re: Violations of USC 7 CFTC Cryptsy

just to be clear.

We do buy from an exchange when someone buys from us. And we sell on an exchange, when they sell.

Every order we make is matched with an order from PayBase

Josh Garza
    CEO- GAW Corp

On Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 9:13 PM, Allen Shinners <ashinner@columbus.rr.com> wrote:

LOL As long as GAW hasn’t been pumping and dumping, “painting the screen” or, any other market activity there that is in violation of USC 7…. I am going to suggest to the CFTC that they subpoena this transaction histories of all the markets for the past year, including that of XPY, obviously. It will be easy for them to isolate the trading accounts and activities for each market. They will also be able to subpoena the records and identities of traders who have violated the law. I am still trying to find the appropriate subsection dealing with “pump and dump.” I am researching the various U.S. cases. Here you might have to think a bit, because pump and dump extends beyond pure trading, it also extends to the pumped value of a commodity or security through over-marketing, while simultaneously selling on the markets. I am reading a transcript between the SEC and CFTC on their definitions of “pump and dump,” to see how it applies in the commodities markets.

D. Allen Shinners

546 East King Street

Lancaster, Ohio 43130

Tel: 740-681-1990

Fax: 740-681-5662

email: ashinner@columbus.rr.com

From: josh@geniusesatwork.com [mailto:josh@geniusesatwork.com] On Behalf Of Josh Garza
    Sent: Monday, January 05, 2015 8:48 PM
    To: Allen Shinners
    Subject: Re: Violations of USC 7 CFTC Cryptsy

This helps us right?

Josh Garza
    CEO- GAW Corp

On Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 8:45 PM, Allen Shinners <ashinner@columbus.rr.com> wrote:

Fair warning:  I am sending this to Cryptsy. I will be typing a formal letter and sending the same information to the CFTC, along with snapshot proof of Cryptsy XPY sell/buy order books, clearly showing that the exchange is not enforcing CFTC regulations of the exchange of a commodity. If Paul Vernon “is” an acquaintance of yours, you might want to warn him that I am deadly serious about cleaning this activity up on his exchange, now that the CFTC has publicly stated that crypto currencies fall under CFTC regulatory oversight. I will wait to see immediate action being taken on Cryptsy to report the violators to the CFTC. Additionally, I will expect to see a Twitter statement from “Big Vern” that, in light of recent declarations by the CFTC, Cryptsy will be closing violator trading accounts for illegal trading activities, as well as reporting such violators to the CFTC for prosecution. Yes, that will not fit in a tweet, but he can post it in the public eye on Cryptsy’s front end:

On November 17th, 2014, the CFTC announced that “Bitcoin,” a crypto currency, was classified as a commodity, regulated and enforced by the U.S. CFTC. By default, this declaration included all crypto currencies traded on U.S. exchanges in the United States. In the past 7 days, I have monitored and archived evidence that traders have been allowed to manipulate the XPY market by your exchange. These traders have violated, at minimum, three laws that require your exchange to report such violators to the CFTC for prosecution. Moreover, your exchange is liable for the policing of all markets, including XPY, precluding the such actions by registered participants, regardless of the market in which such activities occur. I submit the following:

Traders, and vicariously the exchange, are precluding acceptable price discovery in the XPY market, in violation of the Commodities Exchange Act 7 USC § 9, including Section 6.a.5.c. where traders are entering large orders, on both buy and sell books, influencing market participants to believe that an open sell or buy contract will be executable for the price at which it is listed, in public order books. Breach of this regulation occurs when market participants list such orders and remove them when the market pricing has reached the listed contract order price. Inclusively, traders are committing further violations by engaging in the technique “Painting the screen” (Painting the tape). “Painting the screen” occurs when a trader, or traders, cover the visual order books to preclude price discovery, or to confuse a commodity market, through the entry of minute, noncompetitive trades “laddering” to an unseen contract price (sell/buy), other traders cannot visually identify. Furthermore, in violation of 7 USC § 1 et seq., traders have been identified selling against market price movements (“dumping”) through the aforementioned practice “Painting the screen.” These trades have been registered in successive order in increments of 0.0003 XPY, 0.0001 XPY and currently, at the time of this notice, 0.0005 XPY.

Currently, the CFTC allows registered commodity exchanges to self-police trading activities on their exchanges. However, when exchanges have been notified, by other market participants, that such violations are occurring, and exchanges continue to not enforce CFTC regulations, such exchanges may be subject equally to prosecution and or fines determined by the CFTC, or the Department of Justice, should such violations be submitted for criminal prosecution.

[Suspicious link removed]j.com/articles/cftc-commissioner-says-agency-has-authority-over-bitcoin-price-manipulation-1416265016

I am sending this shortly to Cryptsy, if the text box has enough characters. If nothing happens by Friday, it all goes out in the mail to the CFTC. I am also hoping to catch all of those Bitcoiners who thought they could manipulate the market, especially when I am operating in that market. It is not going to happen. Posting it to HT as well, since a lot of those guys sit there taking in information.

Bittrex seems to be attempting to stop such activity, but Cryptsy has turned a blind eye to these illegal activities, for as long as I have been a member there. Time for it all to end.

cryyptc

#BITCOIN4LIFE

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 04:04:25 PM

But I'm sure it'll all be worth it for you, and your XPY holdings will be worth the stated $20 floor any day now...
I own mostly Bitcoin but hey that is me. I have never traded, or owned XPY.

BitJohn,

I appreciate your attempting to answer questions here.  So here are the questions that matter most IMHO from an ethics perspective:

As of today, how many XPY does Cryptsy or Project Investors LLC, or any of its or their respective officers, directors or shareholders/members hold (excluding only coins held for unaffiliated customers of Cryptsy)?  How were those XPY acquired, when and (if not acquired on an open exchanged) from whom?

What entity gave/sold the PC to Cryptsy?  Are there any "strings" (terms, conditions, contract, expectations, or requirements) relating to the "gift"? 

Does Cryptsy, Project Investors LLC, or any of its or their respective officers, directors, or shareholders have any existing business or personal relationship with H.J. Garza, GAW, Stuart Fraser, or Cantor Fitzgerald?

^ +1337

adipurnama

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

http://goo.gl/W11Kjy

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 04:04:52 PM

NEXT FRAUD FROM HUMERO JOSHUA GARZA  Grin

https://hashtalk.org/topic/37184/crowd-funding-category-suggestions

cryyptc

#BITCOIN4LIFE

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 04:15:08 PM

lol MOAR COINS!!!! Smiley  ~i just spit out my coffee
Pages: « 1 ... 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 [1754] 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: