Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:30:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 [1585] 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376891 times)
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 03:38:31 AM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gawneedstobestopped

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:38:47 AM

Juliette then telling Josh she's pregnant with his scam baby?
Find it odd that I cancelled my augmentation consultation? Or that I did not move this weekend (didn't want to lift anything heavy)? Or why I have been crazy emotional? Or perhaps that my girls have been looking a little more enlarged? That I have been saying good night earlier, as I am crazy exhausted?....You are smart, I am sure you can put it together from here.
http://snipurl.com/29ukcjw

Ok now i might have a dark sense of humor at times, but this is just plain fucked up... Consider the situation above and read this chat Carlos sent to Josh...

Oh no I WAS WRONG!! That was sent TO CARLOS FROM JOSH! Wow....
jayendo

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:39:52 AM

Looks like they where making some money, chart represents sales from web site mid nov to mid jan https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Uy1xbKLexxz1rjeey0S8KVWLKBT_Ps2dLAuOn4d_LFo/edit#gid=1334013837
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:41:36 AM

Market manipulation. Securities fraud. Extortion. Adultery. Wife masturbating to images of husband's friends and being exposed naked to thousands online. Scammer talking to sibling about wanting to perform a back ally abortion with who he was cheating on his wife with. Hackers exposing basically all of this (thanks Anonymous Grin ). Did I miss anything?
gawneedstobestopped

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:42:21 AM

Looks like they where making some money, chart represents sales from web site mid nov to mid jan https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Uy1xbKLexxz1rjeey0S8KVWLKBT_Ps2dLAuOn4d_LFo/edit#gid=1334013837

Yeah they were making some money alright, and Carlos didn't want the IRS to know about it either!

KeyserSoze

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:42:50 AM

so much for being an upstanding church going family.

being a hypocrite makes him a perfect church member
Hey lets keep this on track of him being a scammer and not start insulting billions of people.

Truth hit a little close to home for ya, eh?

I used to day trade Bitcoin successfully. Then I took an arrow to the knee.
TheMage

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:43:01 AM

Perhaps you fellows should turn your backs now.  You have an excessive dedication to hate.  The original problem with XPY is  GAW/HJG.  With that cancer removed from it, it's entirely possible the coin could become respectable.  Reserve your hate for the perpetrator of the fraud, not the coin.

Two problems right there:
1) it's not just a personality issue, hyperinflation remains, as well as 50% of coins in useless Prime Controllers, "locked" but not really locked.
2) rhetoric remains, hate blah blah - the new leadership news to grow a pair and handle the shitstorm like it's supposed to.

There is probably more, like real transparency with signed messages and other nerdy stuff. Now that Garza is pretty much out of the picture there should be no more excuses and deflections.
Yes, the problems are real!  They have also begun to be attacked.  Let's just see how it goes!

Can you elaborate on what you mean here?

What I see happening is the new leadership and team are trying to find their way through what is indeed a storm.  I see a separation from GAW/HJG.  I see a first round agreement with the PC owners for an initial drop of staking interest, including the burning of coins that exceed current allowances.  I see acceptance begun of the wallet that effects the staking change.  It's only a start, but it is a start, a beginning of applying brakes to a runaway train.  I also saw a willingness to reach out to someone with greater cryptographic experience than perhaps themselves.

Thanks for the response Smiley.

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:44:55 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2015, 04:20:52 AM by TrevorS

Hm. Any mining experts want to weigh in?

I can't speak to mining specifically, but CPU processing abilities are always in a state of flux...

...but not to the degree that it would have a noticeable impact on hashing over time

What I see happening is the new leadership and team are trying to find their way through what is indeed a storm.  I see a separation from GAW/HJG.  I see a first round agreement with the PC owners for an initial drop of staking interest, including the burning of coins that exceed current allowances.  I see acceptance begun of the wallet that effects the staking change.  It's only a start, but it is a start, a beginning of applying brakes to a runaway train.  I also saw a willingness to reach out to someone with greater cryptographic experience than perhaps themselves.

sorry but said train is off the tracks, smashed through a wall, and triage is being attempted on the few survivors, it will never run again.
I'm thinking that may well not be the case, and I believe the new team and leadership deserves a chance to bring it off.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
anderl

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:47:09 AM

Find it odd that I cancelled my augmentation consultation? Or that I did not move this weekend (didn't want to lift anything heavy)? Or why I have been crazy emotional? Or perhaps that my girls have been looking a little more enlarged? That I have been saying good night earlier, as I am crazy exhausted?....You are smart, I am sure you can put it together from here.

Ok now i might have a dark sense of humor at times, but this is just plain fucked up... Consider the situation above and read this chat Carlos sent to Josh...

Well that's a shitty family!

so where is the public outcry against josh and carlos and his threat to harm a pregnant woman and unborm child.
vObh0n]6W

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:48:12 AM

Subject:   Did you get an answer about fractional reserves?
Date:   12/18/2014 06:43:25 PM
To:   David McLain <dave@geniusesatwork.com>

Don't see any reply, but then again the dump isn't complete.

Send tips here 1d5F2nmmRSDbCDfgBq1yrLQUooSprdAn4
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:48:28 AM

I am not deeply involved in the Paycoin mess, sorry for this really basic question:
Are there still "primenodes" (or whatever they were called) frequently receiving large numbers of new coins?
Can "the community" edit the code and eliminate the large rewards for elite accounts after Josh is busted?

There is a hardfork planned by "the community" for April 20 to reduce the staking rate to 100% from 350%.

Still it rewards a small number of wallets (50) with a disproportionately high rate (100% vs 5% regular rate).

It´s dying with 100% also.

Only way PayCoin survive is by removing the prime controllers COMPLETLY and remove ALL the premined coins COMPLETLY.

A Coin where only some people get "rich" doesn´t work and never will work.

PayCoin " The peoples money" = LOL

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:48:39 AM

Hm. Any mining experts want to weigh in?

I can't speak to mining specifically, but CPU processing abilities are always in a state of flux...

...but not to the degree that it would have a noticeable impact on hashing over time

What I see happening is the new leadership and team are trying to find their way through what is indeed a storm.  I see a separation from GAW/HJG.  I see a first round agreement with the PC owners for an initial drop of staking interest, including the burning of coins that exceed current allowances.  I see acceptance begun of the wallet that effects the staking change.  It's only a start, but it is a start, a beginning of applying brakes to a runaway train.  I also saw a willingness to reach out to someone with greater cryptographic experience than perhaps themselves.

sorry but said train is off the tracks, smashed through a wall, and triage is being attempted on the few survivors, it will never run again.
I'm thinking that may well not be the case and I believe the new team/admin deserves a chance to bring it off.

Please don't invest too much time and energy in this. Too much damage has been done. To "fix" things you need to change fundamental things about the coin (stake rates, and the premine) and if that is done, why would anyone invest in that coin? Wouldn't you be afraid that they could change the code again to kill your stakers or take your coins?
systematicdeception

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:48:58 AM

so where is the public outcry against carlos and his threat to harm a pregnant woman and unborm child.

I think I read that that message was sent to carlos by josh

anderl

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:51:16 AM

so where is the public outcry against carlos and his threat to harm a pregnant woman and unborm child.

I think I read that that message was sent to carlos by josh

we are all fooled they spelling mistakes are not to be found.  maybe he delegated the text to someone.
Adam_Allcock

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:53:37 AM

I am not deeply involved in the Paycoin mess, sorry for this really basic question:
Are there still "primenodes" (or whatever they were called) frequently receiving large numbers of new coins?
Can "the community" edit the code and eliminate the large rewards for elite accounts after Josh is busted?

There is a hardfork planned by "the community" for April 20 to reduce the staking rate to 100% from 350%.

Still it rewards a small number of wallets (50) with a disproportionately high rate (100% vs 5% regular rate).

Only way to PayCoin survive is by removing the prime controllers completly.

LoL why do people even think this can be salvaged? Remember this whole scheme is to fraud. Printing money from thin air. Its main goal is for a few of ppl who is in controll of the whole system.

What does this coin even solve? If there is a feature we like we can always make a side chain to bitcoin block chain. These "web 2.0" of bitcoin are getting ridiculous hence scammers every where.
jayendo

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:54:03 AM

Was this released or did i miss it?

For Immediate Release

Date:      March 18, 2015
Phone:      917.882.0900 / 802.359.7659
Email:      john@gaw.com

Brazen Violation of Trust Leads to
PayCoins & Company Assets Stolen by GAW Employees

Bloomfield, CT – In what has amounted to a violation of fiduciary responsibility by two employees of GAW Miners, a company that operates in the mining of and creation of cryptocurrencies, Jonah Dorman, Interim CEO and Matthew K. Eden, CTO have stolen the company’s PayCoin, a form of cryptocurrency developed by the company. In addition to taking control of a majority of the available coins, the duo has seized other company assets such as customer databases, customer funds and related intellectual property.

The theft of PayCoins began with what seemed like a breach of one of the company’s products, PayBase which is a wallet where a majority of PayCoins where “stored” by both the company itself and users of the online wallet service. While no customer funds were lost, some company PayCoins were stolen on or about February 27, 2015. The funds were withdrawn by an account that had no deposit records and allegedly was done by someone inside the company. This happened on more than occasion in varying amounts that were not large. Additionally, while there were records of the account withdrawals, there was no record of the withdrawals in the PayBase activity logs. As a standard measure of security protocol, the account withdrawal functionality was shut down and users of the both PayBase and ZenCloud, a similar service offered by GAW Miners, were temporarily shut down and customers immediately notified.

As a part of the security measure and to ensure that no customer funds were compromised, the CTO, Mr. Eden, recommended creating new wallets and moving all the PayCoins, both the company’s and customers’ to the newly secured wallets. This move gave Mr. Eden temporary but full control over company’s prime controller wallets. This was to be a temporary measure as no one person is to have total control over a wallet, as a security measure, should that person be terminated by the company, there is ill will or other act causing that person to not be able to manage the wallets for some unforeseen reason.

While this was being managed by Messer. Eden and Dorman, GAW Miners was in the process of working with a company as a part of a consortium, CoinStand, to launch a newly created website where millions of products would be made available online with the only payment device being cryptocurrency, specifically Bitcoins and PayCoins, when launched. As a part of the agreement, GAW was to provide a negotiated amount of PayCoins, at an above market value. The PayCoins would provide working capital that CoinStand could leverage to launch the new service, offering a discount to all PayCoin holders. As the site was preparing to be launched, the final detail was to have the CTO, Mr. Eden, fulfill the agreement by transferring the funds to CoinStand.

It was at that time the Mr. Eden, denied access to the company’s PayCoins and as a result, the launch of CoinStand was delayed. It was also realized that during this time, Mr. Eden systematically eliminated administrative access to the company’s and customers’ PayCoin accounts to all senior executives with exception of Mr. Dorman, who has since denied being Interim CEO of the company, though his email signatures listed him as such and a public announcement made. It is becoming clear that the duo had been a part of the initial withdrawals that were thought to be breaches made by a former employee coming through a “backdoor.”

Upon contacting Mr. Eden, it was confirmed that it was his intention to not release both the company’s and customers’ funds, though an effort was made to reach an amicable solution through his then legal council. Prior to the resignation of Mr. Eden’s lawyer representing the CTO, an attempt was made to have Mr. Eden return customer and company PayCoins to GAW. Those attempts were unsuccessful.

Since those negotiations have come to a standstill, it has become apparent that Mr. Eden and Mr. Dorman intend to use the stolen PayCoins to fund a new company while soliciting loyal GAW employees. This all under the guise of “saving the integrity of PayCoin.”

As a result, this act puts every PayCoin holder at risk as the stolen coins can be used to flood the market and drive down the value of cryptocurrencies, in general, while giving the emerging category a black eye given the nature of the breach and the theft following the much publicized theft of Bitcoins in February 2014.

Through CoinStand and the consortium of cryptocurrency advocates, it was the intention to create the world’s first marketplace for use of cryptocurrencies creating viability for the emerging financial tender, where none existed to date.

As a result of this breach and the violation of fiduciary responsibility by Messrs. Eden and Dorman, both the US Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the US Security and Exchange Commission (SEC) have been contacted. The purpose of doing so is to bring action against the violators with the intent of putting control of the majority of PayCoins in the hands of their rightful owners and the PayCoin Foundation, a third party, not-for-profit entity that has set up a wallet service via PayCoin.com.
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:56:54 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2015, 04:41:50 AM by TrevorS

Please don't invest too much time and energy in this. Too much damage has been done. To "fix" things you need to change fundamental things about the coin (stake rates, and the premine) and if that is done, why would anyone invest in that coin? Wouldn't you be afraid that they could change the code again to kill your stakers or take your coins?

Only way PayCoin survive is by removing the prime controllers COMPLETLY.

The original coin implementation was nothing more than very poorly patched PPC.  This is known.  The Primes concept is founded in DASH/DRK where it is very effective as a confirmation accelerator.  GAW/HJG added garbage, but that garbage can be extracted and what makes sense implemented intelligently.  The premine and inflation glut are a huge problem, the team and leadership know that and they have begun to address at least part of it (the staking inflation).  This is basically day one!  Let's see what they're able to accomplish over six months.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
KeyserSoze

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:57:00 AM

so much for being an upstanding church going family.

being a hypocrite makes him a perfect church member
Hey lets keep this on track of him being a scammer and not start insulting billions of people.

Truth hit a little close to home for ya, eh?
No I think you're obviously dragging your personal beliefs into a thread that has nothing to do with it, faith has no part of Josh and Gaw selling false miners, stealing money, lying about a floor, and instamining. What you're doing is being a dickhead, you have no clue on my religious views but I sure have a clue on yours and when it has nothing to do with the topic on hand lets just keep them that, ours.

Yep, sounds like I nailed it. Try this on for size: fuck you and the god you rode in on, ya sanctimonious rube. Who the fuck do you think you are telling me what is proper to say and what is not?

I used to day trade Bitcoin successfully. Then I took an arrow to the knee.
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 04:00:51 AM

Only way PayCoin survive is by removing the prime controllers COMPLETLY and remove ALL the premined coins COMPLETLY.

+100  Wink

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
vObh0n]6W

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 04:00:56 AM

Was this released or did i miss it?

For Immediate Release

Date:      March 18, 2015
Phone:      917.882.0900 / 802.359.7659
Email:      john@gaw.com

Brazen Violation of Trust Leads to
PayCoins & Company Assets Stolen by GAW Employees

Bloomfield, CT – In what has amounted to a violation of fiduciary responsibility by two employees of GAW Miners, a company that operates in the mining of and creation of cryptocurrencies, Jonah Dorman, Interim CEO and Matthew K. Eden, CTO have stolen the company’s PayCoin, a form of cryptocurrency developed by the company. In addition to taking control of a majority of the available coins, the duo has seized other company assets such as customer databases, customer funds and related intellectual property.

The theft of PayCoins began with what seemed like a breach of one of the company’s products, PayBase which is a wallet where a majority of PayCoins where “stored” by both the company itself and users of the online wallet service. While no customer funds were lost, some company PayCoins were stolen on or about February 27, 2015. The funds were withdrawn by an account that had no deposit records and allegedly was done by someone inside the company. This happened on more than occasion in varying amounts that were not large. Additionally, while there were records of the account withdrawals, there was no record of the withdrawals in the PayBase activity logs. As a standard measure of security protocol, the account withdrawal functionality was shut down and users of the both PayBase and ZenCloud, a similar service offered by GAW Miners, were temporarily shut down and customers immediately notified.

As a part of the security measure and to ensure that no customer funds were compromised, the CTO, Mr. Eden, recommended creating new wallets and moving all the PayCoins, both the company’s and customers’ to the newly secured wallets. This move gave Mr. Eden temporary but full control over company’s prime controller wallets. This was to be a temporary measure as no one person is to have total control over a wallet, as a security measure, should that person be terminated by the company, there is ill will or other act causing that person to not be able to manage the wallets for some unforeseen reason.

While this was being managed by Messer. Eden and Dorman, GAW Miners was in the process of working with a company as a part of a consortium, CoinStand, to launch a newly created website where millions of products would be made available online with the only payment device being cryptocurrency, specifically Bitcoins and PayCoins, when launched. As a part of the agreement, GAW was to provide a negotiated amount of PayCoins, at an above market value. The PayCoins would provide working capital that CoinStand could leverage to launch the new service, offering a discount to all PayCoin holders. As the site was preparing to be launched, the final detail was to have the CTO, Mr. Eden, fulfill the agreement by transferring the funds to CoinStand.

It was at that time the Mr. Eden, denied access to the company’s PayCoins and as a result, the launch of CoinStand was delayed. It was also realized that during this time, Mr. Eden systematically eliminated administrative access to the company’s and customers’ PayCoin accounts to all senior executives with exception of Mr. Dorman, who has since denied being Interim CEO of the company, though his email signatures listed him as such and a public announcement made. It is becoming clear that the duo had been a part of the initial withdrawals that were thought to be breaches made by a former employee coming through a “backdoor.”

Upon contacting Mr. Eden, it was confirmed that it was his intention to not release both the company’s and customers’ funds, though an effort was made to reach an amicable solution through his then legal council. Prior to the resignation of Mr. Eden’s lawyer representing the CTO, an attempt was made to have Mr. Eden return customer and company PayCoins to GAW. Those attempts were unsuccessful.

Since those negotiations have come to a standstill, it has become apparent that Mr. Eden and Mr. Dorman intend to use the stolen PayCoins to fund a new company while soliciting loyal GAW employees. This all under the guise of “saving the integrity of PayCoin.”

As a result, this act puts every PayCoin holder at risk as the stolen coins can be used to flood the market and drive down the value of cryptocurrencies, in general, while giving the emerging category a black eye given the nature of the breach and the theft following the much publicized theft of Bitcoins in February 2014.

Through CoinStand and the consortium of cryptocurrency advocates, it was the intention to create the world’s first marketplace for use of cryptocurrencies creating viability for the emerging financial tender, where none existed to date.

As a result of this breach and the violation of fiduciary responsibility by Messrs. Eden and Dorman, both the US Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the US Security and Exchange Commission (SEC) have been contacted. The purpose of doing so is to bring action against the violators with the intent of putting control of the majority of PayCoins in the hands of their rightful owners and the PayCoin Foundation, a third party, not-for-profit entity that has set up a wallet service via PayCoin.com.

Not publicly. He said he was going to release something accusing the hackers, but never released it.

Send tips here 1d5F2nmmRSDbCDfgBq1yrLQUooSprdAn4
Pages: « 1 ... 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 [1585] 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: