Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:49:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 [1758] 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376900 times)
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 09:47:24 PM

Reading over this forum really reaffirms my decision not to frequent here.  

LOL

You are channeling Josh. Fuck off asshole.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mullick
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 09:51:26 PM

Reading over this forum really reaffirms my decision not to frequent here.   There is so much misinformation and out of context information that this has really become more of a tabloid forum than one that actually helps users and the community.

Q: "Why do you have a hyperstaking wallet? You say it's for the security of the network, but how does a hyperstaking wallet help secure the network any more than a regular one?"

Yeah, right an hyperstaking exchange wallet helping secure network Cheesy

The only reason they took the hyperstaking wallet is dollar signs in their eyes, they are a business after all.
They care Security of Poopcoin network sooo much Cheesy
Cryptsy is not stupid, they know damn well PayCoin is not only an primecontroller powered  shitcoin, 97% premined scamcoin, too

In Proof of stake consider stake weight, hashrate.

If you have 51% of the network stake weight you can exercise some control over the network others cant if you wanted to be malicious.

Having a prime node ourselves would help reduce gaw's and the Paycoin foundation overall stake weight %

Which the prime node helps encourage us to do as we can use any coins earned to give back to our customers
KC6TTR

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 09:51:40 PM

Yes, this email conversation took place.  No, we did not end up doing any part of the idea.   This was long before any of the drama took place, and even then I was not comfortable with the idea.    

I have no interest in GAW and they have no interest in Cryptsy.

Reading over this forum really reaffirms my decision not to frequent here.   There is so much misinformation and out of context information that this has really become more of a tabloid forum than one that actually helps users and the community.

Paul
BigVern

Well, Mr. Vernon, unlike you freely dictating and controlling the development of the environment when constructing your databases and other IT related projects, this is the real world with real people who are asking and discussing real questions. Avoiding these valid concerns while attacking the platform you grace your presence with serves no fundamental purpose nor does it help your position in the matter. It may be easier for you to peddle your new mining venture that leases hardware with no chance of reaching ROI within the timeframes you overcharge for to unsuspecting customers, but that pure marketing with no substance logic will not work here.

Unfortunately, sir, you are not qualified to dictate who or what "helps users and the community" based on your proven track record and continued actions.

I strongly suggest you take a step back and work more on your business ethics than trying to waste more of the real community's time.

Scott-
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 09:53:29 PM

Yes, this email conversation took place.  No, we did not end up doing any part of the idea.   This was long before any of the drama took place, and even then I was not comfortable with the idea.    

I have no interest in GAW and they have no interest in Cryptsy.

Paul
BigVern

Well, Mr. Vernon, unlike you freely dictating and controlling the development of the environment when constructing your databases and other IT related projects, this is the real world with real people who are asking and discussing real questions. Avoiding these valid concerns while attacking the platform you grace your presence with serves no fundamental purpose nor does it help your position in the matter. It may be easier for you to peddle your new mining venture that leases hardware with no chance of reaching ROI within the timeframes you overcharge for to unsuspecting customers, but that pure marketing with no substance logic will not work here.

Unfortunately, sir, you are not qualified to dictate who or what "helps users and the community" based on your proven track record and continued actions.

I strongly suggest you take a step back on work more on your business ethics than trying to waste more of the real community's time.

Scott-

+1

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
cryyptc

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

#BITCOIN4LIFE

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 09:53:57 PM

Reading over this forum really reaffirms my decision not to frequent here.  

Paul
BigVern

GET THE FVCK OUT !!!! YOUR EXCHANGE SHOULD HAVE BEEN SHUT DOWN LONG AGO !!! YOU ARE A SHAME ON OUR BELOVED COMMUNITY!!!! Smiley #NOW GO CALL JOSH!!!
cryyptc

#BITCOIN4LIFE

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 09:57:14 PM

Q: "Why do you have a hyperstaking wallet? You say it's for the security of the network, but how does a hyperstaking wallet help secure the network any more than a regular one?"

Yeah, right an hyperstaking exchange wallet helping secure network Cheesy

The only reason they took the hyperstaking wallet is dollar signs in their eyes, they are a business after all.
They care Security of Poopcoin network sooo much Cheesy
Cryptsy is not stupid, they know damn well PayCoin is not only an primecontroller powered  shitcoin, 97% premined scamcoin, too

If you have 51% of the network stake weight you can exercise some control over the network others cant if you wanted to be malicious.

Having a prime node ourselves would help reduce gaw's and the Paycoin foundation overall stake weight %

Which the prime node helps encourage us to do as we can use any coins earned to give back to our customers

----> you are STILL trying to justify this? omfg  Shocked  = u a fool
Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 10:04:22 PM

Oh boy, you have no idea what you've been missing  Grin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
ab8989

Activity: 209
Merit: 101

FUTURE OF CRYPTO IS HERE!

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 10:08:46 PM

Against any attacks from outsiders it makes absolutely no difference whether all the prime nodes are in GAW or paycoin foundation hands or do you have one.

Against any attacks from inside meaning attacks originating from GAW or paycoin foundation your one prime is going to do diddly squat.

All your talk is doing is creating false sense of security for somebody totally naive and false sense of security is bad thing to have.

bumpershot

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 10:08:57 PM

Okay, so the theory is that by controlling one or more prime controllers, you take the power of the coins they'd generate out of the hands of bad actors?

That's not a bad theory. Did you check the blockchain to make sure the other PCs weren't just dumping their entire stake? Is there some compounding hoarder threatening to take over the network?

Actually, you handle like 90% of XPY sales, so you can probably just check that on your own. I kinda thought all the PCs just dumped their stake. Do you have some addresses you identified that are accumulating coins, or did you just assume your theory was true?

It's not necessarily a bad thing to work off an speculative theory. I understand deals like that have time pressures. I'm genuinely curious to know if you identified any dangerous coin hoarders, especially considering that you have access to more data than anyone, and you might have checked it out when deciding whether to take on/keep your own PC.
Garzad

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 10:15:21 PM

A good place would be Bikini Atoll
https://www.bikiniatoll.com/
YA know, the best place for all those "boobs" Wink

OR "Phat L00t I$land," their imaginary XPY destination!
ladrx

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 10:25:56 PM

Jesus Christ...

https://hashtalk.org/topic/37202/private-investors-launch-crypto-advocacy-group

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
bumpershot

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 10:35:10 PM

I'm having trouble stopping laughing. I just might pee myself.
Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 10:35:28 PM

Garza's next scam? The word salad stinks of him.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Paul Revere

Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 10:36:49 PM

This sentence pretty much sums up this sham:

CPIG will help support the creation of tools

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
GAW_Homero

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 10:38:01 PM

Precursor to we will be keeping the controller and operating it. The views expressed here are those of trolls who have real interest in the community and we will do what is best for the community and that is to keep the controller and operate and disburse the coins amongst the community.
cryyptc

#BITCOIN4LIFE

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 10:40:43 PM

Precursor to we will be keeping the controller and operating it. The views expressed here are those of trolls who have real interest in the community and we will do what is best for the community and that is to keep the controller and operate and disburse the coins amongst the community.

no lets BURN\*// all the paycorns ! Wink
ladrx

Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 10:41:28 PM

This sentence pretty much sums up this sham:

CPIG will help support the creation of tools

Made a post over at /r/bitcoin.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/347iia/psa_a_shadowy_new_organization_calling_itself/

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
Buckeye2015

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 10:44:04 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2015, 10:55:09 PM by Buckeye2015

Using the same joker.com registration as the original mineral.com domain name and same as the original privacy service.... probably just a coinky-dink?
Also a coinky-dink that a "virtual post" services sits at that same address if you leave off the #8176... so be sure to not leave that off of their address because that virtual service ( http://www.virtualpostmail.com/ ) allows anyone from anywhere on the globe to get a US address for only $5/mo ( "As low as $5. Get your own 4-digit mailbox number now with no long-term contracts and no setup fees. Special promotional plans starts at just $5 / month.")

Good lord... it is SO CHEAP to be a legit US Business these days!  At least they didn't do the $6 "Comming Soon" theme on the website.

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 10:54:38 PM

So cryptsy just released their scam mining hashflexes

And we begin anew https://www.mintsy.co

Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 10:56:49 PM

So cryptsy just released their scam mining hashflexes

And we begin anew https://www.mintsy.co

I would laugh so hard if Josh Garza presents Mintsy vouchers for the former hashlet owners in a few days  Grin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Pages: « 1 ... 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 [1758] 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: