Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:05:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 [1965] 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3377005 times)
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 08:47:23 PM

Here are pics showing the wall getting eaten up since 6/3, when there was ~100,000XPY wall there.

The bloodbath begins

I'm getting hungry. Nom Nom, Red candles yummy!

Nom Nom

*Burp*

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 09:44:08 PM

new hope in BTClend

Fargo

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 09:53:15 PM

new hope in BTClend

on to the next scammer

WEBSITE  |  WHITEPAPER  |  TWITTER
   GITHUB  |  REDDIT 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●    ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Paul Revere

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 09:58:47 PM

new hope in BTClend

on to the next scammer

Yup. Just wait till the pre-180dayHashtaker release dump and then the 180 day Hashtaker release dump happens in a couple of weeks, and drives the XPY price down to a fraction of what it was when used as collateral for BTC loans on BTClend. All of these loans that are "secured" with worthless XPY will all go belly up when most of the loan recipients decide to keep the BTC they borrowed in lieu of repaying it to get back something that is worthless.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 10:20:17 PM

Buhbyes support wall @ .00032:

Are Those Who Have Endless Free XPY who have been working together for this last pump breaking ranks and devouring each others push walls? I have been watching that same ~20BTC wall being pushed up and pulled away right before dumpage for a couple of weeks, and all of a sudden someone dumped into it.

P.S: Got ninja'd by Clownius-LOL. Looks like he is thinking the same thing I am.

The current buy support is at 0.00025, that 100k order blew out the only support. Do people forget that there are free hyper-inflating wallet keys and can use them if you have more than 125k Coins? Once it gets low enough I am sure you will have people with enough Coins that they will use these keys to compound and sell into the market. Flawed by design, if you have specific wallet keys you can add to get hyper-inflation then eventually these keys will get released and people will use them because it's in the rules of the Blockchain.

Any word on what Cryptsy is doing with their Hyper-inflating wallet?
Paul Revere

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 10:38:01 PM

The Cryptsy Hyperwallet is still just sitting there. Here it is: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?318353.htm
Interesting that they somehow have enough XPY sitting around to just keep them there, eh?

I bet they try to remove the hyperstake keys when it gets cheap enough that the average guy can buy enough to make a Hyperwallet. I would goof with it when it hits 1 BTC for 125,000, which is .000008 . I suspect we will see the fourth zero after the 180 day stakers get dumped, MAYBE even getting to that 5th zero which will put 125k XPY in the goof category of investment.  

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 11:24:39 PM

hi guys , i need help , what do you think abou XPY ? i buy 16000 XPY at rate 0.00049 and still hold until now , maybe i should sell or stiil Hold until $20/XPY very soon ?
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1972

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 11:35:30 PM

hi guys , i need help , what do you think abou XPY ? i buy 16000 XPY at rate 0.00049 and still hold until now , maybe i should sell or stiil Hold until $20/XPY very soon ?

Did you forget the /s?  Roll Eyes

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 11:42:58 PM

Carmelo should stop trying to get 20% - 25% fees for customers who want to withdraw their coins!

When your service is hacked multiple times you should really let people withdraw their coins.

But of course.  He is not.  He will not let several people withdraw without a large penalty.

Code:
Milian, Carmelo <cmilian@jud11.flcourts.org>
Carmelo Milián, Computer Services Manager
Eleventh Judicial Circuit of Florida
Mobile 407-433-4519 | Office 305-349-5600

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 12:02:31 AM

Not sure if you are trolling but market fundamentals point to a 25% decline over the next week
Paul Revere

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 12:11:23 AM

Not sure if you are trolling but market fundamentals point to a 25% decline over the next week

He might be for real. Skimming his posts he says he is buying into whatever the new scam coin is pretty much every week.

FUBAR-BDHR

Activity: 702
Merit: 1000

★The Best Adult Video Chat Platform★

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 12:58:01 AM

Anyone know this thread is p2k compliant.  It's rapidly approaching. 

mfitze

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 01:10:24 AM

Hope I am posting this in the correct place.  I am locked out of my zencloud account.  Can someone unlock it?  mfitze
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 04:08:30 AM

Hope I am posting this in the correct place.  I am locked out of my zencloud account.  Can someone unlock it?  mfitze
lol go back to HashTalk pls

Your shit is worthless now anyway. Why even bother

HashTalk does not allow for unlocking zencloud accounts or talking about btclend.  Neither does paycointalk or hashclub or gethashing or any other crypto forum which is not bitcointalk.

And mfitze you are unlocked.

KC6TTR

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 04:12:05 AM

"Additionally, the company CEO fled the United States for the United Arab Emirates (UAE),
leaving no employees in the company to address consumer requests, until being returned to
the United States, less than two months later, by the U.S. government, due to violations of
financial responsibility laws in the UAE, which would have required imprisonment."

That's new. What's the source for the information in the charge-back request?

How is that new?

It's been posted all over this thread as it happened.

Where?  Where in this thread does it say that the United States Government forcefully returned Josh Garza to the United States because I haven't seen it.  Did they send Marshalls over to get him or did they write him a polite letter? Also, if Josh Garza had committed offences in Dubai he would have been dealt with, IN DUBAI.  You don't hand over people who have committed crimes in your country to somebody else,  you prosecute.  

"Additionally, the company CEO fled the United States for the United Arab Emirates (UAE),
leaving no employees in the company to address consumer requests, until being returned to
the United States, less than two months later, by the U.S. government, due to violations of
financial responsibility laws in the UAE, which would have required imprisonment."

Something seriously doesn't add up with that statement.  And the fact that he isn't even in custody in the US makes it even more bizarre. He could have been imprisoned in Dubai but they sent him to America where he walks free.  That makes total sense. /s

You didn't read the follow-up post.

He wasn't TAKEN from Dubai by the feds.   

He was facing jail in dubai due to legal troubles there.  The us Consulate/Embassy had to rescue him and get him to the US, he flew to Texas.  Because as he stated "I am still an american citizen"

Since the SEC/FBI work like molasses in antarctica there was no charges filed by the time he got stateside and he is now free in the US most likely attempting to get to belgium.

Again, I have personally spent my own time and business resources this past month while in the region to confirm first hand there is no proven and/or actionable evidence Garza was EVER in Belgium or Dubai at any time in the past 12 months. All this talk of Garza overseas at any time for personal, "business", or legal reasons looks to be without standing.

Scott-
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 04:22:18 AM

That's new. What's the source for the information in the charge-back request?

How is that new?

It's been posted all over this thread as it happened.

Where?  Where in this thread does it say that the United States Government forcefully returned Josh Garza to the United States because I haven't seen it.  Did they send Marshalls over to get him or did they write him a polite letter? Also, if Josh Garza had committed offences in Dubai he would have been dealt with, IN DUBAI.  You don't hand over people who have committed crimes in your country to somebody else,  you prosecute.  

Something seriously doesn't add up with that statement.  And the fact that he isn't even in custody in the US makes it even more bizarre. He could have been imprisoned in Dubai but they sent him to America where he walks free.  That makes total sense. /s

You didn't read the follow-up post.

He wasn't TAKEN from Dubai by the feds.   

He was facing jail in dubai due to legal troubles there.  The us Consulate/Embassy had to rescue him and get him to the US, he flew to Texas.  Because as he stated "I am still an american citizen"

Since the SEC/FBI work like molasses in antarctica there was no charges filed by the time he got stateside and he is now free in the US most likely attempting to get to belgium.

Again, I have personally spent my own time and business resources this past month while in the region to confirm first hand there is no proven and/or actionable evidence Garza was EVER in Belgium or Dubai at any time in the past 12 months. All this talk of Garza overseas at any time for personal, "business", or legal reasons looks to be without standing.

Scott-

What about his cars? apparently they were shipped to Dubai and were sold once there, they would be the best point of reference to get some information.
KC6TTR

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 05:02:50 AM

What about his cars? apparently they were shipped to Dubai and were sold once there, they would be the best point of reference to get some information.
An asset search shows most of his cars were leased, not owned outright. It is not uncommon for the leaser to sell/transport exotics all over the world once they retake custody of the vehicle(s). In the end, it is not a good reference to the whereabouts of the original lessee.

Scott-
HashieNewb

Activity: 616

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 05:55:39 AM

lol go back to HashTalk pls

Your shit is worthless now anyway. Why even bother

HashTalk does not allow for unlocking zencloud accounts or talking about btclend.  Neither does paycointalk or hashclub or gethashing or any other crypto forum which is not bitcointalk.

And mfitze you are unlocked.

so the only forum that allows unfettered conversation and topics is now ZENCLOUD support central!

"I want to be unlocked two, before I loose any moire xpee. their is not much time left before the cashtakers become kraken and they're xpee are released"

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
HashieNewb

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 05:58:42 AM

yes, you should HODL, xpee is expected to loose the lose bag holders soon.

edit: also yes $20/xpee soon

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
HashieNewb

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 06:10:07 AM

So I'm guessing they didn't seize his passport upon his return ?

Good Lord...

None of this traveled here or traveled there makes any real sense. I have followed this thread since (hold on checking history...) page 400. I still haven't seen or read anything that convinces me of anyone's where a bouts including CEOpig. Dubai, Belgium, Texas ? all just bullshit. IMHO

ninja edit: not saying Garbonzo aint traveling ....
well anyone not being Carlos who flipped a car recently

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 [1965] 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: