Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:30:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 [2015] 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376897 times)
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 05:08:32 AM

Can anyone verify if he is in Harker Heights, Texas?
I can! (but I wont) Today is "Independence Day". Free from England's oppression only to create our own. We are free to torment and hound people? No repercussions? Chase them, attack them anonymously? Is this the country we've aspired to be? A place where the DHS can look into everything we write. Every email we send? You think the things you say are FREE SPEECH?!

This is the USA! NOTHING is free.

indendence is nice hey... you are free to scam and harm people... free to lie and steal..... free to cheat on your wife and children then be free to email people things about punching the one you impregnated in the stomach. I guess in this world we are free to be a horrible person but we must choose to be it Smiley victim of the fudsters and trolls my arse.. you are just a horrible person and there is a special place reserved for you in the afterlife. Jails just a temporary holdingWhi cell.
Who do you think you are talking to? No Idea, eh? I have neither scammed nor harmed anyone. I am angry because one of you low lifes dragged the name of someone, who is completed innocent, into this shit storm. Someone who's only goal in life is to help people. Though you are not American (as I gathered from your poor use of the language), FUCK YOU!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA yeah my use of the language.... "who is completed innocent"... yeah he's completely innocent as his emails show. Kinda funny how nobody hacked his emails he just had his google shit setup all dodgy and exposed it to the world. I'm talking to you... its quite clear you're Garza or someone very close to him that he uses the account of as well.

If he's so completely innocent and who's only goal in life is to help people, then explain to me now why he's disappeared off the face of the earth? His supporters would love him to come back and help them. You're full of shit Smiley. And help people? he surely wanted to help those made up invented mobsters in his head to the location of phil because he cares so much about people.

You're a disgrace Garza and the amusing thing is how you're living no sucks ass and you know it. You've failed as a father, son, brother and friend no to mention supposed savvy businessman to all you know. Use all the naughty words you want Smiley doesn't affect me an others as no matter what you say justice comes to you... a FUCK YOU can't make that go away... now cmon really get angry abuse me some more I fuckin LOVE IT.

PS. Can you please tell the truth on your sentencing so you get one at a nice prison with internet access? You cant keep away and you do bring a lot of amusement to people on bitcointalk... maybe that could be part of your sentence... internet community service Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 07:23:43 AM

I am angry because one of you low lifes dragged the name of someone, who is completed innocent, into this shit storm.

Just so we're absolutely clear, who are you claiming is "completed <sic> innocent" ?
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2015, 07:24:27 AM

many Drama in paycoin , i can still Hold some Xpy , whatever if this coin not have value or die .
just collect and waiting nwe takeover again
#JoshFu*k ...

yes, you are right man. paycoin is scame - I wonder how this fiasco is going to end

o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 07:44:55 AM

I am angry because one of you low lifes dragged the name of someone, who is completed innocent, into this shit storm.

Just so we're absolutely clear, who are you claiming is "completed <sic> innocent" ?

if you believe in your own mind you are "completed" innocent then I guess you are... who is it for the majority to deem it not so Smiley especially when you've got such a brilliant cock right?
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 08:30:07 AM

Though you are not American (as I gathered from your poor use of the language), FUCK YOU!

I thought it was considered the English language as spoken in America.... not the American language? And yes guilty as charged. I'm Australian so I spell with s's where you use z's and for me its petrol not gas and I take a holiday not a vacation. I do however misspell words when I type fast at times and I wouldn't consider grammar to be a strong point of mine, but then again it wasn't a focus in my education. I don't pretend it to be Smiley.

You however tried to convince others through deception that you had the mind of a genius.
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2015, 08:45:43 AM

Homero had a great fourth of July today. Huge party, bbq, family friends beer, water jet and a hot tub to finish the night. Thanks suckers.

o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 09:30:10 AM

Homero had a great fourth of July today. Huge party, bbq, family friends beer, water jet and a hot tub to finish the night. Thanks suckers.

Did he have a meganet raygun that shoots fireworks? I heard meganet still sells stuff for paycoin
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 09:56:32 AM

I can! (but I wont) Today is "Independence Day". Free from England's oppression only to create our own. We are free to torment and hound people? No repercussions? Chase them, attack them anonymously? Is this the country we've aspired to be? A place where the DHS can look into everything we write. Every email we send? You think the things you say are FREE SPEECH?!

Wow. Just. Wow.

You stole millions of dollars from people, intentionally misleading them into believing that XPY was something other than just a proof-of-stake clone coin, repeating over and over again promise after promise of major brand collaborations and even telling your Indian friend-with-banking-difficulties that Cantor Fitzgerald were going to launch their own exchange with XPY as a base currency, encouraging more money to be 'invested' and then . . .it all turned out to be the lies we knew they were.

To complain that the people you ripped off and those in the cryptocurrency field who despise fraudsters who perpetrate these scams and further damage a burgeoning industry, are 'opressing', 'tormenting' and 'hounding' you while you run about the place living large and posting 'golly-gee we're so awesome!' social media updates persistently, is just monumentally outrageous an insult to your victims.

Your arrogant stupidity is breathtaking.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 09:58:25 AM

Wow. Just. Wow.

You stole millions of dollars from people, intentionally misleading them into believing that XPY was something other than just a proof-of-stake clone coin, repeating over and over again promise after promise of major brand collaborations and even telling your Indian friend-with-banking-difficulties that Cantor Fitzgerald were going to launch their own exchange with XPY as a base currency, encouraging more money to be 'invested' and then . . .it all turned out to be the lies we knew they were.

To complain that the people you ripped off and those in the cryptocurrency field who despise fraudsters who perpetrate these scams and further damage a burgeoning industry, are 'opressing', 'tormenting' and 'hounding' you while you run about the place living large and posting 'golly-gee we're so awesome!' social media updates persistently, is just monumentally outrageous an insult to your victims.

What I think is more funny is nobody believes in Garza anymore not even his direhards... Garza is so dumb coming here as samiam666 pretending he's not and trying to defend his alter ego as some benevolent being. haha what a dick, sorry I meant what a brilliant "cock" Smiley.
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2015, 10:09:47 AM

Wow. Just. Wow.

What I think is more funny is nobody believes in Garza anymore not even his direhards... Garza is so dumb coming here as samiam666 pretending he's not and trying to defend his alter ego as some benevolent being. haha what a dick, sorry I meant what a brilliant "cock" Smiley.

Cup his balls and give him your money

highwalker

Activity: 45
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 12:36:24 PM

Wow. Just. Wow.

Cup his balls and give him your money

haha that cracked me up. But he doesn't need money, he actually needs dick now. Looking for as to when he gets some brother love in the pound!!
rawbot

Activity: 458
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 01:05:43 PM

Innovative does not make a coin. A coining be used by the world that make a coin.

who is completed innocent

We have Garza in da house!
dave01

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 01:24:26 PM

OXI
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2015, 02:57:57 PM

Innovative does not make a coin. A coining be used by the world that make a coin.

I really doubt Garza is ever going to visit this forum again. in fact, I think he's done with crypto. at least I hope he is...

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 03:54:21 PM

I really doubt Garza is ever going to visit this forum again. in fact, I think he's done with crypto. at least I hope he is...

I think he is actually behind half of the sequel scams that are out there. Maybe eben behind Lendshitcoin.
And him being as narcistic as he proved to be, I am pretty sure he is still following this forum.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
vObh0n]6W

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 04:32:07 PM

smart? a high school drop out
hes not even able to sell (some of) the hardware miners zencloud had. what a stupid douche. should have liquidated them long ago when he knew the house of cards was coming down

its probably more fruitful to ruin his relationships with other people  Grin who gives a fuck

Where was that from?

Send tips here 1d5F2nmmRSDbCDfgBq1yrLQUooSprdAn4
truckinusa

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 04:47:33 PM

hes not even able to sell (some of) the hardware miners zencloud had. what a stupid douche. should have liquidated them long ago when he knew the house of cards was coming down

its probably more fruitful to ruin his relationships with other people  Grin who gives a fuck

Where was that from?

his facebook account

bitJob                       ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
                ▄▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████
         ████████████████████████████████████████  ██
         ▀██████████████████████████████████████▀  ██
          ▀▀██████████████████████████████████▀▀  ████
                                                 ▄████▄
                                                ▀▀████▀▀
IIII
vObh0n]6W

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 05:20:33 PM

Where was that from?

his facebook account

I don't see that picture on this page https://www.facebook.com/josh.garza.79069, which was floating around here before ...

Which account is this from? Could you link it?

Send tips here 1d5F2nmmRSDbCDfgBq1yrLQUooSprdAn4
samiam666

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 05:51:45 PM

you go into a feeding frenzy whenever you think a Garza is in "da" house. I am not a Garza. I do take offence when you drag an innocent person into your bizarre world of conspiracy, ponzi and alleged crimes which as of today have been completely unfounded. Let the shit storm begin! I actually enjoy watching you squirm and throw out accusations. I just make you look more stupid with each post.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 06:09:22 PM

you go into a feeding frenzy whenever you think a Garza is in "da" house. I am not a Garza. I do take offence when you drag an innocent person into your bizarre world of conspiracy, ponzi and alleged crimes which as of today have been completely unfounded. Let the shit storm begin! I actually enjoy watching you squirm and throw out accusations. I just make you look more stupid with each post.

I hate feeding the troll, but let's throw some in there.

If you actually give a shit why don't you tell us what poor innocent is being dragged down instead of letting us continue to recklessly speculate and further tarnish someone's good name.
Pages: « 1 ... 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 [2015] 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: