Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:19:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 [1967] 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376997 times)
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8989

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 04:33:19 PM

P.S: What is the payout for being the first post on page 2,000?  Grin

You get a hosting bill from theymos for all your screenshots and memes.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 04:49:49 PM

P.S: What is the payout for being the first post on page 2,000?  Grin

You get a hosting bill from theymos for all your screenshots and memes.

Subtracting that from the click revenue and donations I should be getting about a 10 Garzillion XPY payout!!  Grin

Carmelo Milian is lying to the Hashtalkers:

https://hashtalk.ch/topic/37807/mrceo-3-days-without-post-should-we-worry/75 Archive: https://archive.is/pbvW7

Hard to believe that someone running a lending business says "withdrew" instead of "withdrawn". At least the idiot has started spelling "collateral" right, FFS.

Here is one of BTClends main wallets. I believe this is their largest one, but I am not certain about that. I know of several smaller BTClend wallets as well, all of which are brought online to stake everyday.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?323456.htm

This wallet is clearly not a "cold wallet", as it is brought online everyday to stake. Maybe Cmilian does not actually know what these terms mean. It is clear that the morons he is marketing to do not.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Paul Revere

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 05:16:36 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2015, 05:28:31 PM by Paul Revere

Update: I now have confirmed some major amounts of XPY being siphoned out of BTClend and sent to exchanges to dump. Over 200,000 going to this Bittrex address. Carmelo (or one of his rouge devs  Roll Eyes) moved ~69,000XPY to this address a ~day ago, and then moved 635 XPY out last night.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?PRgGS4XfW7hEFAyBJRxhEkbsY1Vuq8ic2o.htm

They go on a little shuffle, visiting some brand new addresses, then mostly recombine and are also combined with XPY from some other parking addresses linked directly to BTClend and end up here:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?PS56yiwgomeT2gMp8eV8gmXVxdZX6n69xN.htm

Not 100% sure to whom this account belongs. Someone has been putting major amounts of XPY here since 12/31/14. I will see if there is a clue on any of the earlier deposits. I suspect this was just to mix coins and then send them to Cryptsy to dump, as these amounts would likely be more than the entire Bittrex volume for XPY in any given time period.

Conclusion: It appears Carmelo is selling off massive amounts of his customer's XPY. Then, when it is time for them to withdraw he can buy them back at half price (or less). Classic market shorting, what a fucking slimeball conman. I had suspected this was what he was doing all along, but when I looked into some while ago I did not stumble on to anything conclusive, but that has changed.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 05:20:26 PM

Update: I now have confirmed some major amounts of XPY being siphoned out of BTClend and sent to exchanges to dump. Over 200,000 going to this Bittrex address. Carmelo (or one of his rouge devs  Roll Eyes) moved ~69,000XPY to this address a ~day ago, and then moved 635 XPY out last night.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?PRgGS4XfW7hEFAyBJRxhEkbsY1Vuq8ic2o.htm

They go on a little shuffle, visiting some brand new addresses, then mostly recombine and are also combined with XPY from some other parking addresses linked directly to BTClend and end up here:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?PS56yiwgomeT2gMp8eV8gmXVxdZX6n69xN.htm

Not 100% sure to whom this account belongs. Someone has been putting major amounts of XPY here since 12/31/14. I will see if there is a clue on any of the earlier deposits. I suspect this was just to mix coins and then send them to Cryptsy to dump, as these amounts would likely be more than the entire Bittrex volume for XPY in any given time period.

I really like your analysis. working hard for our entertainment  Grin

what if this caramello I using cryptsy as his "secure wallet"? Like those clowns from TNTSwap?

Paul Revere

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 05:54:08 PM

That Bittrex address is definitely being used to "cleanse" XPY, but not doing all that good of a job, as the bots set to do this are leaving 100% conclusive evidence behind. So far, ALL of the deposits to that Bittrex address end up leaving (without getting mixed into the main Bittrex storage wallets) and go directly to Cryptsy. Blatant coin laundering to try to obfuscate the origin of these coins. See for yourselves:

Bittrex mixing address: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?PS56yiwgomeT2gMp8eV8gmXVxdZX6n69xN.htm

There is a bot depositing and then withdrawing EXACTLY identical amounts and sending them directly to Cryptsy, over and over and over. Definitely a bot doing this. A few times it looks like a manual withdrawal was performed to completely clear out any deposits that did not get sent out by the bot. Either that, or the bot is programmed to clear out the account now and then.

Here is the latest one as an example. ALL of them I have checked look pretty much like this.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/tx.dws?695489.htm

Cryptsy dump address that receives the coins laundered through Bittrex: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?PUtGtpsBLeWshKR1TFuAwkxWJ7SsRGr6tr.htm

Amazing.

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 06:07:17 PM

Btclend is doing Homeros work. Very proud of their dumpage.

Paul Revere

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 06:12:21 PM

Yes, it does appear that these are Homero's XPY (or maybe one of the other insiders) being washed through BTClend and then through Bittrex, ending up at Cryptsy as "clean" coins. Anyone happen to remember when certain people were saying that XPY should be forked to remove Homero's XPY stockpile, and I said that would only legitimize the vast majority of them, because he is having them laundered on a massive scale using several methods? Everywhere you look this shit is going on. I seriously think that well over 90% of Paycoin blockchain transactions have been nothing more than this blatant coin mixing.

Citalopram

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 06:21:49 PM

Yes, it does appear that these are Homero's XPY (or maybe one of the other insiders) being washed through BTClend and then through Bittrex, ending up at Cryptsy as "clean" coins. Anyone happen to remember when certain people were saying that XPY should be forked to remove Homero's XPY stockpile, and I said that would only legitimize the vast majority of them, because he is having them laundered on a massive scale using several methods? Everywhere you look this shit is going on. I seriously think that well over 90% of Paycoin blockchain transactions have been nothing more than this blatant coin mixing.

Good work PR on tracking down some more malfeasance on a pack of slime-balls. May they all roast in hell.
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 06:27:48 PM

We need more people like Homero and Milan to finish paycoin off.

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 07:00:20 PM

Paycoin is very cheap price at the moment. Best time for buy if you want to make soem money!
MrCEOPIG

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 07:07:22 PM

Paycoin is very cheap price at the moment. Best time for buy if you want to make soem money!
MrCEOPIG

Then the trolls can buy in, it's what our plan always was.

Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 07:22:02 PM

Page 2000 ! Only the surest and finest of scams reaches page-counts this high !

Blow it out your ass ViK/Badbitcoin !
Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 07:23:07 PM

MrCEOPIG

http://www.alternet.org/files/styles/story_image/public/story_images/greedy_pig_1.jpg

Paycoin will to the moon. It's just a matte of tiem.
MrCEOPIG

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Paul Revere

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 07:32:39 PM

MrCEOPIG

http://www.alternet.org/files/styles/story_image/public/story_images/greedy_pig_1.jpg

MrCEOPIG

AHA! The conspiracy deepens. Homero's rocket and Suchmoon's coffee mug were clearly designed by the same person:

dave01

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 08:09:45 PM

MrCEOPIG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eY5Gq2ckEM
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 08:14:48 PM

MrCEOPIG

MrCEOPIG

AHA! The conspiracy deepens. Homero's rocket and Suchmoon's coffee mug were clearly designed by the same person:

Suchmoon is a hansome man, I am jealous of his godly decentralized beard.

If you guys ever had the inclination to dox me, I posted pictures of myself on Bitcointalk about a year ago. They are still there if you look, some nice gems there but I just never mention it and no one really cares enough Sad
rawbot

Activity: 458
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 08:33:50 PM

Also: A message to everyone with coins at BTClend and the other increased stake online wallets. You have about two weeks (MAXIMUM) to pull your coins out and dump them at the current rate. Just before the 180 day stakers are released there will be a huge dump, closely followed by dumping of what is said to be ~800,000 XPY from the stakers. Use your head. 10%/year means nothing when the coin value plummets 50-90% in a couple days.

Bump for visibility.
Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 08:45:26 PM

Also: A message to everyone with coins at BTClend and the other increased stake online wallets. You have about two weeks (MAXIMUM) to pull your coins out and dump them at the current rate. Just before the 180 day stakers are released there will be a huge dump, closely followed by dumping of what is said to be ~800,000 XPY from the stakers. Use your head. 10%/year means nothing when the coin value plummets 50-90% in a couple days.

Bump for visibility.

Please post this on hashtalk.ch, hashclub and talk.paycoin.com.
I am banned (multiple times) on all three of those and too tired right now for setting up more accounts to burn them.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Paul Revere

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 08:57:05 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2015, 10:18:19 PM by Paul Revere

Unfortunately, people who already think that getting 10%/year stake with BTClend, etc., instead of the usual 5%, when XPY price is dropping more than 50%/MONTH, are not likely to be phased by silly things like logic and the inevitable massive plunge in price that is going to happen when all of those XPY hit the exchanges. Those guys are pretty much a lost cause at this point.

Even less likely is that they will understand what the proof of large amounts of XPY being dumped from BTClend means. Most of these guys can't fathom "deep" concepts like naked shorting of a market by dumping large amounts of customer coins, and then paying them back with coins that are worth 50-90% less at the end of their stake period.

Example: 90 days ago XPY was worth .003. Today it is worth .0003. A drop of 90%. If someone deposited 1,000 XPY at the beginning of March it could be dumped for 3 BTC, and the 1,025 XPY that Carmel has to pay them at the end of their stake period will cost him .3075 BTC today. He made 2.7BTC off of these idiots that lock their coins up with him. It is just a total scam.

Conversely, if this person had dumped those 1,000 XPY on March 6 and gotten 3 BTC, he could now buy 10,000 XPY today. Literally. Interestingly the numbers for today's date and a 90 day stake period are incredibly simple to figure in your head. XPY is worth exactly 1/10 what it was 90 days ago. These imbeciles just simply can not figure this shit out it seems, even when the numbers are easy enough for an average 5th grader to do the math in his head.

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 09:16:21 PM

Xpyone mission has been aborted! Astronaut pig has disappeared!

Pages: « 1 ... 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 [1967] 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: