Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:10:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 [362] 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376994 times)
dave01

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 12:56:46 PM

Not a ponzi
the heard is stuck in quick sand
if you move the wrong way
your ponzid
hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 12:58:48 PM

Uh Oh. Is Paycoin Wanked?

no, it's just the diff shot up temporarily when that was screenshot
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 01:20:23 PM

The difficulty is going to the moon very rapidly , not "shooting up temporarily". I suspect the difficulty will taper off after POW is over. That is what it is and obviously it isn't profitable for a real miner (you know- the guys with actual hardware) to be bagging XPY anymore. However note that the ads clearly state "Fixed difficulty rate". Promise anything and then deliver excuses with pre-made fancy catch terms. Sure smells like a scam to me.

But hey, Josh says it's true so you should mortgage the house while the wife is at work and "invest" everything in XPY....

P.S: Gotta LOVE the catchy slogan "There's a better way to make crypto".  That is the only truthful statement I can find in that ad. The problem is, it is only a better way for the scam artist running this boondoggle to make boatloads of crypto, not the poor saps sinking money into this pit.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 01:41:17 PM

The difficulty is going to the moon very rapidly , not "shooting up temporarily". I suspect the difficulty will taper off after POW is over. That is what it is and obviously it isn't profitable for a real miner (you know- the guys with actual hardware) to be bagging XPY anymore. However note that the ads clearly state "Fixed difficulty rate". Promise anything and then deliver excuses with pre-made fancy catch terms. Sure smells like a scam to me.

The difficulty has been very volatile due to the 1 block, 1 minute retarget. That said, the average difficulty resets have been to very LOW levels than they should be. With the price at .02 BTC, the difficulty should be around 1.8 Billion, but it's regularly 300M-700M

THAT is fishy.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1253

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 01:42:50 PM

So he's selling Proof-of-Stake staking as a 'cloud' service? WTF?

Why would anybody choose to centralise their wallet on his 'cloud' service when you can easily download a PoS wallet and just have it running on a regular PC and staking as it should?

That's the whole point of PoS coins, to eliminate the need for constant PoW mining. It makes no sense to run a PoS wallet on someone else's server, unless you were trying to convince people you were selling them something they were quite ill-informed about and didn't realise the absurd nature of what was being shilled to them.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 01:44:54 PM

Why would anybody choose to centralize their wallet on his 'cloud' service when you can easily download a PoS wallet and just have it running on a regular PC and staking as it should?

That's the whole point of PoS coins, to eliminate the need for constant PoW mining. It makes no sense to run a PoS wallet on someone else's server, unless you were trying to convince people you were selling them something they were quite ill-informed about and didn't realise the absurd nature of what was being shilled to them.

He probably will just create more coins to pay people out...there probably isn't any more staking going on than mining when he was selling hashlet to mine with. Essentially he'll just be inflating the coin. The add-on he's going to be trying to sell to people to get them to use the coin breaks every single retailer's ToS.
dave01

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 02:01:39 PM

In perspective

He's a business man running an investment plan
The main investors expect results
He puts the heard on thin ice
The small that loose will blame themselves for moving the wrong way
When the sins of the old system become more apparent Josh will be viewed more as a saint

puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 02:05:44 PM

Walmart didn't even let GYFT use it's gift cards to sell...do you really think they would get behind something like this? Read their ToS Wink I'll do ya one better and post some of Walmart's Terms of Use.

"You are prohibited from:

•     Violating or attempting to violate the security of the Walmart Sites; 
•     Using any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Walmart Sites; or
•     Using or attempting to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (except the search mechanisms provided by Walmart or other third party web browsers) to navigate or search the Walmart Sites.  "

Those TOS are pretty vague.  By the letter of the law, Google is breaking Walmart's TOS by providing direct links to products on Walmart's page.  According to the letter of the TOS, you can only use Walmart's search engine.

Pfffffft.

GAW and Walmart have not established a contract, so GAW can't be held liable if *YOU* use the paycoin plugin.
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 02:05:48 PM

In perspective

When the sins of the old system become more apparent Josh will be viewed more as a saint

So now Saint's Con you out of your money and treat you like a fool? I must have read a different bible... Roll Eyes

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
SXCLadies

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 02:08:14 PM

Why would anybody choose to centralise their wallet on his 'cloud' service when you can easily download a PoS wallet and just have it running on a regular PC and staking as it should?

the ones gaw are selling are shares in the prime controller, so you get a much higher rate then staking in your wallet as well as daily returns.
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 02:13:05 PM

the ones gaw are selling are shares in the prime controller, so you get a much higher rate then staking in your wallet as well as daily returns.

This is known as a Pyramid Scheme. Exactly like Amway or any of the other scams where those who buy in early get a seat closer to the top of the pyramid and leach off of all of the poor suckers who are conned into buying in later. These "winners" (Prime Controllers) are held up as examples of how much one can earn to con others into buying in at the bottom and will never actually have the opportunity to reach that status. When suckers stop buying in at the bottom, the pyramid collapses.

pd62512005

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 02:18:33 PM

It looks like the pumping attempts are getting a bit desparate:

https://twitter.com/gawceo/status/545115919337680896

Josh Garza @gawceo  ·  30m 30 minutes ago
It's exiting to see so may new companies start up around xpy

Name one... oh wait, NDA?

He can't spell exciting
no he meant exiting Smiley as in exiting to brazil.

Guys/gals. im going to start a winner takes all even split if many people use the same answer bet.

0.05 btc gets you in. Name the location josh garza will flee to when the ponzi is exposed.

who wants in?
I wonder if gaw_gm, Eric or Joe will send commissary to Josh when he is @
The Federal Correctional Institution, Danbury <<<(I'll bet he ends up here)
I am waiting for one of them to expose what is going on here, I think that will break this thing wide open.
I am betting on gaw_gm to be the 1st one, Jonah? Why I say him, something tells me "he seems honest". Dum Dum should of let him do all the talking..

Oh please messiah, please, please, please enlighten us as to what EXACTLY is going on (and dont forget the proof this time huh?). These guys have had less problems than TONS of big companies. Check out BBB.org for one extremely simple example.

You all talk about this place, and that place. But if there's so many issues, why is it not in the real news? & I certainly don't mean some yo-yo's online "news site". The Inquirer & The Star has a "news" website. Hell I have a website LMAO

if xpy is so successful and revolutionary why isnt it in the news for promotion..... works the same both ways hmmm? no sorry a wsj blog is not wsj either. wheres time, forbes etc. please answer that question.

you answered my question with a question...

I hope you realize im not on forums claiming the coin is a superstar & should be on the news. But this thread is quite full of claims that its all a big ripoff. With zero proof. If it were up to these people it would be the new salem witch hunts at gaw headquarters. To me it seems like the same thing. Literally a bunch of teenage girls claim "the devil" is taken control of priests, nuns, and merchants.So a just as out of control, rumor filled community makes fear based accusations/ assumptions and hurts common good people. That did nothing wrong.

As I said before the government agencies touted so many times here can and will shut a company down when wrongs have been done. 3 out of 4 people that made real complaints against this company have had successful resolutions. The rest are just complaining because they're ignorant
dave01

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 02:23:41 PM

In perspective

itll be gaws largest clients that end up being fucked notice josh hinting the smaller customers relax u can go and him hinting to the bigger guys u cant dump were setting bs limits and we want your personal info im very much hopeing to take my money and be running soon
Large clients of this nature don't move that sort of money around unless they sigh'n a contract of what will happen. they will gain the most.
The rest are on thin ice for now, to differing degrees.
In the end the majority of heard will win the least

milking the green stuff
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 02:25:43 PM

How is pointing out an obvious scam "complaining"? It isn't. I have and will continue to make money off of this obvious scam. I do however have empathy for those suckers who are blindly throwing away huge sums of money on something that by every indication is a scam designed to part them with their money.

pd62512005

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 02:28:16 PM

Has anyone the 28000Btc gaw adress?? The recent btc drop might be gaw cashing out.
I'm just going to end all this nonsense here. GAW has nothing to do with Bitcoin prices at all. Take a look at who the real market movers are and what nation they're in.  CHINA HAS 10x THE VOLUME OF THE U.S. ON AVERAGE ON ANY GIVEN TIME ON ANY GIVEN DAY ON ANY GIVEN MONTH ON ANY GIVEN YEAR. EVERYBODY GOT IT?! GOOD

Because a US citizen, intent on committing a massive ponzi-style fraud, would seek to cash-out his illicit BTC through US-based exchanges and bank accounts, right?

People who are devious enough to keep a ponzi scheme in a state of ever-changing shape-shifting promotions and marketing wouldn't be dumb enough to cash out to fiat in the US.

you forgot to mention your tinfoil hat... No self-respecting conspiracy theorist would be caught dead making ponzi scheme claims without theirs
pd62512005

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 02:34:43 PM

How is pointing out an obvious scam "complaining"? It isn't. I have and will continue to make money off of this obvious scam. I do however have empathy for those suckers who are blindly throwing away huge sums of money on something that by every indication is a scam designed to part them with their money.

Your a hypocrite

greedy dirty bags like you are what people on this thread should be whining about. and yes your clearly complaining. GAW can do what you cant so you complain while you scam people personally

SXCLadies

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 02:35:17 PM

This is known as a Pyramid Scheme. Exactly like Amway or any of the other scams where those who buy in early get a seat closer to the top of the pyramid and leach off of all of the poor suckers who are conned into buying in later. These "winners" (Prime Controllers) are held up as examples of how much one can earn to con others into buying in at the bottom and will never actually have the opportunity to reach that status. When suckers stop buying in at the bottom, the pyramid collapses.

How is it a ponzi scam? thy have x numbers of prime controllers. They set aside y amount of hashtakers for their customers, people pay them some money to get a share of a higher value object. They then get paid for the shares(stakers) they have in the controller. This helps gaw by locking up a shit load of coins creating artifical scarcity.

Im not a huge supporter of gaw, got fucked over hard twice with them but with all the shit that has been flung at them the SEC and others would have shut them the fuck down by now surely?

@homero_ilikebbcinass you lose all credibility when you make abrand new account, name it that then just sit spitting out bile. Do it on your main account
SXCLadies

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 02:40:33 PM

How is it a ponzi scam? thy have x numbers of prime controllers. They set aside y amount of hashtakers for their customers, people pay them some money to get a share of a higher value object. They then get paid for the shares(stakers) they have in the controller. This helps gaw by locking up a shit load of coins creating artifical scarcity.

Im not a huge supporter of gaw, got fucked over hard twice with them but with all the shit that has been flung at them the SEC and others would have shut them the fuck down by now surely?

@homero_ilikebbcinass you lose all credibility when you make abrand new account, name it that then just sit spitting out bile. Do it on your main account

You talk like the prime controllers exist........ Tongue

We will see monday. Im not so heavy into it that a price meltdown will kill me but im not going to listen to most of the vitriolic stuff on here that is either rehased crap or baseless accusation with a few legit grievences tucks in the middl
pd62512005

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 02:41:39 PM

Has anyone the 28000Btc gaw adress?? The recent btc drop might be gaw cashing out.
I'm just going to end all this nonsense here. GAW has nothing to do with Bitcoin prices at all. Take a look at who the real market movers are and what nation they're in.  CHINA HAS 10x THE VOLUME OF THE U.S. ON AVERAGE ON ANY GIVEN TIME ON ANY GIVEN DAY ON ANY GIVEN MONTH ON ANY GIVEN YEAR. EVERYBODY GOT IT?! GOOD

Because a US citizen, intent on committing a massive ponzi-style fraud, would seek to cash-out his illicit BTC through US-based exchanges and bank accounts, right?

People who are devious enough to keep a ponzi scheme in a state of ever-changing shape-shifting promotions and marketing wouldn't be dumb enough to cash out to fiat in the US.

you forgot to mention your tinfoil hat... No self-respecting conspiracy theorist would be caught dead making ponzi scheme claims without theirs
right now people with reserved wallets cant even sell on the hashmarket and hp has 0 value or liquidation if they truely want to put out the fires they would provide at least a way for us to sell instead they jew us and send faggot fuck shrills like urself to enrage us

do you also complain when you buy toilet paper you dont like, over and over again? your the dummy that either didnt read or didnt bother to plan on the unexpected? allthough when someone tells you you cant get xpy until after this that or the other it is quite expected. you should dump your coins like the rest the dummies so i can buy them dirt cheap. i'll love you forever for it Smiley i sent myself dummy. no one tells me what to do, I am responsible for me. I dont blame some company for my personal decisions. amazon nor ebay is in control of my finances, because im not a dummy. and i sure as hell dont blame you for any of it Tongue
SXCLadies

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 02:52:43 PM

You talk like the prime controllers exist........ Tongue

We will see monday. Im not so heavy into it that a price meltdown will kill me but im not going to listen to most of the vitriolic stuff on here that is either rehased crap or baseless accusation with a few legit grievences tucks in the middl
none of what ive said is untrue tiss fact atm reserved wallet customers are trapped and hp has 0 value my names also in my sig idiot

@minerjones  kinda have to wait till the release date of something before you start to call bullshit

hp has the exact value of 1xpy for every 400 they have. THey are getting payed ou in 2-3 days....ALso im sure thats the main account you use for posting things on this forums right?

apparently josh is giveing the smaller customers soon liquidation for christmas he probably figured if he lets us smaller guys go well stop being active against him and move on with our lifes i wouldnt doubt the main reason and spike in anti gaw support is cause 1 hp = 0 value 2 reserved wallets cant be sold hence the increase in revolts / fires i for one if gaw let me liquidise my holdings i wouldnt be here  instead im stuck being a activist anti gaw cause they wont let me move on im in this fight till the end or i get = my money i put in

pretty sure thats not a fact. Thats a theory you have with the hp value. Also like i said, if there were all these massive amounts of valid claims against them surely goverment agencies would of fucked their shit up by now with all the complaints that have said to be committed.
Pages: « 1 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 [362] 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: