Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:58:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 [364] 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376927 times)
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 04:28:31 PM

Ok, so say I make something that violates the terms of service of amazon and sell it to thousands of people. The people using it get in trouble but I get off free as a bird?

It goes back to the age old argument:  Do guns kill people, or do people who use guns kill people?

That's not how it works my friends Wink and regardless of how you read the ToS they're actually interfering with the transactions of the website, not just doing a Google search. LOL how delusional are these shills? Ignored, but feel free to post your useless rebuttal for other people to read. I have no need for futile bickering. I have all the photographic proof I need. Have a good day shills (or should I say Homero Joshua Garza's secondary accounts).

That is how it works.  When *YOU* accept the TOS from Walmart, *YOU* are entering a legal contract with Walmart that *YOU* will obey their terms.  GAW did not enter that contract.

Wrong. GAW will have entered into that contract because they are the entity making the purchase on the Walmart or other website on their account and then having the item dropshipped to the buyer. It is a lame scheme.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 04:31:40 PM

The "proof" isn't going to show up until your money is completely and totally gone, until then look at the evidence and make your own decision.

If paycoins are worth 20, why don't they scoop up all these 7 dollar coins to put 13 bucks in their pocket?

Why didn't their pools payout freshly minted coins?

Why are they having so many issues with the paycoin pool if they have been running pools for months?

Why did they quickly abondon their miners that could somehow mine on 2 pools at once?

Why is there no option for their sha miners to mine paycoins?

Why do they miss every deadline?

One of those questions would scare me to death as an investor, all of them would make me run for the hills.
pd62512005

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 04:33:03 PM

Ok, so say I make something that violates the terms of service of amazon and sell it to thousands of people. The people using it get in trouble but I get off free as a bird?

It goes back to the age old argument:  Do guns kill people, or do people who use guns kill people?

That's not how it works my friends Wink and regardless of how you read the ToS they're actually interfering with the transactions of the website, not just doing a Google search. LOL how delusional are these shills? Ignored, but feel free to post your useless rebuttal for other people to read. I have no need for futile bickering. I have all the photographic proof I need. Have a good day shills (or should I say Homero Joshua Garza's secondary accounts).

That is how it works.  When *YOU* accept the TOS from Walmart, *YOU* are entering a legal contract with Walmart that *YOU* will obey their terms.  GAW did not enter that contract.

Wrong. GAW will have entered into that contract because they are the entity making the purchase on the Walmart or other website on their account and then having the item dropshipped to the buyer. It is a lame scheme.

you do understand this is the same way paypal has been operating since early 2000's?
wdl1908

Activity: 411
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 04:33:45 PM

The proofs required for determining XPY is a scam are called Math, History, and Common Sense.

If you have none of the aforementioned skills then you will likely not come to the same conclusion that those who do have already done.

Please share what Math, History and Common Sense you are using.
puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 04:37:20 PM

We'll have to wait and see how it works, I guess.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 04:40:19 PM

The lack of understanding of things that should be common sense by those under the GAWspell is astounding.

Some say that our education system is a failure. I disagree. It all depends on what the goal really is. In my opinion those at the top of the power pyramid are doing everything that they can to make those at the lower levels into absolute imbeciles who can not comprehend what is going on. When you look at it that way the education system is a resounding success and the idiocy being being demonstrated by those easily duped into giving their money to a Flim-Flam man in this thread are a microcosm of the world at large.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 04:40:31 PM

Exactly. GAW is using the program to transfer Paycoins to USD on PayBase or PaySave, whatever they're trying to call it now, to buy off amazon. THEY are the ones making the purchase, not the customer. Did you really think amazon directly accepts Paycoins? These shills are so intellectually challenged I'm actually a little bit amazed they're on the internet right now. Cheesy Homero is that you?
WaffleMaster

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 04:41:23 PM

The lack of understanding of things that should be common sense by those under the GAWspell is astounding.

Some say that our education system is a failure. I disagree. It all depends on what the goal really is. In my opinion those at the top of the power pyramid are doing everything that they can to make those at the lower levels into absolute imbeciles who can not comprehend what is going on. When you look at it that way the education system is a resounding success and the idiocy being being demonstrated by the easily duped into giving their money to a Flim-Flam man in this thread are a microcosm of the world at large.
Dang, that was some deep knowledge right there.
puwaha

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 04:41:53 PM

If paycoins are worth 20, why don't they scoop up all these 7 dollar coins to put 13 bucks in their pocket?

Why would they reward dumpers?  Wouldn't they rather reward their faithful paybase users with the wall?

Why didn't their pools payout freshly minted coins?

Why does this really matter?

Why are they having so many issues with the paycoin pool if they have been running pools for months?

What issues?  They had a hardfork... not the first time that's happened.

Why did they quickly abondon their miners that could somehow mine on 2 pools at once?

Who the customers or GAW?  No one forced a customer to convert their primes.

Why is there no option for their sha miners to mine paycoins?

They are called hashpoints.

Why do they miss every deadline?

Bit of an exageration here.

One of those questions would scare me to death as an investor, all of them would make me run for the hills.

Paranoid investor, I suppose.
jfabritz

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

Cryptocoin Dabbler

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 04:43:57 PM

you know the american revolution ended, oh I dont know. maybe a couple hundred years ago? talk about intelligent

im paul revere lmao... get a job. your dragging my economy down

"the marks" good gravy man you should go work for the free masons as a lawyer. fantastical returns? perhaps you could pull your bottom lip over the top of your head and swallow?

just so were clear there is nothing being "discussed" on this thread.

<sarcasm>

Hey, I think someone hacked your account. You were doing your best to be civil while disagreeing with people here, then all of a sudden you launch once of those childish attacks. You better change your password!

</sarcasm>
CoinFire

Activity: 322

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 04:44:41 PM

We had the same concerns. After speaking to lawyers at Amazon extensively they've explained it in a way that makes sense to us at least.

The source code for the plugin has to communicate with an outside GAW owned server... meaning that even though the plugin is hosted on the computer of the end-user that GAW is now also "accessing the site" and that makes them liable to follow the TOS just as everyone else does.

The source code from the plugin ZincSave was already downloaded and audited by Amazon (back when it first was a thing before it went offline) and a third party so they are intimately familiar with how it works and the API calls it makes online.

We hope to have our full report online soon. We just got confirmation from Best Buy this morning regarding the situation and a comment from them and are still waiting to hear back from Target once again.

puwaha

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 04:46:39 PM

Exactly. GAW is using the program to transfer Paycoins to USD on PayBase or PaySave, whatever they're trying to call it now, to buy off amazon. THEY are the ones making the purchase, not the customer. Did you really think amazon directly accepts Paycoins? These shills are so intellectually challenged I'm actually a little bit amazed they're on the internet right now. Cheesy Homero is that you?

So how exactly have GAW violated Walmart's terms (if the above is how the plugin works) by paying them money to purchase a product?

CoinFire

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 04:49:19 PM

So how exactly have GAW violated Walmart's terms (if the above is how the plugin works) by paying them money to purchase a product?

The third party people who they are using to purchase items will be in violation. We just got off the phone with a whistleblower who explained to us exactly how it works.

They can't just have a few Amazon / Walmart accounts ordering tons of stuff and shipping it to other addresses. They needs lots of people and they came up with a pretty ingenious way to do that.

Now that it has been explained by this person it makes sense. We are in the process of vetting this person but initial checks are looking good.

bumpershot

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 04:49:24 PM

The one thing that bothers me most is the Prime Controller thing. The CEO claims that the investors had to have their Prime Controllers operational before they could take receipt of their PayCoins. The problem is that I see nothing in the wallet code that references anything resembling a Prime Controller. In theory, the wallet only handles the compressed blockchain. That's not happening. In theory, the Prime Controllers have the ability to make instant confirmations, which means the wallet would have to check with them before reconciling the blockchain. (Alternatively, the miners could make the check when building the block, but that's not happening, either.)

He claims Prime Controllers are operational, but they are completely unused, so what are they?

I bought it when he said the coin's just starting out, and that the advanced features would come in future revisions. But if Prime Controllers exist right now, then at least two of the advanced features would have to be in place, and they aren't.
pd62512005

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 04:49:39 PM

you know the american revolution ended, oh I dont know. maybe a couple hundred years ago? talk about intelligent

"the marks" good gravy man you should go work for the free masons as a lawyer. fantastical returns? perhaps you could pull your bottom lip over the top of your head and swallow?

<sarcasm>

Hey, I think someone hacked your account. You were doing your best to be civil while disagreeing with people here, then all of a sudden you launch once of those childish attacks. You better change your password!

</sarcasm>

yeah huh?

isnt sarcasm supposed to be funny?

Im lucky i can adapt my response to the level of the OP
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 04:50:06 PM

How is giving someone 7 for something's ng worth 20 rewarding anyone but themselves? Every time they do that they put 13 dollars into their pocket or back into the wall to reward the faithful paybase users.

Freshly minted coins would be the simplest way to prove they aren't full of it?

Where is the hashpoint block chain? You can't really think hashpoints are anything more than n mbers? Why can't the real miners mine real coins?

I'm fine being a paranoid investor with all m money, good luck with your faith
jfabritz

Cryptocoin Dabbler

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 04:55:51 PM

Why would they reward dumpers?  Wouldn't they rather reward their faithful paybase users with the wall?

I don't think you understood the question.

There are coins out there that are supposedly valued at $20 each, selling in an exchange for $7. If you believe the $20 hype, then these wild coins are extremely undervalued.

If GAW buys the cheap coins and takes them out of circulation, they have just saved themselves $13 they have to pay out to someone who cashes that coin in on their $20 wall. That seems like common sense.

What gets me is that all these GAWites want to buy these cheap coins so they can turn them around for $20 later. They are not doing it to protect Paycoin, they are doing it to cash in... just like everybody else... They are all hypocrites, claiming to protect Paycoin so they can exploit it later. So who is doing more damage now, eh?
WaffleMaster

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 04:59:33 PM

It goes back to the age old argument:  Do guns kill people, or do people who use guns kill people?

That is how it works.  When *YOU* accept the TOS from Walmart, *YOU* are entering a legal contract with Walmart that *YOU* will obey their terms.  GAW did not enter that contract.

We had the same concerns. After speaking to lawyers at Amazon extensively they've explained it in a way that makes sense to us at least.

The source code for the plugin has to communicate with an outside GAW owned server... meaning that even though the plugin is hosted on the computer of the end-user that GAW is now also "accessing the site" and that makes them liable to follow the TOS just as everyone else does.

The source code from the plugin ZincSave was already downloaded and audited by Amazon (back when it first was a thing before it went offline) and a third party so they are intimately familiar with how it works and the API calls it makes online.

We hope to have our full report online soon. We just got confirmation from Best Buy this morning regarding the situation and a comment from them and are still waiting to hear back from Target once again.
Thank you. What you're doing is truly great and will save a lot of people who were maybe on the fence about the whole thing. I knew they were violating all of the retailer's ToS. You put it in a very nice and readable manner! Just thank you again for your work. While I don't think the retailers will sue GAW, they will definitely shut them down from using their name and violating their service.

coinfire can you please get gaw staff and bizz addresses id like to know were these scammers sleep at nyt and leak the information when the scam collapses
Lol relax there big thuggin'
jfabritz

Cryptocoin Dabbler

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 05:05:28 PM

<sarcasm>

</sarcasm>

yeah huh?

isnt sarcasm supposed to be funny?

Im lucky i can adapt my response to the level of the OP

I thought you were trying your best to make a point without getting all emotional about it, so seeing your response was unusual.

Is your sarcasm comment sarcastic back to me? Hmm... Did you intend to do that? If so, touche.
CoinFire

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 05:32:01 PM

It goes back to the age old argument:  Do guns kill people, or do people who use guns kill people?

That is how it works.  When *YOU* accept the TOS from Walmart, *YOU* are entering a legal contract with Walmart that *YOU* will obey their terms.  GAW did not enter that contract.

Thank you. What you're doing is truly great and will save a lot of people who were maybe on the fence about the whole thing. I knew they were violating all of the retailer's ToS. You put it in a very nice and readable manner! Just thank you again for your work. While I don't think the retailers will sue GAW, they will definitely shut them down from using their name and violating their service.

coinfire can you please get gaw staff and bizz addresses id like to know were these scammers sleep at nyt and leak the information when the scam collapses
Lol relax there big thuggin'

Thanks, we just want to report the facts. We look at what is said by all parties, and then start seeking the truth.

Pages: « 1 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 [364] 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: