Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:05:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: $XAI Sapience AIFX - Decentralized AI | 11% PoS | PlumeDB,IBTP on Testnet  (Read 150167 times)
CedricQuotient (OP)

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 01:19:59 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2015, 05:38:44 PM by CedricQuotient

Wallets: Windows QT 64-bit | Mac OSX | Source Code | Android * includes staking capability
Download and read our paper/brief: Sapience AIFX

Exchanges: Bittrex | EmpoEx | Poloniex | Cryptsy
Official Website: http://www.blockchainsingularity.com
Official Forums: http://forums.dfx.io/index.php
Third Party Web Wallet: CoinWallet.co
Block Explorers: Blockchain Singularity | Blocktree.io Explorer + Rich List

02/07/2015 - Sapience Recall Video #3
01/19/2015 - Sapience Recall Video #2
12/16/2014 - Sapience Recall Video #1
11/21/2014 - Sapience Intro Video

02/03/2015 - Sapience Community Giveaway (3,000 $XAI) - giveaway closed
01/30/2015 - CoinWallet.co Added
01/29/2015 - Wiki updates begin, PlumeDB info published
01/27/2015 - Android wallet released to Google Play store
01/06/2015 - Abacus Program claim instructions released
12/10/2014 - Crowd Fund closed - Instructions for investors to join Slack
12/02/2014 - Blog Post - Blockchain AI on the Bitcoin Protocol Will Not Pose an Existential Threat to Humanity
11/29/2014 - Blog Post - The Future of Bitcoin-based Blockchain Technologies: Where We Go from Here
11/27/2014 - Abacus Program announced
11/24/2014 - Blog Post - Bringing the First Peer to Peer Artificial Intelligence to the Blockchain
11/19/2014 - Sapience Crowd Fund Opened

Sapience is a strict Proof of Stake currency, and was distributed according to the percentage that each investor entered towards the crowd fund.

The total number of Sapience coins is 1,123,580, based on the Fibonacci sequence. As a result of burning unsold coins after the crowd fund closed, the total number of coins available effectively dropped to approximately 653,734.
Proof-of-stake interest rate is 11% per year, and coins mature after 112 confirmations.

Special thanks to crz for the amazing rebranding and wallet mockups.  Donations directly to crz may be sent to: AZKSvu5C3WP8awmLG2s1oqVZQdfnEF5Ve3

Donations to the dev are accepted at:
ASQZFe7cq2axmiAFhnfCG6HLn77h4B5b3j

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2014, 01:20:38 PM

Sick logo.

Reading

I like it, but.
40k per coin? Sad It's a bit too high if you ask me.
Good luck tho!

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
CedricQuotient (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 01:32:25 PM

Sick logo.

Reading

I like it, but.
40k per coin? Sad It's a bit too high if you ask me.
Good luck tho!
There's only a little over 1 million coins, which is how we arrived at that number.  It also leaves plenty of headroom in the market cap for growth.
3angle

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

keymaker

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2014, 01:45:12 PM

I like this concept

Let me get some coffee first, early in the morning here.

We are building the Cash-Register for Crypto-Currency - Join us at #CXC on Freenode IRC
Get Activation-Keys for the Cash-Register for Crypto here! Read more about it at http://www.cxc.bid
kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 03:19:21 PM

so XAI is working for XQN
Or XAI something else than XQN with better features ..

simple explain please
3angle

keymaker

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2014, 04:47:27 PM

simple explain please

As the OP states, it is a very big project that will require dedicated work.

Now, give me those ebolashares Smiley

We are building the Cash-Register for Crypto-Currency - Join us at #CXC on Freenode IRC
Get Activation-Keys for the Cash-Register for Crypto here! Read more about it at http://www.cxc.bid
erwin45

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 05:10:33 PM

Welcome to the Crowdfund launch of the Sapience AIFX platform ($XAI).  This crowdfunding effort grew out of the Quotient ($XQN) release, with a desire to provide a distributed artificial intelligence engine to drive certain features on the roadmap for that coin.

The crowdfunding website is located at:  http://crowdfund.blockchainsingularity.com

You can download or compile a wallet to generate an address to which to receive XAI coins:

Windows QT 64-bit: https://mega.co.nz/#!BZtjRSTJ!jk_0CyMggbLrz28NxKqFn34ry6_fFkQizbm1UDAnLBU

Source Code: https://github.com/CedricProfit/Sapience

Download and read our paper/brief:
https://mega.co.nz/#!URsXAS5I!nY5n0EokmQwVvrGJ58KktrITC1wztngAlzE1kZGmrd0

The total number of coins in Sapient is 1,123,580, based on the Fibonacci sequence.
Proof-of-stake interest rate is 11% per year.
Coins mature after 112 blocks.

Executive Summary
Thank you for your interest in the Sapience AIFX platform ($XAI).  This document outlines our concept and plan for implementation.  Artificial Intelligence has captured the hearts and minds of many for several generations.  Today, we benefit from the copious academic research into all aspects of AI as well as the gift of crypto currency from Satoshi Nakamoto.  To date, nobody has combined the pieces of the puzzle to bring artificial intelligence to the blockchain and coin networks.
Bitcoin brought us both the blockchain as well as a complete peer-to-peer platform, both of which can be leveraged in different ways to realize complex solutions that previously would have required a tremendous amount of ground work just to get to the starting line.

Artificial intelligence has found its way into algorithmic trading platforms through the use of neural networks to develop and test financial trading strategies.  The majority of these tools are proprietary in-house solutions created by hedge funds, quant firms, and corporate interests.

The movie Transcendence, through the AI system called PINN, brought to the fore the growing interest in AGI or artificial general intelligence, and the evolution to a technological singularity.

Our interest with the Sapience AIFX project is to develop a distributed artificial intelligence system running on a coin network, with a primary initial goal of enabling neural network services to be consumed by both users and systems, specifically the Quotient  (XQN) algorithmic trading interface, and a longer term goal of applying AGI through knowledge gathering and machine learning.

The Sapience AIFX project is led by experienced executive leadership and is crowdfunding the development of the platform.  We expect development to take approximately 6 months to completion with 450 BTC ideal funding for development, integration sponsorship, graphic and user experience (UX) design and marketing activities.

To see our active commitment and capabilities, one need only download the Quotient Financial Network wallet and see the features we rapidly added to the QT user interface.

Executive Leadership
Our project founder has over 20 years of experience in the software and consulting industry in both hands-on technical resource and executive roles, with experience as a partner and practice director in several consulting organizations.  He is an experienced software architect and has delivered both large scale enterprise solutions as well as commercial product development in a venture-backed startup.  He has experience resourcing and guiding projects with both small and large teams, operating in agile development environments.

Accomplishments and Background
Sapience is an outcome of the Quotient (XQN) crypto currency released November 11, 2014.  The Quotient effort is focused on building end user tools for algorithmic trading and the publication of crypto financial indices.  Those tools (the XQNFX platform) will require an artificial intelligence engine to take their effectiveness to the next level.  Thus, the Sapience AIFX artificial intelligence platform.  The development effort of an AI platform of the scope of Sapience is significant and requires funding to be sustainable.

Quotient was released and rapidly enhanced with cutting edge data visualization features as a means of demonstrating our capabilities, seriousness and commitment.  It was accepted with much fanfare.

It included a multi-algorithm implementation with different proof-of-work and proof-of-stake hashing algorithms, exchange API integration with JSON parsing using QtScript, charting implementation using the QCustomPlot library, blockchain parsing and display of historical staking data, moving the RPC console to a page in the main wallet window, tabbed consoles support, and a translucent application window.

Our team has experience providing architecture and development services on some of the leading platforms in the world, as well as systems for private equity firms, investment managers, banking, and insurance as well as systems in other vertical markets including big pharma and critical national infrastructure.

Sapience AIFX Platform Architecture and Research and Development
The core technology that will drive the Sapience AIFX engine is an implementation of decentralized distributed associative memory (DDAM) on the P2P coin network.  There are a variety of open source artificial intelligence engines including OpenCog that may prove useful as providing core components that can be adapted to mesh with the DDAM.

Placing DDAM on a coin network is ideal because users have an economic incentive to participate and contribute their computing resources in return for stake interest and adding collective value to the currency.

We expect that the solution will evolve over time to protect against “knowledge spam” and ensure the quality of the distributed knowledge base.

The initial requirement of the project is to support a fully functioning distributed neural network that can be consumed by trading platforms.  After that requirement has been met the project will then transition into a longer term research and development mode aimed at enabling AGI and pursuing the realization of the blockchain singularity through the combination of AGI, neural networks, and Smart Contracts or programs encoded in the blockchain.

We anticipate a one month R&D and design phase to craft a solution architecture for an initial implementation.  The Sapient AIFX effort will follow an agile development methodology.

Crowd Fund
Sapient AIFX ($XAI) tokens will be wholly offered for sale via a crowdfunding process.  The crowd fund will make the entire 1,123,581 coin supply available for sale at a fixed rate of 0.0004 BTC/XAI for projected proceeds of 449 BTC.  The coin supply will be mined in the first block on the XAI blockchain.  The Sapient coin is a proof-of-stake currency forked from Quotient with an 11% annual proof-of-stake interest rate.  The coin will have 0 reward proof-of-work blocks enabled for approximately a two week period (through and for one week following the end of the crowd fund) to keep the network synchronized until all coins are distributed to buyers.

The crowd fund will run for 7 days from November 19, 2014 until November 26, 2014 11:59:59 PM EST.  Any unsold coins at the end of the crowd fund will be destroyed by sending to a non-spendable “burn” address.

The crowd fund is a sale of digital tokens (Sapient AIFX / $XAI).  These tokens to not confer any rights or interest in any company or organization.

Sapient is an open source software development project created and contributed to by volunteers.  There are no guarantees of market liquidity or market prices.  Crypto currencies and coin markets are highly volatile and prices can fluctuate wildly up and down due to market forces.

Further reading:
Amiza Amir, Anang Hudaya M. Amin, and Asad Khan.  "Developing Machine Intelligence within P2P Networks Using a Distributed Associative Memory."  Algorithmic Probability and Friends. Bayesian Prediction and Artificial Intelligence
Lecture Notes in Computer Science 7070 (2013): 439-443. Print.

i like this project really, but still 0.0004 is a bit too much i think , good luck

CedricQuotient (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 09:42:50 PM

simple explain please
XAI is the decentralized AI platform.  QUINN - Quotient Intelligence Neural Network - will consume it and use it for running AI trading algorithms.
CedricQuotient (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 09:48:09 PM

i like this project really, but still 0.0004 is a bit too much i think , good luck
Well, if you know coin markets lately, you want a low coin count like XAI.  I could make the coin count 11M and the price 0.00004 (4k satoshi).  It doesn't change the overall value of the project and the budget needs.  Unlike a number of recent crowdsales, I'm keeping it reasonable and just going for what is needed in the budget, as opposed to going for some ridiculous amount of funds, because it also leaves plenty of room for the coin to appreciate in the market and avoid the "insta-dumping" effect we've seen on...well, like almost every ICO type coin over the past few months...except the crowdfund ones.

What would you not consider "a bit too much", in your opinion?

Thanks for taking the time to post, btw.  Appreciate all viewpoints.
klopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 10:28:04 PM

Mined and bought some Quotient (Now staking) and I must say you guys are headed in the right direction. AI combined with the blockchain is a really interesting idea. Keep it up Smiley
CedricQuotient (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 11:10:32 PM

Mined and bought some Quotient (Now staking) and I must say you guys are headed in the right direction. AI combined with the blockchain is a really interesting idea. Keep it up Smiley

Thanks!  A distributed neural network will open the door to a lot of possibilities, and a P2P coin network is the perfect platform to put it on.
smackii

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 11:10:51 PM

What?! 449btc marketcap for this coin?

I'm OUT, no room to grow my bitcoins.
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 11:13:45 PM

One less dumper. Wink
All bout the moneh

twitter @antiiclimax
klopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 11:25:39 PM

If your only goal is to get rich, you probably won't.
If your goal is to create and be a part innovation and greatness, wealth usually comes along with it.

What I see here is someone capable, willing and who has some great ideas. There is always room to grow. Smiley

Edit: FYI there are currently 74 different cryptocurrencies with a larger marketcap than 449BTC on coinmarketcap.

CedricQuotient (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 01:32:01 AM

If your only goal is to get rich, you probably won't.
If your goal is to create and be a part innovation and greatness, wealth usually comes along with it.

What I see here is someone capable, willing and who has some great ideas. There is always room to grow. Smiley

Edit: FYI there are currently 74 different cryptocurrencies with a larger marketcap than 449BTC on coinmarketcap.

I will pull together some graphics and more specifics on the Sapient value proposition and the ROI paths for $XAI holders.
3angle

keymaker

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 05:23:45 AM

Decentralized artificial intelligence in blockchain technology is Bitcoin V. 8

This is big!

CedricQuotient (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 05:38:33 AM

Dropped price by half to 0.0002 (20,000 satoshi) to meet the market.

altcoinUK

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 01:31:00 PM

Congratulation, excellent idea, great project!

I have been spending long-long years with AI software development, how did I not posted this idea :-))) seriously, it's a great idea, I will definitely thinking investing in this.

Btw, your site is down, so it is not possible to invest.
fullhouse

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 01:43:26 PM

you are smart  Cool

altcoinUK

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 02:01:26 PM

you are smart  Cool

Well, 200k is actually not a lot for a novel idea given that all kind of BTC/LTC clones has a lot more market cap than that. This is a really original idea.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: