Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:23:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: $XAI Sapience AIFX - Decentralized AI | 11% PoS | PlumeDB,IBTP on Testnet  (Read 150176 times)
jackfruit

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 03:38:27 AM

1-What is Min for ICO ?
2-Did you talk to an exchange to get coin listed ?

If the minimum is 10-20 bitcoins I'll get in now :p

but they wanted 225 and are at 7.8 currently, so I get the feeling there will be a refund and another offering. Maybe a lot will pour in during the last 5 hours, but would they even be happy with 20 bitcoins? Doesn't seem so.

There will be a one week extension I believe.

Minimum I believe is ~40btc

The dev said that?

No, I'm just making things up. Wink
unofficially that is what he told me.

Thanks..well he was optimistic earlier today that the required amount would be raised, so hopefully it will move forward.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Don Flamenco

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 03:39:31 AM

Can the dev please say the minimum BTC needed?  I've seen numbers thrown around, but nothing official from the dev's mouth.  What is the minimum BTC needed to proceed with the coin?

Thank you.

40btc

Are you the dev?

No.
I'm just full of shit trying to mislead you.

No offense, but I don't trust anyone in the world of crypto.  If you're the dev and that's the answer, great.  If not, I'd like to hear it from whomever is in charge.  I don't feel I'm asking too much before deciding whether or not to spend my money.
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 04:38:25 AM

Can the dev please say the minimum BTC needed?  I've seen numbers thrown around, but nothing official from the dev's mouth.  What is the minimum BTC needed to proceed with the coin?

Thank you.

40btc

Are you the dev?

No.
I'm just full of shit trying to mislead you.

No offense, but I don't trust anyone in the world of crypto.  If you're the dev and that's the answer, great.  If not, I'd like to hear it from whomever is in charge.  I don't feel I'm asking too much before deciding whether or not to spend my money.

I'm trying to be helpful, believe what you like.
Hope you find the answers you are looking for.

twitter @antiiclimax
CedricQuotient (OP)

Activity: 270

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 04:43:58 AM

We have indeed decided to do a one week extension.

I would say the minimum to close this successfully is 25 BTC,  40BTC+ is ideal, and obviously we would hope to sell out the entire coin supply.  Based on the amount of traffic coming through the site and our social media presence starting to increase substantially, I believe we will exceed 40 BTC with the extension once we get past the holiday and Black Friday in the states.  Any unsold coins will be burned, which will reduce the coin supply to the benefit of the early adopters.  I am still quite optimistic as I've been watching the traffic and level of interest start to snowball, so I think this will play out well over the course of the next week.  Right now I think we are fighting for attention with recent current events, the big snowstorm on the east coast US, and the Thanksgiving holiday.
CedricQuotient (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 04:45:02 AM

Hi Don, you're not asking too much at all.  I hope I've answered your questions with my last post.   

Thanks Smiley
Kartaba

Activity: 276

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 04:48:53 AM

Joined the project Grin ... Insane in tha membraaaiiine! Got no braaaiin, in tha blockchaaiiin?! Roll Eyes
rhkazani1

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 05:00:03 AM

We have indeed decided to do a one week extension.

I would say the minimum to close this successfully is 25 BTC,  40BTC+ is ideal, and obviously we would hope to sell out the entire coin supply.  Based on the amount of traffic coming through the site and our social media presence starting to increase substantially, I believe we will exceed 40 BTC with the extension once we get past the holiday and Black Friday in the states.  Any unsold coins will be burned, which will reduce the coin supply to the benefit of the early adopters.  I am still quite optimistic as I've been watching the traffic and level of interest start to snowball, so I think this will play out well over the course of the next week.  Right now I think we are fighting for attention with recent current events, the big snowstorm on the east coast US, and the Thanksgiving holiday.

Great! I will buy more, goodluck!
Don Flamenco

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 05:07:12 AM

Hi Don, you're not asking too much at all.  I hope I've answered your questions with my last post.   

Thanks Smiley

Yes, thank you very much.  It's appreciated. 
CedricQuotient (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 05:12:51 AM

I just wanted to write a note to say a deep Thank You to everyone who has participated so far.  I view it as a vote of confidence no matter how big or small the contribution, and it means a lot to me personally.  Sometimes as a professional you don't often get a gauge of how people feel about your abilities, etc., so this is kind of where the rubber meets the road.  So again, thank you, it means a lot and carries a great deal of responsibility.

This project is something that means a lot to me also, because I see a window of opportunity to deliver something to the space that is both noteworthy and disruptive.  The crypto space is going to evolve quite a bit over the next year and next few years, and if we take advantage of the lull in the market to focus on developing and positioning ourselves now we can be in a good spot to make the most of the opportunities in 2015.

THANK YOU!

And with that I am going to catch some sleep and enjoy the holiday tomorrow, and will be back online catching up again tomorrow night.
Kruemmelmonster

Activity: 338

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 11:01:03 AM

i'm in, i hope other XQN holders jump in too  Grin

XQN holder here!

Smiley Here another!:)
+1  Cool
wickedsick

Activity: 467

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 08:04:12 AM

same here  Grin
myagui
Legendary

Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 10:42:07 AM

Me thinks there's plenty of us around Smiley

On other news, the crowd fund is moving up very nicely, but still has a bit to go!
Let them turkeys be and dive in people!  Grin

ethought
Legendary

Activity: 1316

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 11:20:37 AM

Fantastic idea!

My investment has been sent.

Look forward to seeing how this project moves forward!  Smiley
CedricQuotient (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 05:35:40 PM

Blog posted that you may be interested in: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/article/20141129173018-100950400-the-future-of-bitcoin-based-blockchain-technologies-where-we-go-from-here

The Future of Bitcoin-based Blockchain Technologies: Where We Go from Here

As we head into the holiday season all eyes are on the Bitcoin markets watching to see if another holiday rally to the moon materializes. It is looking rather unlikely with some large lots of BTC ready to hit the market in various auction sales and Mt. Gox settlement. At the same time of intense speculative attention, we have seen a growing volume of both stealth and non-stealth investments into Bitcoin-based startups specifically and blockchain technology startups more generally.

This is the dichotomous dilemma in front of us now, and it leads to a wide range of pundit opinions from the “Bitcoin is going to zero” crowd all the way to the “Bitcoin is going to replace fiat everywhere” crowd.

Stepping back from the speculative interest, however, it seems clear to me the next wave of market development will be centered around innovative applications of both the blockchain and the peer-to-peer networking platform coming out of the Bitcoin network and code base. The peer-to-peer infrastructure is one aspect that I believe is under-appreciated as all of the focus has seemed to be on applications of the blockchain specifically, but it is an aspect that should not be ignored.

IBM has already come out talking about applying the Ethereum software to solutions in the “Internet of Things” (IoT) space. Beyond that, there is a wide range of domains where the application of Bitcoin-derived technology has yet to be explored.

As a start, anything that is cloud based and traditionally SaaS oriented could see migrations to decentralized peer-to-peer technology in some form. For some domains like customer relationship management the suitability may be debatable. For other areas, like decentralized grid computing or self-organizing systems of “things”, decentralized peer-to-peer blockchain technology can provide a force multiplier in accelerated development and deployment; allowing us to stand up interesting self-coordinating systems solving problems that possess complexity either due to technical reasons or because simplicity on the surface becomes complex due to scale and scope.

For startups, leveraging the decentralized peer-to-peer platform can drive down infrastructure expenses and solve scalability challenges, while providing an economic incentive for participation of the user base through network protocol enforced fees and rewards.

Areas where I see disruptive innovation emerging in 2015 include:

• Digital advertising networks, ad serving, optimization, stats tracking, and revenue sharing
  • News reporting and dissemination (Patch-on-the-blockchain)
  • Livestreaming
  • Geo-spatial systems
  • Medical Technology
  • Stream data processing
  • Artificial Intelligence
  • Gaming, console integration, and virtual reality systems

Note that I haven’t included “merchant adoption” and things oriented to “adoption” of Bitcoin as a currency. I personally believe any such notion is far off, and the market needs to get through another hype-driven price cycle before it trends towards $1-2 USD and stabilizes, trading in a range closer to fiat pairs in traditional forex. Before that occurs I do believe we will see at least one wilder rise in the speculative price of Bitcoin. Presently with most traders essentially gambling with 10x, 20x, and 50x leverage on Chinese Bitcoin exchanges, the focus is still solidly on the speculative aspect of Bitcoin. It will be many years before we see stabilization in Bitcoin specifically. In the meantime, however, those with a longer term view on the technology markets in general – e.g., “smart money” – will be positioning themselves and making bets on more strategic plays on applications of the technology outside of Bitcoin. I believe we will see growth in this area accelerate throughout 2015 and into the next several years.

What will drive the next hype-driven price cycle in Bitcoin will be publicity surrounding these wider areas of innovation, as those innovative solutions “touch” a wider range of consumers more directly and drive increased awareness, which will drive a wider range of interested parties to jump in and grab a few Bitcoins simply to not miss the bandwagon.

What we will also see, in my opinion, is a more mature spectrum of offerings in the “alt coin” markets – alternative crypto currency implementations derived from the Bitcoin protocol specification and code base. The explosion of “clone coins” with little technical, economic or other market advantages to offer seems to have reached its nexus (e.g. so-called “cargo cult” coins) and the market is adjusting in kind. 2015 will see more professional and mature “alt-coins” hitting the market, and old and forgotten alt-coins that were “firsts” in some way returning to top-of-mind.

As a shameless plug, you can get involved with an innovative project for 2015 by participating in the Sapience AIFX crowd fund at http://crowdfund.blockchainsingularity.com. This is an initiative to leverage the decentralized peer-to-peer coin network and Bitcoin-derived protocol to support a high-performance distributed artificial intelligence platform with applications across a wide range of problem sets. The first reference application will be in support of algorithmic AI trading tools in Quotient ($XQN), an interest-bearing proof-of-stake crypto currency.
neo666

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 07:39:17 AM

Hope everything goes as planned with whatever ammount of funds raised!
Just keep up the good work!
cheers & gl
CedricQuotient (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 06:17:38 PM

Hope everything goes as planned with whatever ammount of funds raised!
Just keep up the good work!
cheers & gl
Yeah, we're gonna rock and roll.  Picking up lots of interest in the article and traffic.  This is a bold project but its the kind of thing we need to be building now to kind of help shove the industry forward.  It will also be a nice revenue stream for folks who operate nodes and collect fees for servicing AI runs.  Lots of people interested in this, time to get off the fence and participate, help spread the word, social media, etc.  Cheesy
Kartaba

Activity: 276

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 04:08:21 PM

My inner sci-fi nerd is getting very exited !! we need more money, Come on peeps! get ur wallets up and give your MONNAYY ! Roll Eyes  What else ur gonna invest on ey? some new crypto with the word "dark" in its name? if there are any names available that is hehe.
I am imagining these AI-algo's across multiple platforms, trading algorithms, forecasting financial markets using neural networks etc and im getting all exited Tongue

Roll Eyes If only people could imagine what the possibilities are  Roll Eyes

It is a big challenge and i hope Sapience will prove herself worthy in crypto space, but i have this feeling Joe knows what he is talking about... MY MANN!! hehe
rhkazani1

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 05:45:38 PM

What if we don't get to 25 BTCs, will the dev abandon the project? I guess the community doesn't care about ideas and innovation, they are happy with P&Ds.
locohammerhead

Activity: 530

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 08:46:14 PM

How would one go about running nodes and servicing AI runs?  I would be interested in providing those services lol.  Also tossed another 0.1578 btc towards the crowd funding.

anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 08:49:22 PM

How would one go about running nodes and servicing AI runs?  I would be interested in providing those services lol.  Also tossed another 0.1578 btc towards the crowd funding.

Pretty sure it would be similar to operating a dark node.

twitter @antiiclimax
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: