Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:24:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: $XAI Sapience AIFX - Decentralized AI | 11% PoS | PlumeDB,IBTP on Testnet  (Read 150175 times)
Kruemmelmonster

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 04:30:55 PM

is there already a solution for the distribution of XAI to XQN holders? Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
myagui
Legendary

Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 04:37:04 PM

Maybe it's just me, but I don't know if that idea was definitive. In any case, XQN holders are the 1st to benefit from XAI, since the 1st application case will be for algorithmic trading, feature that will be 1st implemented in the XQN wallet (though naturally having some sort of dependency to the AIFX network).

locohammerhead

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 04:41:14 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2014, 04:58:35 PM by locohammerhead

How would one go about running nodes and servicing AI runs?  I would be interested in providing those services lol.  Also tossed another 0.1578 btc towards the crowd funding.

Pretty sure it would be similar to operating a dark node.

Yes, same type of concept.

Sorry, noob when it comes to this.  Did a quick search for setting up a dark node on the google and didn't pull anything up.  Maybe you have a link to some resources I can look at?  I would like to have everything up and ready by the time everything goes live.  I would really love to see this project succeed.  So many possible uses for it!

Update:
Some more research brought me to the forum thread for setting up masternodes.  Will a static IP be necessary for this as well?  I ask because it would cost me an extra 100 dollars a month to purchase a block of static IPs from my ISP and would decrease my internet speeds to 45MB/s as well.  Would Dynamic DNS work for this?  Will 1000 AIFX be needed to run the node like is necessary for a darkcoin masternode?

Would it be possible to use one of the digitalocean droplets?

Would it be possible to use one of the digitalocean droplets for a node?

Would it be possible to set up one of those nodes using the 5 USD/month digitalocean droplet?

The more information I know the more useful I will be in helping others who are just joining the community.  Which will lessen the load of the dev, allowing him to do what he does best Smiley
You will not need to put up coins as a "bond" in order to participate and you won't need static IP's.  You will be able to run the daemon on droplets/VPS/cloud vps...anywhere you can run the daemon today.  It would be cool to do a raspberry pi build at some point, I have one and I'll probably do that when I get some downtime.

That...is...EPIC!

I have a raspie and two parallella boards sitting collecting dust.  Will be nice to put those to good use.

anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 07:14:42 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2014, 07:58:07 PM by anticlimax

Maybe it's just me, but I don't know if that idea was definitive. In any case, XQN holders are the 1st to benefit from XAI, since the 1st application case will be for algorithmic trading, feature that will be 1st implemented in the XQN wallet (though naturally having some sort of dependency to the AIFX network).

I posted it in the XQN thread. You can read about it on the Sapience website.
XQN holders will gain some XAI through a buy wall once it's all said and done.

twitter @antiiclimax
CedricQuotient (OP)

Activity: 270

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 08:25:03 PM

Thanks CrazyLoaf for the kind words.  There is indeed an opportunity cost for me, but I am making a big bet that towards 4th quarter of next year after we have the public open source XAI platform up, that I'll be able to put some pro-tools/SaaS in front of it and flip it to a VC/PE in the same way we've seen some other projects play out.  But I think its important to put an open source decentralized platform like this out there first, it changes the dynamics + its disruptive.
CedricQuotient (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 08:26:27 PM

Yep, this is the Abacus Program, and there will be a web application where XQN people can "claim" their stake in XAI once it is on exchanges and Abacus is funded.
billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 09:08:23 PM

Installed on win7 and linux, both clients are showing out of sync but showing 170 blocks. Is this correct?

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
rhkazani1

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 09:32:13 PM

Installed on win7 and linux, both clients are showing out of sync but showing 170 blocks. Is this correct?

Yup, I see 170 as well
ethought
Legendary

Activity: 1316

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 09:33:47 PM

Yes, it appears that is correct.
Alty

Activity: 714

RISE Project Manager

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 10:43:52 PM

It's good to see more crowdfund btc coming in to support this ambitious project.

Really hoping at least 100 btc is raised and that it's extended a second time by an extra week (fingers crossed).

I do understand all the guys that bought in early and want to keep a larger stake by cutting off before other people come in... but surely it's better to have more people invested with a bigger community to create activity (albeit not too many from the start (muahaha)) and at the same time ensuring that the dev has enough funds to keep focused on his work.

What's one more week for a more workable capital?
dasource

Activity: 821

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 11:00:14 PM

It's good to see more crowdfund btc coming in to support this ambitious project.

Really hoping at least 100 btc is raised and that it's extended a second time by an extra week (fingers crossed).

I do understand all the guys that bought in early and want to keep a larger stake by cutting off before other people come in... but surely it's better to have more people invested with a bigger community to create activity (albeit not too many from the start (muahaha)) and at the same time ensuring that the dev has enough funds to keep focused on his work.

Ambitious project like this needs funding else it will run out of $$$ ... maybe dev should escrow the remaining XAI left for future rounds of funding if needed in future (rather than burn) if we cannot hit 200+ BTC?

^ I am with STUPID!
gysca

Activity: 392

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 11:16:18 PM

IMO, not good if we extend again for a week, at 1st week, fail to reach minimum, and now at 2nd week ( 1st extend ) we past 25 BTC minimum needed, also past 40 BTC ideal needed. so we already met the requirements.

Alty

Activity: 714

RISE Project Manager

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 11:25:50 PM

IMO, not good if we extend again for a week, at 1st week, fail to reach minimum, and now at 2nd week ( 1st extend ) we past 25 BTC minimum needed, also past 40 BTC ideal needed. so we already met the requirements.

First week nobody knew about it

Second week towards the end people start to discover and realise the possibilities but like myself don't have time to convert fiat to btc

The dev is highly intelligent / capable programmer but he was clearly hoping for way more initially. Hence the 1 Million coins for sale at 40K sats. Due to current market conditions he probably felt like he didn't have a choice to say that a much lower amount would be acceptable as he probably didn't want to let people down. Let's face it there was no promotion and not much investment. When you consider the work needed to build an artificial intelligence living on the blockchain... do you really think it can be done to the level of quality we all want for just 25 to 40 btc?

One more week will give this project the start it deserves.
anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 11:26:59 PM

What I've seen is exponential growth in regards to the funding and attention XAI has been recieving.
I think one last extension would benefit the Sapience project greatly.
The more funds, the greater the chance of success.
40btc is great, yet I believe we could double that funding, given an extra weeks time.

twitter @antiiclimax
ethought
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 11:33:44 PM

The dev is highly intelligent / capable programmer but he was clearly hoping for way more initially. Hence the 1 Million coins for sale at 40K sats. Due to current market conditions he probably felt like he didn't have a choice to say that a much lower amount would be acceptable as he probably didn't want to let people down. Let's face it there was no promotion and not much investment. When you consider the work needed to build an artificial intelligence living on the blockchain... do you really think it can be done to the level of quality we all want for just 25 to 40 btc?

To be honest I think completing such an ambitious (and exiting) project will take more than 100 BTC or 200 BTC.

I think the dev. has given us a clue to this in the following comment:

There is indeed an opportunity cost for me, but I am making a big bet that towards 4th quarter of next year after we have the public open source XAI platform up, that I'll be able to put some pro-tools/SaaS in front of it and flip it to a VC/PE in the same way we've seen some other projects play out.  But I think its important to put an open source decentralized platform like this out there first, it changes the dynamics + its disruptive.

I am not sure exactly what this first round of funds will be used for. But I think the important thing here is to get a team of interested parties together to get started on the project.

I think if a framework can be put in place by next year and it works a lot of interest from some heavyweight investors would not be hard to get.
ethought
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 11:56:43 PM

I have added Sapience AIFX to https://www.CoinWallet.co

Thought it might be helpful as there have been issues with Mega in the last couple of days. If anyone needs a Sapience wallet address for the ICO you can use one from CoinWallet.co and then transfer the coins to your personal wallet once the Mega issues are resolved and you get a local wallet.

gysca

Activity: 392

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 12:54:29 AM

Yep, this is the Abacus Program, and there will be a web application where XQN people can "claim" their stake in XAI once it is on exchanges and Abacus is funded.

maybe this is a little bit crazy, maybe we can use unsold XAI to fund Abacus Program, this will boost both.

anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 01:09:55 AM

maybe this is a little bit crazy, maybe we can use unsold XAI to fund Abacus Program, this will boost both.

I think half the intended use for the program is to provide buy support.

Though, it's not a half bad idea as it frees up a little more funding.

Community input is required.

twitter @antiiclimax
BitcoinBaBa

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 01:42:12 AM

I think its best not to change any initial crowd fund terms and conditions.
CedricQuotient (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 01:46:30 AM

I have added Sapience AIFX to https://www.CoinWallet.co

Thought it might be helpful as there have been issues with Mega in the last couple of days. If anyone needs a Sapience wallet address for the ICO you can use one from CoinWallet.co and then transfer the coins to your personal wallet once the Mega issues are resolved and you get a local wallet.

That's awesome, thank you!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: