Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:00:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your trading strategy?  (Read 304622 times)
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 12:56:43 PM

Trading is just like gambling. So we can't always gain profit on it. But if we are in luck , we can get a profit through historical chart.
Maybe start trading with stable altcoin with higher chance to raise up. (Stellar,doge,Clam,etc)

lol sure everyone would say disagree with your statement, absolutely trading is not gambling , if you just guessing maybe it is, but if you have knowledge and then you applying its not gambling anymore, trading had a rules trading had a system so you have to know everything about trading by learn.
Thats right trading have a system thar must follow the  traders so that the transaction is clear and there no outweigh both side. Gambling is betting that you only have 50% of winning. This can make ruined you life it can get your money as quickly . In gambling theres no win all of the gamblers are all losser if you win today., tomorrow you will be  loss

Yes its true and trading must be good if you really do it but gambling doesnt have a 50% chance, it will be low precentage to hit the jackpot tough but still there are some people out there that have a really good luck so may be they will give it a try. And you need to know when to stop playing and dont be to greedy you can earn some buy gambling too
Undermood
Legendary

Activity: 950
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 01:29:23 PM

Trading is just like gambling. So we can't always gain profit on it. But if we are in luck , we can get a profit through historical chart.
Maybe start trading with stable altcoin with higher chance to raise up. (Stellar,doge,Clam,etc)

lol sure everyone would say disagree with your statement, absolutely trading is not gambling , if you just guessing maybe it is, but if you have knowledge and then you applying its not gambling anymore, trading had a rules trading had a system so you have to know everything about trading by learn.
Thats right trading have a system thar must follow the  traders so that the transaction is clear and there no outweigh both side. Gambling is betting that you only have 50% of winning. This can make ruined you life it can get your money as quickly . In gambling theres no win all of the gamblers are all losser if you win today., tomorrow you will be  loss

Yes its true and trading must be good if you really do it but gambling doesnt have a 50% chance, it will be low precentage to hit the jackpot tough but still there are some people out there that have a really good luck so may be they will give it a try. And you need to know when to stop playing and dont be to greedy you can earn some buy gambling too
house has some edge over the players, who can't rely luck to earn money! I agree gamble is for fun. But actually players are easy to get addictive at the gambling rather than stop.

╓▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖,
         ,▄██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄,
        ▄████▀▀░░        ░╙▀▓███▓,
      ,███╣▒▒▒░░╓╖╖╖╖╖╖,░░░▒▒╢▓▓▓[
     ╓▓██▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓╢▓▓▓▓
    ╖▒▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▓▓▓▓▒░,
   ╫▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒               "▓▓▓▓▓▓  ╟
  ▐▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓╖              ▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ]
 ,▓▓░░░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▄           ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓`░░ ▐▓▌
 ╟▓▓▌░░░ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓         ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░╓▓▓▓
 ╟▓▓▓▓   ░`▓▓▓▓▓▓,      ╟▓▓▓▓▓╜░░░░╓▓▓▓▓
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓,░ ░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░╟▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖░   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌ ╓██████▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓`
   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌  ░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓╢╣╢╢▓███▓█▀
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓@░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄░▒▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀
            ╙▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀`
InfinitusToken.io
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███

███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
   ███
⚑⚑ Read our Whitepaper
⚑⚑ Medium ⚑⚑ Telegram
[/ta
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 02:48:53 PM

house has some edge over the players, who can't rely luck to earn money! I agree gamble is for fun. But actually players are easy to get addictive at the gambling rather than stop.

Nope they sure can rely on luck. I didnt suggest him to earn money from gambling just to make sure that gambling is all full of luck and players just dont know how to stop that makes them going in losing all of they earned
grandFX
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 05:04:50 PM

if trading is just like gambling
so.. what is your trading strategy to site gambling and what is your trading strategy to trading on exchange?
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 10:53:26 AM

You may lose 20 times and gain only once but still turn out profitable in the end...

Oo... sounds impressive. Do you refer to luck in this one case or where and how do you trade? I mean you first have to overcome the fees, which is much on certain exchanges, and then you have to overcome the orderbook spread.

Do you have a good exit strategy or something like that?

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 11:03:14 AM

You may lose 20 times and gain only once but still turn out profitable in the end...

Oo... sounds impressive. Do you refer to luck in this one case or where and how do you trade? I mean you first have to overcome the fees, which is much on certain exchanges, and then you have to overcome the orderbook spread.

Luck has almost nothing to do with this. I refer to the old trading wisdom which says that you should cut your losses short and let your profits grow. Indeed, it is easier said than done (psychologically mostly), since most people are prone to keep losing positions for too long and close winning ones a bit too early, but once you get the hang of it, you will see the light...

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 11:49:18 AM

Luck has almost nothing to do with this. I refer to the old trading wisdom which says that you should cut your losses short and let your profits grow. Indeed, it is easier said than done (psychologically mostly), since most people are prone to keep losing positions for too long and close winning ones a bit too early, but once you get the hang of it, you will see the light...

I see what you mean and i have to admit that i still didnt get the hang of it. At least i now trade on an exchange where the chance of making profit is higher because of trading volume, orderbook spread and fees.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 01:39:44 PM

If you said that you go for gambling then it must be with luck, if you dont even have luck how are you going to gamble? Just purely using skill? I dont think something like that will happen without any luck of it and luck really have a great role in it
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 02:11:03 PM

If you said that you go for gambling then it must be with luck, if you dont even have luck how are you going to gamble? Just purely using skill? I dont think something like that will happen without any luck of it and luck really have a great role in it

You seem to be confusing me with someone else. I never said that trading per se is like gambling, quite the contrary actually. Although, I admitted that there is always risk of an exchange being hacked or just running away with their clients money...

nicole7852

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 03:18:33 AM

Gamble is just for fun. Once you are luck, you just need to quit. Don't addict at the gamble. You cannot rely on luck to earn money.

Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 05:41:59 AM

Gamble is just for fun. Once you are luck, you just need to quit. Don't addict at the gamble. You cannot rely on luck to earn money.
This is the reason why they addicting gambling, because of luck . Until they have a luck they wont stop gambing. Even if they lost ? they still gambling until they have enough money to gamb. If they save their money or invest they money will earn profit even if it is small instead of gambling they will lose their money.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 07:10:47 AM

You seem to be confusing me with someone else. I never said that trading per se is like gambling, quite the contrary actually. Although, I admitted that there is always risk of an exchange being hacked or just running away with their clients money...

there is luck involved into it anyway, even if you can compare it to poker, the risk of losing is always there, especially if there are others skilled traders(same case with poker, with many reg you can't earn shit), and at that point if you are against people with the same skill as your, it beocme a game of luck...
Dotakels

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 10:55:49 AM

there is luck involved into it anyway, even if you can compare it to poker, the risk of losing is always there, especially if there are others skilled traders(same case with poker, with many reg you can't earn shit), and at that point if you are against people with the same skill as your, it beocme a game of luck...
Don't trust luck it only imaginary concepts of people who won always. You have a great trade if you have a good offer that like of the person who will trade to you. Its all depends on your product, if your products are  low standard and quality do you think they will trade to you? of course not, if your product have a good quality and high standard of course they will buy it or they will they trade to you. That is what i am exactly mean.
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 11:11:54 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2015, 01:49:16 PM by deisik

Indeed, if you want to earn more, you would have to rely more on sheer luck, but there is some level of positive outcome (like negative house edge) that lets you earn a little without risk at all (since trading is not a zero sum game). To avoid further confusion, I don't take into account systemic risk here such as a risk of an exchange going bust, blockchain compromise, or things like that...

BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 12:43:04 PM

Don't trust luck it only imaginary concepts of people who won always. You have a great trade if you have a good offer that like of the person who will trade to you. Its all depends on your product, if your products are  low standard and quality do you think they will trade to you? of course not, if your product have a good quality and high standard of course they will buy it or they will they trade to you. That is what i am exactly mean.

Luck is the real thing when it comes to gambling. May be even if you are do trading you also need luck altough not as much as when we are gambling. You mean that about quality of your product? It doesnt correspond with this luck things. That is based of your own company and technology to make a good product or not
Dotakels

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 03:28:49 PM

Luck is the real thing when it comes to gambling. May be even if you are do trading you also need luck altough not as much as when we are gambling. You mean that about quality of your product? It doesnt correspond with this luck things. That is based of your own company and technology to make a good product or not
That was i mean. And the product that i said is only my example because of the post or reply that i been qouted. But i didn't believe in luck because it depends in yourself , it depends on what are you doing. You make your good luck and bad luck.
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 03:47:44 PM

That was i mean. And the product that i said is only my example because of the post or reply that i been qouted. But i didn't believe in luck because it depends in yourself , it depends on what are you doing. You make your good luck and bad luck.

Yes luck is depend from yourself but luck also you can get from outside for examples like your enviroments. The chinese ever said that your luck is already been set so it just depends on you how you are going to make it come true and I believe that will happen
Dotakels

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 06:03:18 AM

Yes luck is depend from yourself but luck also you can get from outside for examples like your enviroments. The chinese ever said that your luck is already been set so it just depends on you how you are going to make it come true and I believe that will happen
Ok but its all on your performance and you must adapt your environment or you must have good personalities so that where ever you came, you will have a friends that could help you. But don't believe more on luck, believe with yourself and have a self confidence.
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 12:15:26 PM

Ok but its all on your performance and you must adapt your environment or you must have good personalities so that where ever you came, you will have a friends that could help you. But don't believe more on luck, believe with yourself and have a self confidence.

Of course self confidence and friends are needed in life but also luck truly play a role in your life too. Many people really want to have this luck when they do things like open shop or may be a company they always buy things that can boost their luck if not their company wont make it till now. Some of them are paying high just for the lucky items that brings luck to them
Dotakels

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 03:09:18 PM

Of course self confidence and friends are needed in life but also luck truly play a role in your life too. Many people really want to have this luck when they do things like open shop or may be a company they always buy things that can boost their luck if not their company wont make it till now. Some of them are paying high just for the lucky items that brings luck to them
Thats is the wrong with people.  They really believe luck than themselves.  Its all not coincidence that they have a great sales on that they. If they have a big profit they say that they are luck. They have a big profit because they do what they need to and they hard work of it. This should the people think if they got a bonus or they earn with a big profit not the "luck" that they called
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: