Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:38:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your trading strategy?  (Read 304622 times)
scryptasicminer

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 09:39:43 AM

any body here using martiangle strategy to trading bitcoin or altcoin?
how about this trading. profitabel or not?

thanks for help me.
You mean MARTINGALE? i think it is not a trading strategy. That is a system that use in betting games. Your winning success here only 20-30%.

Don't go nitpicking, he obviously meant averaging down

Regarding the question itself, unless you know what's what, which means that you know exactly when the price will revert (but then you wouldn't average down in the first place), you most certainly are bound to fail and lose a lot of money in the end...

Pretty much same as martingale. Over the long run, anyone who use this strategy will lose.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 10:09:45 AM

any body here using martiangle strategy to trading bitcoin or altcoin?
how about this trading. profitabel or not?

thanks for help me.
You mean MARTINGALE? i think it is not a trading strategy. That is a system that use in betting games. Your winning success here only 20-30%.

Don't go nitpicking, he obviously meant averaging down

Regarding the question itself, unless you know what's what, which means that you know exactly when the price will revert (but then you wouldn't average down in the first place), you most certainly are bound to fail and lose a lot of money in the end...

Pretty much same as martingale. Over the long run, anyone who use this strategy will lose.

This greatly depends on the market though. In the cryptocoin world averaging down is indeed not far from martingale in respect to its long-term devastating effect on deposit. But in stable markets where price cannot drop below some minimal level (at least for long time without negatively hitting the supply side), it is a viable option. Though even in the latter case you should be very careful in choosing your entry points when the market is against you, i.e. when averaging down...

Cinnob0n

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

-Credits (CRE) Miner/Enthusiast

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 03:07:40 AM

Simple. When the price goes up sell you bitcoins. and when it goes down buy some bitcoins!  Grin

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 10:48:49 AM

Simple. When the price goes up sell you bitcoins. and when it goes down buy some bitcoins!  Grin

Its not easy as that. At first I have just a same thought as you but after I do some time of trading now I know that is not that simple to do trading. The time of buying and selling need some guide or you will just end up not getting any profit or losing all of your bitcoin
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 06:57:24 PM

Its not easy as that. At first I have just a same thought as you but after I do some time of trading now I know that is not that simple to do trading. The time of buying and selling need some guide or you will just end up not getting any profit or losing all of your bitcoin
Yeah you think its simple but if you do now. I promise you that no one buy will buy it because they know that theres a less price than yours , they will buy it if theres no selling that are less than to your price.
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 09:16:36 PM

My trading strategy would be buy when the value of bitcoin is less and buy in bulk watever possible from my end i would rather invest everything if the prices are down and be patient and when the prices goes high would sell part of bitcoins and keep rest of it with me and again would wait to for prices to go down.
grandFX
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 10:18:18 PM

so simple to trading, just buy and sell. but not easy to get profit for your trading.
because we dont know about market or you know when the price up or down?
CryptoTrout

Activity: 706
Merit: 500

https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 11:56:22 PM

lately i just trade against the majority, its too choppy to rely on TA IMO

Dotakels

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 12:12:23 AM

so simple to trading, just buy and sell. but not easy to get profit for your trading.
because we dont know about market or you know when the price up or down?
Thats right it just simple to say that "it is easy to trade buy low sell high" but in reality example you buy a cellphone that worth $120 and you want to sell it for $130 it is so hard to sell it with having a profit $10 . It so hard to do that.
caspion1234

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 10:08:49 AM

waiting for the wave to start, then i buy or sell depend on trend
Undermood
Legendary

Activity: 950
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 10:12:53 AM

For the newbie you always should be careful with your trading. No one knows when the trend ends. You may be left at the peak and not get out quickly. Don't invest too much at the beginning.

╓▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖,
         ,▄██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄,
        ▄████▀▀░░        ░╙▀▓███▓,
      ,███╣▒▒▒░░╓╖╖╖╖╖╖,░░░▒▒╢▓▓▓[
     ╓▓██▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓╢▓▓▓▓
    ╖▒▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▓▓▓▓▒░,
   ╫▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒               "▓▓▓▓▓▓  ╟
  ▐▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓╖              ▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ]
 ,▓▓░░░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▄           ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓`░░ ▐▓▌
 ╟▓▓▌░░░ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓         ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░╓▓▓▓
 ╟▓▓▓▓   ░`▓▓▓▓▓▓,      ╟▓▓▓▓▓╜░░░░╓▓▓▓▓
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓,░ ░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░╟▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖░   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌ ╓██████▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓`
   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌  ░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓╢╣╢╢▓███▓█▀
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓@░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄░▒▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀
            ╙▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀`
InfinitusToken.io
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███

███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
   ███
⚑⚑ Read our Whitepaper
⚑⚑ Medium ⚑⚑ Telegram
[/ta
Dotakels

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 11:25:30 AM

For the newbie you always should be careful with your trading. No one knows when the trend ends. You may be left at the peak and not get out quickly. Don't invest too much at the beginning.
Observe first the trends and if you see that the trends is good. now you can invest your money any value you want.
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 12:04:14 PM

Observe first the trends and if you see that the trends is good. now you can invest your money any value you want.

Its not that simple. If youe really know the first trend, bitcoin is too volatile and you need to play it fast if not you will lose some profit. Like for example the trend is going up and you are buying and wait it till its highest then suddenly drop instantly and you still hope it will raise again. That will make you lose a lot from it
Dotakels

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 04:30:25 PM

Its not that simple. If youe really know the first trend, bitcoin is too volatile and you need to play it fast if not you will lose some profit. Like for example the trend is going up and you are buying and wait it till its highest then suddenly drop instantly and you still hope it will raise again. That will make you lose a lot from it
Yeah its not simple if you are beginner in cryptocurrency buy if you are veteran and you know what will happened to the trend for sure you wouldnt loss any bitcoin. In beginner you would have a trial and error so that you can predict when the trends going up or going down.
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 06:33:25 PM

Yeah its not simple if you are beginner in cryptocurrency buy if you are veteran and you know what will happened to the trend for sure you wouldnt loss any bitcoin. In beginner you would have a trial and error so that you can predict when the trends going up or going down.

I guess that trial and error is for the veteran not in beginner using because that is still hard to predict even tough you already calculate well but you still have a chance to miss it again. And for the veteran i guess they already know how to calculate it well
Dotakels

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 12:15:48 AM

I guess that trial and error is for the veteran not in beginner using because that is still hard to predict even tough you already calculate well but you still have a chance to miss it again. And for the veteran i guess they already know how to calculate it well
But all of we or all of the buyers of bitcoin used a trial and error because you wont perfect it if you didn't failed. But i think veterans tooks 1-2 years to master how to calculate trends. It takes time Sad
BTC786

Activity: 495
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 10:04:27 AM

Simple strategy. Buy when the price is low and wait until your desired price comes. Then you know what to do. Sell it.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2015, 10:46:27 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2015, 02:22:29 PM by deisik

But all of we or all of the buyers of bitcoin used a trial and error because you wont perfect it if you didn't failed. But i think veterans tooks 1-2 years to master how to calculate trends. It takes time Sad

In the cryptocoin world it is not about calculating trends. It is about waiting until some big fish decides to pump one or another coin and about jumping on the bandwagon (and off) at the right moment...

Just don't get delusional

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2015, 11:12:08 AM

Do you trade intraday or on longer timeframes? I would like to know how often you trade and what chart time resolution you use. Because its really not seldom for me that i think the trend is clear but it breaks.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 12:42:50 PM

In the cryptocoin world it is not about calculating trends. It is about waiting until some big fish decides to pump one or another coin and jumping on the bandwagon (and off) at the right moment...

Just don't get delusional

But if you just wait for the big fish to do that. You are not making any progress, how about if they do nothing? We are just sitting like that and didnt get any profit? I dont want it to be like that, if everytime we can get profit why we dont do that? Why we are just waiting for them to pump it? We can try it other way right?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: