Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:06:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your trading strategy?  (Read 304622 times)
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 11:57:12 AM

well i use the volume and wait the moment of the altcoin is on medium value soo i enter and wait usually wont sleep with any open order.

The most problem for a trader is the open orders Sad
I had a bad experience when i got up next morning when i made a trade
If you decided to invest in an alt coin, best practice is to research for that coin and then invest when the price you think is cheap.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 02:52:08 AM

well i use the volume and wait the moment of the altcoin is on medium value soo i enter and wait usually wont sleep with any open order.

If you decided to invest in an alt coin, best practice is to research for that coin and then invest when the price you think is cheap.

how do you research an altcoin as when it is the best time to invest in it. you can't research when a pump happens. altcoin investments are the same as gambling. you just need luck.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 07:06:28 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2015, 07:26:28 AM by Amph

how do you research an altcoin as when it is the best time to invest in it. you can't research when a pump happens. altcoin investments are the same as gambling. you just need luck.

there are some group that tell you openly that they are going to pump it, like "fairpump", the problem is that they pump for ridiculous value and you don't know when they dump
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 09:44:32 PM

i had made those open orders at begining and well in a week i lost 0.10 btc of an altcoin,now i dont left any open orders.... you should choose those exchanges that allow you to stop loss this way you can autosell the coin and avoid a big dump,now about pumping well if you had invested into those coin you must wait and as soon as you see it at green you should sell and get out as you know they will dump fast
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 04:48:15 AM

buy when down,sell when high..done!
Yes, it is good strategy, but how do you know that the price is down enough or high enough? because many times, we think that the price is down, but then the price goes down again and again and makes us get so much losses

Yes you got a good point. So the better option is just by in small quantities when ever you think price has come down so finally you will get a average price which will reduce some risks.
hthsco

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 09:26:53 AM

Buy when there is despair and all hope is lose.

Sell when everyone is buying and think bitcoin is the future.

Hahahahahahaha

ARE YOU JOKING ME??? YOU'RE FUNNY MAN!
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 02:51:08 PM

there are some group that tell you openly that they are going to pump it, like "fairpump", the problem is that they pump for ridiculous value and you don't know when they dump

Most of those guys are scammers. They make the money from the gullible people that think they are going to get some insider information, but all they get is a lottery ticket which may or not may be the winner one. If those guys really wanted to help people making money, they would tell you exactly what coin to buy before the pump happens with some time to prepare, not exactly when it begins which means it's too late by the time they tweet about it or whatever.
OBAViJEST

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2015, 04:31:06 PM

BITCRYSTALS -50%

time to buy?
knowhow

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 09:35:50 PM

One thing i know into crypto world is that some coin maybe be forgotted somewhere and when developer and his or her team returns with some good news the coin usually jump into another level,but we never know when it can happen and if will happen.The new coins lauched first get some pump and dump then the dev looks forget the coin and some return after some time.... looks their strategy,usually the comunity will start to dump coins... and dev collecting most of them.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 09:00:01 AM

pump groups let people know they will pump a certain coins after they bought a huge load of coins. they make a little start, and the brainless people who do believe these "pumpers" are buying wortless coins making the price go up a lot. and you know what happens after that, right?
centauribit

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 04:59:37 AM

What Ive learned from the past year is not to trade BTC on smaller time frames. It's a lot of noise that will wreck you, and it isn't much more than roulette

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 07:29:55 AM

pump groups let people know they will pump a certain coins after they bought a huge load of coins. they make a little start, and the brainless people who do believe these "pumpers" are buying wortless coins making the price go up a lot. and you know what happens after that, right?

yeah and i don't like them either, but in the past there were good traders, that were taking an huge advantages of those pump, and they were able to earn tons of profit

i'm talking about, aurora, blackcoin, and darkcoin, but there were many other, i believe it's still working on some notorious coin like dash
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 12:53:27 PM

This doesn't happen only with worthless coins! The last such pump was with Litecoin. Check out this thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1115157.0

It's a shame that crypto operates in these conditions at the moment. Many people are getting burned and even decide to leave the whole scene completely. And the people are exactly what we need for adoption and this thing to make it. Human greed is just amazing!
knowhow

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 12:17:01 AM

well those only happens because scammers now use to create new coins make the famous ico pump the coin and dump it ,and all weeks a new coin is lauched without nothing new or good to crypto world ,soo at this moment people are collecting btc from believers into pump and dump.I guess there is very bad persons taking advantages of bitcoin anonimity to steal our money since there isnt any better way to steal since there isnt any way to recover any bitcoin sent to other.This may be why bitcoin didnt reached another level till todays,because when money is sent is sent cant do nothing about it.
BTCjust

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 03:36:43 AM

well those only happens because scammers now use to create new coins make the famous ico pump the coin and dump it ,and all weeks a new coin is lauched without nothing new or good to crypto world ,soo at this moment people are collecting btc from believers into pump and dump.I guess there is very bad persons taking advantages of bitcoin anonimity to steal our money since there isnt any better way to steal since there isnt any way to recover any bitcoin sent to other.This may be why bitcoin didnt reached another level till todays,because when money is sent is sent cant do nothing about it.
sure
part agree with you
so your strategy is??
arnav95

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 07:04:59 AM

the best strategy is to use combination of macd and volume.i have used this strategy for past 6 month and there has been no down weeks.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 09:11:58 AM

buy chEAp and sell expensive... check the mtgox to watch the flow of price...
moneytransfer

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 02:53:24 PM

An effective voucher management system can be extremely useful; as it will help you manage payments in a better way. However, for this, you have to find the right voucher management system and incorporate it into your business. Why not give it a try yourself and see how it works for your business?
knowhow

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 01:04:20 AM

well i use to enter when the market is hot,what i mean is these days we had eth very hot,i played in the short positions,always ,when has volume im in thats is one of mine strategys,the others well i will keep to myself.
kingscrown

Activity: 672

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 01:23:42 AM

im just working with my group and doing perfect trades Smiley [spamming my ad thats in sig!]

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: