Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:41:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SafeDICE.com ★ Bitcoin Dice ★ Monero ★ 0.5% Edge ★ Fast Cashout ★ Since 2014  (Read 275725 times)
shitaifan2013
Legendary

Activity: 879
Merit: 1000

monero

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 12:44:35 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2015, 01:13:33 PM by shitaifan2013

anyone else getting a 523 error right now or just me?

edit: spoke to admin, server is down, he's on it.

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 01:36:07 PM

okay good to know! Smiley
SafeDice (OP)

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

SafeDICE.com

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 04:03:07 PM

okay good to know! Smiley

We're back, thank you rexx and waterpile!

Sorry for the sudden down time guys, all is back to normal now.

And let's not forget to congratulate Pii, our latest winner of 20+ BTC !!! Smiley

█████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
SAFEDICE.COM
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Instant Withdrawal ●
..Monero Coin (XMR) Support ●
Secured with 2FA &  SSL ●

goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 06:06:24 AM

is Pii coming back.. I'll wait for him so I can invest. I'm sure he will lose more that he won last time when he come back. Smiley
SafeDice (OP)

SafeDICE.com

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 07:20:09 AM

is Pii coming back.. I'll wait for him so I can invest. I'm sure he will lose more that he won last time when he come back. Smiley

I'm sure he will Smiley But of course he'll have the same chance of winning and losing from the last time.

By the way we will be having another short maintenance within the next 1-3 hours. Please expect intermitten few minutes downtime over the maintenance schedule (yes it'll only be few minutes, not hour/s).

█████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
SAFEDICE.COM
Instant Withdrawal ●

SafeDice (OP)

SafeDICE.com

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 05:07:03 PM

Is it xmr that will be added?=P

Probably, that's a good guess Wink

i am unable to access the site and there is problem with hosting,

Error 502 Ray ID: 1dc3845ea3360e0c • 2015-04-24 17:27:13 UTC
Bad gateway

They are in maintenance mode, and it should be finished in 2-3hours.
Seems that you did not read this announcement Smiley

To push the development further, I'm gonna put a planned short maintenance starting at 5-6 PM forum time (GMT+0), and it will last for 2-3 hours  Smiley. Please expect occasional downtime within those time. This will be another speed update, stay tuned!

thanks for information about that downtime but hosting problem is diffrent issue than downtime in past safedice went for maintenance and only got login problem on that time, i checked the site first for login to my account but there was hosting problem, i think admin is adding altcoin there so that downtime maybe for that upgrade.

Maintenance is done guys, it is faster than planned! Thanks for waiting patiently Cheesy
Altcoin is not available in this update yet, this maintenance is about loading speed in general.

What alt coin will be added to the site? or supposed to be altcoinS?

I hope SafeDice add DOGE, XMR or CLAM
It could great if we can withdraw it to another altcoin/bitcoin Smiley

After few weeks of development, I can now confirm that Monero / XMR is the alt coin who will be supported by Safedice Smiley
It is now under constant testing and development, our current expectation is to release the feature for public within this month.

█████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
SAFEDICE.COM
Instant Withdrawal ●

pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 05:49:07 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2015, 06:10:07 PM by pawel7777

After few weeks of development, I can now confirm that Monero / XMR is the alt coin who will be supported by Safedice Smiley
It is now under constant testing and development, our current expectation is to release the feature for public within this month.

I'm a little bit surprised. Monero community doesn't seem to be particularly active or big in numbers. Then again, I don't know of any dice site supporting Monero, so it could turn out to be a good move.

Is it going to be the only supported altcoin, or will you be adding more in the future?

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
ifyousmell

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 06:34:52 PM

I'm a little bit surprised. Monero community doesn't seem to be particularly active or big in numbers. Then again, I don't know of any dice site supporting Monero, so it could turn out to be a good move.

Is it going to be the only supported altcoin, or will you be adding more in the future?

It is actually a good move because people are demanding for monero dice. It is an old coin with trusted dev.
With the demand, theres no supply. Safedice is actually making a good implementation to create the supply.
pawel7777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 08:46:03 PM

It is actually a good move because people are demanding for monero dice. It is an old coin with trusted dev.
With the demand, theres no supply. Safedice is actually making a good implementation to create the supply.

Yeah, but the question is whether the demand is real. Holders of any altcoin will demand all kinds of services and businesses to accept their coins, but they don't necessarily want to use them, they often are just hoping that it will increase the value of their holding.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not against the idea, but I would consider adding other alts as well.

Doge could do well, it's uncapped in supply (inflationary) so promotes activity (whether gambling or investing) and it still has big number of supporters.

Or you could just take some popular PoS coin and do what Dooglus did with CLAM, you can invest it on Just-Dice and apart from investment income, you also get paid for 'staking'. Basically investing can be an alternative for running the wallet. The house could charge commission on staking rewards (say 10%) so there will be some revenue even with zero activity. Definitely worth considering. More details here:

https://just-dice.com/#a27

STAKE: we just staked 1.0000 CLAM - What does this mean?

Being a proof-of-stake coin means that just by holding coins the site earns rewards for staking blocks. All of the rewards earned from staking are added to the site's bankroll for players to play against and win. Only onsite investment amounts are considered when sharing out staking rewards. 10% commission is charged on staking rewards before they are shared out rather than on divesting or at the end of the week.

The rewards earned from staking do not show up in the site's overall profit, or in the site profit percentage but they do show up in each individual investor's profit stat. This allows us to compare the site's profit from players with the expectation. We expect the site profit to tend to 1% of the wagered amount over time.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
ifyousmell

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 10:09:22 PM

Yeah, but the question is whether the demand is real. Holders of any altcoin will demand all kinds of services and businesses to accept their coins, but they don't necessarily want to use them, they often are just hoping that it will increase the value of their holding.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not against the idea, but I would consider adding other alts as well.

Doge could do well, it's uncapped in supply (inflationary) so promotes activity (whether gambling or investing) and it still has big number of supporters.

Or you could just take some popular PoS coin and do what Dooglus did with CLAM, you can invest it on Just-Dice and apart from investment income, you also get paid for 'staking'. Basically investing can be an alternative for running the wallet. The house could charge commission on staking rewards (say 10%) so there will be some revenue even with zero activity. Definitely worth considering. More details here:

Being a proof-of-stake coin means that just by holding coins the site earns rewards for staking blocks. All of the rewards earned from staking are added to the site's bankroll for players to play against and win. Only onsite investment amounts are considered when sharing out staking rewards. 10% commission is charged on staking rewards before they are shared out rather than on divesting or at the end of the week.

The rewards earned from staking do not show up in the site's overall profit, or in the site profit percentage but they do show up in each individual investor's profit stat. This allows us to compare the site's profit from players with the expectation. We expect the site profit to tend to 1% of the wagered amount over time.

I understand where you are coming from. I love these constructive points that you make. I believe the popularity of monero itself is proven in its bitcointalk page where it has exceeded 1000 page and counting. 
And of course adding other altcoins is good and I believe Safedice would do so in the near future.
The recent news involving dogecoin creator has caused the value of dogecoin to drop and thus labelling it as "unstable" at the moment in terms of value.
In terms of adding POS coin, I am not sure what is good on the market now that is popular in the gambling industry.
Now if we were to talk about Clams being added specifically into Safedice, I'm afraid that people will still choose Just-Dice over Safedice because of higher staking due to larger bank investments, and of course higher volumes Smiley
SafeDice (OP)

SafeDICE.com

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 04:34:53 PM

I understand where you are coming from. I love these constructive points that you make. I believe the popularity of monero itself is proven in its bitcointalk page where it has exceeded 1000 page and counting. 
And of course adding other altcoins is good and I believe Safedice would do so in the near future.
The recent news involving dogecoin creator has caused the value of dogecoin to drop and thus labelling it as "unstable" at the moment in terms of value.
In terms of adding POS coin, I am not sure what is good on the market now that is popular in the gambling industry.
Now if we were to talk about Clams being added specifically into Safedice, I'm afraid that people will still choose Just-Dice over Safedice because of higher staking due to larger bank investments, and of course higher volumes Smiley

I agree with both perspectives and aware of the relatively small monero's market cap. My reasoning was pretty simple:
- The other alt coins are already playable at another site, ifyousmell made a good point on Just-Dice and its Clam
- Just like doge with its uncapped demand and clam with its staking, monero has its advantage with its anonimity when it comes to gambling industry
- I like the idea behind the coin and its continually being developed by trusted devs, I'd love to support them

█████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
SAFEDICE.COM
Instant Withdrawal ●

pawel7777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 08:11:12 PM

I agree with both perspectives and aware of the relatively small monero's market cap. My reasoning was pretty simple:
- The other alt coins are already playable at another site, ifyousmell made a good point on Just-Dice and its Clam
- Just like doge with its uncapped demand and clam with its staking, monero has its advantage with its anonimity when it comes to gambling industry
- I like the idea behind the coin and its continually being developed by trusted devs, I'd love to support them

Just for the record, I mentioned CLAM as an example of how PoS coins can work well for dice site. Sure, you can't compete with Just-Dice, but you could to it the same way with other coin. Although looking at coinmarketcap.com I don't really see anything worthwhile there...

Jackson Palmer left the community long time ago, he wasn't very popular or useful anyway. The reason behind the price dive was/is some exchange cashing out on their massive DOGE reserves (or something like that, I can't remember exactly).

Anyhow, lack of price stability doesn't really matter (it could actually work in favour), what matters is the activity and stability of the network.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
iawgoM

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 08:33:26 AM

Added to my website. I hope that OP doesn't have anything against using his picture for thumbnail? Smiley
SafeDice (OP)

SafeDICE.com

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 06:54:50 AM

Just for the record, I mentioned CLAM as an example of how PoS coins can work well for dice site. Sure, you can't compete with Just-Dice, but you could to it the same way with other coin. Although looking at coinmarketcap.com I don't really see anything worthwhile there...

Jackson Palmer left the community long time ago, he wasn't very popular or useful anyway. The reason behind the price dive was/is some exchange cashing out on their massive DOGE reserves (or something like that, I can't remember exactly).

Anyhow, lack of price stability doesn't really matter (it could actually work in favour), what matters is the activity and stability of the network.

Well, while the goal might not be to be the biggest Clam - or other alt coin - site, at least in the beginning, as long as the market isn't so small there's still a good chance, considering most of the maintenance will be shared with our core in bitcoin.

Added to my website. I hope that OP doesn't have anything against using his picture for thumbnail? Smiley

Hey, thanks for adding us! Of course feel free to use our picture as the thumbnail.

█████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
SAFEDICE.COM
Instant Withdrawal ●

ifyousmell

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 01:32:52 AM

safedice is down?
skmall29

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 01:44:22 AM

safedice is down?

I think it is, i cant access the site in my end too. Lets wait for update from admin
waterpile

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 02:15:47 AM

I hope when its back they have already added XMR Smiley
shitaifan2013
Legendary

monero

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 08:07:31 AM

site is back up, pretty sure adm will shine in on this and explain  Smiley

I will also talk to adm about getting some of you guys as xmr beta testers today.

Havelivi

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 08:16:13 AM

I will also talk to adm about getting some of you guys as xmr beta testers today.

nice to see safedice is working nicely for me, is there any kind of special invitation needed to test XMR there, i did not see any option to play with that there.
shitaifan2013
Legendary

monero

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 08:29:34 AM

nice to see safedice is working nicely for me, is there any kind of special invitation needed to test XMR there, i did not see any option to play with that there.

it has a separate login, since we're still testing. so yes, beta testers will be invited  Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: