Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:51:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SafeDICE.com ★ Bitcoin Dice ★ Monero ★ 0.5% Edge ★ Fast Cashout ★ Since 2014  (Read 275725 times)
shitaifan2013
Legendary

Activity: 879
Merit: 1000

monero

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 07:58:00 PM

Our Monero section has been tested and running well. We've also hosted our first Monero whale, djjack, welcome dude!
Technically, now we are ready to launch it anytime from this point forward, be prepared Smiley

Is it possible to make deposits in Monero yet? I've logged in choosing Monero option and in deposit tab I see 'our public address' and 'Your payment ID'. Since I'm not familiar with XMR I don't know whether payment ID = deposit address?

Can someone clarify?

Also, will there be an option to switch between BTC/XMR without having to log off and log in again?

xmr uses stealth adresses, so there is only one adress all users deposit to. to distinguish each deposit and credit it to the correct user ALWAYS include the payment id!

and yes, xmr at sd is fully functional (except for setting an xmr emergency adress under settings right now)  Smiley

admin will have to comment on the last question.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 08:14:20 PM

xmr uses stealth adresses, so there is only one adress all users deposit to. to distinguish each deposit and credit it to the correct user ALWAYS include the payment id!

Thanks, but I'm bit confused. Where do you include your payment id? I tried to buy some on shapeshift but there's only 1 bar for 'your payment address' there, so no option to enter any id...

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 08:14:41 PM

Our Monero section has been tested and running well. We've also hosted our first Monero whale, djjack, welcome dude!
Technically, now we are ready to launch it anytime from this point forward, be prepared Smiley
nice to see that everyone now would be able to gamble their moneros at safedice, house edge will be the same right?
shitaifan2013
Legendary

monero

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 08:15:50 PM

nice to see that everyone now would be able to gamble their moneros at safedice, house edge will be the same right?

yes  Smiley

shitaifan2013
Legendary

monero

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 08:17:33 PM

Thanks, but I'm bit confused. Where do you include your payment id? I tried to buy some on shapeshift but there's only 1 bar for 'your payment address' there, so no option to enter any id...

i see. i dont have any first hand experience with shapeshift. best way might be for you to open a webwallet at mymonero.com and than transfer the funds bought with shapeshift to you webwallet, since mymonero will allow you to inlucde the payment id in the transaction for sure.

pawel7777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 08:25:46 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2015, 10:12:34 PM by pawel7777

i see. i dont have any first hand experience with shapeshift. best way might be for you to open a webwallet at mymonero.com and than transfer the funds bought with shapeshift to you webwallet, since mymonero will allow you to inlucde the payment id in the transaction for sure.

Sounds like a lot of hustle...

Do you have any spare XMR by any chance? I could buy some from you, slightly above the market rate. I only need BTC0.05 worth. If so, I can send BTC first, either to your address or by SD tip (but can't remember what the tip limit was).

Let me know

Edit: never mind

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 11:03:05 PM

finally its here! Good Job Admin Smiley
ifyousmell

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 11:32:22 PM

Do you have any spare XMR by any chance? I could buy some from you, slightly above the market rate. I only need BTC0.05 worth. If so, I can send BTC first, either to your address or by SD tip (but can't remember what the tip limit was).

Let me know

You can buy XMR on poloniex or bittrex.
shitaifan2013
Legendary

monero

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 05:45:06 AM

Let me know

You can buy XMR on poloniex or bittrex.

hey pawel,

sry but I had to go to sleep yesterday. remind me to sell you some xmr next time you're on the trollbox  Smiley

but opening a webwallet at mymonero is still recommened though. only takes around 30sec and no registration, email etc needed.

SafeDice (OP)

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

SafeDICE.com

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2015, 07:50:58 AM

Good day, I'm happy to see lots of comments on XMR update!

that is great news to bet with XMR at nice dice site, can i join this beta testing?

Thanks bitstealth, you can select Monero from the login page, this is not beta anymore, we're fully ready.

Is it possible to make deposits in Monero yet? I've logged in choosing Monero option and in deposit tab I see 'our public address' and 'Your payment ID'. Since I'm not familiar with XMR I don't know whether payment ID = deposit address?

Can someone clarify?

Also, will there be an option to switch between BTC/XMR without having to log off and log in again?

and yes, xmr at sd is fully functional (except for setting an xmr emergency adress under settings right now)  Smiley

admin will have to comment on the last question.

I'll add a note on payment ID, XMR works quite differently as shitaifan explained. Don't forget to add your payment ID when you deposit into any XMR site.

Emergency XMR address is already fixed, you can enter your XMR address now.

finally its here! Good Job Admin Smiley

Thank you for playing! I see your name on Monero high bet tab Smiley

Interesting to know that shapeshift doesn't have those option, they should have, just like we do Cheesy
How did you finally send your XMR?

█████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
SAFEDICE.COM
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Instant Withdrawal ●
..Monero Coin (XMR) Support ●
Secured with 2FA &  SSL ●

pawel7777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2015, 10:19:10 AM

hey pawel,

sry but I had to go to sleep yesterday. remind me to sell you some xmr next time you're on the trollbox  Smiley

but opening a webwallet at mymonero is still recommened though. only takes around 30sec and no registration, email etc needed.

Thanks.

I just gave mymonero a try, creating account seems very easy, but something is not working as it should, using IE browser no private key is generated (empty space under 'Your Private Login Key'). I'll try again with different browser when I'm back home. If that doesn't work, I'll try to chase you on chat.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Ingatqhvq

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 10:40:08 AM

hi, would you consider to add more other altcoins in your site, such as nxt?
Thanks
SafeDice (OP)

SafeDICE.com

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2015, 04:58:25 PM

Thanks

Well, technically it is possible to add more coin, but I'd rather focus on few coins to provide the best support for players. That being said, we don't have plan to add more coin for now, but it is possible in the future if there's good reason or potential wager from the additional alt coin.

█████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
SAFEDICE.COM
Instant Withdrawal ●

98problems

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 05:37:57 PM

Thanks
i dont think its best to have a lot of coins, its better to have only the most popular ones and thats it

GrandmaJean

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 05:56:53 PM

Thanks

Well, technically it is possible to add more coin, but I'd rather focus on few coins to provide the best support for players. That being said, we don't have plan to add more coin for now, but it is possible in the future if there's good reason or potential wager from the additional alt coin.
but wouldnt you attract bigger variety of players what would lead to getting bigger profit for you?
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2015, 07:06:34 PM

Thanks
but wouldnt you attract bigger variety of players what would lead to getting bigger profit for you?

It does not always mean that if you provided a lot of selection of altcoins to play with then you will be able to get a higher amount of players playing. Most people are only attracted to severals coins like clams,doge, dash and XMR so it is best for Safedice to focus on XMR for now

Technically this could be a waste a resources if SafeDice decided to provide alot of altcoins for now, If they would to provide broaden range of altcoins than this will means it will need alot more server for that and not to mention different wallet for each type of coins (this is why most sites use shapeshift.io to simplify things )

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
kazuki49

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 07:59:48 PM

I enjoy some for-fun gambling from time to time, thanks for adding Monero, although I'll refrain from investing from time being, I'll watch how this develops, also I understand the reason the owner wish to remain anonymous.
NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1289

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 05:08:59 AM

Added Monero SafeDice stats to my site.

shitaifan2013
Legendary

monero

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 06:56:49 AM

thanks dude  Smiley

SafeDice (OP)

SafeDICE.com

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 04:58:40 PM

thanks dude  Smiley

Double thanks nico! you're awesome!

█████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
SAFEDICE.COM
Instant Withdrawal ●

Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: