Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:36:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SafeDICE.com ★ Bitcoin Dice ★ Monero ★ 0.5% Edge ★ Fast Cashout ★ Since 2014  (Read 275725 times)
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 12:15:07 PM

i cant log in to the site im stuck on the login screen. i already tried using chrome and firefox but still the same problem. anyone having the same issue?

I think you're the only one experiencing the problem better try clearing your cache and cookies. All are working fine in my part

it is ok now, i just restarted my computer Smiley
lol restarting your computer will not fix the error, clearing cache and cookies will as waterpile said.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 12:33:53 PM

i cant log in to the site im stuck on the login screen. i already tried using chrome and firefox but still the same problem. anyone having the same issue?

I think you're the only one experiencing the problem better try clearing your cache and cookies. All are working fine in my part

lol restarting your computer will not fix the error, clearing cache and cookies will as waterpile said.

I think he said it was ok now
98problems

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 12:45:36 PM

yeah but the idea was that it couldnt have helped him in any ways as restarting pc has nothing to do with the error, thats odd that it fixed it

SafeDice (OP)

Activity: 422

SafeDICE.com

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 05:57:50 PM

yeah but the idea was that it couldnt have helped him in any ways as restarting pc has nothing to do with the error, thats odd that it fixed it

Restarting pc may clearing his cache, especially incognito browser. But anyway, at least he is able to fully access the site now. Well done and good luck jen!

█████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
SAFEDICE.COM
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Instant Withdrawal ●
..Monero Coin (XMR) Support ●
Secured with 2FA &  SSL ●

trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 06:38:57 PM

hello admin there is no option to switch from bitcoin to xmr after login it force to logout to use xmr and login again so kindly make option to easy switching without force of logout  from bitcoin to xmr, it will be much helpful for players to keep playing without any interruption.
interstellar

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 06:41:41 PM

I like this site. One thing I noticed that's annoying is when you do auto-betting, the bet amount doesn't get reset to your initial amount when you stop. It will be set to whatever your last bet was when you stopped it. That can really screw things up if you like to stop and start upon occasion like I do. Please fix this.  Thanks!

Also, having a built in exchange for BTC and Monero in the site would be so awesome. So for example I would like to be able to deposit BTC, exchange for Monero, play with Monero, and then withdraw Monero.
WEBcreator

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 07:25:28 PM

Also, having a built in exchange for BTC and Monero in the site would be so awesome. So for example I would like to be able to deposit BTC, exchange for Monero, play with Monero, and then withdraw Monero.

Why not, the website could get a little profit from this exchange and slit the profit between investor and the house  or the website could use shapeshift.io service for this but then the will be able to accept like 20 altcoins too  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1563

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 11:00:52 PM

Why not, the website could get a little profit from this exchange and slit the profit between investor and the house  or the website could use shapeshift.io service for this but then the will be able to accept like 20 altcoins too  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

On-site exchange is good idea but very hard to implement.

+1 to adding shapeshift.io to the deposit window. Shouldn't be very hard to do that.

Although other, more urgent things for now should be:

- fixing referrals for Monero (doesn't work/display properly atm)
- implement Monero tipping on chat
- smooth switching between BTC and XMR, without having to log off/log back in

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
interstellar

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 12:49:09 AM

+1 to adding shapeshift.io to the deposit window. Shouldn't be very hard to do that.

For me the auto-betting issue is way way more important cause it actually affects my bets in a detrimental way. I have to watch that bet amount field like a hawk whenever I stop to change something.
shitaifan2013
Legendary

Activity: 879

monero

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 05:27:26 AM

while I'm personally not the biggest fan of having shapeshift integrated (I'm a 100% xmr purist  Grin), I agree with your points. pretty sure admin wil chime in on this.

fyi the tipping is already working on xmr, but both sender and receiver have to be logged in under monero.

pawel7777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 06:18:36 AM

fyi the tipping is already working on xmr, but both sender and receiver have to be logged in under monero.

Oh, didn't know that. But it would be useful if you could tip any player, even if he's logged under BTC or not logged off.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
SafeDice (OP)

SafeDICE.com

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 12:45:24 PM

Why not, the website could get a little profit from this exchange and slit the profit between investor and the house  or the website could use shapeshift.io service for this but then the will be able to accept like 20 altcoins too  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

while I'm personally not the biggest fan of having shapeshift integrated (I'm a 100% xmr purist  Grin), I agree with your points. pretty sure admin wil chime in on this.

Thank you pawel, I couldn't agree more. I'll implement all of your advises immediately. Shitaifan was right, you can tip to Monero's user, but only if he had logged in to XMR section at least one time.

█████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
SAFEDICE.COM
Instant Withdrawal ●

SafeDice (OP)

SafeDICE.com

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 07:28:48 PM

Why not, the website could get a little profit from this exchange and slit the profit between investor and the house  or the website could use shapeshift.io service for this but then the will be able to accept like 20 altcoins too  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

while I'm personally not the biggest fan of having shapeshift integrated (I'm a 100% xmr purist  Grin), I agree with your points. pretty sure admin wil chime in on this.

Thank you pawel, I couldn't agree more. I'll implement all of your advises immediately. Shitaifan was right, you can tip to Monero's user, but only if he had logged in to XMR section at least one time.

New update for the site Smiley

- Monero referral is working but it uses different limit, now there's a note about it
- Monero tipping now works even when the target users has never logged in to XMR section
- Added fast-switching option between BTC and XMR inside the betting page
- Added Poloniex link to the deposit window. I just remembered that ShapeShift doesn't has option to use payment ID.

█████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
SAFEDICE.COM
Instant Withdrawal ●

trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 07:38:25 PM

- Monero referral is working but it uses different limit, now there's a note about it
- Monero tipping now works even when the target users has never logged in to XMR section
- Added Poloniex link to the deposit window. I just remembered that ShapeShift doesn't has option to use payment ID.
thanks for this update about new great on safedice so take a look max and 2x bet buttons again dont working there and i wrote this in chat too, it seems that bug again appear there so fix this bug and good luck for nice support,
pawel7777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 09:29:25 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2015, 04:37:45 PM by pawel7777

Hi,

I've just done some testing, tips are working fine, so is XMR/BTC switching, but referrals are not. Created account "XMRreftest-8214" under my pawel7777's preloaded link, but it's not even shown on my ref list:
http://gyazo.com/d4a8c184f82384e93d51738178850ff2

I placed few bets > 0.1 XMR. And I have at least 1 other referred player missing (created last week) + possibly few more as I did some advertising.

And here's my ref list for BTC:
http://gyazo.com/eff9f843caf5d3edeac728f74937e95b

Note that XMR refs are actually my BTC refs but the amounts are moved by few decimals.

I've also noticed one other, minor bug, when I set payout at 1.10555 or lower and click bet max button, instead of max amount it resets to min (XMR 0.000000000001), it works OK for higher payout rates and for BTC.

And could you maybe include instruction how to tip on chat in the welcome message:

Hello *username*! Welcome to SafeDice. Please be respectful and enjoy chatting to each other! :innocent:
Rules: be polite, no begging, no spamming, and always use English. Anyone violates any of these rules may be subject to the ban.

Just add something like:

> You can send tips to other players using command: "/tip username amount"

That should do the trick.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
SafeDice (OP)

SafeDICE.com

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 03:49:33 PM

I've just done some testing, tips are working fine, so is XMR/BTC switching, but referrals are not. Created account "XMRreftest-8214" under my pawel7777's preloaded link, but it's not even shown on my ref list:
http://gyazo.com/d4a8c184f82384e93d51738178850ff2

I placed few bets > 0.1 XMR. And I haveve at least 1 other referred player missing (created last week) + possibly few more as I did some advertising.

And here's my ref list for BTC:
http://gyazo.com/eff9f843caf5d3edeac728f74937e95b

Note that XMR refs are actually my BTC refs but the amounts are moved by few decimals.

Oh my, I'm sorry for missing the ref list and thanks for pointing this out. Please try to check again now, it should shown you the right refs. Also note that this bug doesn't affect the actual commission you earn, it is only a missing visual information.

I've also noticed one other, minor bug, when I set payout at 1.10555 or lower and click bet max button, instead of max amount it resets to min (XMR 0.000000000001), it works OK for higher payout rates and for BTC.

I heard about this from trafficola as well. But I haven't been able to reproduce this. Are you sure that setting the small payout is the only thing you need to do to reproduce it? Please PM me if you can give another small detail (like how much is your max bet amount at that time)

█████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
SAFEDICE.COM
Instant Withdrawal ●

pawel7777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 05:14:16 PM

I heard about this from trafficola as well. But I haven't been able to reproduce this. Are you sure that setting the small payout is the only thing you need to do to reproduce it? Please PM me if you can give another small detail (like how much is your max bet amount at that time)

Thanks for replying. I've sent you pm with more details.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
agustina2
Legendary

Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 05:45:30 PM

hello op, sometimes my autobet rolling very slowly can 20s/roll what happen? i opened several tabs of gambling site but in my other tab working perfectly.. i use chrome
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 11:12:08 PM

hello op, sometimes my autobet rolling very slowly can 20s/roll what happen? i opened several tabs of gambling site but in my other tab working perfectly.. i use chrome

if you bet small amounts the rolls are really slow, the higher bet amount makes your rolls faster..
SafeDice (OP)

SafeDICE.com

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 07:20:22 AM

Thanks for replying. I've sent you pm with more details.

Thanks a lot for the details, it should be fixed now Smiley

if you bet small amounts the rolls are really slow, the higher bet amount makes your rolls faster..

Small bets get delayed, but it shouldn't take 20s/roll, only around 2-3s. How did the page loads? Do you think it has anything to do with your internet connection?

█████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
SAFEDICE.COM
Instant Withdrawal ●

Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: