Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:48:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ███ Stay away from GAWminers.com / Paycoin / Paybase - Mineral - SCAM ! ███  (Read 38196 times)
ComaWombat

Activity: 89
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 10:24:22 PM

I have never really understood their reasoning behind not allowing their customers to mine on other pools, especially for their SHA256 contracts

I'm not a data center mining expert, but as a layman I would imagine that it would be difficult to point small fractions of a large farm hashpower to hundreds of different pools.

And when a pool is down and customers try to mine on scrypt pools with their sha-256 Hashlet and so forth, customers would blame GAW and would open thousands of support tickets. After all ZenCloud is (or was) mostly virtual/simulated mining for noobs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 11:23:57 AM

Guys, you can admit it or not but GAW s done it. They have introduces a new crypto currentcy with a lot of shiny and new gimmicks and it s about to overtake LTC. At the same time, Mr. Lee says LTC needs no gimmicks. Hm...I do not agree. Everything need to get improved.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
inBitweTrust

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 11:44:31 AM

Guys, you can admit it or not but GAW s done it. They have introduces a new crypto currentcy with a lot of shiny and new gimmicks and it s about to overtake LTC. At the same time, Mr. Lee says LTC needs no gimmicks. Hm...I do not agree. Everything need to get improved.

Done it ? You are absolutely delusional.

3 rapid fire unannounced hard forks, no transactions on the paycoin network for over 12 hours because they used the wrong peercoin fork, paybase being delayed a 3rd time at the last minute, no debit card, no major merchant adoption, amazon retaliating and preventing their plugin from use with their servers, and not one paycoin selling for 20USD on any exchange.

At minimum the verdict is still out....

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 11:47:50 AM

He's just pumping to get the markets ready for his massive 12 million xpy dump, clear out all exchanges to 0.

bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 12:58:08 PM

He's just pumping to get the markets ready for his massive 12 million xpy dump, clear out all exchanges to 0.

And you're just trolling and confusing people as always.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 03:04:27 PM

Are you also illiterate? Read the title. Also the url.

bitgeek

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 03:21:28 PM

I'm not, but you must be. This thread is not even about XPY and you with your altcoin hate are already imagining dumps. It's about time you realized that Bitcoin is not the only crypto in the world.

Online.BTC.Bingo

..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
sumantso
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 03:22:47 PM

Gaw mining is moving slowly away from cloud mining to be a Global Trading Platform with its own currency.A lot of cloud miners are going bust as there is way too many of them to sustain profitability.

They launched their own crypto-currency called PayCoin. They're selling each PayCoin for $20 LOL

Looks fishy to me, because:

With 12m paycoins already premined for the company’s investment partners and customers, only about 500,000 paycoins are available for public mining.

http://www.coindesk.com/gaw-miners-altcoin-launch-sparks-speculative-frenzy/

Number 4 on Coinmarketcap. Whats surprising is that they are holding there, I assumed they would start falling by now.

Lets see how long it lasts.

inBitweTrust

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 03:27:05 PM

Number 4 on Coinmarketcap. Whats surprising is that they are holding there, I assumed they would start falling by now.

This ponzi is well funded, and has a large amount of brainwashed victims thanks to months of culling at hashtalk. I would expect more last minute changes, delays, excuses, new offers, and the hype cycle to continue for another month at least.

Things may go south in as quick as 1 week when KYCs start coming through but this can certainly be extended for longer with the right tricks.

clownius

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 03:29:35 PM

Gaw mining is moving slowly away from cloud mining to be a Global Trading Platform with its own currency.A lot of cloud miners are going bust as there is way too many of them to sustain profitability.

They launched their own crypto-currency called PayCoin. They're selling each PayCoin for $20 LOL

Looks fishy to me, because:

With 12m paycoins already premined for the company’s investment partners and customers, only about 500,000 paycoins are available for public mining.

http://www.coindesk.com/gaw-miners-altcoin-launch-sparks-speculative-frenzy/

We have a massive pump underway.  When he dumps its gonna be downright nasty for the bagholders.  That or he runs out of money/determination to keep the price up by buying anything on offer at ever increasing prices
sumantso
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 03:29:52 PM

This ponzi is well funded, and has a large amount of brainwashed victims thanks to months of culling at hashtalk. I would expect more last minute changes, delays, excuses, new offers, and hype cycle to continue for another month at least.

Things may go south in as quick as 1 week when KYCs start coming through but this can certainly be extended for longer with the right tricks.

They had promised a big buy wall to hold the price at $20. I see no sign of that yet.
Getting this high on Coinmarketcap was a good stunt, it creates free advertisement. I became aware only when I saw it has gone past Bitshares and wondered what it was.

inBitweTrust

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 03:32:04 PM

They had promised a big buy wall to hold the price at $20. I see no sign of that yet.
Getting this high on Coinmarketcap was a good stunt, it creates free advertisement. I became aware only when I saw it has gone past Bitshares and wondered what it was.

Notice how people are begging for the KYC's approval process for paybase which can certainly be started now because their technical incompetence with peercoins code is unrelated(excuse for delay in launching paybase) but they don't start it regardless? They are buying time and extending this as long as possible hoping more people will gamble their BTC away.

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 03:32:05 PM

I'm not, but you must be. This thread is not even about XPY and you with your altcoin hate are already imagining dumps. It's about time you realized that Bitcoin is not the only crypto in the world.

You're just proving my point of how ignorant shitcoiners are.

bitgeek

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 03:51:46 PM

All bow to the stuck up hodler, to whom all else is a "shitcoin".
Keep dumping your fiat into the new lows of the one and only bitcoin and we'll see who ends up with more profit.

Online.BTC.Bingo

..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 03:58:28 PM

All bow to the stuck up hodler, to whom all else is a "shitcoin".
Keep dumping your fiat into the new lows of the one and only bitcoin and we'll see who ends up with more profit.

We will see bitgeek, you come to Russia and we see!

coinmaster222

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 10:06:10 PM

All the people who missed the window to buy at $4 are just jealous.Gaw or not I have made 21btc of this shitcoin as you call it

inBitweTrust

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 10:14:24 PM

All the people who missed the window to buy at $4 are just jealous.Gaw or not I have made 21btc of this shitcoin as you call it

Always a few winners and many losers in Ponzi's. I'll take the moral high ground and not touch them. Profiting off of victims is not ethical.

Kisokos

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 03:16:11 AM

This.

+1.

As for profiting ponzis - this is not that. He could not have possibly made 21 coins by using the website.
This is profiting from the trades on a free market. Do you have moral problems with that too? Remember, there are people who buy what you sell! lol

PIMP me: PF2uEET6CDtcUD7YnT1gU471ARSLrpZ1Yz
inBitweTrust

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 04:04:36 AM

As for profiting ponzis - this is not that. He could not have possibly made 21 coins by using the website.
This is profiting from the trades on a free market. Do you have moral problems with that too? Remember, there are people who buy what you sell! lol

GAW and paycoin are likely ponzis. There is nothing wrong with investing , trading and profiting but doing so within a ponzi is unethical.

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 04:10:08 AM

Ponzi hashie closed https://hashie.co

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: