Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:04:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ███ Stay away from GAWminers.com / Paycoin / Paybase - Mineral - SCAM ! ███  (Read 38196 times)
Kisokos

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 04:26:05 PM

The "Ignore" button is the stop-loss for this forum. Goodbye forever.

Hah, yes. Lol, nice. Confirmed FUDster.
If you don't mind me asking, how much do you get for this? (genuinely interested, pm is fine, I won't tell)

PIMP me: PF2uEET6CDtcUD7YnT1gU471ARSLrpZ1Yz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 04:27:02 PM

Paycoin is everything Bitcoin stands against, inflation, identification, centralization, staking, seizing, etc.

inBitweTrust

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 04:27:13 PM

It is in fact very simple. If you trade a crypto currency on an exchange you can not get "ponzied". You can get dumped on, but that's what stop loss is for.

Well thanks for clarifying the obvious, I guess. Paycoin is both a company, site and cryptocurrency. I am not here to argue but inform and assist, you seem to either be rationalizing or just want to argue for its own sake.

Snipe85

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

Infleum

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 04:27:59 PM

The "Ignore" button is the stop-loss for this forum. Goodbye forever.

Don't be so rude Paul. You registered on this forum just 2 weeks and getting close to 150 posts about GAW.

Kisokos

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 04:28:09 PM

Always the same illiterate foreigners defending Homero

Who the f*ck is Homero by the way?

inBitweTrust

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 04:29:13 PM

Josh's other , or real name.

Snipe85

Infleum

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 04:30:26 PM

Isn't Josh also his real name?

Kisokos

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 04:32:31 PM

Isn't Josh also his real name?

What, it's like Homero Joshua ? Smiley lol, nice.

inBitweTrust

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 04:34:48 PM

Homero Joshua Garza

Regardless, it doesn't really matter except when the legal suits start occurring.

Snipe85

Infleum

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 04:36:42 PM

Knc confirmed fraud

Ponzi hashie closed https://hashie.co

https://hashie.co fraud complete, Knc closes next

Gaw is a confirmed scam

Short generic troll posts, now that's how you quickly get your post count up, kids.

Kisokos

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 04:37:04 PM

Homero Joshua Garza

Regardless, it doesn't really matter except when the legal suits start occurring.

Yeah, fair enough, you don't really choose your name. (except when you do)

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 04:39:01 PM

Knc confirmed fraud

Ponzi hashie closed https://hashie.co

https://hashie.co fraud complete, Knc closes next

Gaw is a confirmed scam

Short generic troll posts, now that's how you quickly get your post count up, kids.

Funny ignorant loser

Posts aren't even shown

Kisokos

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 05:10:50 PM

Is this all? No more fud and throwing shit at me?

(edit: or maybe some more proper discussion? - about anything)

inBitweTrust

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 05:19:16 PM

I don't care for FUD, trolls, or personal attacks. If you have something constructive to add than please do so , otherwise look elsewhere.

Kisokos

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 05:24:25 PM

I don't care for FUD, trolls, or personal attacks. If you have something constructive to add than please do so , otherwise look elsewhere.

Well, all right then, I have to say I enjoyed our discussion mate.
OK true, we argued about GAW and ponzi / not ponzi; but we discussed more interesting and generic subjects like inflation, innovation etc.
It was a good one. And thanks for the links, I'm off to read now.

See you around.

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 05:26:40 PM

Something I have to mention here: Until getting into this GAW discussion, "Fud" was a term used to describe the female genitalia in my vocabulary. It is the British/Scottish/Irish equivalent for "C*NT". For a while I was wondering why everybody was was yelling "C#NT" this and "C^NT" that all the time. I actually had to look up FUD as used in internet forums. Hilarious.  Cheesy

I love Fud! LMFAO!!

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
inBitweTrust

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 05:27:05 PM

Well, all right then, I have to say I enjoyed our discussion mate.
OK true, we argued about GAW and ponzi / not ponzi; but we discussed more interesting and generic subjects like inflation, innovation etc.
It was a good one. And thanks for the links, I'm off to read now.

See you around.

Good luck on your research, ciao .

Something I have to mention here: Until getting into this GAW discussion, "Fud" was a term used to describe the female genitalia in my vocabulary. It is the British/Scottish/Irish equivalent for "C*NT". For a while I was wondering why everybody was was yelling "C#NT" this and "C^NT" that all the time. I actually had to look up FUD as used in internet forums. Hilarious.  Cheesy

I love Fud! LMFAO!!

That is really funny...

inBitweTrust

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 08:21:09 PM

So it appears as if GAW couldn't end up securing any real merchant partnerships they boasted as having. So they ended up buying Zincsave in a last ditch attempt to make it appear that you can spend XPY at major merchants when all they are doing is exchnaging the XPY for BTC or Fiat behind the scenes.

Here are the problems with ZincSave Paysave

https://www.paybase.com/faq.html#where-will-my-order-come-from

Where will my order come from?

We fulfill your order from the lowest cost vendor or retailer. This means that if you place an order using the PaySave button on Macy's, it may come in a box from Walmart, or vice versa.

What retailers are supported?

PaySave currently supports Walmart, Macy's, and Target. We'll be supporting more retailers very soon! Homepage mentions amazon but FAQ omits.

The way is works:

http://lifehacker.com/zinc-skips-the-coupon-clipping-and-automatically-applie-1532877581
They joined that retailer's affiliate program and give you portion of their referral commission. All four of the retailers mentioned have an affiliate program with their online store.

Which means it's NOT a real coupon. It's commission split. This also means if you used any referral links, like you clicked through someone else's referral link, this will likely "steal" that referral and substitute their own.

What clients don't like about it:

1) Shipping may take longer
2) The ordered items don't appear on the clients history
3) Returns and cancellations have to be handled through zincsave and not directly through amazon
4) Products may come from another company entirely (This is the part you need to pay attention to as paysave will scalp sales from merchants)

What amazon TOS says about it:

We've received an official response from Amazon regarding the Chrome extension and intend on publishing it in the near future once all of the facts are gathered in the matter but I'm going to take the highlights of the response and share them here in the meantime.

"Amazon does not allow nor condone the use of any piece of software that violates our terms of service specifically the following sections:

[...] will not intercept, record, redirect, read, interpret, or fill in the contents of any electronic form or other material submitted to us by any person or entity.

[...] will not request, collect, obtain, store, cache, or otherwise use any account information used by our customers in connection with any Amazon Site [...]

[...] will not modify, redirect, suppress, or substitute the operation of any button, link, or other feature of the Amazon Site.

[...] will not make any orders or engage in other transactions of any kind on the Amazon Site on behalf of any other person or entity, or authorize, assist, or encourage any other person or entity to do so.

[...] will not take any action that could reasonably cause any customer confusion as to our relationship with you, or as to the site on which any functions or transactions (e.g., search, browse, or order) are occurring.

Any piece of software, extension or other system which implies a partnership or intercepts customers or customer information is in direct violation of our terms and Amazon will act accordingly."

These are just some highlights. As we continue securing facts and information our team will work to publish a full piece.

Meanwhile you can already save 15-20% on amazon with purse.io or 3% from amazon and any other merchant with Gyft in Bitcoin and not have to deal with paysave problems.

ashinners1980

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 02:38:59 AM

http://postimg.org/image/pdz3nu74v/
cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1054

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW