Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:03:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [LTCD] LitecoinDark ★ Scrypt ★ Difficulty Shield ★ Multipool ★ Fast  (Read 22415 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
aleckloss

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Official BitFoundry Dev

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 06:55:24 PM

I keep seeing really bad name suggestions, like god awful.

It's making me like the LTCD name more and more.

BitFoundry - The Future is Transparent
BTC Donation Address: 17pfLHegqJ3EPkbitbkyw37hi4ATvvJRdD
Martin958

Activity: 232

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 09:31:53 PM

I keep seeing really bad name suggestions, like god awful.

It's making me like the LTCD name more and more.

Do you have any good ones?
McKie

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Twitter: @Steven_McKie

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 04:27:31 AM

Forget the Mac wallet. I'm out. Sold the last of my original 550k stash. I think I'm done with alts for awhile.

BLK Donate: B7Pegtcz9wa9Uf5NsQLQ26HbQCBc8EmRGz
vicvelcro (OP)

Activity: 196

WARNING: I say "F*CK". A Lot.

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 05:34:28 AM

I intend to provide a MAC wallet to the other people that might want one.

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
vicvelcro (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 08:27:00 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2014, 03:32:54 AM by vicvelcro

I told you I have your information saved and did not delete the PMs you've sent.

I'm still deciding if you will be an acceptible candidate.

Once again, if you PM me then I make it for you.

Here was my previous offer: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=876509.msg9760478#msg9760478

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 04:59:15 AM

A Mac wallet will benefit the community, otherwise we aren't being very community friendly.... We are shunning then the Mac community, this is a a very good product to have ALL the time. Just as the Linux and Windows wallets.

Cheers!
Raven
Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 09:15:40 AM

I told you I have your information saved and did not delete the PMs you've sent.

Here was my previous offer: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=876509.msg9760478#msg9760478

Let him make it, why not exactly? What are you deciding over? His resume Wink

vicvelcro (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 09:56:23 AM

Yes, his history. Also, against other candidates.

The idea is not to pick the fastest person to code a MAC wallet that will be invalid within days. It needs to be compiled to include what is currently being worked on.

Let him make it, why not exactly? What are you deciding over? His resume Wink

vicvelcro (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 12:26:14 PM

Why you mad bro? What was I going to find out?

Offering a hand isn't spamming my PMs and then begging in public.

Thanks anyway.

My History?? I am a dev for ECCoin, Multiwalletcoin and Supercoin. I was just offering you a helping hand....forget about it.

Good luck with your coin, I guess people that want to help are not welcome.

vicvelcro (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 12:36:38 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2014, 03:29:03 PM by vicvelcro

Actually, you are correct. I had you mixed up with 2 other devs who have spammed my PM in regard to MAC wallets.

My apology.

Still don't understand why you got upset about me checking creds of the people on my list to be considered.

No, I'm not high on something.

Again, thanks for the original offer.

I don't appreciate the hostility and rudeness, though. Keep it up and you'll get some back.

Never ever send you a PM...Are you high on something... AND there is nothing to find out

JCJr222

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 06:43:16 PM

Actually, you are correct. I had you mixed up with 2 other devs who have spammed my PM in regard to MAC wallets.

My apology.

Still don't understand why you got upset about me checking creds of the people on my list to be considered.

I don't appreciate the hostility and rudeness, though. Keep it up and you'll get some back.

Never ever send you a PM...Are you high on something... AND there is nothing to find out

1.) I offered to help you.
2.) You accuse me of Spamming you with PM's
3.) You accuse me from posting too many times in your forum
4.) You calling me a begger
5.) Asking me if I am affraid that you will discover something about me
6.) You doubt if I can make a Mac wallet

You are calling ME hostil and rude? and warn me that I will get some back?....Of what, trying to help you?

I am sorry for the community....but guys, if you know where the source code is, then I will make the wallet for you guys. Not for this guy, tho

I'm usually quiet, but this is getting insane. Why not let mdtspain write the Mac wallet, have TrollByFire "proofread" it, then release to the general public? If changes are made in a few days, it might be best to wait the couple days before doing any work that will be obsolete. At the same time, why not let the Mac users have a wallet at least until there is a new one to be written? This seems like common sense, but has turned into a fustercluck.
vicvelcro (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 12:01:03 AM

You forgot to mention I admitted my mistaking you for somebody else and then apologized.

You forgot to admit that YOU came across as a jerk before I did.

I don't know about you or any of your coins. Never heard of any of them until earlier today. Yet, you have a problem with me checking your creds and looking out for possible bad-deed-doing....

See ya.

My apology.

1.) I offered to help you.
2.) You accuse me of Spamming you with PM's
3.) You accuse me from posting too many times in your forum
4.) You calling me a begger
5.) Asking me if I am affraid that you will discover something about me
6.) You doubt if I can make a Mac wallet

You are calling ME hostil and rude? and warn me that I will get some back?....Of what, trying to help you?

I am sorry for the community....but guys, if you know where the source code is, then I will make the wallet for you guys. Not for this guy, tho

vicvelcro (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 12:12:58 AM

@JCJr222,

Yep. FusterCluck is a good way to describe it all. Too many people with good suggestions and good offers that by luck just conflict. Sorting it all out while at the same time trying to get BACK ON THE ORIGINAL TRACK is more work than some people might think.

MDTSpain can write a MAC wallet for free. It won't be considered official. If it steals peoples' coins, he will be to blame as well as anyone who takes a potential loss can blame themselves for using an untrusted wallet.

Forget about changes that would render it useless. Make it, use it, and get used to it for a short time. Then everyone can post pissed-off messages in here that the MAC wallet is broken and I will delete the posts with instructions for concerned parties to start a separate topic to flame the unofficial MAC wallet creator.

For me, this is the end of the subject until *I* have an official MAC wallet to post.

To everyone else - Make a new topic about the unofficial potential MAC wallet and talk to dude over there.

I'm usually quiet, but this is getting insane. Why not let mdtspain write the Mac wallet, have TrollByFire "proofread" it, then release to the general public? If changes are made in a few days, it might be best to wait the couple days before doing any work that will be obsolete. At the same time, why not let the Mac users have a wallet at least until there is a new one to be written? This seems like common sense, but has turned into a fustercluck.

q327K091
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 01:53:25 AM

awesome, in the past I have never succeeded making Mac wallet for LTCD, if you have a process (Maverick) like what mac ports should be used and gcc (or clang) here is where gets tricky with clang,. please post it, very valuable in general

let me check exchanges quick.. for LTCD holding steady at 228.. cool..  you are funny bunch you use forum to "fight" each other instead of posting incremental updates.. Mac wallet is one of them.. I am sure there are other incremental improvements

Cool

q327K091
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 01:57:11 AM

Forget the Mac wallet. I'm out. Sold the last of my original 550k stash. I think I'm done with alts for awhile.

you won't be able to buy a house or a car or even a computer with that sell and the moment I am saying, it is not worth to sell but rather keep supporting crypto movement in general for it is not going anywhere, one of the key things with LTCD is its name and abbreviation, it will mean a great deal in the future mark my words

have a great week ahead all
vicvelcro (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:13:10 AM

Yep. That's us. Fight a bit about some things. Then calm down. Then get back to work.

Friends and family can be strange sometimes.

you are funny bunch you use forum to "fight" each other instead of posting incremental updates.. Mac wallet is one of them.. I am sure there are other incremental improvements

Cool

Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 07:22:48 AM

So since this new LTCD thread was started, what innovations & development have been discussed ?

I'm still waiting on PoS to be implemented... any word on that yet ?
vicvelcro (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 07:29:13 AM

You can see the discussion starting from the beginning of the topic.

Word on PoS is that the work is in progress. I had hoped to see it finished and wallets available today, but I can't say for sure that it will be done as anticipated.

So since this new LTCD thread was started, what innovations & development have been discussed ?

Martin958

Activity: 232

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 04:07:36 PM

You can see the discussion starting from the beginning of the topic.

Word on PoS is that the work is in progress. I had hoped to see it finished and wallets available today, but I can't say for sure that it will be done as anticipated.

The good thing about all this genuine discussion is how it shows that people are serious about this coin. There are still plenty of investors here alongside some hardworking Devs.

If you look at some other alt coin forums all you see is junk and jibes. Here we still have life.
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 06:40:38 PM

yes here is a good place , there are other chat less forgiving ,
but the place is surely better than before .
Vic MDTspain is a PR/dev working with griffith , i know no need to rush for new wallets,
but i talked with griffith with skype, last time, probably you remember my last PM
to you was regarding their platform or maybe there is another in the making.

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: