- lottery248.github.io, for now this site is not popular enough (needs at least couple thousand wagered and some constant activity.) In addition I am a bit hesitant to add those "default open-source dice script" sites to my site. But if one of those really becomes 1 of the most popular ones, I probably would.
- fastdice, I am monitoring those newer sites, but I think they don't show statistics of total wagered amount?
- dustdice, technically they are on my site on: https://dicesites.com/moneypot
I get the stats from all MP apps already and add those who are really most popular. I like the concept of dustdice, but they aren't really one of most popular dice sites. Will monitor in future.
- betcoin.tm, they have a shady reputation and therefor it's tough to trust their statistics.
- betcoin.ag, they don't seem to show statistics, so I cannot add them.
- dicecoin.io, they had an issue once where they couldn't pay a "big winner" (was like 86 coins.) They offered to pay 2 coins a day (while offering like 5 max profit bets?), that's already unacceptable IMO. Then they made a "deal" to only pay less than half (40 coins.) See reference: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=463273.msg10350215#msg10350215
Even if the player agreed to that "deal", I think that's some serious wrongdoing by dicecoin.io. It makes it very questionable if they can afford to payout winners. Therefor I won't add them to my site.
- crypto-games.net, see last page. Honestly if they weren't an investor-based site, I would probably add them. But being investor-based, I take issues like the prior discussed one very seriously. I will still consider in the future though.
- pocketdice.io, I don't think they solved this provably fair issue: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1077905.0
Ideally they can solve that, because right now they are technically not provably fair.
- peerbet.org, I agree. When I made the site, I added some dice sites and included peerbet since they are one of the oldest dice site (my site says 2013, but it's actually 2012 - probably current dice game was added in 2013 or something
?) However, even with their limited bankroll, they should definitely add public cold wallet. I asked them once, but just after that, they tried to sell peerbet, so I figured I would ask the next owners again. But yeh, I will ask them again to show some public cold wallet and definitely consider to remove them if not.
@MICRO: I tried to fix it, but seems pretty strange issue tbh
Will try some more.
@auswalk: great suggestion. I plan to make a separate page for gamblers/players "soon". I will probably add that information too
@all others who like my site, thanks