Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:25:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Announcement - ASIC mining processor by Butterfly Labs  (Read 227492 times)
Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 07:13:06 PM

"You guys try so hard and fail at every attempt.  Does it suck to be such failure, or is it just "normal" for you and you don't know any other method of operation?  Do you lurch from one failure to another, wondering why the world is out to get you?  I've always wondered what it's like to be bad at everything you do, unable to succeed at anything.  It's actually pretty funny, keep it up!"

I'm not really into mining and haven't ordered anything from butterfly labs so I'm not really orientated to the situation. Did a butterfly labs employee just insult the bitcoin community and his own customers in the most venal terms possible? Or have I got the wrong idea?
Nope, Thats exactly what he does, and keeps doing.
LittleFury™ is a good alternative to BFL

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gambit1

Activity: 980
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 07:23:06 PM

Ok. I have no dog in this fight but think that's outrageous. I've changed my signature to publicize this behavior.
minternj

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 07:33:16 PM

This is the quote you pick? Im sure there are better ones from josh.

Btw the quote was directed at a non customer.

Warning about Nitrogensports.eu
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=709114.0
gambit1

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 07:39:57 PM

How about that then?

Also, do you like my new avatar?

WE'LL DO IT LIVE!!!
minternj

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 07:44:54 PM

love it. quote is so so.  just saying you can pick a much more provocative quote from josh. there have been way better.

Warning about Nitrogensports.eu
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=709114.0
jojo69
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 4345

diamond-handed zealot

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 07:52:21 PM

You guys try so hard and fail at every attempt.  Does it suck to be such failure, or is it just "normal" for you and you don't know any other method of operation?  Do you lurch from one failure to another, wondering why the world is out to get you?  I've always wondered what it's like to be bad at everything you do, unable to succeed at anything.  It's actually pretty funny, keep it up!

pot, meet kettle

kettle...pot

This is not some pseudoeconomic post-modern Libertarian cult, it's an un-led, crowd-sourced mega startup organized around mutual self-interest where problems, whether of the theoretical or purely practical variety, are treated as temporary and, ultimately, solvable.
Censorship of e-gold was easy. Censorship of Bitcoin will be… entertaining.
gambit1

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 07:58:54 PM

I feel a degree of solidarity with anybody who has done business with that reprehensible individual. I think that anyone who is part of the bitcoin community should.

There was mention of legal action. What are the prospects for such action?
Ytterbium

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 08:13:35 PM

Ok. I have no dog in this fight but think that's outrageous. I've changed my signature to publicize this behavior.

You're missing a closing quote on that sig. As a programmer, that is driving me insane.

How about:

"You guys try so hard and fail at every attempt.  Does it suck to be such failure, or is it just \"normal\" for you and you don't know any other method of operation?"
A BUTTERFLY LABS EMPLOYEE

Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1754

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 08:18:54 PM

"You guys try so hard and fail at every attempt.  Does it suck to be such failure, or is it just "normal" for you and you don't know any other method of operation?  Do you lurch from one failure to another, wondering why the world is out to get you?  I've always wondered what it's like to be bad at everything you do, unable to succeed at anything.  It's actually pretty funny, keep it up!"

I'm not really into mining and haven't ordered anything from butterfly labs so I'm not really orientated to the situation. Did a butterfly labs employee just insult the bitcoin community and his own customers in the most venal terms possible? Or have I got the wrong idea?

Inaba is the COO, so ya he's an employee.  Here's another gem of a quote from Inaba and how he/BFL feel about ALL BT Talk forum members.

Here's what he thinks about forum members.

...  This is why we no longer give a shit about this forum;  Everyone here is monumental assholes, no matter how accommodating one tries to be.

gambit1

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 08:34:22 PM

Again it very much looks like a pot/kettle scenario.
Paladin69

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 02:39:58 PM

You guys try so hard and fail at every attempt.  Does it suck to be such failure, or is it just "normal" for you and you don't know any other method of operation?  Do you lurch from one failure to another, wondering why the world is out to get you?  I've always wondered what it's like to be bad at everything you do, unable to succeed at anything.  It's actually pretty funny, keep it up!

Speaking of failure, let's take a look at Jody's blog.

Wednesday, July 10, 2013 Shipping Update
No Little Singles Shipped

Thursday, July 11, 2013 Shipping Update
We shipped no Little Singles today.

Friday, July 12, 2013 Shipping Update

My guess is that Little Singles aren't shipping until the Jalapeno upgrade order dates arrive.  Little Single should not be shipping before S/MR except for in cases of Jally upgrades.  LS came out later.
molecular
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 02:50:41 PM

Speaking of failure, let's take a look at Jody's blog.

Wednesday, July 10, 2013 Shipping Update
No Little Singles Shipped

Thursday, July 11, 2013 Shipping Update

Friday, July 12, 2013 Shipping Update

My guess is that Little Singles aren't shipping until the Jalapeno upgrade order dates arrive.  Little Single should not be shipping before S/MR except for in cases of Jally upgrades.  LS came out later.

They already shipped some little singles this week according to Jodys blog. Now they stoppen on ordering date Jun 25th.

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769
Paladin69

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 03:02:12 PM

...  This is why we no longer give a shit about this forum;  Everyone here is monumental assholes, no matter how accommodating one tries to be.

But he has customers on this forum?  No matter how rude people are to him this should never be said.  People gave them a lot of money for being a professional.

If they wanted to be "accommodating", then they should let people know who the Chicago facility is and other details like the amount of hashrate for each pay date, amount of orders for each pay date.  The amount of orders going out each day.

That is the vital info that is concerning me.  If the employees have large hashrate positions of their own, then it would be in their best interest to not ship orders until China takes the difficulty through the roof.

It feels like these companies are trying to time it now in the market.  I wonder if they are waiting on Bitfury to release their $18K 400GH orders?

ewibit
Legendary

Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 04:41:26 PM

They already shipped some little singles this week according to Jodys blog. Now they stoppen on ordering date Jun 25th.
what does this mean for me Fulfilled?
Code:
Order # 	Date 	Ship To 	Order Total 	Order Status 	 
43xx         8/1/12 xxx yyy $924.00 Fulfilled
I have not got my LS...
(and no email, no shipping information)
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1754

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 04:57:53 PM

That is the vital info that is concerning me.  If the employees have large hashrate positions of their own, then it would be in their best interest to not ship orders until China takes the difficulty through the roof.

Does this help?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=89902.0

Fiyasko
Legendary

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 11:33:18 PM

Does this help?

Mining on customers paid hardware who you conned into being investors of the product they paied for half a year in advance of thier creation AND selling shares from those Conned Customers (INVESTORS) devices?

Wow, Just fucking wow. If you have paied for a BFL device and havent recived it yet, Odds are that its because bfl is mining coins off of it and selling people shares of the coins in pulls in

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2013, 11:47:36 PM

...  This is why we no longer give a shit about this forum;  Everyone here is monumental assholes, no matter how accommodating one tries to be.

Does this help?

Mining on customers paid hardware who you conned into being investors of the product they paied for half a year in advance of thier creation AND selling shares from those Conned Customers (INVESTORS) devices?

Wow, Just fucking wow. If you have paied for a BFL device and havent recived it yet, Odds are that its because bfl is mining coins off of it and selling people shares of the coins in pulls in

In addition to spelling and grammar problems, it's clear you also have reading comprehension problems.  You have the trifecta going on, there.  The hat trick of stupidity, as it were.  I'd give you a quarter to go buy a clue, but you might as well take it from Bryan, he's never used it.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Fiyasko
Legendary

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 12:42:25 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2013, 09:22:15 AM by JackRabiit

...  This is why we no longer give a shit about this forum;  Everyone here is monumental assholes, no matter how accommodating one tries to be.

Does this help?

In addition to spelling and grammar problems, it's clear you also have reading comprehension problems.  You have the trifecta going on, there.  The hat trick of stupidity, as it were.  I'd give you a quarter to go buy a clue, but you might as well take it from Bryan, he's never used it.

What are you a spellcheck bot? Do you just look for mistyped words so you can dodge the statement of the poster?
Here, i'll underline any of my grammatical errors just to show that you're a dick, most humans dont care SO MUCH about spelling and grammar, The english language itself is Fucked!
So here in my post we have, One misspelled word occuring twice (paied instead of payed), the word Their, with the ie reversed due to finger-to-keyboard timing inaccuracy (due to pace and speed of typing) and a Capital O on Odds when it should have been a lowercase.
Oh, and I forgot to place a period.

So i've done what wrong exactly? I've messed up during my typing and that makes you state that I have reading comprehension problems, that I have spelling and grammar issues (wich are rather simmilar in my case) that causes you to insult me repeatedly.
Wanna count? "in addtion to spelling and grammar problems"
"have reading comprehension problems" thats another insult
"You have the trifecta going on, there." Bashing in the insults
"hat trick of stupidity you have there" Bashing in on the same insults that you've already "capped off"
"I'd give you a quarter to go buy a clue" We all know where and when that massive insult was handed out, You choose to repeat yourself, implying that I am simmilarily idiotic to Bryan

You throw out this many insults over one double spelling error, two typos and a wrongful uppercase letter? (oh and the missed period, almost forgot that, like a human would)
Defensive much?
Proove to the people with outstanding preorders (months late) that you are not mining on A SINGLE fucking BFL unit that a customer has funded the creation of, because I am pretty damn certain that some people with order numbers have thier unit being hashing away at blocks, sitting in your "labs" earning you some profit as part of "testing" 
Do so and I will be HAPPY to delete my post that contains "wrongful" information, Because I will have been wrong.

Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2013, 04:29:36 PM

No, I throw out insults because you're a a liar, get it straight!  I don't care about your spelling or grammatical errors, but they just serve to illustrate what an idiot you are.  If you're going to lie and attack someone or some thing, you should at least put some effort into appearing intelligent.  You failed, so I figured I'd point out the fact that no only are you lying, but you're doing it poorly and you look like an idiot in the process.

Your claim that BFL is mining with customer equipment and not sending it out is patently ridiculous.  Your claim that somehow I am selling shares, paying shareholders and keeping the equipment is patently ridiculous and in fact just the opposite has been stated in the threads you failed to be able to read and understand (Hence the reading comprehension fail).

You want to post negative information about me or BFL?  By all means, go ahead.  You'll notice the only people I have a problem with are the ones who are lying sacks o' crap, such as yourself.  Stick to facts and be honest and you'll get no problem from me.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 04:41:32 PM

You'll notice the only people I have a problem with are the ones who are lying sacks o' crap, such as yourself.  Stick to facts and be honest and you'll get no problem from me.

*requisite mention of Pot Kettle Black*

So, serious question, does this mean that you are recognizing that you have a problem with yourself ?!

It's some staggering cognitive dissonance seeing you using the word "honest" in a self-referential manner, Abe.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: