Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:38:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: permabulls not only lost the control over this section-in fact they are extinct  (Read 12251 times)
smalltimer (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 05:47:00 AM

permabulls either disappeared into the night or changed their talk. You can notice it.
The more intelligent forum members seem to have gone from "of course it rises" to "we might have a problem here"
now ban everyone until bitcoin actually rises? Other solutions?
Close down the forum? Ban only smartasses like smalltimer who point it out and pretend everything was normal once these smartasses are gone?
What we do? Just stand by and watch the home of permabulls burn down?
We have to take action or permabulltards could be extinct! Raising awareness here for a dying species.

Maybe this image helps too? It's how i feel sometimes reading through here

Reminder: We are only one selloff away from total failure becoming a possibility and being discussed out in the open and two selloffs from turning this place into hell for everyone.

Have you previously been made aware of the bigger picture about the miserable circumstances of bitcoin markets, this forum and the mental state of most of its participants are in? Now imagine for a second: it could become worse!

Feel free to share opinions on the coming stagnation (best case) or the possibility of total failure (worst case) and the obvious extinction of the permabulltard-kind on the board.
Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 06:08:19 AM

I took a loan today.

Either the price will go up before I can pay it off, which will make it a good deal. Or it will remain low by then, which means I can get more cheap coins before the price eventually goes up again. Either way, it's a win.

Look inside yourself, and you will see that you are the bubble.
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 06:17:06 AM

I took a loan today.

Either the price will go up before I can pay it off, which will make it a good deal. Or it will remain low by then, which means I can get more cheap coins before the price eventually goes up again. Either way, it's a win.
I took a loan today.

Smart decision. I sold some stocks two years ago and bought bitcoins.

Unfortunatelly those stocks went up 23% between then and now Sad
exocytosis

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 08:27:05 AM

They're not extinct yet, thankfully (since they provide comedy gold). There are at least a couple left. Even when Bitcoin drops below $100, sometime next year, the cultists/permabulltards will yell about "cheap coinz". They'll loudly exclaim their intent to buy lots of coins as soon as the price drops below $50. They'll also commend the "weak hands", thanking them for being "shaken out".

Bitcoin will continue having some utility for several years, since it has uses in the black markets. But drug dealers/buyers can use Bitcoin just fine even if it's below $10. And some cultists will still HODL (or at least claim to HODL) when BTC is sub 10, even if they bought their coins in the $700+ range.
devphp

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 08:53:04 AM

I took a loan today.

The bear market in crypto currencies will last thru October 2015, if repaying your loan can wait till then, you have a good chance to win.
2dogs
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 09:16:36 AM

Take a clue from Satoshi - do nothing, of course.

Bitcoin doesn't care if we do - or not do - anything.
smalltimer (OP)

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 09:20:05 AM

Take a clue from Satoshi - do nothing, of course.

Bitcoin doesn't care if we do - or not do - anything.

which is actually pretty wise - zen is what gets you forward here. Satoshi a real sage.
Thylacine

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 09:23:23 AM

No one, on either side of the fence, is vying for "control" of this section. What would "control" even mean? That only their viewpoints are tabled and everything else is deleted? It's an open forum, people post whatever and whenever they choose. Anyone with any sense should see that surrounding yourself with people that echo your own beliefs is a good recipe for intellectual stagnation.

High quality and thought-provoking posts should foster discussion and rise to the top, irrespective of the poster's bull/bear status. If people stopped strongly identifying with this crap and just discussed bitcoin we'd be a lot better off.
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 09:40:44 AM

Permabull here, hodling more coin than cash. Work at work when price is in shitter, work on side-projects when price peaks. If price collapsed or continues stagnating, it wouldn't be worth the hassle to cash out, and I'd be too busy at work to sing the permabull chorus. Only the ballsiest of ballers work on Bitcoin projects during low-hype seasons, but they're the ones critical to the success of the rest of us freeloaders.
alexeft
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 04:01:28 PM

Another permabull here !!!! Meet my ignore list.....  Kiss
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 06:58:46 PM

Loaded permabull here.
keystroke

Activity: 900
Merit: 1014

advocate of a cryptographic attack on the globe

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 07:24:08 PM

Loaded permabull here.
Same.

Sorry trolls but you won't be invited to the parties on the private island. Fellow permabulls of course have permanent invitations. Cheesy

"The difference between a castle and a prison is only a question of who holds the keys."
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 07:48:35 PM

I am currently putting money into place. It is not as easy in Europe as it was in the US.

But I do see this stagnation as a good thing. Once the price moves, it will be all over the place. I am putting a lot of positions lower because I know that Bitcoin is like Michigan weather. If you don't like it now, just wait a few hours.

It will be fun.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 07:56:00 PM

Sorry trolls but you won't be invited to the parties on the private island...

1. Technically not an island.
2. Your shit's on fire, swim for it!

JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4018
Merit: 4505

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 08:08:46 PM

LOL thread.

Just more wishful thinking by deluded beartards dreaming of cheap coins.

Take a look at the results in Adam's polls at the top of every page of his wall observer thread... very bullish usually.

Perhaps the OP is distracted by the sheer number of FUD threads spammed by the likes of Fewcoins and DeadCoin, or the sheer number of boring posts from hardcore trolls like our favorite brony airhead.

LOLOLOLOL

NotLambchop

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 08:15:32 PM

Since we're on the subject, let's see what you thought the price would be today.

You, from last spring: Smiley

This old chestnut again?

I'll say the same as I did 6 months ago or a month ago.

We'll probably reach our old ATH by mid summer, and hit anywhere from $7000 to $12,000 before crashing down to $2000-$2500, possibly before year's end.

We should be above $10,000 for good by this time next year.

Unless something comes along to break Bitcoin before then.

Talk about fail Cheesy
Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 08:58:15 PM

LOL thread.

Just more wishful thinking by deluded beartards dreaming of cheap coins.

Take a look at the results in Adam's polls at the top of every page of his wall observer thread... very bullish usually.

Perhaps the OP is distracted by the sheer number of FUD threads spammed by the likes of Fewcoins and DeadCoin, or the sheer number of boring posts from hardcore trolls like our favorite brony airhead.

LOLOLOLOL

I have invested something like $20k into bitcoin. If the price reaches even a tenth of its potential I will have enough to last a lifetime, possibly enough to support a family depending how high it goes. If it drops to nothing, I will be where I was a year ago, plus a much improved ability to save what little money I have. Either way, net win.

This is the attitude of true hodlers. We are prepared to lose it all. Whatever the price does, no matter how low it goes, I will not even think about selling before the price is well above my buyin. All or nothing.

Look inside yourself, and you will see that you are the bubble.
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4018
Merit: 4505

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 09:19:28 PM

I will not even think about selling before the price is well above my buyin.

Same here. Luckily, since July 2013, my coins have been priced higher than I paid for them.

Even so, I'm still buying the dips, despite the fact that each purchase raises my overall average price.

Time is in our side. Even if Bitcoin is somehow broken and the price drops to zero, I'm still comfortable financially. Bitcoin is only one of my assets, albeit perhaps the one with the greatest potential.

If Bitcoin lives up to even a small fraction of that potential, my old age should be very comfortable indeed.

Sex & herbs & rock & roll!

Smiley

NotLambchop

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 09:23:37 PM

Since we're on the subject, let's see what you thought the price would be today.

You, from last spring: Smiley

This old chestnut again?

I'll say the same as I did 6 months ago or a month ago.

We'll probably reach our old ATH by mid summer, and hit anywhere from $7000 to $12,000 before crashing down to $2000-$2500, possibly before year's end.

We should be above $10,000 for good by this time next year.

Unless something comes along to break Bitcoin before then.

Talk about fail Cheesy
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 09:51:58 PM

I don't know if I'm a perma-bull. I do believe this is just the beginning for bitcoin, but I don't believe in a permanent bull run there. What's a perma-bull?

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: