Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:37:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: permabulls not only lost the control over this section-in fact they are extinct  (Read 12254 times)
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 02:35:57 PM

^
Total cardholders' money lost: ZERO

Keep tryin' bro Cheesy

Yup, instead of a few bucks, your whole identity, social security #, home address, phone numbers, email etc being auctioned off like a cheap whore to the highest bidder to do even bigger damage.

Don't need to keep tryin' bro, already succeeded.   Grin

Lol, everyone knows where I live, my landline's listed.
Not a big deal for me if that info's leaked, as long as my money's safe.  Which it is.  Guaranteed. Cool
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 03:06:34 PM

Another permabull here !!!! Meet my ignore list.....  Kiss

i'm not a permabull, but i'm bitcoin hodler!!
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 04:06:03 PM

Another permabull here !!!! Meet my ignore list.....  Kiss

i'm not a permabull, but i'm bitcoin hodler!!

If you hodler, then you believe BTC price you reach moon, no matter what the current news, then your behavior is no different from a perma bull
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 08:55:44 AM

Forget about having zero protection with BTC rather than with a Credit Card...
but some how you're trying to tell me point and scan is better or somehow faster than just swiping??

How can you swipe on the internet?

^
Total cardholders' money lost: ZERO

Not exactly. Do you still shop and use your credit cards? Then you are losing more money. Who do you thinkcom takes the hit on stolen credit cards being used to buy stuff? The credit card companies? Nope. It's the merchants. If a thief uses your card to buy something, and you report your card stolen, the credit card company simply yanks that money out of the merchant's bank account. They don't go after the thief, or pay for the loss themselves. And the merchant has to make that money back somehow, so they do it by raising prices on everything in the store. The average annual loss to merchants from credit card theft is about 3%. That means stuff you pay for is 3% more expensive. So, take the total that you spend with credit cards every year, multiply that by 3%, and that's how much you and cardholders lost (for example, if you spend $1,000 a month, you lost $360 in a year).

Coincidentally, when I shop with bitcoin, I get discounts of 3% (and up to 10% sometimes) on everything I buy. So the reality is that cardholders are the ones actually losing money from theft, and I'm not.
NotLambchop

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 02:18:46 PM

^
A list of things you got wrong, in loosely chronological order:

>Who do you thinkcom takes the hit on stolen credit cards
"Card issuers and merchants incurred 63% and 37% of those losses"
(Source: Nilson Report, August 2013)

>The average annual loss to merchants from credit card theft is about 3%.
No.  "During 2012 credit card and debit card gross fraud losses accounted for roughly 5.22₵ per $100 in total volume, up from 5.07₵ per $100 in 2011.
(Source: Nilson Report, August 2013)

>for example, if you spend $1,000 a month, you lost $360 in a year
5.22₵ per $100 = 52.2₵ per $1,000 = $6.26 per year
(Source: math)

>when I shop with bitcoin, I get discounts of 3%
No.  You get a 3% discount from a limited list of retailers who accept cash through the payment processor you use.  You also do not get the buyer protection you [falsely] claimed costs me 3%.
(Source: fact)

~Happy Investing!
Wandererfromthenorth

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 11:21:28 PM

Saving 3% shopping with BTC when you can lose 50%-70% of its purchasing power in one year by hodling it? Sounds great.

http://oneyearbitcoin.info/
kutaka

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 11:33:08 PM

... some bullshit....

How much do they pay you? Serious question, nobody spend so much time posting on a btc forum if he did not believe in it.
fewcoins

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 11:52:32 PM

Forget about having zero protection with BTC rather than with a Credit Card...
but some how you're trying to tell me point and scan is better or somehow faster than just swiping??

How can you swipe on the internet?

I don't have to swipe on the internet or scan a barcode like I am a cashier... I simply put in my login info, tell  them what I pay, and they ship it to my house.
Like with everything linked to credit cards... PAYMENT IS SEAMLESS!!!
NotLambchop

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 12:00:46 AM

How much do they pay you? ...

Uh, what do you mean?

manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 01:34:25 AM

How much do they pay you? ...

Uh, what do you mean?

Are you aware Bitcoin will be up again by this time next year? What are you going to do by then? all your posts will be here for people to see.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 01:37:37 AM

Are you aware Bitcoin will be up again by this time next year? What are you going to do by then? all your posts will be here for people to see.

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
fewcoins

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 01:52:26 AM

LMFAO! Do not make me quote all you guys talking about $100,000 per coin $10,000 per coin then you guys saying we will be back to $1,000 soon!!! Remember all those annoying spammy post you bull trolls used to make??? Those retarded non educated post have cost normal people millions of dollars already collectively. You idiots even posted the entire way down at 999,900,800,700,600,500,400,now even 350 you idiots talk about out post remaining on this forum. All of you lost credibility since January, nobody listens to you bulls, people come here for FACTS not hope.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 01:54:04 AM

LMFAO! Do not make me quote all you guys talking about $100,000 per coin $10,000 per coin then you guys saying we will be back to $1,000 soon!!! Remember all those annoying spammy post you bull trolls used to make??? Those retarded non educated post have cost normal people millions of dollars already collectively. You idiots even posted the entire way down at 999,900,800,700,600,500,400,now even 350 you idiots talk about out post remaining on this forum. All of you lost credibility since January, nobody listens to you bulls, people come here for FACTS not hope.

But...the cat..?

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
fewcoins

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 01:59:44 AM

But...the cat..?

The cat is actually very significant! Almost like a unicorn... The cat has a weird digital coin shaped body... shitting out & selling mystical rainbows to whoever is dumb enough to buy & follow along
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 02:03:25 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2014, 02:15:27 AM by BlindMayorBitcorn

But...the cat..?

The cat is actually very significant! Almost like a unicorn... The cat has a weird digital coin shaped body... shitting out & selling mystical rainbows to whoever is dumb enough to buy & follow along

Ok to be fair not all of us are here as bald speculators. Some of us are interested in things like Multi-Signature escrow, decentralized units of non-physical value, capital controls, mystical cat memes...

Gold dumped pretty hard too there for a while, if you recall:

Edit: Re: capital controls: try crossing an international border with a pound of gold inside your cat. See how far that gets you

fewcoins

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 02:14:06 AM

Wow you must really think gold has stopped going down lmfao... That's what you think about bitcoin too??? Bouncing off the bottom huh???
LOL! If you don't want to speculate & just want to say "2 DA MOON" then go to a different section.
No wonder you guys are so broke, the facts are in front of you, & you still continue to think you're smarter hahahhahh
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 02:17:53 AM

Wow you must really think gold has stopped going down lmfao... That's what you think about bitcoin too??? Bouncing off the bottom huh???
LOL! If you don't want to speculate & just want to say "2 DA MOON" then go to a different section.
No wonder you guys are so broke, the facts are in front of you, & you still continue to think you're smarter hahahhahh

fewcoins

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 02:53:21 AM

Stop posting pictures hoping to cover facts!
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 08:45:42 AM

Stop posting pictures hoping to cover facts!

There are facts under that picture Huh

inca
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 10:20:57 AM

Internet forums are wonderful things aren't they? You can noisily fill the forum up with lies about being a millionaire trader and accuse others of being broke. While ironically this forum is chock full of actual millionaires, many enriched by the very financial instrument you try and bash so badly. You really are a sad little creature!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: